Jamia Hamdard Admission 2021 – The application form for Jamia Hamdard University is available till August 10, 2021. Candidates can submit the application form from the official website i.e. jamiahamdard.ac.in. Eligible and interest candidates can fill the application form before the last date. To get admission, candidates have to appear for the entrance test or the merit prepared on the basis of their eligibility criteria. Scroll down the page to get more information about Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021.
Latest – The last date to fill the application form for Jamia Hamdard University Admission is August 10, 2021. Click here to apply.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021
The candidate can apply to various programs offered through online mode. The aspirants can reach the official website at jamiahamdard.ac.in to apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission 2021. The applications have started and can be filled up to the last date.
|Availability of application form||Available|
|Last Date for Submission of online applications||10 Aug 2021|
|Closure of Admissions||to be announced|
Tentative Schedule of tests/ interview/ Counselling
|Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research||to be announced|
|School of Interdisciplinary Sciences and Technology||to be announced|
|School of Nursing Sciences and Allied Health||to be announced|
|School of Pharmaceutical Education and Research||to be announced|
|School of Management and Business Studies||to be announced|
|School of Media Education and Mass Communication||to be announced|
|School of Engineering Science and Technology||to be announced|
|School of Chemical and Life Sciences||to be announced|
|School of Humanities and Social Sciences||to be announced|
|School of Unani Medical Education and Research||to be announced|
|Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR)||to be announced|
Click here to check complete schedule for Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Application Form
The application for Jamia Hamdard Admission 2021 has to be filled online on the official website at jamiahamdard.ac.in. The candidates have to register themselves first on the admission portal of the university. To register candidates need the following details such as name, mobile number, email id, password, city choice, state choice. After filling all the required details and entering the captcha details you will get your registration.
Application fee: As per last year
General Indian Candidates
- First-course preference: Rs. 1500/-
- Additional Course preference: Rs. 700/- per course
For NRI/Foreigner/Sponsored Candidates:
- First-course preference: Rs. 5000/-
- Additional Course preference: Rs. 2500/- per course
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 from below.
- For MBBS: Passed class 12th after a period of 12 years study or completed 10+2+3 years of education or and the candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. or B.Sc. examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- For MD/MS: Candidate must hold an MCI recognized MBBS degree or a foreign medical degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The candidate must also have completed the compulsory rotating internship.
- For MSc (Medical Microbiology): The candidate must have passed a Bachelor’s degree (Life sciences) with a minimum of 55% marks or passed MBBS/ BDS/ BPT with minimum 50% marks.
- For M.Sc. Medical Physiology: A candidate must have passed MBBS or a degree course in allied Medical Sciences with Human Physiology as a major subject from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- For M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry: B. Sc. in Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For M.Sc. Medical Anatomy: B. Sc. in Life Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks
- For M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology: 55% marks in the Bachelor’s degree in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Physiology and Rehab, Paramedical Sciences, B.Pharm, BUMS, B.Sc. Nutrition, B.Sc. Life Sciences, B.Sc.(Hon.) Zoology with Chemistry as one of the subsidiary subjects, B.Sc. Human Biology, B.Sc. BioSciences, B.Sc. Biomedical, B.Sc. Nursing, B.V.Sc
- For the Master of Public Health: Graduates in Medicine / AYUSH / Dentistry / Veterinary Sciences / Physiotherapy/Nursing & Other Allied Health Sciences/ Biostatistics / Nutrition / Psychology / Social Work.
- For BUMS: A candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (12th Standard/Intermediate) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent thereto securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate as in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The candidate must also have appeared for NEET 2021.
- For MD Unani: Passed BUMS Examination, securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate from Jamia Hamdard or from any other University recognized by Jamia Hamdard. Also, the candidate must have completed the compulsory internship and appeared in the Entrance Test ‘AYUSH PGET 2021’ conducted by Ministry of AYUSH
- For Pre-Tib: A candidate must have passed Fazil from Madarsa/ Institution recognized by CCIM and must have studied Arabic and Falsafa.
- For Diploma in Unani Pharmacy: Intermediate (10+2) qualification in any discipline with knowledge of Urdu or a candidate must have passed Aalim Examination from a Madarsa/Institution recognized by Jamia Hamdard.
- For B.Pharm: Passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with minimum 50% marks.
- For D.Pharm: Passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with minimum 45% marks.
- For M. Pharm: Passed B. Pharm examination from an institution recognized by Jamia Hamdard and AICTE, securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate of theory papers and practicals.
- Ph.D at HIMSR: MBBS or M.Sc (Specific subject or in Allied field) with at least 55% marks in aggregate from any University/ Institution recognised by UGC/MCI.
- Ph.D. (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics with specialization in Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry with specialization in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology with specialization in Pharmacy Practice): M. Pharm in the relevant subject securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from Jamia Hamdard or from any other institution, recognized by AICTE/PCI/AIU and Jamia Hamdard.
- For PhD-Pharmaceutical Medicine: M. Pharm. in Pharmacology/ Hospital Pharmacy/ Clinical Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutics or MBBS degree securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from Jamia Hamdard or from any other institution, recognized by AICTE/PCI/AIU and Jamia Hamdard.
To check the detailed eligibility criteria for all the courses, refer to the Prospectus provided at the bottom of this page.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Selection List
Jamia Hamdard University will release the selection list for various courses. The direct link to check the same will provide below:
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Counselling
Jamia Hamdard University will announce about various counselling session which is to be held. Subject to the fulfillment of all the eligibility criteria prescribed in Jamia Hamdard Prospectus 2021. The candidates who have applied for B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), B. Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Programmes and secured 50% or more marks in class 12th are required to appear in the Counseling at Jamia Hamdard Convention Centre.
Also, Applicants of biological courses [B.Sc MLT, Bachelor of Optometry, BCLT, BSc. Dialysis Tech, B.Sc Emergency Trauma, B.Sc Med. Imaging Tech, B.Sc Anaesthesia & OT, B.Sc Med. Record & HIM] and [B.Tech Food Tech (Reserved Merit only), B.Sc Nursing (SFS),] secured 50% or more marks in Class 12th are required to attend Counseling at Jamia Hamdard Convention Centre.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
1. Jamia Hamdard Application Form
2. Copy of Marks Sheet of Class 12th
3. All Original Documents
4. Proof of special category if any (Sports, SC/ST, PWD, Internal)
5. Demand Draft or Cash
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates who are going to apply for Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 can check the fee structure from the link given below:
Click here to check the Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 Fee Structure.
Jamia Hamdard University
The university was declared a deemed University in 1989 by the HRD Ministry on the recommendation of University Grants Commission (UGC) under the UGC Act 1956. The university offers courses in Medical Sciences, Unani Medicine, Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Nursing Sciences, Chemical and Life Sciences, Interdisciplinary Sciences and Technology, Engineering Science and Technology Humanities and Social Sciences, Management and Business Studies.
Official Website: jamiahamdard.ac.in
For more information regarding Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021, Download Prospectus.
Click here to check the Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2021 contact details.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.