Jamia Hamdard Admission 2019 – The university was declared a deemed University in 1989 by the HRD Ministry on the recommendation of University Grants Commission (UGC) under the UGC Act 1956. The university offers courses in Medical Sciences, Unani Medicine, Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Nursing Sciences, Chemical and Life Sciences, Interdisciplinary Sciences and Technology, Engineering Science and Technology Humanities and Social Sciences, Management and Business Studies. The admission notification for the academic year 2019-2020 has been released and the application has to be filled for the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, postgraduate diploma, and doctoral programmes.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019
The candidate can apply to various programs offered through online mode. The aspirants can reach the official website at jamiahamdard.edu to apply for Jamia Hamdard Admission 2019. The applications have started and can be filled up to the last date. All the candidates who are interested in applying for their desired program Jamia Hamdard Admission 2019 can read the article to know about the important dates, eligibility, application form filling, etc.
|Last Date for Submission of online applications||25 Jun 2019|
|Closure of Admissions||30 Sep 2019|
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019 Counselling
Jamia Hamdard University will announce about various counselling session which is to be held. Subject to the fulfillment of all the eligibility criteria prescribed in Jamia Hamdard Prospectus 2019. the candidates who have applied for B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), B. Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Programmes and secured 50% or more marks in class 12th are required to appear in the Counseling at Jamia Hamdard Convention Centre.
Also, Applicants of biological courses [B.Sc MLT, Bachelor of Optometry, BCLT, BSc. Dialysis Tech, B.Sc Emergency Trauma, B.Sc Med. Imaging Tech, B.Sc Anaesthesia & OT, B.Sc Med. Record &HIM] and [B. Tech Food Tech (Reserved Merit only), B.Sc Nursing (SFS),] secured 50% or more marks in Class 12thare required to attend Counseling at Jamia Hamdard Convention Centre.
Schedule for the Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019 – Check here
Counselling: Click here to check the notice regarding counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
1. Jamia Hamdard Application Form
2. Copy of Marks Sheet of Class 12th
3. All Original Documents
4. Proof of special category if any (Sports, SC/ST, PWD, Internal)
5. Demand Draft or Cash
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019 Application Form
The application for Jamia Hamdard Admission 2019 has to be filled online on the official website at jamiahamdard.edu or jamiahamdard.ac.in. The candidates will have to register themselves first on the admission portal of the university. To register candidates need the following details such as name, mobile number, email id, password, city choice, state choice. After filling all required details and entering the captcha details will get you your registration.
A confirmation message will be sent to you through the mail and on the mobile number. After the message is sent to the candidate, the link sent on the email should be activated by the candidate to begin Jamia Hamdard 2019 Admission form filling.
Then, the candidates will be able to see the application form. The application will be completed by filling in Applicant Details, Parent’s Details, Address Details, Academic Details, Additional Information, Upload Files, Declaration and finally Payment. The applicants must check their details before submitting the application for final submission. Take a printout of the Jamia Hamdard 2019 Admission 2019 application and keep it for reference in future.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age criteria Jamia Hamdard Admission 2019
- For Medical Sciences & Research- Candidate should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 (Candidates born on or after 1st January 2001 will not be eligible)
- For Postgraduate courses HIMSR – no upper age limit
- For MBBS :
- The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education OR
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination, or the pre-university or an equivalent Examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR
- Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- For MSc (Medical Microbiology) : The candidate must have passed Bachelor degree (Life sciences)/MBBS/BDS/BPT. 55% marks at Bachelor level (with pharmacology as subject). However for MBBS/BDS candidates, the eligibility criteria will be 50%marks. Candidates having MBBS will be directly admitted to 2nd year of three years MSc. In the first year, students will attend classes in their respective discipline with MBBS 1st / 2nd year students.
- For M.Sc. Medical Physiology : A candidate must have passed MBBS or a degree course in allied Medical Sciences with Human Physiology as a major subject from a recognized university with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Those having MBBS degree will be directly admitted to 2nd year of three years MSc. In the first year, students will attend classes in their respective disciplines with MBBS 1st year students.
- For M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry : B. Sc. in Biological Sciences with minimum 55% marks. Candidates with MBBS/BUMS/B. Pharm. will also be eligible for admission to this programme
- For M.Sc. Medical Anatomy : 55 % marks in Bachelors degree in MBBS, BDS, BSc. Physiology and Rehab, Paramedical Sciences, B. Pharm, BUMS, B.Sc. Nutrition, B.Sc. Life Sciemces, B.Sc.(Hon.) /zoology with chemistry as one of the subsidiary subject, B.Sc. Human Biology, B.Sc. Biosciences, B.Sc. Biomedical, B.Sc. Nursing, B.V.Sc.
- For M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology : 55% marks in Bachelor degree in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Physiology and Rehab, Paramedical Sciences, B.Pharm, BUMS, B.Sc. Nutrition, B.Sc. Life Sciences, B.Sc.(Hon.) Zoology with Chemistry as one of the subsidiary subject, B.Sc. Human Biology, B.Sc. BioSciences, B.Sc. Biomedical, B.Sc. Nursing, B.V.Sc
- For Master of Public Health : Graduates in
- Medicine / AYUSH / Dentistry / Veterinary Sciences / Physiotherapy/Nursing & Other Allied Health Sciences
- Biostatistics / Nutrition / Psychology / Social Work
- A minimum of 55 % overall marks in graduation
- Admission will be on the basis of performance in interview.
- For Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Medical Physiology, Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Public Health : MBBS, M.Sc., MPH (Specific subject or in Allied field) with at least 55% marks (Or equivalent CGPA) in aggregate from any University/ Institution recognised by UGC/MCI.
- For BUMS : A candidate must have passed Senior Secondary (12th Standard/Intermediate) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent thereto securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate as in Physics, Chemistry and Biology; appeared in NEET 2019 (for MBBS Programme); Proficiency in Urdu language comparable to High School (Class X) standard and knowledge of English; Medium of instruction of this programme is Urdu language substantiated with English
- For MD Unani : Passed BUMS Examination, securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate from Jamia Hamdard or from any other University recognized by Jamia Hamdard; completed the compulsory internship; appeared in the Entrance Test ‘AYUSH PGET 2019’ conducted by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- For Pre-Tib : A candidate must have passed Fazil from Madarsa/Institution recognized by CCIM and must have studied Arabic and Falsafa; and appeared in Entrance Test by Jamia Hamdard
- For Diploma in Unani Pharmacy : Intermediate (10+2) qualification in any discipline with knowledge of Urdu. (OR) A candidate must have passed Aalim Examination from a Madarsa/Institution recognized by Jamia Hamdard.
- For B.Pharma :
- Passed Senior Secondary (12th Standard/Intermediate) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics from Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent thereto securing at least 50% marks in the aggregate and also in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
- Completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 as per PCI norms
- For D.Pharm :
- Passed Senior Secondary (12th Standard/Intermediate) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics from Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard as equivalent thereto, securing at least 45% marks in the aggregate and also in the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics.
- Completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 as per PCI norms
- For M. Pharm :
- Passed B. Pharm. / B. Pharm. (Unani) examination or any other examination recognized by Jamia Hamdard or an institution recognized by Jamia Hamdard and AICTE, securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate of theory papers and practicals
- Appeared in GPAT. Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates
- Ph.D (Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics with specialization in Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry with specialization in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry with specialization in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology with specialization in Pharmacy Practice) : M. Pharm. in the relevant subject securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from Jamia Hamdard or from any other institution, recognized by AICTE/PCI/AIU and Jamia Hamdard. NET-JRF/Individual Fellowship holders/Project Fellows will be preferred for admissions in Ph.D. programs.
- For PhD-Pharmaceutical Medicine : M. Pharm. in Pharmacology/ Hospital Pharmacy/ Clinical Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutics or MBBS degree securing at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from Jamia Hamdard or from any other institution, recognized by AICTE/PCI/AIU and Jamia Hamdard. Preference will be given to MD / DNB degree holders in Pharmacology/ Medicine / Clinical Pharmacology.
NOTE: Detailed Eligibility Criteria is given in Information Brochure which is given below.
Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019 Fee Structure
For the sake of the candidates, fee structure for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses is given below.
Official Website: www.jamiahamdard.ac.in
For more information regarding Jamia Hamdard University Admission 2019, download information brochure.