JCECE Counselling 2020 – Computerized Distributed Parallel Counselling is conducted by the JCECEB on the official website, which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates who is placed in Merit List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the counseling. Get the complete details regarding JCECE Counselling 2020 from this page.
Latest: JCECE 2nd Counselling 2020 Provisional Seat Allotment for B.E./B.Tech is now available. Scroll down to check the same.
JCECE Counselling 2020
The details for JCECE Counselling 2020 has declared at the official website as per schedule. As information regarding JCECE 2020 Counselling is released, details are updated here. The schedule of JCECE Counselling 2020 is given below the table.
|1st Round of Counselling|
|Start date of Online Registration and Choice filling||21 Oct 2020|
|Mock seat allotment result||28 Oct 2020|
|Last date of online registration and choice filling for seat allotment and locking||30 Oct 2020|
|First round seat allotment result publication date||03 Nov 2020|
|Downloading of provisional seat allotment letter (!st round)||03 – 07 Nov 2020|
|Document verification and admission in the concerned engg institute||03 – 07 Nov 2020|
|2nd Round of Counselling|
|Seat allotment and downloading of provisional seat allotment letter (2nd round)||12 – 17 Nov 2020|
|Document verification and admission in the concerned engg institute||12 – 17 Nov 2020|
Provisional Seat Allotment Result:
– Click here to check JCECE 2nd Counselling 2020 for Provisional Seat Allotment for BE/ B.Tech.
– Click here to check JCECE 1st Counselling 2020 for Provisional Seat Allotment for BE/ B.Tech.
Mock Seat Allotment Result: Click here to check JCECE Counselling 2020 Result for Mock Seat Allotment for BE/ B.Tech.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
JCECE Counselling 2020 Extension Notice
The candidates need to submit the interview fees with the help of payment gateway i.e. Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI. Check the fees below –
- General/EWS/BC-1/BC-2 – 400/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates – 250/-
Important direction and informations for Counselling
Successful candidates called for counselling must have to produce original copies and self-attested photo copies of the following Certificates/Documents at the time of counselling. A candidate can be debarred from allotment of Seat/Branch/Institute in case any required Certificates/Documents is not produced at the time of counseling.
List of Original Certificates / Documents
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric / 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional} of I.Sc. / 10+2 /Higher Secondary/Inter(Agriculture}/Equivalent Examination.
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.0.0. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State.
- ncome Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State – who are claiming seat under TFW Quota.
- One passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online Application form).
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination – 2020 (if ADMIT CARD is lost then copy of F.1.R. in this regard).
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for ExServicemen) – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book. – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quot.
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/ Head of Hospital.
Click here to check and download JCECE 2020 Counselling details.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.