|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
JCECE Counselling 2018 – Computerized Distributed Parallel Counselling will be conducted by the Board. Candidates who will be placed in Merit List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling. Get JCECE Counselling 2018 complete information here.
JCECE Counselling 2018
The details for JCECE Counselling 2018 have not yet declared by the board. However, as soon as the official notification will be released, the same will be updated on this page as well.
As per last year, Counselling will be conducted in two Rounds
1st Round of Counselling – After publication of Result, successful candidates will be called for counselling as per Merit rank. Information regarding date of counselling, time and place will be given through the leading daily news papers of Jharkhand State as well as Board’s official website. During counselling, candidate will be allowed to select Institute and Course/Stream on Merit-Cum-Choice at his/her Merit order, only after scrutiny of all the required original certificates/documents and satisfying his/her identity,
2nd Round of Counselling – If seats remain vacant after admission of recommended candidates during the first round of counselling, second round of counselling will be held. In this counselling, Candidates who have admitted through 1st round of counselling may also participate to change their Course/Stream and Institute. Other procedure will remain same as mentioned above.
Important direction and informations for Counselling
Successful candidates called for counselling must have to produce original copies and self-attested photo copies of the following Certificates/Documents at the time of counselling. A candidate can be debarred from allotment of Seat/Branch/Institute in case any required Certificates/Documents is not produced at the time of counseling.
List of Original Certificates / Documents
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric / 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional} of I.Sc. / 10+2 /Higher Secondary/Inter(Agriculture}/Equivalent Examination.
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.0.0. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State.
- Caste Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State (in case of taking the benefit of reservation). As per Memo no. 10007 dated 29.08.2013 of Deptt. Of Administrative, Personnel Reforms and Rajbhasha, GoJ, Candidates belonging to BC – I & BC – II, have to submit/show the Caste certificate in which it should be mentioned that he/she does not come under Creamy Layer. Those BC – I & BC – II -Candidates. who do not belong to Creamy Layer. can only avail the benefit of reservation.
- ncome Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State – who are claiming seat under TFW Quota.
- One passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online Application form).
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination – 2018 (if ADMIT CARD is lost then copy of F.1.R. in this regard).
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for ExServicemen) – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book. – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quot.
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/ Head of Hospital.
Note: – Only F.I.R. copy will be entertained in case of losing ADMIT CARD. In other cases the same will not be entertained under any circumstances.