JCECE Counselling 2020 – Computerized Distributed Parallel Counselling will be conducted by the Board at the official website of JCECE. Candidates who will be placed in Merit List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the counselling. Get the complete details regarding JCECE Counselling 2020 from this page.
JCECE Counselling 2020
The details for JCECE Counselling 2020 will be decleared at the official webiste as per schedule. The details for JCECE Counselling 2020 have not yet declared by the board. As information regarding JCECE 2020 Counselling released, details are updated here. The expected schedule of JCECE Counselling 2020 is given below the table.
|Result Declaration||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Counselling||To be announced!|
Counselling: JCECE Counselling 2020 will be a check on the official website, i.e., www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Important direction and informations for Counselling
Successful candidates called for counselling must have to produce original copies and self-attested photo copies of the following Certificates/Documents at the time of counselling. A candidate can be debarred from allotment of Seat/Branch/Institute in case any required Certificates/Documents is not produced at the time of counseling.
List of Original Certificates / Documents
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric / 10th / Equivalent Examination.
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional} of I.Sc. / 10+2 /Higher Secondary/Inter(Agriculture}/Equivalent Examination.
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.0.0. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State.
- ncome Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State – who are claiming seat under TFW Quota.
- One passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online Application form).
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination – 2020 (if ADMIT CARD is lost then copy of F.1.R. in this regard).
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for ExServicemen) – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book. – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quot.
- Disability Certificate issued by Medical Superintendent/CMO/ Head of Hospital.