Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University offers admission to UG and PG programs. Know here about JNAFAU Admission 2020 for BFA and design entrance courses. Interested candidates can apply for JNAFAU Admission 2020. Students prefer the university to study a Bachelor of Fine Arts and design entrance courses. For courses where there are entrance exams, candidates must appear in JNAFAU Entrance Exam 2020. Those who stand qualified to be considered for admission must attend the counseling process. Application form for admission in such courses will be released on the official website. Get here complete details of Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Admission 2020, Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Entrance Exam 2020 such as dates, application form, admit card, result.
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Admission 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad is conducting Entrance Examination for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses. Examination dates and timings are as follows:
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for Registration & Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|B.F.A (Animation, Applied Art, Painting, and Sculpture)
Paper A : 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Paper B : 11:40 am – 12:30 pm
Paper C: 01:30 pm – 3:00 pm
|03rd week of Jun 2020|
Paper – D 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Paper – E: 11:40 AM to 12:30 PM
|04th week of Jun 2020|
|Bachelor of Design
Paper F: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
|04th week of Jun 2020|
The application form and other details will be available on the university website www.jnafau.ac.in.he candidates who wish to apply for the Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination-2020 will be requested to fill the Online Application Form by collecting the required information from the relevant certificates. Candidates should then take the printout of the submitted application form and receipt for future reference. In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, a separate application will have to be filled and a separate fee should be paid accordingly.
Steps to fill Application Form
All the details are based on the last year!!
- Stream Applying For
Stream Applying For: Select the course you are interested in
Uploading Photo & Signature
Please upload your Photo in 180 width * 180 height and signature in 150 width * 40 height. Image size and Signature need to be less than 100kb individually.
2: Candidate Details:
- Name: kindly fill your full name. (As per SSC or 10th Class Marks Sheet)
- Select Gender: Mention whether you are male, female or transgender
- Date of Birth: Please provide your date, month & year of birth. (As per SSC or 10th Class Marks Sheet)
- State you belong to Mention the state you belongs to
- The district you belong to: Select the district you belongs to
- Please Enter The Aadhar Card: Enter your 12-digit Aadhar number
- Identification Mark 1/ Identification Mark 2: Mention your identification marks
3: Qualifying Examination:
Intermediate/3 Year Diploma Education:
- Name of the Board: Select the board from where you completed your Intermediate or +2 or 3 year diploma
- Year of Passing: Select the year in which you have completed your Intermediate or 3 year diploma
- Hall Ticket Number: Mention your final year Intermediate or 3-year diploma Hall Ticket Number
- Percentage: Mention the percentage you secured in your Intermediate or 3 year diploma
- Name of the Board: Select the board from where you completed your Tenth Standard/SSC
- Year of Passing: Select the year you in which have completed your Tenth/SSC
- Hall Ticket Number: Mention your Tenth/SSC Board Hall Ticket Number
- Percentage: Mention the percentage you secured in your Tenth/SSC Board
4: Category (Caste):
Please select your correct caste.
- Application Fee is Rs. 1200/- and for SC/ST candidate the fee is Rs. 600/- only.
- The Candidates claiming concession under SC/ST category has to upload Caste/Community Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO). Otherwise, they have to pay Rs. 1200/- only.
- Candidates belonging to other states (Other than Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) have to pay Application fee of Rs. 1200/- irrespective of caste.
5: Local Area:
Please select local area you belongs to.
- OU – Kindly select this if your entire studies are in the Telangana region.
- AU – Kindly select this if your entire studies are in the Andhra region.
- SVU – Kindly select this if your entire studies are in the Rayalseema region.
- Non-Local: Kindly select this if your studies are partly in AP & TS and partly in other states.
- Other State: Kindly select this if your entire studies are in other states (other than AP & Telangana)
6: Study Details:
7: Special Category:
Please choose the correct Special Category you belong to.
8: Annual Income of Parents:
Enter your Door No./Flat No., Street/Area, State, Capital, City/Town, Pin Code, Mobile Number, and Email ID
- Before clicking on the SUBMIT, kindly cross-verify all the details you have entered.
- Once you are sure that all details are correct, kindly check in the declaration box and click on the SUBMIT button.
Eligibility, Intake and Fee Structure
The following details are as per last year!!
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad is conducting Entrance Examination for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses. Eligibility for admissions into the undergraduate 4 year courses is as follows:
- 5% supernumerary seats of the approved intake in each course will be meant for students of other states under National Integration category.
- The tuition fee to be paid at the time of admission is subject to any changes proposed by the Admission and Fee Regulation Committee of the State / Executive Council
Admit Card will be available online at the official website. The candidates should download the Hall Tickets from the website www.jnafau.ac.in only and should produce on the day of the examination without fail, failing which the candidates shall not be allowed to attempt the examination.
As per last year!!
As per last year!!
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Hyderabad is conducting Entrance Examination for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination can check the complete exam pattern for the examination. The Examination dates and timings are as follows.
|Paper – A (Memory Drawing & Colouring)||100||90 Minutes||B.F.A (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation )|
|Paper – B (Objective Type Paper)||50||50 Minutes|
|Paper – C (Object Drawing)||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper –D (Composition & Visual Communication)||100||90 Minutes||B.F.A (Photography)|
|Paper –E (Objective type paper)||50||50 Minutes|
|Paper – F||200||180 Minutes||B.Design (Interior Design)|
Note: Candidates applying for the various courses must appear for the papers as shown below:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Art, Painting, Sculpture & Animation), (Paper A, B & C)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Photography) (Paper D & E)
- Bachelor of Design (Interior Design) (Paper F)
Certificate Verification and Web-based Counselling to Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design Courses for the Academic year 2020 will be notified at JNAFA University Campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Syllabus for Exam
As per last year!!
Syllabus for Fine Arts and Design Entrance Examination – 2020 is given below.
- Rules and regulations for admission
- Model Paper For B.F.A (Animation, Applied Art, Painting & Sculpture)
- Model Paper For B.F.A (Photography)
- Model Paper For B.Design (Interior Design)
Official Website: www.jnafauadmissions.com
For more details on Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University Admission 2020, check the previous year details for reference purposes, download Notification