|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
KEAM 2018 Result – CEE Kerala will be announced the result of KEAM 2018 after the exam. The candidates may check it from the link mentioned below on this page. Candidates should note that the KEAM Result score releases first and then the rank lists. The KEAM Rank list will be out tentatively in the month of June 2018, separately for each course. The exam conducting body will only declare result of KEAM 2018 in online mode, it will not send result at the candidate’s residential address. Hence, candidates must download a copy of it. Check KEAM 2018 Result and know more about score and merit from this page.
Date of availability of KEAM 2018 result is expected in June 2018.
KEAM 2018 Result
Expected Important dates for KEAM 2018 Result and Rank Lists
|KEAM 2018||Apr 2018|
|Release of answer key||Apr 2018|
|Declaration of KEAM 2018 Result for engineering entrance exam||May 2018|
|Publication of KEAM 2018 Rank Lists for Engineering, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied and Ayurveda||Jun 2018|
|Centralised Allotment Process||Jun/Jul 2018|
Check here – Result of KEAM 2018, Rank List of KEAM 2018 will be available separately for each program. Check KEAM Result at www.cee-kerala.org.
How to Check KEAM 2018 Result
- KEAM 2018 Result will be available online.
- Candidates can check Result of KEAM 2018 at www.cee-kerala.org at KEAM 2018 Candidate Login.
- Enter roll number and date of birth/ password to login and check KEAM Result.
- Download rank details after checking KEAM Result 2018.
- Qualified candidates can attend counselling CAP.
Candidates can check result of KEAM 2018 at candidate login as per schedule above.
KEAM 2018 Rank List
There will be separate rank lists for the following:
- Engineering Courses
- Architecture Course
- Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS)
- BAMS Course
Rank List for Engineering Courses
- For the preparation of the Rank list, equal weightage of 50:50 will be given to given to the marks obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering (Paper I & Paper II put together) and the grade/marks obtained for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology put together in the Second year of the Qualifying Examination (Plus Two or equivalent)
- The marks obtained by the candidate in the Engineering Entrance Examination (Paper I & Paper II put together) will be computed out of 300 and added to the total standardized marks of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Computer Science/ Biotechnology/Biology as the case may be in the final year of the Qualifying Examination computed out of 300. Hence, the rank list for Engineering Courses will on the basis of the total marks out of 600.
- The rank list for admission to Pharmacy degree courses in Government Pharmacy college will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in Paper I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
- CEE will also publish category/community-wise list based on the rank list will also be published in due course.
Rank List for Architecture
- The provisional rank list for B.Arch will published on the CEE official website.
- Preparation of rank list of the candidates eligible for admission to Architecture course (B.Arch.) for the academic session 2018 will be by giving equal weightage for NATA marks and qualifying exam marks.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in NATA out of 200 will be added to the total marks or grades secured by the candidate in the Qualifying Examination computed out of 200. Hence, the rank list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained out of 400.
Rank List for Medical and Allied Courses
- The CEE will publish the provisional state Rank lists of the candidates who have applied for admission to Medical and Allied Courses-2018 and who have submitted their NEET (UG) 2018 results on its official website.
Rank List for Ayurveda Course
The CEE will publish a separate rank list for Ayurveda Course, which will on the basis of NEET UG 2018 score. For candidates who have studied Sanskrit as their second language in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination, there will be addition of additional 8 marks to the total marks in the NEET UG 2018 for the preparation of rank list. Whereas, for others, the total marks in the NEET UG 2018 alone will be the basis of ranking.
Rank List for MBBS/ BDS Courses
- The rank list for MBBS/BDS Courses will be on the basis of the NEET UG 2018 rank subject to the Nativity conditions and other eligibility conditions.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidates, obtaining equal marks the tie resolution will be as follows:
- The candidate who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Examination will get higher ranking.
- If the tie still remains, then candidate with higher marks in Physics of Paper 1, in the Entrance Examination will get higher ranking.
- In the event that there is still a tie, then candidate with higher standardized marks in Mathematics of the final year of the qualifying examination will get better rank.
- If the tie still persists, then candidate with higher standardized marks in Physics of the final year of the qualifying examination will get better rank.
- Even then if there is still a tie, then the age of the candidate will be taken into consideration and the older candidate will be placed higher in the ranking
- Candidates getting higher score in ‘NATA’ will get higher rank.
- If there is still a tie, then candidates with higher marks in Mathematics in the Qualifying examination, will get upper rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the age of the candidate will be taken into account and the older will be placed higher in the ranking.
- Candidates with higher NEET-UG rank will get better rank.
KEAM 2018 Result Cut Off
In order to qualify engineering entrance examination, candidate must score at least 10 marks in Paper I and Paper II. However, for SC/ST candidates there is no minimum marks. Nevertheless, CEE Kerala will disqualify candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper.
Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) 2018
CEE Kerala will conduct CAP through single window system. Seat allotment for Engineering, Architecture, Medical streams will be on basis of merit and preference. Candidates will submit preferences of college and branch at time of counselling. CEE Kerala considers KEAM 2018 Result Rank List for merit.
Candidates with roll number in rank list of KEAM 2018 will submit option in order of preferences for course-college combinations. Thereafter allotment will be on basis of rank and options. One must register options only to such college and courses where they are sure to join on allotment.
- Candidates will get a 16 digit key number after declaration of KEAM 2018 Result.
- Key number will be required at time of counselling.
CEE Kerala KEAM 2017 Rank Lists:
- Supplementary Engineering
- Engineering courses
- Pharmacy courses
- MBBS and Medical Allied Course
Seats (Last Year)
Following were the seat details of engineering and architecture.
Insofar, official details of KEAM 2018 result have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CEE Kerala releases KEAM 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.