CEE Kerala PG Dental through NEET MDS 2020 – CEE Kerala has published the revised state category List and rank list of candidates for admission to CEE Kerala PG Dental. The Director of medical education (DME), the Government of Kerala conducts postgraduate courses in Dental surgery(MDS). Registration form is now available online at cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates seeking admission in PG Dental (MDS) have to qualify National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate Dental Courses (NEET MDS-2020). After qualifying test, candidates will be ranked as per their score and category. For details related to PG Dental (MDS) read the complete article.
- CEE Kerala PG Dental Vacancy After Mop-up Allotment has been released. Scroll down to check
- CEE Kerala PG Dental State Rank List has been revised now. Scroll down to check.
- CEE Kerala PG Dental State Category List has been revised. Click here to check.
- CEE Kerala Starts the Re-registration process. Scroll down to check the details.
- CEE Kerala PG Dental First Phase Allotment Result published.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020
The number of seats available were 70. There are 35 seats under 50% state quota in the government dental college.
Check some important dates related to CEE kerala PG dental (MDS) 2020.
Re-opening of application form
|Application Re-opening Start Date||10 Jul 2020|
|Application End Date||15 Jul 2020|
|CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020||Important Dates|
|Opening of registration form||10 Mar 2020|
|Closing date of registration form||19 Mar 2020|
|Opening of the option registration facility.||13 April 2020|
|Closing of option registration facility.|
|1st Phase Allotment||22 Apr 2020|
|2nd Phase Allotment Details Available on website from||01 – 06 Jul 2020|
|2nd phase allotment published on||07 Jul 2020|
|Mop-up Counselling||29 – 31 Jul 2020|
CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 Mop Up Counselling – Latest Update
The vacancies existing after the Mop-up Counselling are to be filled by the respective Institutions from July 29 -30, 2020. Candidates check the stray vacancy filling allotments list and probable candidates list is given below te link.
- Click here to check the stray vacancy for CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the Probable Candidates’ List – 1 for CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the Probable Candidates’ List – 2 for CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Rank List
The selection and allotment of candidates for PG Dental Courses, to the State Quota seats in Govt. Colleges and seats available in the Self Financing Dental Colleges in Kerala are done on the basis of rank list. The rank list is prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of NEET MDS 2020 scores. The officials release the rank list and category lists of SC, ST, SEBC and PD candidates under General Quota who qualify in the Entrance Examination. Now, candidates can check the CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 Provisional Rank List from below link.
Provisional Rank List:
- Click here to check the revised state rank list of candidates for admission to CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020.
- Click here to check the state rank list of candidates for admission to CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Registration
Before registering for PG Dental (MDS), the candidate should have qualified NEET MDS 2020. Candidate can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow these simple steps to register yourself for PG Dental (MDS) 2020.
Re-Registration: Click here to re-register yourself for CEE Kerala master of Dental Surgery
- Click here to register yourself for CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020.
- Click here to make login for Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website, cee.kerala.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link ‘PG Dental 2020- online application’.
Step 3: On the new page you have to provide NEET student ID and date of birth. Also, provide mobile number and generate a password.
Step 4: A system generated application number will appear on the screen. Note it down.
Step 5: Next, you have to fill application form. Provide all the basic details asked.
Step 6: After carefully filling application form, click on the button ‘save and preview’.
Step 7: Preview of application form will be displayed on the screen. Check all the details again.
Step 8: Accept declaration and press ‘save and finalise’.
Step 9: Pay application fee.
Step 10: upload documents like educational documents, certificates and signature.
Step 11: print the confirmation page.
Note: After final submission no modification is allowed.
Fee can be paid via online process and e-challan payment.Here is the expected application fee for registering yourself for PG Dental (MDS) 2020
Documents- PDF format Signature- PDF format
Documents – 10-300 kb Signature – 30 kb
Signature – 150 (width) x 100 (height)
Documents required during application process
Here is the list of documents required while filling PG Dental (MDS) application form
- Nativity proof
- sc/st/SEBC/OEC certificate
- Income certificate
- Inter Caste marriage certificate
- Certificate of Disability
- Age proof (service candidate only)
- Fee concession to fisherman children (if applicable)
- NRI quota candidate (if applicable)
CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 Provisional Rank List Notice
The Kerala State Category lists of candidates who have applied for admission to PG Dental Courses 2020 is published herewith. The second Phase allotment to the course will be done on the basis of the final category list published on June 29, 2020.
CEE, Kerala has published the state rank list of candidates for admission to CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission. Candidates must note that after the submission of online options for allotment, officials will upload the first phase allotment list. Check the complete notice from below.
- Click here to check the CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 Provisional Rank List Notice.
CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 Option Registration Facility Extended Notice
The option registration facility for CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 has been extended. Check the notice from below.
- Click here to download the above notice in pdf format.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 First Phase Allotment List
The allotment result is available on the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, cee.kerala.gov.in. To view the allotment result, candidates should log on to the ‘PG Dental 2020 – Candidate Portal’ by submitting their Application Number and Password. Candidate can also check the Allotment List with the help of link provided below.
- Click here to download the CEE Kerala PG Dental Admission 2020 Notice for First Phase Allotment List.
- Click here to download CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 First Phase Allotment List.
- Click here to download CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Last Rank Details of First Phase Allotment.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before option registering candidates should check the eligibility criteria. If not eligible your registration will be cancelled. Check eligibility criteria for PG Dental (MDS) 2020 here.
- Must be of Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
- Candidate who are son/daughter of non-keralite parent and have obtained BDS degree from any of the dental college of kerala state.
- There is no upper age limit for general candidates.
- For service candidates upper age limit is 62 years (if retirement age is 52 years).
- Have to qualify NEET MDS 2020 with the minimum passing marks as per category.
- Should have BDS degree from an approved dental college. Colleges should be duly awarded by any one of the universities of Kerala recognised by the government of India.
- Candidates who have completed or will complete one year compulsory rotating resident internship on or before March 31, 2020.
- Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship (CRRI) will not be applicable to those who had passed the final BDS exam and hold BDS degree from a recognized college by dental council of india. Also, they must have obtained provisional or permanent registration from kerala state dental council.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Counselling
Candidates will be called for the counselling round as per the basis of NEET MDS Rank secured by the candidate.The counselling round will include the document verififcation process in which shorlisted candidates have to bring the documents in original as well as in the self attested form.It’s advised that the selected candidate must attend the counselling as per the schedule.
Documents required at the time of admission process.
After selecting to the course, you have to carry some documents with you for admission. Candidates should bring these documents (original) at the time of admission.
- Print out of confirmation page.
- Date of birth proof.
- BDS degree or pass certificate.
- CRRI certificate.
- If doing an internship then certificate from the principal that he/she will complete internship by March 2020.
- NEET MDS scorecard 2020
- Original of all the uploaded documents
- Declaration that service candidate has not undergone any PG dental course.(service candidate)
- Service details from account general and head of the department (service candidate)
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Cutoff
Last year, a revised cutoff was released. Minimum passing percentile was lowered. Here is the previous year revised cutoff for PG dental
Revised minimum qualifying criteria
Revised cutoff score
Persons with disability
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Reservation Policy
Before applying for the registration, candidates should check what reservation policy is. It is important to the candidates who belong to reserved category. Check reservation policy for CEE kerala PG Dental (MDS) here
General Merit (GM)
*SEBC category includes internal reservation for Eshava 3%, Muslim 2%, Backward Hindu(BH) 1%, Latin Catholic(LC) 1%, Other Backward christian(BX) 1%, Kudumbi(KU) 1%.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 seat distribution
The distribution of seats will be on the basis of rank list or category list. Here is the list of distribution of seats.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2020 Fee structure
The fee structure for CEE Kerala PG Dental 2020 is as given below-
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) FAQs
When will the registration process start for PG dental course 2020?
There is not any notification related to the declaration of date. You can check tentative dates above.
How can i submit my e-challan?
Take print out of the e-challan. Print out to be handed over to any head post offices in kerala along with required cash. Rest formalities will be done by official of Post office. Do not forget to take counter foil of challan from post office.
When will the rank list and category list will release?
Lists will release only after registration process. Official notification is released for the same. Check official website for further notice.
How can i get govt aided college for PG Dental course?
Seat allotment will only be done on the basis of rank list and category list. Make sure your NEET score in MDS is high.
About CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS)
The commissioner for entrance examination conducts admission to postgraduate dental course. It offers several government aided as well as private colleges to the candidates. There is no entrance examination for this examination. All candidates have to do is to qualify NEET MDS with minimum percentile score and register themselves for this course. There is no age limit for general candidates. Candidates should know the reservation policy to avail exemption in admission process.
Official website : cee.kerala.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.