CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2018 – The Director of Medical Education, Kerala State conducts Post Graduate Courses in Dental Surgery (MDS) for the year 2018 to the State Quota seats in the Government Dental Colleges in Kerala and to all the seats available in the Self Financing Dental colleges in Kerala. The selection of all candidates including Service Quota Candidates shall be made from the Rank list and Category list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations based on the NEET MDS 2018 rank list. Candidates can check the details of application, eligibility criteria and selection process for admission in PG Dental 2018 on this page below.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2018
Instead of holding PG Dental entrance exam 2018, CEE Kerala will give admission on basis of NEET MDS 2018. Applications will be invited from the candidates who have qualified in the NEET-MDS 2018 for admission to MDS Courses for the year 2018 to the State Quota seats in the Government Dental Colleges in Kerala and to all the seats available in the Self Financing Dental colleges in Kerala.
Note: There is no entrance exam.
Important dates for CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2018
|The release of notification saying that admission is through NEET MDS 2018||03 Mar 2018|
|Start of Online Application for PG Dental||06 Mar 2018|
|Last date of Online Application for PG Dental||14 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Merit list||21 Mar 2018|
|Re-opening of application submission||24 to 31 Mar 2018|
|Start of Allotment Process||25 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Category list||01 Apr 2018|
|Date of Option Registration||05 to 11 Apr 2018|
|First Phase allotment published||13 Apr 2018|
|All candidates who get an allotment shall remit the fee||16 to 21 Apr 2018|
|All the college authorities should approve the list of admitted candidates through Online Admission Management System (OAMS).||21 Apr 2018|
|Date of minority quota document submission||24 Apr 2018 (5:00 pm)|
- Click here to check the notification regarding minority document submission.
- Click here to check the Press Release regarding document submission.
The Director of Medical Education, Kerala State has published the first phase allotment result of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2018. Candidates can check the Notification, Press Release, Allotment List, Last Rank, NRI Quota Candidate List.To view the allotment result, candidates should login to the ‘PG Dental -2018 and enter the Application Number and Password to see the Allotment Result. Candidates can go for the same link provided below.
- Notice regarding lowering of minimum qualifying marks and re-opening of registration Allotment List
- Login and View Allotment Result
- Last Ranks
- NRI Quota Candidate List
- Press Released
Notice regarding Option Registration
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the publication of details of candidates.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the schedule for 1st phase seat allotment.
Notice regarding lowering of minimum qualifying marks and re-opening of registration
The Provisional Category wise lists of General Quota candidates who have applied for admission to PG Dental courses-2018 has been published online by the officials. The Rank list of Service Quota candidates under Health Service and Medical Education Service has also been prepared and published. The lists are available on the official website www.cee-kerala.org. Candidates can also check both the lists through the direct links provided below.
- Click here to check the final merit list.
- Click here to check the Category wise list.
- Click here to check the provisional merit list.
- Click here to check the provisional service quota list.
- Click here to check the official notification of merit list.
Details mentioned in the Merit List
- Application No. & Name of Candidate
- All India NEET Score
- All India NEET Rank
A qualified candidate in NEET MDS-2018 seeking admission to the courses should apply online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination. The required fee for the application is also to be remitted. Or candidates can apply through the direct link provided on the page on the specified schedule.
Application process is over..!!
The application fee for General Quota and Service Quota candidates is RS.1000/- (Rupees Thousand only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). Service Quota candidates seeking admission in General Quota also should pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-.
How to apply?
Thre are five step by step procedure to apply online for Kerala PG Dental Admission 2018.
Step 1: Registration
This is a one-time process. Candidate should provide NEET testing ID and Date of birth for entering the registration page. Date of birth must be same as that of NEET registration page. Candidates will be prompted to enter the mobile number and create a password and an outcome of the registration process a system generated unique Application Number will be displayed which the candidate has to note down and use for the rest of the application submission process as well as the allotment process. Candidates are advised to create a strong, unique password.
Step 2: Fill Application
All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully. During the filling up of application, frequently click “Save” button available on the home page to protect your data.
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee
- Online Payment
Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash
Step 4: Upload Photograph/Signature and certificates
Upload photograph of Candidate – A studio generated a soft copy of the latest passport size color photograph with the light coloured background in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels is to be used for uploading.
Upload Signature of Candidate – On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scanned image of Signature must be clear. Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. File size should be below 30 KB
- The uploaded document should be in PDF format
- The file size must not exceed 300 KB
- The document should be clear enough to read.
Step 5: Print Application
After completing the uploading of all necessary certificate/documents, take a printout of the Application and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application for future reference. No need to send the hard copy of application printout or any supporting documents to the CEE office.
Academic: A Candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery Course, must possess a recognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a University or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved/recognised Dental College. The cutoff date for completion of internship towards the determination of eligibility for appearing NEET-MDS 2018 shall be 31st March 2018. The condition of one-year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship is not applicable to those candidates who had passed their final BDS Examination on or before 1989 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognized by the Dental Council of India and have obtained provisional or permanent registration from the Kerala State Dental Council. Admission to the candidate will be given only on the production of the registration of Kerala State Dental Council in the original.
Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions:
- Be an Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders will also be treated at par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission provided they execute a bond to serve as Senior Resident for one year. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained BDS degree from any of the Dental Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
- There is no upper age limit for General Quota candidates.
- For Service Quota candidates, other than from Medical Education Services Quota (MESQ), whose retirement age is 56 years the upper age limit will be 48 years for Post Graduate Degree Courses. But for those candidates in the service of DHS, who submit a bond (Rs.100/- non judicial stamp paper) at the time of admission, that they shall serve the Government of Kerala in any capacity which the Government deems fit after their retirement, up to the age of 60 years (the retirement age in MES and IMS), as per the terms and conditions prescribed by the Government and that they will not take up employment elsewhere during this period if the government has requisitioned their services, the upper age limit of such service candidates drawn from DHS will be 52 years for PG Degree course. For MESQ and IMSQ candidates, the upper age limit will be 52 years.
Qualifying Criteria: All candidates including Service Quota candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Dental courses in the State of Kerala for the academic year 2018-19 shall have to qualify the National Eligibility –Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Dental Courses (NEET MDS-2018) conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi and should figure in the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
In order to be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Dental course in 2018-19, it shall be necessary for candidates including those who apply under Service Quota to obtain a minimum of marks at 20.265th percentile in the NEET MDS 2018. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), the minimum marks shall be at 10.265th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 15.265th percentile.
Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) and Online submission of Options
The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done online to give allotment to the Dental PG Courses under General and Service quotas. Candidates will be allowed to exercise their option for individual specialties /colleges as per their NEET- MDS ranks. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories will be strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists.
Kerala PG Dental Distribution of Seats
The seat distribution for Kerala PG Dental (MDS) is as follows.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org
For more details of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2018, refer- Information Brochure