CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 – The Director of Medical Education, Kerala State conducts Post Graduate Courses in Dental Surgery (MDS) for the year 2019 to the State Quota seats in the Government Dental Colleges in Kerala and to all the seats available in the Self Financing Dental colleges in Kerala. The selection of all candidates including Service Quota Candidates shall be made from the Rank list and Category list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations based on the NEET MDS 2019 rank list. Candidates can check the details of application, eligibility criteria and selection process for admission in PG Dental 2019 on this page below.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019
Instead of holding PG Dental entrance exam 2019, CEE Kerala will give admission on basis of NEET MDS 2019. Applications will be invited from the candidates who have qualified in the NEET-MDS 2019 for admission to MDS Courses for the year 2019 to the State Quota seats in the Government Dental Colleges in Kerala and to all the seats available in the Self Financing Dental colleges in Kerala.
Note: There is no entrance exam.
Important dates for CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019:
|Re-opens Application for PG Dental||10 Apr 2019|
|Last date of Re-opens Application for PG Dental||15 Apr 2019 (3:00 PM)|
|Date of allotment for newly applied candidates||17 Apr 2019|
|Upload documents/certificates||21 Apr 2019|
|2nd Phase Allotment|
|Website opens for enabling online option confirmation/ re-arrangement/ deletion of existing options/ filing fresh options to the registration of new candidates.||22 to 26 Apr 2019, 3 PM|
|Option Confirmation facility for second phase allotment till||26 Apr 2019, 9 AM|
|Publication of second phase of allotment||28 Apr 2019|
|All candidates who get allotment shall remit the fee / balance fee as shown in the allotment memo to the colleges at the time of admission||29 Apr to 03 May 2019, 4 PM|
|Heads of Institutions to submit the non-join report through Online Admission Management System (OAMS) to the office of CEE||03 May 2019, 5 PM|
|Registration for Mop up round||06 May 2019 up to 8: pm|
|Conduction of Mop up round||07 May 2019|
- Click here to check the notice regarding Vacancy seat allotment for SVD&KMCT college
- Click here to check the notice in Malayalam for CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to check the press release regarding the 2nd phase allotment.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the revised rank list.
- Click here to check the press release regarding the revised rank list.
- Click here to check the press release regarding Admission to PG Dental 2019.
- Click here to check notice regarding medical examination of PD candidate.
Official Notice for Vacant seats
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Seat Allotment
1st and 2nd Allotment Result of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 will be published by the Director of Medical Education, Kerala State. In order to check the allotment result, candidates will have to login in the PG Dental 2019 and enter login credentials which are Application Number and Password.
- Click here to check the Vacant seat after the Mop Up round of allotment on May 07 2019.
- Click here to check the revised notice regarding mop up round of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019.
- Click here to check the revised notice regarding mop up round of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 in Malayalam.
- Click here to check vacant seats for mop-up round.
- Click here to check the notice regarding mop up round of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding mop up round of CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 in Malayalam.
- Click here to check the Last Rank Details of the 2ND phase allotment on 29-04-2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Admission to PG Dental Courses-2019 Second phase of Allotment .
- Click here to check the list of Allotment for 2nd phase allotment dates: April 29, 2019.
- Click here to check the list of candidates admitted through All India Quota Central Universities and Deemed Universities in Round-1 & Round-2 of online counselling.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the list of candidates excluded from state quota counselling is published.
- Click here to check the list of allotment for newly applied.
- Click here to check the last allotment table for 1st phase allotment.
- Click here to check the allotment list for PG Dental 2019.
- Click here to check the Notification in Malayalam.
- Click here to check the Notification in English.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Merit List
The Provisional Category wise lists of General Quota candidates who have applied for admission to PG Dental courses-2019 will be published online by the officials. The Rank list of Service Quota candidates under Health Service and Medical Education Service has also been prepared and published. The lists will be made available on the official website www.cee-kerala.org.
- Click here to check the revised category/Minority/NRI/Service Quota state merit list of Kerela based on Neet MDS 2019.
- Click here to check the revised state merit list of Kerela based on Neet MDS 2019.
- Click here to check the rank list category wise.
- Click here to check the rank list of PG Dental 2019.
- Click here to check the notification for PG Dental.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for CEE Kerala PG Dental MDS 2019 have to apply online by visiting the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination.
Candidates have to first register themselves and registration is a one – time process. Candidates are required to provide their NEET Testing ID and Date of Birth. After entering all these details, candidates can fill the Application Form where candidates have to provide their basic details, communication details, and academic qualification details. After entering all the details, candidates can proceed to pay the Application Fee which can be submitted through either e – challan or via online payment. Payment for the Application Form can also be made via cash at any head and sub-post offices in Kerala. After the payment, candidates can upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature and then as the last step, candidates can take a printout of the Application Form.
- Click here to login
- Click here for Forgot Application number
- Click here for Forget Password
- Click here for notice regarding Provisional Details of the candidate.
- Click here to check the FAQ for apply online.
The application fee for General Quota and Service Quota candidates is RS.1000/- (Rupees Thousand only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST is Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only). Service Quota candidates seeking admission in General Quota also should pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-.
The prescribed fees can be remitted either by way of online payment or at any of the Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala using the e-challan generated during the online application process. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. The application form and Prospectus will not be available from the Director of Medical Education or from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
The candidates can check the revised cut off for PG Dental from the table:
|Category||Revised Minimum Qualifying Criteria||Revised Cut off Score|
Notice: Click here to check the notification for revised cut off of PG Dental.
CEE Kerala PG Dental (MDS) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Academic: A Candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery Course, must possess a recognized degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a University or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of one year in an approved/recognised Dental College. The cutoff date for completion of internship towards the determination of eligibility for appearing NEET-MDS 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.
The condition of one-year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship is not applicable to those candidates who had passed their final BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognized by the Dental Council of India and have obtained provisional or permanent registration from the Kerala State Dental Council. Admission to the candidate will be given only on the production of the registration of Kerala State Dental Council in the original.
Nativity: Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions:
- Candidates have to be an Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders will also be treated at par with Indian Citizens for the limited purpose of admission provided they execute a bond to serve as Senior Resident for one year. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained BDS degree from any of the Dental Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
- There is no upper age limit for General Quota candidates.
- For Service candidates, whose retirement age is upto 62 years the upper age limit will be 52 years for Post Graduate Degree Courses as on 01-01-2019. The candidates in the service of DHS/MES/IMS submit a bond (Rs.100/- non judicial stamp paper) at the time of admission, that they shall serve the Government of Kerala in any capacity which the Government deems fit after their retirement, up to the age of 60/62 years, as per the terms and conditions prescribed by the Government and that they will not take up employment elsewhere during this period if the government has requisitioned their services.
Qualifying Criteria: All candidates including Service candidates seeking admission to Post Graduate Dental courses in the State of Kerala for the academic year 2019-20 shall have to qualify the National Eligibility –Cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate Dental Courses (NEET MDS-2019) conducted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi and should figure in the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
In order to be eligible for admission to any Post Graduate Dental course in 2019-20 it shall be necessary for candidates including those who apply under Service category should obtain a minimum of marks at 50th percentile in the NEET MDS 2019. However in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of physically disabled candidates under general category, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile and that of SC/ST/SEBC category, the minimum marks shall be 40th percentile.
Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) and Online submission of Options
The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done online to give allotment to the Dental PG Courses under General and Service quotas. Candidates will be allowed to exercise their option for individual specialities /colleges as per their NEET- MDS ranks. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories will be strictly in accordance with the rank list and category lists.
Kerala PG Dental Distribution of Seats
The seat distribution for Kerala PG Dental (MDS) is as follows.
- Click here to check the Govt Seat matrix.
- Click here to check the Self-seat matrix.
- Click here to check government order regarding seat matrix.
Fee Structure applicable for Government Dental Colleges-2019 is given below :
|Tuition fee||Rs. 45,000/-per annum***|
|Miscellaneous fee||Rs. 10,000/-per annum***|
|Caution Deposit Rs. 10,000/-*** (refundable):||Rs. 10,000/-***
(for the recovery of loss or damage to Laboratory eqpt, tools etc)
|University Fees||As applicable|
*** if any changes occur in the fee structure, the final fee structure will be published by Government.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org