KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has started KIITEE Slot Booking 2019, on kiit.ac.in under the KIITEE 2019 Login. The booking started today, on April 01, 2019, and the direct link for booking is given below. In order to do KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking, application number and date of birth is required. The KIIT slots are booked on the first come serve basis so candidates are advised to complete the process as soon as it starts. Admit cards are issued, right after a candidate has booked his/her slot. To know more, keep reading about KIITEE Slot Booking 2019.
KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking
The last date to apply for KIITEE 2019 has extended until April 10, 2019. Only the registered candidates can book KIITEE 2019 Slot and download their admit card. Check dates for KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking from the table below.
|Online Slot Booking Commencement||1 Apr 2019|
|Online Registration Closes||10 Apr 2019|
|Admit Card Will Be Available Till||05 Apr 2019|
|KIITEE 2019 Exam Date||15-24 Apr 2019|
Slot Booking: Click Here to do KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking.
How To Do KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking?
KIITEE 2019 Slot booking is an online process. Thus, the candidates have to book their exam date, time and venue at the official website of KIIT. The process can be a bit difficult to understand, however, the simple steps to do the slot booking is given below:
- Visit the official website http://www.kiit.ac.in or get the direct link from this page.
- Click on the slot booking link that appears like the one shown below:
- In doing so the login window opens. the candidates have to log in using their application number and date of birth.
- After the login, choose your preferred date and time slot for the entrance test from the available options.
- Confirm your selection on the page.
- As the confirmation is done, the KIITEE 2019 hall ticket will be available on your registered ID.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card to appear in the examination.
How to Decide a Test Slot?
Now, as we know what slot booking is, we must use the facility wisely. This year many of the entrance examinations have the facility to book a slot such as VITEEE, MU OET, SRMJEEE and more. You can book a slot for any entrance exam keeping in mind the following factors:
- Firstly check if you have more than one exam on the same day
- Choose a centre that is convenient for you and is not miles away!
- Select an exam date while keeping in mind, your preparation for the exam.
Forgot KIITEE 2019 Application Number?
Due to some unavoidable reasons, if a candidate loses his/her KIITEE 2019 Application Number, he/she can retrieve the same in the following manner. It is important to have the KIITEE 2019 Application number as it is needed to login and book slot.
- Visit the official website to search the login or the direct link provided on this page.
- Over the application portal, a candidate will find a “Find Application Number of KIITEE 2019” link. Click that!
- On clicking that link, the candidate needs to enter some details like – name, gender and date of birth. Click “Proceed” to finally submit the details.
- Your KIITEE 2019 Application Number will be then displayed on your device’s screen. Make a note of the same for all future purposes.
KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking Portal
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has an extension to their current official website, i.e kiitee.eduquity.com, when it comes to having a separate online portal for KIITEE 2019 slot booking purpose. Every year, the University prepares a year specific link, which is taken off the website once the slot booking process for that year ends. As said earlier, to book your slots, a candidate needs to login with their application number, date of birth and gender to complete 2 actions – slot booking and thereby, downloading the admit cards for KIITEE 2019. Through this portal, a candidate can choose exam date and time, as per their convenience.
Over the portal, a candidate will find the following details/data.
- Full Name
- Course Applied
- Test City
- Available Date and Time Slots, to choose from
Importance of KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking
Candidates are given only one chance to book their slots for KIITEE 2019. In case, a candidate forgets to book their slots for the exam, he/she will be allotted seats on a random basis. The allotted slot could be somewhere in extreme location, that a candidate has not even heard about or the allotted date clashes with other exams. So, why wait for something like this to happen? Why not just make use of this facility, that the University provides and appear for the exam anxiety free.
KIITEE 2019 Admit Card
As you submit the choice of your slot the admit card for KIITEE 2019 will be displayed on the screen. candidates must download this admit card. After downloading the admit card multiple printouts of the same is to be taken in order to carry it to the examination centre, along with a valid photo ID proof. It must be noted that candidates without KIITEE admit card will not be allowed to take the entrance test. Also, before downloading the admit card, check whether these details are printed correctly – name, exam centre, time, address, photograph and signature.
How To Download KIITEE 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the KIITEE 2019 Admit Card in the following manner.
- Visit the official website or click here.
- As and when the admit cards are released, a candidate will the “KIITEE 2019 Admit Card” link on the main page itself. Click that!
- Further, a candidate is required to fill details like application number, gender and date of birth to download it.
- Your KIITEE 2019 Admit Card will appear on your respective device’s screen.
KIITEE 2019 Exam Pattern
After having booked the exam slots, a candidate can start preparing for KIITEE 2019.
- Mode of Exam – Online (Computer-based mode)
- Duration – 3 hours
- Marking Scheme – +4 marks for every correct answer, -1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer
- The medium of Paper – English
- Sections Covered And Number of Questions
|Course||No. of Questions (per section)|
|B.Tech/ B.Arch (Science Group) BSc Nursing/ Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)/ BSc Computer Science||PCM (40 questions per section)|
|B.Sc Nursing/ Biotechnology Dual Degree (5 years)||PCB (40 questions per section)|
|BTech (Lateral Entry)||Mathematics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics (40 questions per section)|
|BBA/ BCA/ BBA (Computer Applications)/ Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/ Bachelor of Film & Television Production/ BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB/ BSc.LLB/ Master of Mass Communication (Integrated) /BA Economics (Hons)/ B.Com/ BA English (Hons)/ BA Sociology (Hons)||Mathematical Ability – 30
Analytical & Logical Ability – 30
Verbal Ability – 40
General Knowledge – 20
|MCA/ MCA( Lateral Entry) /MSc Computer Science||Mathematics – 60
Analytical & Logical Ability – 30
Computer Awareness – 30
|M.Tech||Course Specific – 120|
|LLM||120 Questions Course related|
|MSc (Biotechnology) & MSc (Applied Microbiology)||Biology – 50
Chemistry – 30
Mathematics – 20
Physics – 20
|Master of Public Health/ Master of Hospital Administration||Quantitative Aptitude – 30
Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation – 30
English – 40
General Awareness – 20
|MSc Nursing||Topics Related to B.Sc Nursing – 120|
|Integrated M.Sc-PhD Programme (Masters 2 years + PhD)
Applied Physics/ Applied Chemistry/ Mathematics and
|Topics Relevant to its B.Sc – 120|
|Ph.D.||Teaching and Research
Aptitude – 60
Subject Specific – 60
|MA in Economics||Topics Related To BA Economics – 120|
|MA in English||Topics Related To BA English – 120|
|MA in Sociology||Topics Related To BA Sociology – 120|
|MCom||Topics Related To BCom – 120|
KIITEE 2019 Preparation
As most of the KIITians have mentioned, that it is not at all difficult to clear this exam. It is suggested that if a candidate has got all the concepts cleared and have done enough self-study to clear an exam, it is more than enough for KIITEE. But hearing this, a candidate must not take this exam lightly. Rather just raise their motivation level and keep thriving to qualify for the entrance. Following things needs to be noted while preparing for KIITEE 2019.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern, prior to starting your preparations.
- Make sure to keep your Class 11 and 12 concepts clear. Prepare as if you are going to appear for some national level entrance exam and you are good to go!
- Keep your notes handy for last minute revision.
- Practise mock test papers and sample papers to check your time and accuracy to solve the questions.
- Clear all your doubts before appearing for KIITEE 2019.
KIITEE 2019 Test Centres
Below we have enlisted the test centres where the examination will take place on different dates. Candidates must go through the list to choose the examination centre wisely. And check the center allotted to you, after the test city preference has been provided by you!
|State/ City||Exam Center||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||1|
KIITEE 2019 Slot Booking FAQs
Slot Booking is an important process. The candidates who face trouble durinh this process, commonly have these doubts that we have answered below:
Q1: What if i do not complete the slot booking process?
A: If by any chance the candidates miss the slot booking process, KIIT will book the slots for the candidates as per the available seats and demands. However, the candidates have to login and get their admit card.
Q2: My network was lost in the middle of the slot booking process what should I do?
A: make sure you connect to a good network again. You have to re-login and start the process all over again.
Q3: I forgot my application number, how do I get it back?
A: In case the application number is missing, visit the official website and find the link that says “Find Application Number of KIITEE-2019”. Click on that link and in the next step you will be able to retrieve the application number.
Q4: Can I change my exam date and time after submitting the slots?
A: No. Slot booking happens in real time. This implies, once the slots are booked, they cannot be modified later on.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.