KIITEE Counselling 2018 has begun after the declaration of result. KIITEE Result is declared on May 05, 2018. Qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling in person. During the counselling of KIITEE 2018, the candidates will be required to get register and get the documents verified. The merit holder will be allocated seat, only if they fulfil the eligibility criteria. The candidates may check the entire procedure of KIITEE Counselling 2018 from this page.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling
KIITEE Counselling will be held online, for the filling of seats on the basis of KIITEE Rank 2018. The counselling may or may not be held in multiple rounds because the university will stop it, as soon as the seats are filled.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Reporting for B.Sc and M.Sc Nursing (2018-2019 1st Year Batch).
- Click Here to check the 1st year reporting schedule.
KIITEE Extended Counselling Schedule
|B. Tech (4 Years)||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Biotechnology Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M.Tech.)||B.Tech (Lateral Entry)|
KIITEE Counselling Schedule
KITEE Counselling 2018 Fee
It is expected that the candidates will have to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 75000. It will include Rs. 10000 as counselling. The amount has to be submitted by the candidates and will be adjusted against the admission fee.
KIITEE 2018 Counselling Process
The process of KIITEE counselling is such that the candidates have to reach the venue an hour before the given time period and fulfil the formalities of registration. Next, the candidates will have to get their documents verified and if the verification is done successfully, they will be called for seat allocation.
The seat allotment will be done as per the rank and choices stated by the candidates. The candidates who will be allocated seat, will be issued seat allotment letter.
Document Required for KIITEE 2018 Counselling
During the counselling of KIITEE 2018, the candidates will have to get their documents verification. The documents are to be carried in original and one set of photocopy. The original will be returned to the candidates after the verification, while the xerox will be kept by the authority.
The list of documents to be brought by aspirants of all the courses: –
- KIITEE Admit Card 2018
- KITEE Rank Card 2018
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 12th Pass Certificate
- Admit Card of Class 12th, if the candidate have appeared for the exam
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE),M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75000 (Expected)
Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE-2018 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|