KIITEE 2020 Counselling – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology will start the KIITEE counselling from May 12, 2020, after the declaration of result. Qualified and selected candidates have to attend counseling in order to complete the admission process. During the counselling of KIITEE 2020, the candidates are required to get themselves registered with the verification of documents. The merit holders are allocated seat, only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. KIITEE 2020 Counselling and seat allocation are purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the KIITEE 2020. For more details regarding KIITEE Counselling 2020 scroll down the article.
KIITEE 2020 Counselling
Candidates must note that KIITEE 2020 Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE 2020 are filled up. Selected candidates need attend the counseling as per the schedule. Following is the schedule for KIITEE 2020 counselling.
Schedule for KIITEE 2020 Counselling
|KIITEE 2020 Counselling||Important Dates|
|Declaration of results||28 Apr 2020|
|Counselling commences on||12 May 2020|
KITEE Counselling 2020 -Registration Fee
Candidates are required to pay registration fee for KIITEE 2020 Counselling. The details are provided below.
Counselling Registration Fee : The intended candidates will have to pay
- Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
Note : Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
KIITEE 2020 Counselling Process
Selected and qualified candidates are required to appear in the Counselling process as per the schedule. The process of KIITEE 2020 counseling is as follows.
- Candidates have to reach the venue an hour before the given time period and fulfill the formalities of registration.
- Next, the candidates will have to get their documents verified and if the verification is done successfully, they will be called for seat allocation.
- The seat allotment will be done as per the rank and choices stated by the candidates.
- The candidates who will be allocated seat will be issued seat allotment letter.
- Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling/admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates.
Note : In case any candidate fail to produce correctness in any of the documents, candidate shall not be allowed to take part in the admission process. His/Her candidature shall be cancelled.
Document Required for KIITEE 2020 Counselling
During the counseling of KIITEE 2020, the candidates need to produce their documents for the verification purpose. The documents are to be carried in original and one set of photocopy. The original will be returned to the candidates after the verification, while the Xerox will be kept by the authority.
The list of documents to be brought by aspirants of all the courses: –
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
KIITEE 2020 Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE 2020 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
KIIT Group of Institutions is a group of institutions run by KIIT Education Society in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. It includes KIIT University, Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences and other institutes. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) offers UG, PG and Research programs in various disciplines through its different schools. KIIT University follows a common application process for all the courses and forms can be filled online through the official website.
KIITEE 2020 Counselling Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The students have to appear for the counselling rounds and get their documents verified for admission.
Ans : The candidates have to appear for the counselling rounds only if they qualify the entrance exam.
Ans : The counselling schedule is made available over the official website right after the declaration of the KIITEE 2020 Result
Ans : The counselling process is done in the offline mode.
Ans : The candidates have to be present at the counselling venue as per the date and time allotted to their rank group.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.