KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022 has been released for second session by CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in. The direct link to fill KMAT Kerala 2022 application form is given below. Candidates can apply online for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT Kerala) at cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org from direct link here. Last date is as per the notification. In order to apply, one has to do the KMAT Kerala registration, fill details in application form, upload documents, and then pay fee. Those who apply can appear in the KMAT Kerala exam, which is the State level MBA entrance exam for admission to MBA in B-Schools in Kerala accepting KMAT Kerala Scores. The KMAT Kerala application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
Latest – KMAT Kerala application form 2022 for second session has been released. Scroll down for link to apply.
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the KMAT Kerala Application Form.
Direct link for KMAT Kerala application form 2022 – Click Here To Apply
KMAT Kerala 2022 Login – Click Here to Login
Read these before you apply
- Information Bulletin
- Second Session Notification – in English | in Malayalam
- Pre-requisites For Applying Online
- Guidelines for Upload Images
- How to Apply?
- How to Pay Application Fee?
- Post Offices list for Payment
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022 Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of KMAT Kerala 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to fill KMAT Kerala Application Form.
|Important Events of the KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022||Dates for Second Session|
|KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022 Release Date||22 Jul 2022|
|KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022 Last Date||30 Jul 2022|
CEE Kerala may change the KMAT Kerala application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org for all updates.
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Aspects of the KMAT Kerala Application Form 2022||Details|
|Name of the Exam||KMAT Kerala 2022|
|Full Form||Kerala Management Aptitude Test|
|Organizing Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala)|
|Event of KMAT Kerala||Application Form|
|Mode of KMAT Kerala Application Form||Online|
|Official Website to fill KMAT Kerala application form 2022||cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org|
|Application Fees for General SEBC||Rs.1000|
|Application Fees for General SC/ST||Rs. 750|
Pay the KMAT Kerala application fee as prescribed by CEE Kerala.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only) for General and SEBC
- It is Rs.750/-(Rupees Seven hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST candidates.
How to fill the KMAT Kerala 2022 application form?
Five steps to apply for K-MAT Course 2022
- Registration – This is a onetime online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
- Fill Application – All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage
- Pay Application Fee – Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee. – Online Payment, e-Challan
- Upload Images – Upload Photograph, Signature.
- Print Acknowledgement page – After completing the uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the Acknowledgement Page by clicking on the link ‘Print Acknowledgement Page’. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the Acknowledgement Page for future reference.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
Phone : 0471- 2525300
E-mail: [email protected]
CEE Help Line Numbers (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) – 0471-2525300
Citizen Call Centre (24 Hours Help Line Numbers) – 155300,0471- 2335523
Qs 1. Is KMAT Kerala 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of KMAT Kerala 2022 is released by CEE Kerala on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for KMAT Kerala 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test at the official website cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for KMAT Kerala 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the KMAT Kerala on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Kerala Management Aptitude Test as prescribed by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE Kerala).
Qs 4. How to apply for KMAT Kerala exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT Kerala) 2022, go to cee.kerala.gov.in, cee-kerala.org. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all CEE Kerala issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.