KMAT Kerala 2018 will be conducted by the University of Kerala for the candidates seeking admission to various MBA courses. The online applications are invited for the MBA Entrance Examination. KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form is now available on the official website i.e. kmatkerala.in. Candidates can apply as per the prescribed procedure given by the conducting body. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form’, the candidates can refer to the information on this page.
Before applying for the KMAT Kerala 2018, the candidates must ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility requirements specified by the conducting body for the concerned courses. Candidates can fill the application form only through the online mode. The candidates who are likely to apply for the MBA Entrance Examination are requested to complete the application process before the last date for submission of application form.
KMAT Kerala Application Form 2018
Candidates who are willing to apply for the examination need to go through the important dates as given in the table below:
|Commencement of Application||16 Nov 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||19 Jan 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||04 Feb 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to follow the procedure to fill the KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form as given below:
Step 1 – Payment of Application Fee Online
- Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. kmatkerala.in and search for the link to pay the fee on the homepage of the website.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the link ‘Pay Online’ and after that select ‘Application Fee for General Candidates’ or ‘Application for SC/ST Candidates’.
- Now, the candidates need to fill the details such as name, date of birth, mobile number and email Id to complete the payment process.
- Candidates can pay the fees using Net Banking/ Credit/Debit Cards of any bank.
- After the successful payment of the fee, the candidates will receive a ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a fee receipt of payment.
- Lastly, the candidates need to note down the ‘SB Collect Reference NUmber’ and take a print of the online fee receipt for future reference.
Step 2 – Completion of Online Application
- Now, on the next working day of the payment of the fee, the candidates will have to complete the application process.
- Candidates will have to login on the official website using the ‘SB Collect REference Number’ and Date of Birth.
- After the successful login, the candidates will be directed to the page where they will have to fill the correct and complete personal and academic details.
Note – there will be an Application Number at the top of the page which the candidates need to note down for the future reference.
- After entering all the details, the candidates will have to ‘Save & Continue’ to proceed further.
- Now, the candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications.
- Next, the candidates will have to ‘Continue’ and will be directed to the complete filled-in application form page.
- Candidates will have to click on the ‘Print Completed Application Form’ given on the top.
- Lastly, the candidates will be directed to the next page where they will have to take a printout of the application form for the future reference.
The next event of the admission process will be the downloading of Admit Card. The admit card will be available on the official website from 27 Jan 2018 to 03 Feb 2018. Candidates can download the admit card by the entering the application number and other required details. Only those candidates will get the admit card who will complete their application process within the given period of time. Candidates will have to carry the admit card on the day of the examination.