KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form – The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) has released date of online registration process for KMAT Kerala (Second Cycle) 2020. Candidates can apply online at kmatkerala.in. Candidates having 50% marks in their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply for KMAT Kerala 2020 exam. To apply for KMAT kerala entrance exam, candidates have to register online, fill in the details in the application form, upload images and pay the required amount of the application fee. Get here all the information on KMAT Kerala 2020 application form from this page.
Latest: Online registration for Second Cycle will be started from Febuary 01, 2020. Stay with us for latest updates.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Candidates must enter all the details correctly in KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form as KUFOS does not provide any facility for Form Correction. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form in the table given below.
|KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Commencement of KMAT Kerala 2020 Registration for Second Cycle||01 Feb 2020|
|Last date of submission of application||to be announced!|
|KMAT Kerala 2020 (Second Cycle) exam date||17 May 2020|
Apply Here: Online Registration Process for KMAT Kerala 2020 will be available at Official Website: kmatkerala.in
KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can check the expected Application Fee for KMAT Kerala 2020 in the table given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidates must pay the required amount of KMAT Kerala Application Fee in Online Mode using Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking.
List of documents required at the time of filling the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the list of the required documents for KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form below.
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
- 10th, 12th mark sheet
- PG/ UG Marksheet
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
Specifications of the images to be uploaded in the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the expected specifications of images for the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form in the table given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension (Width X Height)|
|Photograph||.jpg||Less than 40KB||150px X 200px|
|Signature||.jpg||Less than 40KB||150px X 60px|
How to fill KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps to fill the KMAT Kerala Application Form below.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link given above on this page and then a new page will appear, click on the Registration option available there.
- On the next window, candidates can enter the required details and then click on the Submit button.
- As soon as the candidates submit the registration details, their login details which are Application Number and Password appears on the screen. Candidates must keep a print out of this page for future references.
Step 2: Login
- Now candidates can click on the Login option to proceed to the next page.
- Next, candidates can enter the Application Number and Date of Birth (which is their default password) in the given spaces.
- Candidates can click on the Login button after entering all the details and move forward to fill the Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the KMAT Kerala Application Form
- On the new page, candidates can fill all the required details, and then click on the Save and Continue button.
- Now, candidates can fill the required amount of Application Fee.
- After that candidates will be redirected to the “Payment Status Confirmation” page, in which complete details regarding the transaction status, transaction id, etc. will be available. Candidates must take a print out of it for future references.
- After that candidates can click on the “Go to Next Step” button.
Step 3: Upload the Images
- Candidates can upload their passport size scanned images in the form.
- Candidates must upload the images as per the specifications and file size.
- After that candidates can click on the Submit button.
Step 4: Exam center choices
Now candidates can enter the choice of their exam center as shown in the image below. Candidates are required to give at least three (03) preferences for the exam centers.
Step 5: Verification of Details – After completing the above-given steps, candidates must verify that the details submitted by them in the form is correct or not. Candidates can edit/modify the details in the Application Form till this stage only.
Step 6: Submit the Application Form – After that candidates can click on the “Confirm Application Details” button and then candidates must take a print out of the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form.
Details to be entered in the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check the details of the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form below.
- Date of Birth
- Choose a Fee category (General/ SC/ST)
- Email ID.
Candidate Profile Registration
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email ID (it will be automatically filled in the form)
- Mobile Number
- Complete Address
- Father’s/Guardian Name
- Category from the drop-down menu
- Name of the University
- Candidate’s Degree Status
KMAT Kerala 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Application Form for KMAT Kerala 2020 examination below.
- The applying candidate must be an Indian citizen and reside in the state of Kerala.
- Candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam. Relaxation shall be given as per the applicable category of the student.
- Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results can also apply for the KMAT Kerala 2020 examination.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Test Centers
At the time of filling in details in the KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form, you will have to give 03 choices of the test centers in the order of preference. The list of KMAT Kerala 2020 Test Centers has been provided below based on previous year information.
Candidates can check the expected Test Centers for KMAT Kerala 2020 below.
|UT of Lakshadweep||Chennai|
Note: The Test Centers given here are from the last year’s information brochure, it will be updated as soon as the Test centers for this year will be released. If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in the test centers, the exam conducting body has the right to transfer the candidates who opt above center to a nearby test center.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Admit Card
KMAT Kerala 2020 Admit Card will be released by KUFOS in online mode at the official website. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Application Number and Password. As soon as the candidates complete the Registration Process and submit the Application Form they will be able to download their Admit Card for KMAT Kerala 2020. It will contain details like the Candidate’s Name, Application Number, Test Center details and timings.
KMAT Kerala 2020
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) conducts the KMAT Kerala examination. It is a state-level entrance test which is held twice a year for admissions to the management courses in the state of Kerala. KMAT Kerala is a State level Paper Pen based test. Candidates having Bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for KMAT Kerala 2020 examination. KMAT Kerala is conducted for admission to MBA courses. The KMAT Kerala 2020 examination will be of 2.5 hours and there is a total of 180 questions in the paper. Candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer and their 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is a university established by the government of Kerala. It is an autonomous public-funded institution established on 20th November 2010. KUFOS started postgraduate courses in MBA under the School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Physical Oceanography & Ocean Modelling (M.Sc.-PO & OM), and Biological Oceanography & Bio-Diversity (M.Sc.-BO & BD) in the academic year 2012-13. KUFOS conducts the KMAT Kerala examination every year for admission to various MBA courses in different B Schools under the state of Kerala.
FAQs on KMAT Kerala 2020 Application Form
Ques: Where can I fill the Application Form for KMAT Kerala 2020?
Ans: Candidates can fill the Application Form for KMAT Kerala 2020 online on the official site of KMAT.
Ques: Can I fill the form for KMAT Kerala 2020 offline?
Ans: Candidates can not fill the KMAT Kerala Application Form offline as it is only available online.
Ques: What to do after downloading the Admit Card?
Ans: All candidates must take a print out of their Admit Card after downloading it for the future references.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.