The Cochin Univeristy of Science & Technology (CUSAT) has released the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form. The aspirants who wish to appear for the entrance exam need to register for KMAT Kerala 2019 online at kmatkerala.in. The registration and submission of the application form are to be done by online mode only. NO offline application form for KMAT Kerala 2019 will be sent to the candidates by post. Furthermore, the aspirants need to submit the application form by January 31, 2019. The candidates should note that the KMAT Kerala Application Form has been released for February 2019 session. In the form, you will have to provide details like Personal Information, Academic Details, etc. Also, you will have to upload scanned image of your photograph and signature. To submit the form, you will have to pay the required amount of the application fee. Check complete details regarding the KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form from this page.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
Before the aspirants proceed to fill in details in KMAT Kerala Feb 2019 Application Form, it is advised that they should check the eligibility criteria first. The candidates can apply through CMAT and CAT score for admission in the various management colleges in Kerala. However, MAT score is not considered valid for MBA admission in Kerala.
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration||03 Nov 2018|
|Last date of submission of application||31 Jan 2019 (04:00 PM)|
|KMAT Kerala 2019 Exam date||17 Feb 2019|
Application Process Over..!!
Application Fees for KMAT Kerala Feb 2019
To finally submit the form, the students will have to pay the following amount of the application fee. The total amount of the application fee to be paid by the candidate will appear on the screen as soon as the candidate finally submit the form.
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above-given amount of the application fee by Online Mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Important Instructions for the Candidate
- The completion of the application process is to be done completely by ONLINE mode.
- The application paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
- The exam center once submitted by the candidates are final and cannot be changed.
- You need to enter your Name as given in the qualifying examination certificate
- You must provide your own personal Email ID and Mobile Number, as the exam conducting body will send any update on the entrance test through email or SMS
- There is no need to send any hard copy of the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form
How to Fill KMAT Kerala Feb 2019 Application Form?
Below we have given some step-by-step instructions by following which you can successfully apply for the entrance exam.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is given above to register for KMAT Kerala 2019
- To register online, you will have to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Choose a Fee category (General/ SC/ST), and Email ID.
- After entering all the necessary information, click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the registration details, your login details which are Application Number and Password will appear on the screen. You should keep a print out of this as it will be required for future reference
Step 2: Login
- After submitting the details, as you receive the login credentials, click on the Login link and proceed to the next step.
- Next, you need to enter Application Number and Date of Birth in the respective fields
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details. On submitting the correct login details, you can proceed to fill in other necessary information in the Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the KMAT Kerala Application Form
- After logging in, you should read all the instructions very carefully. To fill in details in the form, click on the “Proceed” button.
- The application form submission is a 6-step process which are
Candidate Profile Registration – In this part, you will have to provide your Personal Details, Contact Details and Educational Qualification Details. The details to be filled in are as follows:
- Details such as your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Email ID will be automatically filled in the form.
- You will have to enter your Mobile Number
- Complete Address
- Father’s/ Guardian Name
- Select your religion, caste, and category from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Name of the University and your Degree Status
Pay the Application Fee – In this part, you have to pay the amount as per your category.
- The next step for the candidates is to make payment for the application fee.
- To pay the fee, click on the “Make Online Payment” button.
- Enter the necessary information and pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Click on the “Pay Now” button.
- Once the payment is done, the candidates are redirected to the “Payment Status Confirmation” page, in which complete details regarding the transaction status, transaction id, etc. You can also take a print out of it for future reference.
- After you have verified the payment details, click on the “Go to Next Step” button, the candidates can proceed to upload images in the form.
Upload the Images
- In the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form, you will have to upload scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature.
- The images to be uploaded in the form must be as per the specifications and file size.
- For uploading the images, select the image file on the PC you want to upload by using “Choose Photo/ Signature” button.
- After that, you have uploaded the images. click on the “Submit” button.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension (Width X Height)|
|Photograph||.jpg||Less than 40KB||150px X 200px|
|Signature||.jpg||Less than 40KB||150px X 60px|
Exam Center Details
- In this part, you will have to select the test center as per your choice and preference.
- You will have to give at least three (03) preferences for the exam centers.
Verification of Details – On completion of the above-given steps, you will have to verify that the details submitted by them in the form is correct or not. You can edit/ modify the details in the Application Form till this stage only.
Submit the Application Form – If you are satisfied with the details, then tick the disclaimer checkbox, and click on the “Confirm Application Details” button. On finally submitting the application form, take a print out of the application form.
KMAT Kerala 2019 Test Centers
At the time of filling in details in the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form, you will have to give 03 choices of the test centers in the order of preference. The list of KMAT Kerala 2019 Test Centers are as follows:
|Kerala||UT of Lakshadweep|
If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in the test centers, the exam conducting body has the right to transfer the candidates who opt above center to a nearby test center
If you have any question about the KMAT Kerala 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.