Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 – Government of Maharashtra will issue a notification for admission to Dental Postgraduate Courses (MDS) at Maharashtra state Government / Corporation, unaided Private & Minority Dental Colleges. Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS. The application form for the NEET-MDS 2020 will be available from February 2020. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PG Dental Courses have to fill the Application Form which will be made available online. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course. Candidates who qualified for National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 Admission.
Schedule for Admission Process
|Display of Revised Seat Matrix including surrendered seats of All India Quota||2nd week of May 2020|
|Display of Revised Merit List||2nd week of May 2020|
|Online fresh Preference Filling Process||2nd week of May 2020|
|Display of Revised Selection List (Revised Round)||3rd week of May 2020|
|Joining and filling status retention at allotted college of Revised Round||3rd week of May 2020|
Schedule for Institutional Level Round for Private Unaided/ Minority Medical/Dental Colleges
|Display of Vacant Seat Matrix and list of Eligible candidates of Private Unaided/Minority Medical/Dental Institutions.||last week of May 2020|
|Submission of Application by desirous candidate(s) to respective Private Institutions/College in person with photocopies of requisite documents.||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of Merit List/Selection List/Wait List on the Notice Board and Website of respective institute.||last week of May 2020|
|Last date for selected candidates to report respective institute with all original documents and requisite fees for admission||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of list of admitted candidates and vacancy||last week of May 2020|
|Last date for waitlist candidates to report respective institute with all documents and requisite fees for admission||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of list of selected candidates from reported wait listed candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||last week of May 2020|
|Publication of total list of admitted candidates on the Notice Board of respective institute and website of respective institute.||last week of May 2020|
|Cut-off date for NEET PG-2020/NEET-MDS-2020 Admissions.||last week of May 2020|
|Online Submission of list of admitted candidates to State CET Cell/ MUHS/ MCI/DCI on their respective portal and e-mail ID.||last week of May 2020|
Maharashtra PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
The given eligibility criteria is based on last year and for reference purpose only.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
For detailed information about the eligibility criteria for the NEET-MDS Dental postgraduate courses, Click Here.
Maharashtra PG Dental Application Form 2020
The Application Form 2020 for the State NEET MDS 2020 will be made available online at the official portal. Candidates can register himself/herself by filling the application form on the official website http://cetcell.mahacet.org/. Candidates ascertain the eligibility before filling the application form and paying fees. After filling, the application form candidate will assign a login id for future use. Candidates are requested to fill the correct information in the form without any mistake, it cannot be corrected by this office. The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms. The direct link to apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 is be given below.
Expected Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 3000/-. This application fee is not refundable.
Important Instruction for filling Application Form 2020:
- Candidates must remember the login Id/ password which will be given to them at the time of filling the application form. It is important for further use.
- Please note any kind of mistake made by the candidate in the filling of application form, cannot be corrected, The Office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- Candidates have to make Payment through Online Payment Gateway.
- Candidates need not to send the copy of Application form anywhere. However, they can take the printout of the application form for his/her further use.
- The candidates must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned below.
- Applicants email Id and mobile number may be used for future correspondence.
- Candidate should log in with Application No. (User Name) and his/her Unique Password and verify the correctness of entries made in the application form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before confirmation. There is no provision to make changes in the application form after confirmation. Candidate can pay the registration fee online via Credit card / Debit Card or Internet banking. Online payment should be done tile the last date stated in the Notice.
- So be more careful and accurate while filling the Application Form.
Maharashtra PG Dental Counseling 2020
Candidate can fill the online preference form for the NEET MDS 2020. Candidates, who are eligible during document verification and received Acknowledgement of Document Verification, can only fill the Preference Form. Candidate should submit one Preference Form. After filling and final submission of Preference Form, no chance will be given to fill fresh preference form / change the preferences. Login with Application No. /Username, Password and Document Verification Code. Document Verification Code is mentioned in Acknowledgement at left down corner. After Login, Preference Form will be displayed. Candidate can fill Minimum 1 preference and Maximum 500 preference.
Maharashtra PG Dental Merit List 2020
On the basis of online application form submitted by the candidates, a list of applicants will be prepared by the Competent Authority. This list will be published on the website of STATE CET CELL as per constitutional and/or specified reservation including In-Service & minority Status claimed by the candidates. However, the eligibility and final assigned category of candidates are subject to physical and electronic document verification at the time of document verification process.
Maharashtra PG Dental Cut off 2020
Candidates can check the last year cut off for NEET MDS from the given table:-
|Category||Minimum qualifying criteria as per information bulletin||Cut-off-score as per qualifying criteria in information bulletin||Revised minimum Qualifying criteria (as directed by MoHFW)||Revised Cut-off Score|
|General/ EWS||50th Percentile||250||25.835 Percentile||172|
|Reserved Category||40th Percentile||215||15.835 Percentile||140|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||232||20.835 Percentile||156|
Documents to be uploaded and produced at the time physical document verification
The flow chart regarding document verification and physical document verification process is given below.
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET MDS 2020
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS 2020 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, PAN Card, Pass port)
- NEET-MDS 2020 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS degree/Passing certificate. vii. Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than 31/03/2020
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Dental Council or other State Dental Councils in India/DCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Dental College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed BDS examination is recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- If applicable, Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, For Person with Disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Disability Certificate as per Annexure-D, all India Quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute selection letter/letter from dean /principal stating that candidate was admitted for BDS course under 15% all India quota / AIIMS / Central Government Institute, NOC (for in-service candidates), orphan Certificate form Competent Authority
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For more details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2020, refeer to 2019’s – Information Notification
Insofar, official details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.