Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 – Government of Maharashtra has issued a notification for admission to Dental Postgraduate Courses (MDS) at Maharashtra state Government/Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University & Minority Dental Colleges. Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2017. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Maharashtra PG Dental 2017
Candidates seeking admission in PG Dental Courses have to fill the Application Form which is available online. Candidates are request to read all the conditions who are applying for this course. Candidates who qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 Admission to participate in counselling.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 is given below.
|Online registration and filling application form||27 Jan 2017 to 10 Feb 2017|
|Schedule for Fee acceptance at SBI Bank, Through Computer Generated challan||30 Jan 2017 to 14 Feb 2017|
|Online display provisional state merit list||20 Feb 2017|
|Preference form filling and counselling||Revised (read notice)|
|Publication of Seat Distribution of Institutional (management) and NRI quota and other relevant information||22 Apr 2017 by 11:00 AM|
|Online Exercising of choice (Preference) and
|22 Apr 2017 from 11:00 AM
to 25 Apr 2017 8:00 PM
|Publication of First Selection List|
|Date of joining to selected college||From 27 Apr 2017 to 03 May 2017|
|Last Date of joining to selected college and submission of Status Retention form to selected college||03 May 2017 Up to 03:00 PM|
|Second and/or subsequent rounds||will be notified by the Competent Authority|
|Cut-off date of admission as per DCI guidelines||31 May 2017|
Note: – The candidates who have secured and joined from 50% All India Quota for Medical/Dental postgraduate courses admission process at Government/Corporation colleges situated in the State of Maharashtra, should resign & surrender their seat on or before 09th May, 2017 so as to be eligible for Personal Counseling round to be conducted by this office. If such a candidate resigns a seat after 9th May 2017, he/she will not be eligible for personal counselling round and will have to pay penalty as per brochure clause.
Candidates of NEET MDS-2017 from Provisional State Merit list are called for counseling cum Document Verification and online filling of preference form for admissions to Dental Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2017-2018 in the State of Maharashtra as per the schedule.
For Online Exercising of choice (Preference) and locking – Click Here
Note: – The candidates who have secured and joined from 50% All India Quota for Medical/Dental postgraduate courses admission process at Government/Corporation colleges situated in the State of Maharashtra, should resign & surrender their seat on or before 09th May, 2017 so as to be eligible for Personal Counseling round to be conducted by the office. If such a candidate resigns a seat after 9th May 2017, he/she will not be eligible for personal counselling round and will have to pay penalty as per brochure clause 19.1 a) & 19.1 b).
Click Here to check Vacancy Position As on 21 May 2017
Provisional Merit List of NEET MDS-2017 For Maharashtra – Check Here
Deemed Universities Institute Level Applicants List
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Malkapur, Karad
- Rural Medical College, Loni, Ahmednagar
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha
Application Form 2017
The Candidate who have appeared NEET-MDS 2017 and desirous applying for state quota seats in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University of Maharashtra State should submit online application form on website “www.dmer.org” and “www.mahacet.org”. The direct link to apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 is given below.
- Application process is over now…!!!
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality. [Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible].
- All candidates, who have passed final B.D.S examination from the college situated in Maharashtra and completed / completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2017 from a recognized dental college. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Dental Council of India or Maharashtra State Dental Council (MSDC) will be eligible to fill registration form for NEET-MDS 2017.
- For Admission to Postgraduate/Diploma Courses at Deemed University: For admission to postgraduate/Diploma Courses at Deemed University Dental Colleges all the candidates, who have passed final BDS examination from the DCI Recognized Dental Colleges situated in India and Completed/Completing one year internship training by 31/03/2017 are eligible, provided he is eligible otherwise. Candidates who have passed BDS examination from Foreign University are not eligible for NEET -MDS-2017 admission process.
For details of eligibility criteria in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University & Minority Dental Colleges candidates please refer the information brochure given below.
Separate provisional Merit list of register candidates shall be published by Competent Authority on the basis of NEET-MDS 2017 percentile/Mark. This provisional merit list of registered In-service candidates will be forwarded to respective authority for Document verification so as to ascertain their eligibility.
Provisional State Merit list:- On the basis of online application forms, a provisional state merit list will be prepared by Competent Authority.
The Competent Authority, NEET-MDS 2017 shall issue another Notice of Online / offline Preference Form Filling Process & Counseling in the news paper and published on websites www.dmer.org and www.mahacet.org indicating the scheduled for preference form filling process to postgraduate courses under state quota. This Counseling process will be combined for admission to Government/ Corporation/ Unaided Private/Deemed University / Minority Institutions.
A candidate should be present personally for filling offline preference form (Proxy will not be permitted). The selection to a course/college will be made considering his/her Final State Merit List Number and preferences given by the candidate. Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number will be called for document verification and asked to fill the preference form. Counseling for NEET-MDS 2017 eligible candidates will be carried out at Govt. Medical Colleges of Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad & Nagpur. During these sessions, candidates are assisted in exercising their preferences for various courses and the institutions. On the basis of document verification a final merit list will be prepared. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the basis of NEET-MDS 2017 Final State Merit List (SML) and preferences exercised by the candidate.
Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 Information Brochure
- Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 Brochure for Govt Colleges
- Maharashtra PG Dental 2017 Brochure for Private Colleges