Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 – Government of Maharashtra has issued a notification for admission to Dental Postgraduate Courses (MDS) at Maharashtra state Government/Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University & Minority Dental Colleges. Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 will be done on the basis of NEET MDS 2018. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Maharashtra PG Dental 2018
Candidates seeking admission in PG Dental Courses have to fill the Application Form which is available online. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course. Candidates who qualified for National Eligibility Entrance Test can apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 Admission to participate in counselling.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 is given below.
|Declaration of NEET MDS 2018 All India Rank||15 Jan 2018|
|Online registration and application form||07 to 09 Apr 2018|
|Deposit of fee in SBI through Challan||09 to 11 Apr 2018|
|Publication of Provisional list of applicants||12 Apr 2018|
|Document verification at four centres||16 to 17 Apr 2018|
|Publication of Provisional Merit list of newly registered candidates||18 Apr 2018|
|Online preferences (choices) filling process of newly registered candidates||18 to 19 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of revised Combined General Merit list||20 Apr 2018|
- Click here to check the notice regarding the extended schedule for Online registration and Document Verification due to Revised Result Cum Score Card for NEET MDS 2018.
Separate provisional Merit list of register candidates shall be published by Competent Authority on the basis of NEET-MDS 2018 percentile/Mark. This provisional merit list of registered In-service candidates has been forwarded to the respective authority for Document verification so as to ascertain their eligibility. Also, on the basis of online application forms, a provisional state merit list has been prepared by Competent Authority.
- Click here to check Revised provisional state merit list of Applicants.
- Click Here to check the state merit list of newly registered candidates dated April 18, 2018.
- Click Here to check the provisional list of newly registered Applicants.
Government of Maharashtra has released the list of Selected Candidates of NEET MDS 2018. All the Required Information related to selection list is available on this page. Candidates who are shortlisted can check the list through the below link.
Selection List: Click here to check the list of the selected Candidates for NEET (MDS) 2018.
The Competent Authority, NEET-MDS 2018 shall issue another Notice of Online / offline Preference Form Filling Process & Counseling in the newspaper and published on websites www.dmer.org and www.mahacet.org indicating the scheduled for preference form filling process to postgraduate courses under state quota. This Counseling process will be combined with admission to Government/ Corporation/ Unaided Private/Deemed University / Minority Institutions.
A candidate should be present personally for filling offline preference form (Proxy will not be permitted). The selection of a course/college will be made considering his/her Final State Merit List Number and preferences given by the candidate. Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number will be called for document verification and asked to fill the preference form. Counseling for NEET-MDS 2018 eligible candidates will be carried out at Govt. Medical Colleges of Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad & Nagpur. During these sessions, candidates are assisted in exercising their preferences for various courses and the institutions. On the basis of document verification, a final merit list will be prepared. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the basis of NEET-MDS 2018 Final State Merit List (SML) and preferences exercised by the candidate.
Online Preference Form:
- Click here to apply for NEET MDS 2018 online preference form.
- Click Here to see the important instruction for online preference filling process.
Application Form 2018
The Candidate who have appeared NEET-MDS 2018 and desirous applying for state quota seats in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University of Maharashtra State should submit the online application form on website “www.dmer.org” and “www.mahacet.org”.The online Application Form 2018 is out now.Candidates who desire to fill the form can register himself/herself by filling the application form first. After filling, application form candidate will assign a login id /password for future use. The direct link to apply for Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 is be given below.
Application Process is over..!!
Click Here to check the notice regarding the extended schedule for online submission of Application Form.
Official Site: www.dmer.org.
Important Instruction for filling Application Form 2018:
- Candidates must remember the login Id/ password which will be given to them at the time of filling the application form. It is important for further use.
- Please note any kind of mistake made by the candidate in the filling of application form, cannot be corrected, the candidate needs to apply it freshly.
- After submitting the application form candidates have to take the printout of e-Challan and Deposit requisite fee in State Bank of India(any branch) from the second working day onwards.
- Candidates need not send the copy of Application form anywhere. However, they can take the printout of the application form for his/her further use.
- The candidates must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned below.
- Applicants email Id and mobile number may be used for future correspondence.
- If a candidate wants to change any information on application form filled by himself/ herself, there is a provision to make changes in the Application Form, before click on the submit button. All the entries should be verified by the candidate himself/ herself. there is no provision to make changes in the form once submit button clicked.
- So be more careful and accurate while filling the Application Form.
Eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality. [Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible].
- All candidates, who have passed a final B.D.S examination from the college situated in Maharashtra and completed/completing one-year internship training by 31st March 2018 from a recognized dental college. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Dental Council of India or Maharashtra State Dental Council (MSDC) will be eligible to fill registration form for NEET-MDS 2018.
- For Admission to Postgraduate/Diploma Courses at Deemed University: For admission to postgraduate/Diploma Courses at Deemed University Dental Colleges all the candidates, who have passed final BDS examination from the DCI Recognized Dental Colleges situated in India and Completed/Completing one year internship training by 31/03/2018 are eligible, provided he is eligible otherwise. Candidates who have passed BDS examination from Foreign University are not eligible for NEET -MDS-2018 admission process.
For details of eligibility criteria in Government/Corporation Dental Colleges and unaided Private unaided/Deemed University & Minority Dental Colleges candidates please refer the information brochure.
Provisional Seat Position for Degree Courses in Private Dental Colleges
Provisional Seat Position for Degree Courses in Private Dental Colleges
For more details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2018 – Download Brochure