Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 – Government of Maharashtra has revised schedule for admission to Dental Postgraduate courses at Maharashtra state Government / Corporation, unaided Private & Minority Dental Colleges. Along with it, Maharashtra Government has also released the provisional merit list, seat matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation, Private, Unaided and Minority colleges. Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 is done on the basis of NEET MDS 2020. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
– Round 2 Selection List has been released. Scroll down to check.
– Revised Provisional Common Merit List has been released now. Scroll down to check.
– The second round and mop up round schedule have been released. Check the schedule below.
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in PG Dental Courses have to fill the Application Form which releases online. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
Extended Schedule for Newly registered NEET MDS – 2020 candidates for Academic Year 2020-21:
|Online Registration||07 – 09 Jul 2020|
|Payment of Registration fees – Rs. 3000/-||07 – 09 Jul 2020|
|Uploading Required Documents||07 – 09 Jul 2020|
|Display List of registered applicant||10 Jul 2020|
|Publication of Revised Combined |
Candidates Merit list
|11 Jul 2020|
|Online Preference (Choices) filling Process||11 – 12 Jul 2020|
Schedule for Admission Process – 1st round
|Declaration of NEET-MDS 2020 Rank||15 Jan 2020|
|Online registration, application form and uploading of|
|14 Mar 2020|
|Payment of Registration fees through online payment|
gateway (Non-refundable) Rs. 3000/-
|07 to 13 Mar 2020|
|Payment of Registration fees through online payment|
gateway (Non-refundable) as late fees Rs. 4000/-
|14 Mar 2020|
upto 11.59 pm
|Uploading of all required documents||07 to 15 Mar 2020|
upto 12.00 Noon
|Display of General List of registered candidates with|
|16 Mar 2020 by 6.00 pm|
|Editing of Reserve Category Claim||18 – 22 Mar 2020 upto 6:00 PM|
|Physical Verification of documents|
at any of selected centers (in Service / NRI candidates)
(to be done at time of joining)
|Publication of Common State Merit List|
|Publication of seat matrix|
|Online preferences (choices) filling process|
|Publication of 1st selection list|
|Physical/Online joining and filling of status retention|
form with Online payment of fees
|25 Apr to 04 May 2020 Upto 6.00 PM|
|Downloading selection letter and joining at selected college|
Schedule for Admission Process – 2nd round
|Declaration of list of selected candidate of 2nd round|
|Last date of joining for 2nd round|
14 – 17 Jul 2020
|Prescribed cut off date of Resignation, for the candidates|
whom the seat is allotted in Previous round(s) of State
|17 Jul, upto 5 PM|
|bmission of status retention at respective Institute||17 Jul, upto 5 PM|
Schedule for Admission Process – Mop-up round 1
|Display of vacant seats matrix for MOP UP round I on|
|18 Jul 2020|
|Declaration selected candidate for MOP UP round|
18 Jul 2020
|Last date of Joining for MOP UP round|
19 – 22 Jul 2020
Schedule for Admission Process – Mop-up round 2
|Display of vacant seats matrix and Selection list of MOP UP|
II round on website
|23 Jul 2020|
|Display of Vacant seat matrix of Private Unaided/ Minority|
Medical Institutions which will be transferred to Respective
23 Jul 2020
|Joining at Allotted College for MOP UP round II (For|
Government/Corporation/Central Government Institute
|24 – 31 Jul 2020|
|Cut-off date for NEET MDS/-2020 at Government and|
|31 Jul 2020|
|nline Submission of list of admitted candidates to State|
CET Cell/ MUHS/ DCI on their respective portal and email ID.
|31 Jul 2020|
Download the second round and mop up round schedule – click here
Maharashtra PG Dental Provisional Merit List 2020
On the basis of an online application form submitted by the candidates, a list of applicants is prepared by the Competent Authority. This list is published on the website of STATE CET CELL as per constitutional and/or specified reservation including In-Service & minority Status claimed by the candidates. However, the eligibility and final assigned category of candidates are subject to physical and electronic document verification at the time of completing the admission process.
Provisional Merit List:
- Click here to check the Selection list of Round 2 for NEET PGD 2020
- Click here to check the revised provisional common merit list of NEET PGD 2020.
- Click here to check the provisional common merit list of NEET PGD 2020.
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2020 Revised Schedule Notice
July 06, 2020: As per this latest notification, Government of Maharashtra has extended schedule for online registration and document verification for NEET – MDS – 2020 due to lowered cut off percentile.
Click here to check the complete above notice.
Maharashtra PG Dental Application Form 2020
The Application Form 2020 for the State NEET MDS 2020 are made available online at the official portal. Candidates can register himself/herself by filling the application form on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org.
Candidates ascertain the eligibility before filling the application form and paying fees. After filling, the application form candidate will get a login id for future use. Candidates are requested to fill the correct information in the form without any mistake.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 3000/-
Important Instruction for filling Application Form 2020
- Applicant should have a valid Email Id.
- Candidate should note the password given by Him/Her and keep in safe custody. It is necessary for further login.
- Please note that if a candidate commits any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected.
- Candidate has to make Payment through Online Payment Gateway.
- Office will do Online Scrutiny of uploaded Documents. Candidate who has not uploaded required document will not be considered for Admission Process.
- Applicant need not send copy of application form or any document to this office.
List of Selected Candidates for Maharashtra PG Dental Admission
As per the latest notification, Government of Maharashtra published the first round of selection list for admission to MDS. The list has been published on the official website. Selected candidates have to report online/ physically with all the required documents. Click on the below link to check the first round of selection list.
Provisional Selection List: Click here to check the provisional selection list of NEET MDS 2020.
Maharashtra PG Dental Seat Matrix 2020
Candidates can check the seat matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation, Private, Unaided and Minority colleges. Below mentioned seat matrix is for PGD 2020.
- Click here to check the PGD 2020 Seat Matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation Colleges.
- Click here to check the PGD 2020 Seat Matrix for Private, unaided, Minority Colleges.
List of Registered Candidates for NEET MDS 2020 in Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra has released the complete list of candidates who had registered for NEET MDS 2020 in the state of Maharashtra and who are eligible to get a seat. Go through the link provided below to check the complete list.
Click here to check the list of registered candidates for NEET MDS 2020 in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Dental Cut off 2020
Candidates can check the lowered cut off percentile for NEET – MDS – 2020, check the percentile is details is given below the image.
Check the last year’s Subject/Quota-wise Cut-off at the end of Personal Counseling Round (Excluding Institutional Level Round) for Govt Institutes from the image below.
Subject/Quota-wise Cut-off at the end of Personal Counseling Round (Excluding Institutional Level Round) for Private Institutes for last year is given below.
Process Flow for PG Dental Admission 2020
Maharashtra PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2020
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate must have passed B.D.S examination from the college situated in Maharashtra and completed/ completing one-year internship training by 31st March, 2020 from a recognized dental college.
- A candidate must have appeared for NEET-MDS 2020 and declared eligible by Competent Authority of NEET-MDS 2020
For detailed eligibility criteria for Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2020, Refer to the information brochure linked at the end of this page.
Maharashtra PG Dental Counseling 2020
Candidate can fill the online preference form for the NEET MDS 2020. Candidates, who are eligible during document verification and received Acknowledgement of Document Verification, can only fill the Preference Form.
Candidate should submit one Preference Form. After filling and final submission of Preference Form, no chance will be given to fill fresh preference form / change the preferences.
Documents to be uploaded and produced at the time physical document verification
The flow chart regarding document verification and physical document verification process is given below.
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET MDS 2020
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS 2020 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, PAN Card, Pass port)
- NEET-MDS 2020 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS degree/Passing certificate
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than 31/03/2020
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Dental Council or other State Dental Councils in India/DCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Dental College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed BDS examination is recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Receipt of online fee payment for Rs. 3000/- (with late fee Rs.4000/-).
- Caste certificate (If applicable )
Fee structure for academic year 2020-21 is given below.
- Tuition fees Rs. 71,000/-per year
- Development Fee Rs. 3,000/-
- Admission fees Rs. 1,500/-
- Gymkhana fees Rs. 500/-
- Hostel fees Rs. 4,000/- per year
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2020 Notification
March 16, 2020: The notification released regarding cancelling of Physical Document Verification round is provided below. Click on the image to view the notification.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For more details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2020, Download:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.