Maharashtra PG Dental 2021 – Government of Maharashtra has Provisional Merit List for admission to Dental Postgraduate courses at Maharashtra state Government / Corporation, unaided Private & Minority Dental Colleges. Along with it, Maharashtra Government has also released the provisional merit list, seat matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation, Private, Unaided and Minority colleges. Admission to Maharashtra PG Dental 2021 is done on the basis of NEET MDS 2021. Candidates can check details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest – Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2021 Provisional Merit List is out. Check from the link below.
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2021
Candidates seeking admission in PG Dental Courses have to fill the Application Form which releases online. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
Extended Schedule for Newly registered NEET MDS – 2021 candidates for Academic Year 2021-22:
|Online Registration||26-29 Aug 2021|
|Payment of Registration fees – Rs. 3000/- and Uploading Required Documents||26-30 Aug 2021|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Online Preference Form Filling||27-31 Aug 2021|
|Display of Provisional Merit list of registered Candidates||01 Oct 2021|
|Publication of First Selection list||01 Oct 2021|
|Last date of joining to allotted college of first round||02 – 08 Oct 2021|
|Declaration of list of selected candidate of Second round||to be announced|
|Cutoff date of admission process as per DCI gridline||10 Oct 2021|
|Commencement of academic session.||15 Sep 2021|
Maharashtra PG Dental Provisional Merit List 2021
On the basis of an online application form submitted by the candidates, a list of applicants is prepared by the Competent Authority. This list is published on the website of STATE CET CELL as per constitutional and/or specified reservation including In-Service & minority Status claimed by the candidates. However, the eligibility and final assigned category of candidates are subject to physical and electronic document verification at the time of completing the admission process.
Provisional Merit List: Click here to check the Provisional Merit List of Registered Candidates of NEET MDS 2021.
Download Selection List: Click here to check the download the selection list for Maharashtra PG Dental 2021
Maharashtra PG Dental Application Form 2021
The Application Form 2021 for the State NEET MDS 2021 are made available online at the official portal. Candidates can register himself/herself by filling the application form on the official website cetcell.mahacet.org.
Candidates ascertain the eligibility before filling the application form and paying fees. After filling, the application form candidate will get a login id for future use. Candidates are requested to fill the correct information in the form without any mistake.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the online application fee of Rs. 3000/-
Important Instruction for filling Application Form 2021
- Applicant should have a valid Email Id.
- Candidate should note the password given by Him/Her and keep in safe custody. It is necessary for further login.
- Please note that if a candidate commits any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected.
- Candidate has to make Payment through Online Payment Gateway.
- Office will do Online Scrutiny of uploaded Documents. Candidate who has not uploaded required document will not be considered for Admission Process.
- Applicant need not send copy of application form or any document to this office.
List of Selected Candidates for Maharashtra PG Dental Admission
As per the latest notification, Government of Maharashtra published the first round of selection list for admission to MDS. The list has been published on the official website. Selected candidates have to report online/ physically with all the required documents. Click on the below link to check the first round of selection list.
Maharashtra PG Dental Seat Matrix 2021
Candidates can check the seat matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation, Private, Unaided and Minority colleges. Below mentioned seat matrix is for PGD 2021.
- Click here to check the PGD 2021 Seat Matrix for Govt, Govt Aided, Corporation Colleges.
- Click here to check the PGD 2021 Seat Matrix for Private, unaided, Minority Colleges.
List of Registered Candidates for NEET MDS 2021 in Maharashtra
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra has released the complete list of candidates who had registered for NEET MDS 2021 in the state of Maharashtra and who are eligible to get a seat. Go through the link provided below to check the complete list.
Click here to check the list of registered candidates for NEET MDS 2021 in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PG Dental Cut off 2021
Candidates can check the lowered cut off percentile for NEET – MDS – 2021, check the percentile is details is given below the image.
Subject/Quota-wise Cut-off at the end of Personal Counseling Round (Excluding Institutional Level Round) for Private Institutes for last year is given below.
Process Flow for PG Dental Admission 2021
Maharashtra PG Dental Eligibility Criteria 2021
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidate must have passed B.D.S examination from the college situated in Maharashtra and completed/ completing one-year internship training by 31st March, 2021 from a recognized dental college.
- A candidate must have appeared for NEET-MDS 2021 and declared eligible by Competent Authority of NEET-MDS 2021
For detailed eligibility criteria for Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2021, Refer to the information brochure linked at the end of this page.
Maharashtra PG Dental Counseling 2021
Candidate can fill the online preference form for the NEET MDS 2021. Candidates, who are eligible during document verification and received Acknowledgement of Document Verification, can only fill the Preference Form.
Candidate should submit one Preference Form. After filling and final submission of Preference Form, no chance will be given to fill fresh preference form / change the preferences.
Documents to be uploaded and produced at the time physical document verification
The flow chart regarding document verification and physical document verification process is given below.
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET MDS 2021
- Copy of downloaded NEET-MDS 2021 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, PAN Card, Pass port)
- NEET-MDS 2021 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate /valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/ 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- BDS degree/Passing certificate
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than 31/03/2021
- Permanent / Provisional Registration certificate of Maharashtra Dental Council or other State Dental Councils in India/DCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Dental College/ Institute from which the candidate has passed BDS examination is recognized by Dental Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Copy of Receipt of online fee payment for Rs. 3000/- (with late fee Rs.4000/-).
- Caste certificate (If applicable )
Fee structure for academic year 2021-22 is given below.
- Tuition fees Rs. 81,000/-per year
- Development Fee Rs. 3,000/-
- Admission fees Rs. 1,500/-
- Gymkhana fees Rs. 500/-
- Hostel fees Rs. 4,000/- per year
Maharashtra PG Dental Admission 2021 Notification
March 16, 2021: The notification released regarding cancelling of Physical Document Verification round is provided below. Click on the image to view the notification.
Official Website: cetcell.mahacet.org
For more details of Maharashtra PG Dental 2021, Download:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.