|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MAT Result 2017 of December exam will be announced by the 4th week of the 2017. AIMA will conduct MAT December 2017 exam on December 10 and 16, 2017. The result of the exam will be announced online and the candidates may check it from the link on this page. The Roll Number and Form Number will be required to check it. All India Management Association has also published a document describing the interpretation of MAT score. Candidates can have a look at it to understand the scores better. It is displayed below in this article. The admission to postgraduate management program in several colleges will be through MAT exam. Candidates may check more details about MAT Result 2017 from this page.
MAT Result 2017
Candidates can check the crucial dates for all the MAT examination from the table below. When the
|AIMA MAT Exam Date/Year||Exam Dates||Result Announcement Date|
|MAT Dec 2017||10 Dec 2017||16 Dec 2017 onwards||4th week of Dec 2017|
|MAT Sep 2017||03 Sep 2017||09 Sep 2017||21 Sep 2017|
|MAT May 2017||07 May 2017||13 May 2017||24 May 2017|
|MAT Feb 2017||05 Feb 2017||11 Feb 2017||23 Feb 2017|
Check here – MAT Result 2017 for December exam will be declared on www.aima.in
Steps to Check AIMA MAT Result 2017
Option 1: Check MAT 2017 Result in ONLINE mode.
To check the result, the candidates simply need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the link above.
- It will lead you to the result screen (see screenshot on top of page).
- Enter MAT Roll Number, Form Number, and choose Dec as the month of the exam.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check your result and download the MAT Scorecard 2017
Option 2: Check MAT 2017 Result through SMS.
The result of MAT 2017 can also be checked through SMS. Candidates just need to enter their MATS followed by Application Number and Date of Birth send it to 54242. However, the messaging facility might not be applicable on all phone operators.
E.G: MATS 200391 030985 to 54242
Download score card to use for admission purpose. AIMA also sends the copy of MAT score card through the post to registered address. A duplicate score card can be requested upto 45 days of the declaration of result.
MAT Result 2017 Score Card
It is a must to download the scorecard of MAT 2017 because it will not be sent via any medium but will be required during admission. Some important points about the scorecard are as below as below:
- It is only valid for one year.
- Candidates withholding valid MAT MAY Scorecard can apply for next Management Aptitude Test.
- The scorecard will be required until the end of the admission process and should be kept properly.
Components of Score Card
The score card contains 6 scores:
- Language comprehension
- Mathematical skills
- Data analysis and sufficiency
- Intelligence and critical reasoning
- Composite score
- Indian and Global Environment
Language comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data analysis and sufficiency, Intelligence and critical reasoning are reported on a scale of 0 to 100. The composite score is reported on a scale of 199 to 801. Indian and Global Environment score is reported on a scale of 0 to 100.
Read the following document for MAT score and its interpretation.
Duplicate MAT Scorecard
The candidates may also request for the duplicate score card. However, the request submitted within the 15 days from the announcement of the MAT 2017 Result will be entrained free of cost. After that, Rs. 100 will be charged. The request for duplicate MAT Scorecard 2017 will not be accepted after 45 days from the announcement of the result.
- The fee for MAT Duplicate Scorecard is to be sent via Demand Draft, prepared in favor of ‘All India Management Association”
Documents Required for Obtaining the Duplicate Scorecard
With the DD, the candidates will also have to submit the following documents:
- A request letter on a plain paper.
- Photocopy of the lower half of the Admit Card, provided at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator in a Self addressed envelope with:-
- Size 24 cms x 12cms in size
- name of the Candidate address written in capital letters on the back of the envelope
- Postage stamp of Rs. 40/-
All these documents must be sent at the address below:
Manager – CMS, All India Management Association Management House’ 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
If you have any queries regarding MAT 2017 Result, please ask in comments below.