MAT 2020 Sample Paper – Candidates can download sample paper for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) from this page. Also, the candidates can download the sample papers for MAT from aima.in. Candidates can use the sample papers to know what type of questions come in the exam. The sample papers can be used as a tool to prepare for the examination in a better way. All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for the students who want to take admission in MBA. For more information about MAT 2020 sample paper, check the information given on this page.
MAT 2020 Sample Paper
Candidates can solve the sample papers to know about the difficulty level of the examination. Check the information given here to know more about MAT 2020 sample paper.
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
For having an idea about how exam paper for MAT is prepared, candidates can check the exam pattern given below for MAT 2020.
- Type of questions: MCQ
- Duration: 150 minutes
- No. of questions: 200
- Sections: 5
Distribution of questions
|Sections||No. of |
to complete the section
|Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
|Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
How To Download MAT Sample Paper?
Candidates can follow the stpes given below to obtain the sample papers from the official website. Check the steps given below.
Step 1: Go to MAT website, aima.in.
Step 2: After coming on the website, click on the button ‘download’.
Step 3: After clicking on the button ‘download’, click on the link ‘test structure and sample questions’.
Step 4: Download the pdf which opens after clicking on the above mentioned link.
MAT 2020 Syllabus
The questions that are generally asked in the exam are related to what is happening around the globe, some logical reasoning questions, topics from mathematics are asked like profit and loss, geometry, number system etc.
MAT 2020 Important Books
Apart from having an overview of the examination, it is important to know about the books that can be referred to prepare for the exam. Check the list given below for the same.
|Complete Guide for MAT and |
other MBA Entrance Exams 4th Edition
|MAT 10 Year-wise Solved Papers||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal &|
Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
|MAT 20 years Topic-wise Solved Papers||Buy Here|
|Complete Guide for MAT and |
other MBA Entrance Exams with GK 2017
|Face To Face MAT With 23 Years Solved Papers 2020||Buy Here|
MAT 2020 Preparation Tips
The test – takers who solve the sample papers must keep some preparation tips and techniques in mind so that, these tips could be used at the time of examination.
- Stick to the syllabus: Analyze the syllabus carefully before starting with the preparation. Check all the important topics and sections and then start your preparation.
- Prepare a proper time table: Before you sit for doing the preparation, jot out a proper time table for the preparation of the exam. Make sure it is decided well in advance that which section needs to be taken up first and which last. Abide by the same time table throughout the preparation.
- Practice sample paper: This is the best tip to come face to face with the examination and eliminate the fear of appearing in the exam. So, practice as much as sample papers and previous year question paper as you can and increase your speed to solve questions.
- Be self – aware: Make sure that you know what is happening in and around the world. Read the newspapers, watch news and scroll the internet to know what is happening around you.
- Brush your vocabulary for the English comprehension section: Read new words daily and find the meaning of them. This helps to build te vocabulary. Read and memorize the grammar rules.
- Revise: The best key to qualifying any exam is to revise each and every topic you study daily. This helps in remembering the concepts and topics for a much longer time.
Significance of MAT 2020 Sample Paper
Refer to the importance of MAT sample paper given below.
- The sample paper for MAT can be used to gain confidence. As the students get very scared after hearing the name of the exam, solving sample papers helps them to increase their confidence level.
- The test – takers can increase their speed and accuracy level to solve the questions after solving more and more sample papers.
- Solving the sample papers helps them to know about how paper is framed and what type of questions come in the exam.
- By solving the sample papers, candidates can get to know how much time they take to solve a particular section. Then, they can come to the conclusion about whether they are lagging behind or not.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted in both online and offline mode. Candidates can take admission in MBA programme in various business schools. It consists of 200 multiple – choice questions in total. The sections from which questions are framed are English language, Indian and Global Environment, Mathematical skills etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.