|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
All India Management Association (AIMA) holds MAT exam 4 times a year. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is an MBA entrance exam. It is held on an all-India basis. MAT 2017 and MAT 2018 scores are accepted by several institutes for MBA, PGDM, and related programs. Most institutes consider a MAT score to be valid for one year.
MAT exam is held in the months of February, May, September, December. Scorecards are sent in the same month.
MAT 2017 & 2018
Get here complete details of AIMA MAT 2017 & 2018: syllabus, exam pattern, dates, registration, admit card, result.
MAT September & December 2017 Important Dates
Following are the important dates of MAT exam.
|Events||MAT Sep 2017 Dates||MAT Dec 2017 Dates|
|Application form released on||03 Jul 2017||to be announced|
|Deadline to submit offline application form for pen and paper based test||29 Aug 2017||to be announced|
|Deadline to submit offline application form for computer based test||04 Sep 2017||to be announced|
|Deadline for submitting online application form||25 Aug 2017||to be announced|
|Issuance of admit card||26 Aug 2017||to be announced|
|Date of pen and paper based test||03 Sep 2017 | 10:00 am to 12:30 pm||03 Dec 2017|
|Date of computer based test||09 Sep 2017||09 Dec 2017|
|The result of MAT 2017 will be announced on||Mid Sep 2017||to be announced|
It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill the MAT 2017 eligibility criteria of the examination.
- A candidate must have graduated from a recognized university, in any discipline.
- However, the candidates in the final year may also apply.
- There is no age bar.
MAT 2017 & 2018 Exam Pattern
It is always advisable to check the exam pattern, before appearing for the examination. Hence, the aspirants of MAT 2017 are advised to have a look at the below mentioned pattern of the examination.
Mode: The exam will be held in Pen and Paper, as well as, Computer Based Mode.
Duration: Candidates will get 150 minutes to solve the examination.
Question Type: All the questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Type.
Subjects: The questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Indian and Global Environment, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, and Data Analysis and Sufficiency.
The below mentioned table states the distribution of questions and the marks in the examination.
|Section||No of Questions||Suggested Time Per Section|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
MAT December 2017 Registration
AIMA MAT Registration process will begin for MAT December 2017 exam. Candidates may check the details about it from below:
- Register online at website link aima.in with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) / Net Banking payment of Rs.1652/-(Inclusive of GST). Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link aima.in by making payment of Rs.1652/-(Inclusive of GST) through Demand Draft. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
How to apply?
In order to register for MAT 2017, candidate have to go to the website www.aima.in and reach the MAT Registration page. Details of application form submission can be found on the application form page (link given above).
- Step 1 – New candidate must create log in. Keep essential documents ready to fill the online application form.
- Step 2 – Already logged in candidates can complete the following steps for form submission
- Enter details asked in the application form.
- Upload images.
- Pay application fees.
- View final application form.
- Step 3 – After submitting the form along with fees, you can check status of MAT 2017 Registration Application Form.
Candidates who have checked their status and know that their forms have been accepted can download MAT 2017 Admit Card as per schedule.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website as per schedule.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Test Centres City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place on more than one day in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on single day itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test.
List of Test Cities in the Alphabetical Order of States and Union Territories
- Please recheck that the test mode chosen and marked on the form is available at the test city indicated as first choice.
- Please download the admit card from website before the exam. The admit card will have the Roll Number, Test Centre details etc.
The result of MAT is announced online, on www.aima.in. The candidates check it by submitting the Roll Number, Form Number and the Month of the Test. The displayed result will be the scorecard of the examination as well. It will state the overall and sectional secured by the candidates.
List of Participating Management Institutes in MAT
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five fields given in the Registration Form. Select the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- List of Participating Management Institutes (MAT Sep 2017)
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs and other details directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA has come across a couple of cases where the aspiring candidates’ mat score is not accepted by some participating institutes/universities for admission to MBA full-time course despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by incorporating their notifications in MAT bulletin. Candidates are advised to recheck with the concerned Institutes/Universities before applying for MAT.