|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). It is conducted 4 times a year in February, May, September, and December. AIMA MAT 2017 December will be held now in P&P and CBT mode on December 10 and 16, respectively. The online registration for MAT Dec started on October 05 and will end on November 24, 2017. Alongside MAT Dec, AIMA has also announced exam dates for MAT Feb 2018. Candidates in both the exams can check the dates, eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, and more information on AIMA MAT from this page.
MAT 2017 – 2018
MAT is a national level examination. The candidates can appear for the exam in either online or offline mode but not in both. Aspirants may refer to the table below to check all the important dates of MAT 2017 and 2018.
|Important Event||Dates for MAT Dec 2017||Dates for MAT February 2018|
|Start of registration||05 Oct 2017||–|
|Last date to register||01 Dec 2017||–|
|Availability of admit card||02 Dec 2017||–|
|MAT December 2017 pen and paper based exam date||10 Dec 2017 (10.00 am-12.30 pm)||3 Feb 2018|
|MAT December 2017 computer based exam onward||16 Dec 2017||09 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of result (expected)||4th week of December 2017||–|
You can appear in either pen and paper based MAT 2017 December, or the computer based test. Assignment of test centre is as per your choice of exam.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill the MAT 2017 eligibility criteria of the examination.
- A candidate must have graduated from a recognized university, in any discipline.
- However, the candidates in the final year may also apply.
- There is no age bar.
It is always advisable to check the exam pattern, before appearing for the examination. Hence, the aspirants of MAT 2017 are advised to have a look at the below mentioned pattern of the examination.
Mode: The exam will be held in Pen and Paper, as well as, Computer Based Mode.
Duration: Candidates will get 150 minutes to solve the examination.
Question Type: All the questions in the exam will be of Multiple Choice Type.
Subjects: The questions will be asked from Language Comprehension, Indian and Global Environment, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, and Data Analysis and Sufficiency.
The below mentioned table states the distribution of questions and the marks in the examination.
|Section||No of Questions||Suggested Time Per Section|
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
MAT Registration 2017
AIMA MAT Registration process has begun for MAT December 2017 exam. Candidates may check the details about it from below:
- Candidates must register before the last date. Get complete details of registration for MAT here:
- The last date of online registration is as given in the important dates table.
- Available mode of paying application fee (Rs 1500+bank charges) is online.
- In the online application form, one can select 5 Mis without paying any additional fee.
- Candidates must also upload photograph less than 75 KB, and signature less than 50 kb.
- Only those who apply will be able to appear in Management Aptitude Test (MAT). A day after last date for application form, candidates can download admit card from the official website.
MAT Admit Card 2017
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website as per schedule.
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
Test Centres City
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place on more than one day in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on single day itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test.
List of Test Cities in the Alphabetical Order of States and Union Territories
- Please recheck that the test mode chosen and marked on the form is available at the test city indicated as first choice.
- Please download the admit card from website before the exam. The admit card will have the Roll Number, Test Centre details etc.
The result of MAT is announced online, on www.aima.in. The candidates check it by submitting the Roll Number, Form Number and the Month of the Test. The displayed result will be the scorecard of the examination as well. It will state the overall and sectional secured by the candidates.
List of Participating Management Institutes in MAT
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five fields given in the Registration Form. Select the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
- List of Participating Management Institutes (MAT Dec 2017)
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs and other details directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.