MAT 2023 is a MBA entrance exam. MAT May 2023 exam dates has released by the All India Management Association. MAT May 2023 exam date for PBT – 21 May, CBT-1 – 14 May, CBT-2 – 04 June and IBT-1 – 07 May, IBT-2 – 13 May, IBT-3 – 20 May, IBT-4 – 27 May.
The MAT exam is moreover a National level exam in India. It is organized by AIMA for admission to MBA and allied programmes in Participating B-Schools. If you want to take Management Aptitude Test then fill application form before last date. Then download MAT admit card and appear in exam. After exam, check MAT 2023 result.
– MAT May 2023 admit card has been released. Download Admit Card Here.
– MAT May 2023 exam dates has been announced. Scroll down for more details.
What is MAT exam?
The full form of MAT is Management Aptitude Test. It is organized by All India Management Association at a National level. This is a MBA entrance exam. You can get admission in MBA and allied programmes in Participating B-Schools through this exam.
MAT 2023 Exam Date
AIMA decides and announces the exam date of MAT 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check mat.aima.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
MAT May 2023 Exam Date
|Exam||Exam Date||Last Date to Apply||Admit Card Release Date|
|PBT||21 May 2023||16 May 2023||18 May 2023|
|CBT-1||14 May 2023||09 May 2023||11 May 2023|
|CBT-2||04 Jun 2023||30 May 2023||01 Jun 2023|
|IBT||07 May 2023||04 May 2023||05 May 2023|
|IBT||13 May 2023||10 May 2023||11 May 2023|
|IBT||20 May 2023||17 May 2023||18 May 2023|
|IBT||27 May 2023||24 May 2023||25 May 2023|
|Availability of MAT Feb 23 Score on AIMA Website||As per AIMA|
MAT Feb 2023 Exam Date
|Exam||Exam Date||Last Date to Apply||Admit Card Release Date|
|PBT||19 Feb 2023||14 Feb 2023||15 Feb 2023|
|CBT-1||26 Feb 2023||21 Feb 2023||24 Feb 2023|
|CBT-2||04 Mar 2023||27 Feb 2023||02 Mar 2023|
|IBT||11 Feb 2023||08 Feb 2023||09 Feb 2023|
|IBT||12 Feb 2023||09 Feb 2023||10 Feb 2023|
|IBT||18 Feb 2023||15 Feb 2023||16 Feb 2023|
|IBT||19 Feb 2023||16 Feb 2023||17 Feb 2023|
|IBT||25 Feb 2023||22 Feb 2023||23 Feb 2023|
|IBT||05 Mar 2023||02 Mar 2023||03 Mar 2023|
|IBT||07 Mar 2023||04 Mar 2023||05 Mar 2023|
|Availability of MAT Feb 23 Score on AIMA Website||16 Mar 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- About MAT
- Participating B-Schools
- Test Cities
- Test Administration
- Test Structure & Sample Questions
MAT 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||MAT 2023|
|Full Form of MAT||Management Aptitude Test|
|Full Form of AIMA||All India Management Association|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through MAT||MBA and allied programmes|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through MAT||Participating B-Schools|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduation|
|Mode of Exam||Paper Based Test (PBT), Computer Based Test (CBT), Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||All questions carry equal marks. There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Language Comprehension, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Indian & Global Environment|
MAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Management Aptitude Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- AIMA releases the MAT application form 2023 at mat.aima.in.
- Students should fill and submit the MAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the MAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Management Aptitude Test.
If you will appear in MAT exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the MAT exam pattern.
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of Qs||Time Suggested (in minutes)|
|II||Intelligence & Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|IV||Data Analysis & Sufficiency||40||35|
|V||Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
Mode of exam – Candidate can take MAT as
- Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Double Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) or
- Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (PBT+IBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- Computer Based Test and Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (CBT+IBT) or
- Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test (PBT+CBT) or
- Double Computer Based Test (CBT+CBT)
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Paper Based Test (PBT), Computer Based Test (CBT), Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT).
- Question type – The questions are MCQs.
- Number of Questions – There are 200 questions in the entrance exam.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There will be Negative Marking for wrong answers.
MAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of MAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the MAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Management Aptitude Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve MAT previous year question papers.
MAT Sample Papers
The MAT sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this MBA entrance exam preparation.
- The MAT 2023 sample paper by AIMA, if any, is official.
- However you can also use MAT sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Management Aptitude Test contain specimen questions based on latest MAT syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use MAT 2023 mock test.
MAT Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of MAT are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- MAT previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The MAT question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice MAT previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve MAT 2022 question paper and older year papers.
MAT 2023 Admit Card
The MAT admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the MAT admit card.
- AIMA releases the admit card at mat.aima.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of MAT exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the MAT admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Management Aptitude Test 2023.
MAT 2023 Result
All students who write the MAT 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The All India Management Association (AIMA) declares the MAT 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for MAT 2023 result link is is mat.aima.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per AIMA calendar.
- In order to check MAT 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of MAT exam decides your admission to MBA and allied programmes courses.
Official Website is mat.aima.in.
Candidates may clarify queries regarding MAT, if any, at e-mail: [email protected] (for IBT) or [email protected] (for PBT) and Contact: 8130338839, 9599030586 (between 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM) & 011-47673020 (between 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM, Monday to Friday)
Qs. What is the MAT Exam?
Ans. The MAT exam is a National level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA and allied programmes courses in Participating B-Schools.
Qs. Who conducts MAT?
Ans. The All India Management Association (AIMA) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for MAT 2023?
Ans. The official website is mat.aima.in.
Qs. How to apply for MAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the MAT 2023 notification. Check mat.aima.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for MAT 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the MAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for MAT 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on MAT 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
I am the student of ignou open learning ! i can also apply for the test and i am eligible to exam ?