MP PAT Admit Card 2020 – MP PEB has released the admit card of MP PAT 2020 on October 27, 2020. Candidates who have applied for MP Pre Agricultural Test can download the MP PAT admit card from direct link below of peb.mp.gov.in. Login with application number and date of birth. You must carry the hall ticket printout with other important documents and items to the exam center on the day of exam. The MP PAT exam is scheduled to be held on November 8 and 9, 2020. Get here complete details of MP PAT admit card 2020 including direct link, how to download, and other details.
Latest: MP PAT 2020 admit card is available for download. Get from direct link below in the green box.
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must also read the new instructions with the MP PAT admit card 2020. Date, time, link are below.
|MP PAT Admit Card 2020 release||27 Oct 2020|
|Date of Exam||08 and 09 Nov 2020|
Download Admit Card: Click Here to download the MP PAT admit card 2020.
Advisory for candidates regarding covid-19 [NEW]
PEB will implement Social Distancing measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health &safety of the candidates. Adequate measures are implemented for safety of all without compromising the high standards, sanctity, and fairness in conduct of the examination. Candidates are also required to adhere to guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety &health of their own and fellow candidates.
For safety purposes, PEB strongly advises candidates not to bring anything other than permitted items. However, in case of unavoidable situation, there will be arrangement to store the bags at centres at owner’s risk.
Preparation at centre
- Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining required standard of hygiene are getting implemented.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.
- Gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Rough sheets will be kept at all desks before start of exam by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch free to ensure Social Distancing norms.
- Candidate to reach centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidate to check Reporting/ Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card and to reach centre as per Reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- In case of candidate with scribe, both the candidate and the scribe must bring their own mask. Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue:
– Exam related documents (Admit Card, ID card, etc. Please refer Admit Card for more details)
– A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
– Additional photograph, to be pasted on attendance sheet
– Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
– Personal transparent water bottle
At time of Entry
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all the time. Queue manager / ropes and Floor Marks will be arranged outside the centre, follow the instructions provided by centre staff.
- Lab number will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
- Candidates will be required to sanitize hands by washing with soap and with Hand Sanitizer before entry in centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various locations in the centre.
- Candidate should bring duly filled in Admit card as per instructions.
- At time of entry, the filled in Undertaking on Admit Card, and body temperature (using Thermo Guns) will be checked and centre staff will guide you to respective labs after scanning bar code at Admit Card. Candidates are required to strictly adhere to instructions provided by centre staff.
- Please observe that no-one will be denied permission to appear for examination, until he/ she violates the covid-19 directives/advisories of Government (Central/State) applicable on the day of exam and instructions mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Five A4 size sheets will be kept at each candidate’s desk for use by candidate for Rough work. If Additional sheets are required for rough work by the candidate, the same shall be made available on demand.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. Candidates can further sanitize the same with sanitizers that will be made available in the examination lab/room/hall.
- Candidates are required to sign on the Attendance sheet after sanitizing hands with sanitizer.
- On completion of a shift, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
- Candidate must drop the Admit Card and Rough Sheets in the advised boxes after displaying to the staff available next to drop box. If any candidate misses to drop Admit Card or Rough Sheets in boxes, action (which also includes disqualification from the exam) can be taken against him.
Important Instructions with MP PAT Admit Card 2020
- Downloaded printout of the Test Admit Card enables Candidates to enter in the Examination Centre.
- Candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre after the Reporting Time.
- Candidate should bring original Photo-Id to enter in the Examination Centre (As per rule book ). E-Aadhar Card will be valid only if verified by UIDAI.
- Candidate should compulsorily paste the self attested Photo in the second part of Test Admit Card.
- Mock Test is available on PEB Website http://www.peb.mp.gov.in, Candidate must practice about online examination process before appearing in the Examination.
- Candidate can enter in the Examination Hall after the Biometric Process.
- After the completion of online examination, the score of the candidate will be displayed on the Computer Screen.
- Only Test Admit Card and Original Photo-ID is allowed in the Examination Hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
- Any kind of Calculators, Beepers, Pagers, Mobile, Cell, Phones or any other Electronic Devices are strictly prohibited in the Examination Hall.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Date – Revised
How to Download MP PAT Admit Card 2020?
MP PAT admit card releases in the online mode only. Candidates can check the steps given below to download the MP PAT hall ticket 2020.
Step 1: Click on the link given above.
Step 2: After following the step mentioned above, a new login window will open.
Step 3: Next, enter the application number and date of birth in the login window.
Step 4: Then, click on the ‘search’ button after entering all the details.
Step 5: Finally, download the admit card and take a printout of it.
What to do if There is Any Discrepancy in MP PAT Hall Ticket 2020?
There is no provision of correcting the particulars in the MP PAT hall ticket. However, PEB can change or cancel MP PAT 2020 application form, if there is any error in the admit card. If the candidates find any error in the admit card, then, they can contact the official authorities as soon as possible.
Contact number: 2578801-02, Toll-Free No: 18002337899
Email id: email@example.com
Details Mentioned MP PAT Admit Card 2020
MP PAT admit card consists of the important details regarding the examination. Check the details that are printed on the hall ticket given below.
- Name of the candidate
- Course name
- Roll name
- Address of the test centre
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- General instructions
What to Carry to the Exam Center?
Candidates are required to carry the following items on the day of the examination to the exam center. Those candidates who do not have any of these items will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A valid photo ID proof ( any one of Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, PAN card, Driving Licence, Passport)
- A black ball point pen
Important Books for MP PAT 2020
Check the list of the important books given below for MP PAT 2020.
|B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2020||Click Here|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Pravesh Pariksha 2020||Click Here|
|B.Sc. Agriculture Entrance Exam 2018||Click Here|
|OUAT (Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology)|
Entrance Guide For B.sc.(Ag.) B.sc.(Forestry) B.Sc. (Horticulture)
B.V.Sc &A.H.(Veterinary) B.Tech.(Agriculture&Engg) Bachelor in Fishery Science
|BHU B.sc Bio Group Entrance Exam 2020||Click Here|
MP PAT 2020 Exam Centers
The exam centers for MP PAT 2020 are given below.
MP PAT 2020 Result
PEB publishes result for MP PAT online at peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can check their MP PAT 2020 result by entering their application number or roll number and date of birth. The result is declared in the form of a merit list. Along with rhe result, the names of the top 10 rank holders are also published. Since, the exam is conducted in two shifts, the normalization process is followed to calculate the scores.
About MP PAT 2020
MP Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT) is conducted by MP Professional Examination Board to offer admission in courses like B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry etc. Each question carries 01 marks. The test is conducted in two shifts.
FAQs for MP PAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020
From where I can download my MP PAT admit card 2020?
What are the details needed to download MP hall ticket 2020?
What should I take to the exam centre?
Do I have to paste the photograph in the second part of MP PAT 2020 admit card?
Can I get my MP PAT 2020 admit card through post?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.