|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Tests are the entrance exams conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, also known as Vyapam (Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal) for admission of students in a few courses concerning the field of Agriculture. The courses available are B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (Horticulture) and B.Sc (Agriculture).
About the MP PAT 2018
The MP-PAT 2018 exams would consist of 200 Multiple-Choice questions which would be answered by the students on a computer. The counseling process for Admissions is initiated soon after the declaration of the Exam results. The students for the counseling stage are chosen on the basis of a merit list prepared which lists the selected students who successfully qualified in the MP-PAT Examination.
Important Dates to Remember
|Tentative Date for the MP-PAT 2018||Between April-May 2018|
|Tentative date of declaration of Result||Between June-July 2018|
How to check Results for MP PAT 2018
The results for the MP-PAT 2018 would only be published online and through no other means such as a post or email. To check the results online, the aspirants need to do the following:
- Go to the Vyapam Web Site http://www.vyapam.nic.in.
- After choosing the language as English on the landing page, select the Results section from the Home page of the website.
- Select the year from the options, and then look the ‘Entrance Test’ Table.
- Select the ‘PRE-AGRICULTURE TEST (PAT)’ option from the Table.
- In the following Tab, there would be two options to check the results from, ‘B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) and B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc(Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry).
- Select the desired Option. Then Enter the Examination Roll No. and Date of Birth in the next tab to search and view the results.
- The candidates can also view the ‘Result Note’ PDF file from the Entrance Test table in the Results section of the Vyapam Website. The Result Note contains the names of the top 10 rank holders in the exam along with some other vital statistics.
Important Points to Remember
- The candidates are advised to take a printed copy of their result for use in the Counselling stage of the Admission Process.
- A higher ranking in the MP-PAT examinations would allow the candidates to have a better chance of taking admission in their desired college.
- A merit list would be prepared after the declaration of the results of the MP-PAT exams. Only the selected candidates in the merit list would be allowed to take part in the Counselling procedure conducted for the Admission of Students in various colleges.
- The results would not be available through any other means except the online mode through the Vyapam website.
2017 Results for Reference
The results for the MP-PAT 2017 Examinations were declared on 29th June 2017.Out of the total 54,641 admit cards issued, A total of 46,768 candidates appeared in the Entrance Test competing for the available 805 seats.The top-ranking overall and in the OBC category went to Raja Ram Gajanand who scored 172.77 out of 200. The Top Rank holders in the UR category were Manish Patel and Pannalal Patel, both of them scored 172.73 out of 200.
Presented below are some other important figures from the MP-PAT 2017 Examinations:
Representation of the categories of candidates out of the total appearing in the MP-PAT 2017
|Category||Number Of Candidates Appearing in the Examination|
Representation of candidates appearing in the MP-PAT Examination on the basis of Exam Centres
|State||Number of Candidates|