MP PG Counselling Registration 2020 – Online Counselling has started for successful & eligible candidates of NEET PG 2020 & NEET MDS 2020 for admission to MD / MS, Diploma and MDS programme in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Registration for the same has been started again from 19 to 22 April 2020 on the official website i.e., dme.mponline.gov.in. Candidates have to first make a profile and complete the registration process for MP PG Counselling 2020. The candidate has to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/- via online. Scroll down to get complete details of MP PG Counselling Registration 2020 from this page.
Latest The last date for admission in second round is extended up to July 18, 2020. Click here to check the notice.
MP PG Counselling Registration 2020
The MP PG counselling registration was started as per the schedule. The counselling is done in different rounds and on the basis of NEET PG 2020 & NEET MDS 2020. Eligible candidate can apply through the link which is provided on this page. Below a schedule is given with the dates and events of the MP PG Counselling 2020:
MD/ MS/ PG Diploma 2nd Round Counselling Schedule
|Publication of Vacancies|
|Fresh Choice Filling & Choice Locking|
|Second Round Allotment Result|
|Reporting at Allotment College|
|Opt for Up-gradation in Mop-Up Round|
|Resignation/Cancellation of Admission|
MDS 2nd Round Counselling Schedule
|Registration starts||06 Jul|
|Publication of Revised Merit list||12 Jul 2020|
|Fresh choice filling & choice locking||12 – 14 Jul 2020|
|2nd Round Allotment Result|
|Last date for admission in 02nd Round||18 Jul 2020|
|Reporting at allotted college with Document||18 – 21 Jul 2020|
|Opt for Up-gradation in Mop-Up Round||18 – 21 Jul 2020|
|Resignation/Cancellation of Admission||18 – 21 Jul 2020|
Apply Here for Counselling:
Instruction for MP PG Counselling Choice Filling/Choice Looking Process
The instructions for MP PG Counselling choice filling and choice and choice looking process for DME MD/MS/DIPLOMA/MDS counselling (2020-21) are given below. Kindly use this link dme.mponline.gov.in and click on “Post Graduation” for Choice Filling and Choice Locking Process of PG Counselling. Candidates will need to enter NEET PG 2020 Roll Number, Password and Captcha then click on “SUBMIT”. Candidates can check more details below.
Click here to download user manual for choice filling and locking.
MP PG Counselling 2020 Registration Fee
In order to register successfully for the MP PG Counseling candidates will have to pay a registration fee. The fee to be paid will be via online mode only, candidates will be able to pay the fee through Credit card/ Debit card or Net banking. The information about fee amount which is to be paid by the candidates are given below-
Registration Fees: Rs. 970/- + Rs. 30/- postal charges
Documents to be uploaded while registration for MP PG Counselling 2020
Candidate are required to upload some doc. These documents must be scanned and kept ready before registering for the counselling. The documents are listed below:
- Internship Certificate
- NEET Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit that candidate is not taking advantage of domicile in any other state.
- Caste Certificate
- PwD certificate.
Note: Document should be uploaded in JPG format and size should be less than 200 Kb.
How to Register For MP PG Counselling 2020?
The registration for MP PG counselling will starts in the month of March 2020. All the candidates who wish to apply for the same will first have to create their profile on the website. The registration will be a two-step process that is candidates will have to first create their profile and then only they will be able to register themselves.
Here one must note that the below given details are as per the previous year information brochure & for the reference purpose only.
How To Create Profile: The candidates will have to follow the process given below to create their profile in order to register for MP PG Counselling:
- Step 1: Firstly, go on the official website Click on to “Post Graduation” button.
- Step 2: Secondly, go to the Candidate corner in order to create a profile and click on “Create Profile” option.
- Step 3: After that, enter NEET PG roll no and secret key and click on “create profile” button.
- Step 4: After that, candidate’s details will appear on the screen. candidate have to enter contact details and bank account details and click on “proceed” button.
- Step 5: Enter OTP sent to your mobile no and create a new password. Than click on “Validate and Save” button. After clicking on that, candidate profile will be created.
How to register: After successfully creating the profile candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling process of MP PG. The process to register for the same is elaborated below:
- Step 1: First of all, go on the candidate profile home page and click on to “Registration”.
- Step 2: Secondly, enter NRI Details, MCI/DCI reorganizations Details, Domicile Details, Category Details, Person with Disability Details. Than click on “Save Data” button.
- Step 3: Than upload all the required documents and click on “Save enclosures” button.
- Step 4: Information submitted by the candidate will be appeared on the computer screen. Candidate have to check all the information and click on “Proceed to payment for registration” button.
- Step 5: After that, candidate have to make payment by using above mentioned methods.
- Step 6: After successful payment, confirmation page will be generated. Candidate have to take out the print of the same for further use.
Details to be entered in MP PG Counselling 2020 Registration form
Candidates have to enter given below details in the registration form:
- Mobile No
- Email Id
- Photo Id proof
- Alternative Mobile no
- Photo Id proof no
- Account no
- Account Holder Name
- IFSC Code
- Bank Name
- NRI Detail
- MCI / DCI recognized MBBS/ BDS details
- Domicile Details
- Catgory Details
- PwD details
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.