NATA 2021 Exam Pattern Changed – Council of Architecture (CoA) has changed the exam pattern for NATA 2021. There have been many changes in the exam pattern of NATA such as in the number of questions, duration, marking scheme, etc. All the test-takers can refer to this page to know the new and revised exam pattern for NATA 2021.
Latest: Due to COVID-19 the pattern of NATA 2021 changes. Here are the changes to note:
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern Changed!
The aptitude test will comprise of questions that could be of the Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ).
NATA is a computer-based test. Check the other details of the exam given below.
- Duration: The duration of the test is 3 hours
- Type of questions: There test will have multiple-choice questions, multiple-select questions, preferential choice type questions, and numerical answer type questions
- No. of questions: There are total 125 questions in the test
- Maximum marks: The test is of total 200 marks
- Medium of test: The question paper will be available in English language
- Marking Scheme: The questions will be of either 01 mark / 2 marks / 3 marks
Distribution of questions
|No. of questions||Marks for each question||Total marks|
|Total = 125||200|
The aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyse given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability
- Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognise patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and imagery
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilise knowledge in new situations.
Books recommended for preparation of NATA exam
Check the links of the important books for NATA 2021 given below.
|Nata Exam Full Package||Buy Here|
|NATA,JEE B.ARCH/B.PLAN ENTRANCE EXAMINATION||Buy Here|
|Study Guide for B.Arch||Buy Here|
|NATA Mock Test Series 2021-22||Buy Here|
|Wiley’s B. Arch Entrance Examination JEE Main Paper 2|
and NATA: Solved Papers and Practice Tests
About NATA 2021
National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level entrance examination conducted to offer admission in the five year Architecture course. The test is conducted twice a year. The test is conducted by CoA. The NATA 2021 is completely a computer-based test. The total marks for the test are 200.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.