NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 – National Board of Examination (NBE) has issued NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card on the official website, cdn3.digialm.com. It has been released on December 06, 2018. The applicants can download NEET MDS Admit Card by entering user id and password. After download NEET MDS Admit Card 2019, the candidates need to paste a photograph on it. The hall ticket is an important document and should be carried on the exam day. The exam will be held on December 14, 2018, and along with the admit card, candidates also need to carry photo id card. Candidates cab check more details about NEET MDS Admit Card 2019 from this page.
NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
In case, there is a name change, bring relevant documents in support of your claim. Name change is related to events like- (Marriage Certificate /Divorce Decree /Legal Name Change Document). Do not forget to carry the mentioned documents on the examination day i.e December 14, 2018.
|Availability of admit card for candidates who have applied||06 Dec 2018|
|Date of NEET MDS exam 2019||14 Dec 2018|
- Click Here to download NEET MDS 2019 Admit Card
- Click Here to check notice regarding NEET MDS Admit card.
How to Download NEET MDS Admit Card 2019?
The process to download the admit card of NEET MDS 2019 is very simple. The candidates just need to follows the steps below:
- Click on the link above.
- A new portal will open and will appear as shown below:
- To access the portal enter User Id and Password.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the dashboard, the option to download the admit card will be given.
- Click on the button and download the NEET MDS Admit Card 2019.
After downloading the admit card, the candidates need to maintain a hard copy of it. On the exam day, only the hard copy will be accepted.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep admit card safe as it contains the Roll Number which will be needed to check the result of NEET MDS 2019.
Documents to Carried with NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
With the NEET MDS 2019 admit card, the candidate will also have to carry following documents to the exam hall.
- Photo ID Card – It can be PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Photograph – The candidates will have to paste a photograph on the admit card.
Note: If the candidates will carry e-Aadhaar card to the exam center that they must ensure that there is Aadhaar number on it. It should be of good quality and the photo should not have any kinks, scratches and stains. The candidate must resemble with the photo on it. Also, the details on NEET MDS admit card 2019 should match with that in the id proof. If the name has been changed then show relevant documents.
Specification for pasting the photograph
- The picture should be in 35 x 45 mm size.
- 75% of the space should be covered with face.
- There should be a caption in the picture which should have your name in it and along with that, the DATE on which the photo was taken.
- Keep the photo background White.
- Avoid any reflections in the picture.
- Look directly in the camera
What to Carry to NEET MDS 2019 Exam Center
The candidates can only carry following documents to the exam hall.
- Original NEET MDS 2019 hall ticket.
- A xerox of permanent/ provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this copy will be retained by the examination authority present in the room.
- Valid Photo ID
Exam city selection
It is the responsibility of NBE to allot the test centres to the entrants as per the choices filled by them in the application form. However, in case, the seats are not at a specific city, the NBE will allot a different city. Please note that, request for change in test centre/ city shall not be altered. Please familiarize yourself with the location. You can visit the centre 1 day prior the test. It will help you plan travel time. Lateral entry will not be permitted at any cost.
NEET MDS 2019 Procedure at the centre
The candidates will be subject to frisking at the test centre. You are advised to coperate patiently. You may also be required to undergo Document verification. Moreover, the official will also ask for you Left hand thumb impression capturing (biometrics). This shall be done electronically. Then there will also be capturing of images digitally. You must adhere to given instructions by the candidates.
NOTE- DO NOT CARRY ANY PROHIBITED ITEM IN THE PREMISES OF THE TEST CENTRE. IT WILL INVITE LEGAL ACTION.
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Pattern
NEET MDS 2019 shall be held in a single day & single session only. The pattern of the examination is as mentioned below:
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Within this duration, candidates will have to solve 240 multiple choice questions
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.
- The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Total time allotted is 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Syllabus of NEET MDS 2019: The syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
You can refer to these books to prepare for NEET MDS 2019 exam.
|Name of Book||Author|
|Gateway to AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam Review||Neeraj Wadhawan|
|Dental Pulse NEET Supplement||Gyanander Attresh & M. Swapna K. Satheesh Kumar Reddy|
|Current Dental Examinations||R Goyal|
NEET MD 2019 Test Centres
Candidates can check the complete list of NEET MD 2019 from the table below:
|14||Delhi / New Delhi|
Instructions for candidates
- Parents/ guardians will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- You may use the rough paper which will be provided by the invigilators.
- Workstations will be blocked from 3 sides.
- Do not look around or try to talk to other exam participants. (it shall be used as unfair means).
- Do not carry stationary items like- pen drives, textual material, calculator, pen, mobile phones, rings, handbags, belt, wallet, earphones, watch, writing pad, eraser, other ornaments, bluetooth devices etc.
- There will be no arrangement for safekeeping these.
- While biometric capturing, keep your thumbs clean and tidy. Remove any extra oil, water.
- Keep hands dry.
- Keep the admit card with you at all times.
- Any disruptive behaviour/ suspicious activity will subject the candidate for disqualification.