NEET MDS Admit card/ Hall Ticket- The hall ticket for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS will be available on the official website. Please note that admit card of NEET MDS will not be sent to you by post-medium. After downloading the admit card, you will have to affix a picture on the admit card. The admit card will have the exact location of the venue which will be in accordance to the city you selected. In case, you notice the city changed against your preference.
In addition, you must bring a printed copy of your NEET MDS 2019 admit card with pasted photo, a xerox of permanent or provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this will be retained by the invigilator and a copy of 1 authorised photo id. As ID proof, you can carry any of the following:- PAN card/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Passport. The photo posted/ name on the admit card must match the photo ID. Photo should be clearly visible. There should be no scratches/ kinks/ stains/ stains on the picture.
NEET MDS Admit Card 2019
In case, there is a name change, bring relevant documents in support of your claim. Name change is related to events like- (Marriage Certificate /Divorce Decree /Legal Name Change Document). Do not forget to carry the mentioned documents on the examination day i.e December 14, 2018.
|Availability of admit card for candidates who have applied||to be announced|
|Date of NEET MDS exam 2019||14 Dec 2018|
Admit Card: NEET MDS 2019 Admit card will be available at official website i.e. nbe.edu.in
Once, you have completed the NEET MDS application forms, and NBE has closed down the application portal, You will be able to download the Admit card from the official website.
Note: Candidates are advised to keep admit card safe as it contains the Roll no. which is required at the time od checking the result.
Steps to download the NEET MDS Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the inbox of your email with which you have registered
- In the inbox you will see the message from NBE
- This message will contain the Admit card file
- Check the details printed carefully like- venue, reporting time, instructions, etc.
- Save the file for future use
- Take multiple prints
- Paste the photograph of 35×45 mm specification
Specification for pasting the photograph
- The picture should be in 35 x 45 mm size.
- 75% of the space should be covered with face.
- There should be a caption in the picture which should have your name in it and along with that, the DATE on which the photo was taken.
- Keep the photo background White.
- Avoid any reflections in the picture.
- Look directly in the camera
What to bring at the test centre
- Original NEET MDS 2019 hall ticket.
- A xerox of permanent/ provisional SDC/ DCI registration (this copy will be retained by the examination authority present in the room.
- Valid Photo ID
Exam city selection
It is the responsibility of NBE to allot the test centres to the entrants as per the choices filled by them in the application form. However, in case, the seats are not at a specific city, the NBE will allot a different city. Please note that, request for change in test centre/ city shall not be altered. Please familiarize yourself with the location. You can visit the centre 1 day prior the test. It will help you plan travel time. Lateral entry will not be permitted at any cost.
Procedure at the centre
The candidates will be subject to frisking at the test centre. You are advised to coperate patiently. You may also be required to undergo Document verification. Moreover, the official will also ask for you Left hand thumb impression capturing (biometrics). This shall be done electronically. Then there will also be capturing of images digitally. You must adhere to given instructions by the candidates.
NOTE- DO NOT CARRY ANY PROHIBITED ITEM IN THE PREMISES OF THE TEST CENTRE. IT WILL INVITE LEGAL ACTION.
Exam Pattern of NEET MDS
- NEET MDS 2019 shall be held in a single day & single session only.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the exam shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network (CBT) as per scheme prescribed.
- The exam comprises of 240 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Total time allotted is 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: There shall be 25% negative marking for incorrect answers. No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
You can refer to these books to prepare for NEET MDS 2019 exam.
|Name of book||Author|
|Gateway to AIIMS MDS Entrance Exam Review||Neeraj Wadhawan|
|Dental Pulse NEET Supplement||Gyanander Attresh & M. Swapna K. Satheesh Kumar Reddy|
|Current Dental Examinations||R Goyal|
Instructions for candidates
- Parents/ guardians will not be allowed to enter the hall.
- You may use the rough paper which will be provided by the invigilators.
- Workstations will be blocked from 3 sides.
- Do not look around or try to talk to other exam participants. (it shall be used as unfair means).
- Do not carry stationary items like- pen drives, textual material, calculator, pen, mobile phones, rings, handbags, belt, wallet, earphones, watch, writing pad, eraser, other ornaments, bluetooth devices etc.
- There will be no arrangement for safekeeping these.
- While biometric capturing, keep your thumbs clean and tidy. Remove any extra oil, water.
- Keep hands dry.
- Keep the admit card with you at all times.
- Any disruptive behaviour/ suspicious activity will subject the candidate for disqualification.
Insofar, only Exam date of NEET MDS 2019 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE releases NEET MDS 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here