NEET MDS 2019 Result – NBE has announced Revised NEET MDS Result 2019. The revised result has been announced today, on April 04, 2019, on nbe.edu.in. The actual result of the candidates was announced on January 14, 2019, but has been revised because minimum qualifying percentiles have been lowered. Now, the revised NEET MDS 2019 cut off for the UR candidates is 172, for SC / ST / OBC it is 140, and for PwD, it is 156. Check complete details on NEET MDS 2019 Result from this page.
NEET MDS Result 2019
Candidates can check the schedule for NEET MDS Result in the table below.
|Date of NEET MDS exam 2018||14 Dec 2018|
|Date of declaration of the result||14 Jan 2019|
|Issuance of score card||19 Jan 2019|
|Revised NEET MDS Result Announced on||4 April 2019|
Revised NEET MDS Cut Off:
- Click Here to check NEET MDS Revised Cut Off in New Tab.
Revised NEET MDS Result:
- Click Here to check NEET MDS Revised Result in New Tab.
Old NEET MDS Result:
Click here to download NEET MDS 2019 Result.
Click here for NEET MDS 2019 Result notice.
How to check NEET MDS 2019 Result?
NBE has released a PDF file as NEET MDS Result. It is a 119 pages file. It is in order of roll numbers, containing score out of 960 and NEET MDS 2019 Rank. To check it, candidates can follow steps below.
Step 1:- Scroll up to view NEET MDS 2019 Result. Or click here to download PDF.
Step 2:- Press Ctrl+F. Then enter your roll number. Press enter. You will reach your roll number in NEET MDS 2019 Result PDF.
Step 3:- Check your score and rank.
How to download NEET MDS 2019 Score Card?
Knowing result through NEET MDS 2019 Result PDF file is one thing, and downloading individual score card is quite another. You can download score card as per schedule by following steps as follows.
Step 1:- Click on scorecard link on this page, or go to nbe.edu.in. At nbe.edu.in, click NEET MDS link. There you will see scorecard login.
Step 2:- At login, enter login credentials and login.
Step 3:- At candidate dashboard now, you can see your score card of NEET MDS 2019 and download it.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In the event of two or more candidates obtaining same marks, the merit position shall be determined using following tie breaker criteria in descending order:
- Candidate who has lesser number of incorrect responses in the overall paper (Part A & B) shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate with higher score in Part B of the question paper shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Candidate who has lesser number of incorrect responses in Part B of the paper shall be placed at higher merit position.
- Failing which, date of birth of the candidate will be taken into consideration. Older candidate will be placed at a better merit position
NEET MDS 2019 Merit Lists and Rank
NEET-MDS 2018 rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in the NEET MDS 2018
All India 50% quota rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who will be appearing in the NEET MDS 2019 and are eligible for All India 50% quota counselling and is valid only for All India 50% quota MDS Courses
All India 50% quota Category Rank: This is the overall merit position of the candidate in the category (OBC/SC/ST) as opted by the candidate in the NEET – MDS 2019 amongst the candidates of the same category who are eligible for All India 50% quota counseling and is valid only for All India 50% quota.
NEET MDS 2019 Result for All India 50% Quota Seats
- The result for NEET-MDS 2019 will be announced as per the schedule. The mark sheet-cum-result certificate for NEET-MDS 2019 examination – All India 50% Quota will be available for download from the website i.e. nbe.edu.in after the declaration of result.
- The result of only those candidates who will be eligible to participate in the All India 50% quota counselling 2019 based on eligibility criteria provided by Medical Counseling Committee and Directorate General of Health Services / MoHFW shall be declared under the All India 50% Quota list.
- It is hereby clarified that a candidate may qualify NEET-MDS 2019 as per criteria but is not in the list of candidates eligible for counselling for All 50% quota seats based on eligibility criteria provided by MCC/DGHS/ MoHFW. Such candidate will be, however, eligible to be considered for counselling for State quota seats in accordance with applicable regulations, qualifying criteria, applicable guidelines and state reservation policies.
- Candidates securing less than the 50th percentile (40th in case of SC/ST/OBC and 45th in case of PH candidates) in NEET-MDS will not be considered for admission to MDS courses and no merit position or rank shall be given to such candidates.
- Minimum 5% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%: Provided that in case any seats in this quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% – before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for general category candidates.
- There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/ re-totalling of the result/ mark and no query in this regard will be entertained.
NEET MDS 2019 Result for State Quota Seats
- State quota seats in All Dental Institutions in a State and seats in institutions established by State Govt., Universities established by an Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Municipal Bodies Trust, Society, Company or Minority Institutions shall be filled by utilizing the list of NEET-MDS. No state government / private medical college/universities including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir shall be conducting any entrance exam at their own level.
- NBE shall be providing only the data of candidates and their marks in NEET-MDS 2019 to the State Government/Counseling Authority without applying eligibility criteria, reservation criteria etc of the concerned states. State quota rank, state category rank, benefit for In-service candidates, rural posting (if applicable) etc shall be determined/generated by the designated agency/authority of the
concerned States/UTs/concerned authority as per applicable Regulations, eligibility criteria, guidelines and applicable reservation policies.
- NBE shall not be preparing the merit list for any State quota seats / Private Dental College / Universities.
- Different states have different eligibility criteria and reservation policies. State Government / Counseling authorities are requested to create their own application form customized to their requirements to determine the eligibility of the candidates for opting for seats in the concerned state based on their eligibility criteria, reservation policies, benefit to in-service candidates, benefit to
candidates who have undergone rural / difficult area postings.
- NBE does not verify the information provided by the candidates during online registration and hence candidature will be purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-MDS 2019 & criteria of State/Universities/Institutions concerned.
- Candidates must verify from the respective State Government/UTs if at all they will be considered for admission to State Quota Post Graduate seats/Institute Pool based on applicable Regulation and/or domicile criteria, State/Institute of Graduation, reservation policy etc. Merely appearing/passing in NEET-MDS 2019 does not make a candidate qualified and/or eligible for State Quota Seats / admission to Private Universities & Institutes.
NEET MDS 2018 Cut Off Marks
In order to qualify the entrance examination, the candidate need to secure minimum qualifying marks. The cut off for NEET MDS 2018 is also announced. The cut off percentile is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Cut off Score (out of 960)|
NEET MDS Result Archives
The category wise cut-off scores for last year exam to qualify for participation in online counseling for All India 50% quota seats – Post Graduate MDS Courses are as follows:
|Category||Cut Off Score|