The NID Application Form 2019 has been released online. The candidates can access the same from the link given on this page. The aspirants who wish to appear for the National Institute of Design – Design Aptitude Test (NID-DAT) 2019 must fill in and submit the application form before the last date, which is, November 09, 2018. To apply for the entrance exam, the aspirants need to first register for it, only after which they can proceed to fill in necessary details in the NID DAT 2019 Application Form. The aspirants should note that submission of NID Application Form after the last date will result in late fee charges. The Institute is conducting the NID Entrance Exam 2019 on January 06, 2019. The candidates can check complete information on NID Application Form 2019 from this page.
NID Application Form 2019
The candidates who wish to study Bachelor of Design, Master of Design, and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) at NID, Kurukshetra, and NID, Vijayawada, should apply for this entrance exam.
NID DAT 2019 Registration Dates: The candidates can check the complete schedule for NID 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|NID Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application submission||01 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application for payment of late fees (online payment via debit/ credit card only)||09 Nov 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application with late fees||19 Nov 2018|
|Last date for receipt of printed application accompanied by a demand draft (to be sent via speed post, registered post or courier)||19 Nov 2018|
|Correction in the application form can be made from||20-22 Nov 2018|
|NID DAT 2019 exam for UG and PG (Prelims)||06 Jan 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill in NID entrance exam 2019 Application Form
NID Application Fee for NID DAT UG and PG 2019
To submit the NID Application Form, you need to pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for B.Des, GDPD and M.Des programme is given in the table below.
|Category||Application fee for B.Des and GDPD||Application fee for M.Des (1 Discipline)||Application fee for M.Des (2 Discipline)|
|General||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|SC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|General-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|OBC-NCL-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Overseas||Rs. 3000||Rs. 3000||Rs. 6000|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants need to pay the following amount by either of the following modes:
- Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Offline mode using Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
Documents to Keep Ready to fill in details in the NID Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready beforehand. Keeping the relevant documents will help you to fill in only correct information in the NID Application Form 2019.
- A valid Email ID
- A valid and correct Mobile Number
- Marksheets of Class 10th, 12th/ Graduation
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Credit Card/ Debit Card if paying the application fee by Online mode
How to Fill in Details in NID Application Form 2019?
Here we have given complete step-wise instructions for applying for NID DAT 2019. Follow these instructions to successfully submit the NID 2019 Application Form.
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link given on this page to register for NID Entrance Exam 2019.
- Next, you need to register for the exam online by choosing the course for which you wish to apply for and entering details such as your date of birth, name, category, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button
- On submitting the registration details, a message will appear and the login credentials will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Login to your Account
- Click on the “Proceed to Login” button.
- Then enter the Email ID and Date of birth in the required fields and click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the login credentials, you can proceed to fill in details in the NID Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in details in NID Application Form
- In this step, you need to enter your Personal Details, Educational Details, Work Experience (Only M.Des.), Self Declaration, etc.
- Firstly, you need to verify the details submitted by you at the time registration. If satisfied with the details, tick on the declaration term.
- Next, you need to choose the examination center from the drop-down menu. Enter your Father’s name, mother’s name, your complete address, education details.
- Click on “Save & Exit” button if you want to continue the next step later or click on the later to proceed to the next step which is uploading of documents.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- After filling in all the necessary information, next, you have to upload the necessary images/ documents.
- The images/ documents to be uploaded in the NID Application Form is to be done as per the specification given below.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Caste certificate||PG/JPEG format||less than 150 KB|
The list of certificates to be uploaded by the candidates of each category is mentioned below:
|Category||Photograph and Signature||Documents required|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||Yes||No|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Yes||Caste Certificate|
|Scheduled Tribe||Yes||Tribe Certificate|
|Open – PwD||Yes||Disability Certificate|
|OBC – NCL – PwD||Yes||Disability Certificate|
|SC- PwD||Yes||Caste and Disability Certificate|
|ST – PwD||Yes||Tribe and Disability Certificate|
|Overseas Candidates||Yes||: First Page and Last Page of Passport|
Step 5: Pay Application Fee
- Once you have uploaded the documents, click on the “Save & Go to payment” button to pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- The last and final step is to submit the application form and take its print out.
If you have any questions about the NID Application Form 2019, then let us know in the comment section below.