NIFT 2020 Admission Application Form – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released NIFT 2020 Application Form on nift.ac.in. The last date to apply is December 31, 2019 without late fees. With late fess the application form can be filled until January 01, 2020. To submit the form in the prescribed format the fee to be paid is Rs. 2000/- for General category and Rs. 1000/- for SC / ST / PH candidates. To complete the application process online candidates have to create their login, complete the form, upload documents and pay the application fee. Check more details on NIFT Application Form 2020 from this page.
Latest: The online registration for NIFT Admission for Artisans 2020 is available now. Scroll down to Apply.
NIFT 2020 Admission Application Form
As per the sources, around 22, 000 candidates appeared for the NIFT entrance exam last year, wherein a total of 2,370 seats were offered for admission. Candidates can check the complete schedule for NIFT 2020 Application Form from the table below.
|NIFT 2020 Admission Application Form||Important Dates|
|NIFT 2020 Registration starts from||23 Oct 2019|
|Last date to submit NIFT 2020 Application Form||31 Dec 2019|
|NIFT 2020 application form correction window opens on||01 Jan 2020|
|Last date to edit details in NIFT Application Form||04 Jan 2020|
|NIFT 2020 Admit Card releases in||10 Jan 2020|
|NIFT 2020 exam date||19 Jan 2020|
– Click here to fill the NIFT 2020 Application Form for NIFT Admission for Artisans 2020.
– Click Here to fill the NIFT 2020 Application Form (Indian Candidates).
– Click Here to fill the NIFT 2020 Application Form (NRI Candidates).
NIFT 2020 Application Fee
To submit the NIFT 2020 Application Form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee:
|General / OBC||Rs. 2000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment – There are two (02) modes by which a candidate can pay the above-given amount of the application fee:
- Credit card/ Debit card – In case of online payment, the bank and/or transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate.
- Demand Draft – The DD is to be drawn in the favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. Mention your Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft.
NIFT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is advised to the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before they proceed to fill the NIFT Application Form. Check the eligibility criteria for NIFT Admission 2020 from below.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor’s Degree (BDes, B.FTech)
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 23 years as on October 01, 2019. The uipper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Students should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognised Board.
Eligibility Criteria for Master’s Degree (MDes, MFM and M.FTech)
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the candidates to apply for Master’s degree program.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any Institute / University recognized In India.
Documents Required for IIFT 2020 Registration
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready with themselves as it is will help to fill-in correct information in the Application Form.
- Scanned copy of photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate (for SC / ST/ OBC candidate)
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- Personal ID proofs (PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, College id, DOB, and Residential address).
- Class 10th Marksheet and Ceritficate
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree mark sheet
- Demand Draft of requisite amount
- Debit / Credit Card details in case if making online payment
- A Valid email ID
- An active mobile number
- DD details if the preferred payment mode is via demand draft
NIFT 2020 Image Specification
In the NIFT 2020 Application Form, the candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification given below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg/ .jpeg||Not more than 50 kb|
|Signature||.jpg/ .jpeg||Not more than 50 kb|
Important Instructions for Uploading Photo
- Photograph of the candidate must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The photo should be taken against a light background, preferably, white
- There should be no harsh shadows in the photo
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable in the picture
- Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
Important Instructions for Uploading Signature
- Students need to sign on a white sheet of paper with Black ink pen and scan it.
- Scan only the signed area and not the entire page
- One of the important point to note is that the signature as uploaded by the candidates in the application form would appear on the Admit Card, and if it does not match the signature on the answer sheet at the time of the written test and at the time of Interview, the candidature will be cancelled
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTER is not acceptable
- Signature should be done in a running handwriting
How to Fill the NIFT 2020 Application Form?
The application form for NIFT 2020 entrance exam is released by online mode only. The application form is compatible with Internet Explorer 7.1 & above/Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox with latest version. Candidates can check the step-by-step instructions as provided below to submit NIFT 2020 entrance exam application form:
Step 1: Register Online
- Click on the direct link which is avilable on this page above.
- Next, the candidates have to register online by selecting the programme they wish to apply for and by entering their email id., date of birth, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the registration details, a confirmation mail is sent to the candidate’s on their registered email id.
Step 2: Log-in to Fill Application Form
- After the registration part is done, aspirants have to log-in to their account using their email id and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed to filling details in the NIFT Application Form.
- On logging in the dashboard opens as the one shown below. The candidates can check below the status of their application form here. Click on the steps to complete them on by one.
Step 3: Fill in details in NIFT Application Form
- Next, the candidates have to fill the details on the online application form.
- While filling the details in the application form online, save the information by clicking the “SAVE” button.
- However, in case you wish to edit any information you can do that by log in again using email id and date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “SAVE”
Step 4: Upload Images
- The next step for the candidate is to upload the necessary images in the application form.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and format
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
- Next the candidates have to select the mode of payment.
If the mode of payment is DD, then enter the DD details as shown in the image below:
If the payment mode is online then proceed to payment as shown in the image below:
Step 6: Print out of Application Form
After the payment is done the candidaes have to take the print of the application form.
Important: For candidates who chose DD as the mode of payment:
Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
Project Manager ‐ CMS
All India Management Association
15 Link Road,
Lajpat Nagar III
New Delhi ‐ 110024
Details to Enter in the NIFT 2020 Application Form
The following are the details that are to be filled by the candidate in the application form.
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Reservation details.
- Qualifying degree
- 12th certificate
- 12th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- 10th marksheet
- Any diploma course
- And name of the course you want to apply in
NIFT 2020 Exam Centres
NIFT is an offline based test which is conducted in 32 cities. Candidate will be required to provide one preference of the exam centre at the time of applying for NIFT 2020.
NIFT 2020 Application Form Correction
After submitting the NIFT 2020 Form, the Institute opens a form correction facility for the candidates. The NIFT 2020 Form Correction process is provided to only those candidates who submitted their form and paid the application fee before the end date. In the correction window, candidates can edit their personal details without paying any extra amount. The NIFT 2020 Form Correction is provided for a limited time period only.
Details which can be Edited in NIFT 2020 Application Form
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s address
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
Note: Change of NIFT 2020 Test Center is not allowed under any circumstances.
NIFT 2020 Admit Card
The NIFT Admit Card 2020 is released for the registered candidates ony. No hard copy of it is sent to the candidates via post. To download the NIFT Admit Card, candidates have to login by entering their email; id and date of birth. It consists of personal details of the candidate as well as exam detail like reporting timings, address of the test center, etc. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the hatrd copy of the admit card on the day of the test.
National Institute of Fashion Technology, was established in 1986 and is the pionerring institute of fashion education in India. The Institute has total number of 18 campuses in India. The University Head office is NIFT Delhi. The Institute offers various bachelor’s and master’s program and candidate has to appear for the admission process for getting admission in any of UG and PG programmes.
NIFT 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The dates for filling the application form has been released and candidates can fill the same from October 23,2019 to December 31,2019.
Ans : Yes, the institute provides the opportunity to the candidates by opening a correction window on January 01,2020.
Ans : Yes, according to the official brochure released the last date for doing online registration by foreign nationals is April 30,2020.
Ans : To submit the form in the prescribed format the fee to be paid is Rs. 2000/- for General category and Rs. 1000/- for SC / ST / PH candidates
Ans : Offline mode of doing the payment is also available for the candidates. For doing so a DD is to be drawn in the favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. Mention your Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft.
Ans : Applicants have to upload their recent passport size scanned photograph and signature both not more than 50 kb in .jpg/ .jpeg
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.