The online NIFT Application Form 2019 is available now. Fill application form for NIFT Admission 2019 and submit it with the fee before the last date. Candidates who wish to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) must fill and submit application form of NIFT 2019. One must enter only correct and valid information in the form. It is recommended to read the prospectus/information brochure as well as guidelines to apply before doing NIFT 2019 Registration. Candidates must also make sure that they pay the applicable application fee in the mode available. A printout of the filled in form should be kept safely for future reference. Get here complete details of NIFT Application Form 2019 such as start and end dates for registration, fee, instructions for applying.
NIFT Application Form 2019
The National Institute of Fashion Technology invites applications for NIFT Admission 2019. NIFT is an institute of design, management, and technology. Courses offered are B.Des in Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, Textile Design; B.F.Tech in Apparel Production; Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management, Master of Fashion Technology. NIFT Application Form 2019 is for all such candidates who want admission in any of these programs.
|Registration for NIFT Admission 2019 starts on||22 Oct 2018|
|Last date to register and submit form||28 Dec 2018|
|Last date for online registration with late fee||03 Jan 2019|
|Form correction||29 Dec 2018 – 03 Jan 2019|
Apply Online: Click here fill the application form of NIFT Admission 2019.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as they can. Waiting until the last moment often causes one to fill their form in a hurry, thereby causing errors. An application form must be error free!
NIFT Application Form Application Fee 2019
Now that NIFT Application Form has been released, the application fee amount is known. The application fee is as follows.
- Rs. 2000/- for GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates
- Rs. 1000/- for SC / ST / PH candidates
The mode to pay application fee is also informed now that application form is available. The fee amount can be paid online as well as offline.
(A) Credit Cards/Debit Cards
Payments of application fee (Rs.2000/- or Rs.1000/-) can be made through credit cards/debit cards as explained above. The bank and/or transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate.
Candidates are advised to apply on time.
(B) Demand Draft
Payment of application fee (Rs 2000/-in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs 1000/- in case of SC/ST/PWD- candidates) can be made through Bank Demand Draft as explained above. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form.
Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully before sending the Demand Draft
- DD made in favour of “NIFT HO”,
- Amount of Demand Draft as applicable i.e. Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft. Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respects, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
The duly filled form should reach the above address on time. Incomplete forms or forms received late will not be accepted. The Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms or correspondence in postal transit or by courier. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of printout and Demand Draft for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep a print out / photocopy of Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.
To Fill NIFT Application Form 2019, Important Documents
Keep the following documents/data near at hand. These will be required to fill details in the application form of NIFT admission.
- Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
- Personal information
- Educational qualification details
- If candidate belongs to SC / ST/ OBC, then Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- A scanned copy of following documents
- The format of the image should be jpg/jpeg. Ima9e size should be within the limit prescribed.
How to fill NIFT Application Form 2019? – Explained With Step By Step Guide
A detailed guide on how to apply is available. Application form filling guide for NIFT Admission 2019, is given below.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NIFT Registration, which is https://applyadmission.net/niftnri2019/ and click: Fresh Candidate to create Log In (New Log In)
- Fill the details to register for any programme. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the button “Submit”. Once the information filled here will not be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.
Note: Kindly note the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
Once the Registration for NIFT Admission 2019 is complete, take a printout of the filled in the form and keep it safe. Candidates can furthermore check application status from the official website.