The online NIFT Application Form 2018 is now available. Fill application form for NIFT Admission 2018 and submit it with fee before last date. Candidates who wish to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) must fill and submit application form of NIFT 2018. One must enter only correct and valid information in the form. It is recommended to read the prospectus / information brochure as well as guidelines to apply before doing NIFT 2018 Registration. Candidates must also make sure that they pay the applicable application fee in the mode available. A printout of the filled in form should be kept safely for future reference. Get here complete details of NIFT Application Form 2018 such as start and end dates for registration, fee, instructions for applying.
NIFT Application Form 2018
The National Institute of Fashion Technology invites applications for NIFT Admission 2018. NIFT is an institute of design, management and technology. Courses offered are B.Des in Accessory Design, Fashion Communication, Fashion Design, Knitwear Design, Leather Design, Textile Design; B.F.Tech in Apparel Production; Master of Design, Master of Fashion Management, Master of Fashion Technology. NIFT Application Form 2018 is for all such candidates who want admission in any of these programs.
|Registration for NIFT Admission 2018 starts on||18 Oct 2017|
|Last date to register and submit form||29 Dec 2017|
|Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs.5000/- (in addition to the applicable application fee) through Credit/Debit Card only. In case of Demand Draft, the printout of the application alongwith DD should reach the givenaddress before 02nd January, 2018||02 Jan 2018|
|Form correction||30 Dec 2017 – 02 Jan 2018|
- Click here for application form of NIFT Admission 2018.
- Click Here to edit the NIFT Application Form 2018.
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as they can. Waiting until the last moment often causes one to fill their form in a hurry, thereby causing errors. An application form must be error free!
NIFT Application Form Application Fee 2018
Now that NIFT Application Form has been released, the application fee amount is known. The application fee is as follows.
- Rs. 1500/- for GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates
- Rs. 750/- for SC / ST / PH candidates
The mode to pay application fee is also informed now that application form is available. The fee amount can be paid online as well as offline.
(A) Credit Cards/Debit Cards
Payments of application fee (Rs.1500/- or Rs.750/-) can be made through credit cards / debit cards as explained above. The bank and / or transaction charges on the application fee will be borne by the candidate.
Candidates are advised to apply on time.
(B) Demand Draft
Payment of application fee (Rs 1500/-in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs 750/- in case of SC/ST/PWD- candidates) can be made through Bank Demand Draft as explained above. The Demand Draft should be issued in favour of “NIFT HO”, payable at New Delhi. The details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form.
Candidates are advised to check the following details carefully before sending the Demand Draft
- DD made in favour of “NIFT HO”,
- Amount of Demand Draft as applicable i.e. Rs 1500/- in case of GEN/OBC (Non-Creamy) candidates and Rs.750/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Name, Date, Amount & Signature of the issuing authority on the Demand Draft. Candidates applying through Demand Draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respects, along with Demand Draft on the following address:
All India Management Association Management House,
14, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
The duly filled form should reach the above address on time. Incomplete forms or forms received late will not be accepted. The Institute does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of forms or correspondence in postal transit or by courier. Candidates are advised to keep the copy of printout and Demand Draft for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep a print out / photocopy of Application Form for further reference along with proof of payment.
To Fill NIFT Application Form 2018, Important Documents
Keep the following documents / data near at hand. These will be required to fill details in the application form of NIFT admission.
- Email ID (the email should be valid for atleast 1 year)
- Personal information
- Educational qualification details
- If candidate belongs to SC / ST/ OBC, then Caste / Tribe/ Class certificate
- Disability Certificate for Persons with Disabilities
- A scan copy of following documents
- Format of image should be jpg / jpeg. Image size should be within limit prescribed.
How to fill NIFT Application Form 2018? – Explained With Step By Step Guide
A detailed guide on how to apply is available. Application form filling guide for NIFT Admission 2018, is given below.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of NIFT Registration, which is https://applyadmission.net/nift2018/.
- There they will see a two options:
- Fresh candidates to create new login
- Already logged in candidates to reprint application form
- Since registration is being done for the first time, the first link needs to be clicked.
- Enter basic details to create registration. This generates a login information. Keep login data safely to login and fill the form.
- Log in to account. Fill details in all the fields that appear in the application form.
- Upload images of photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee.
- Print application form.
Once the Registration for NIFT Admission 2018 is complete, take a printout of the filled in form and keep it safely. Candidates can furthermore check application status from the official website.
Candidates must be aware of instructions regarding NIFT Application Form 2018 before registration. Read NIFT Admission 2018 information brochure carefully to understand eligibility, fee payment, and other details.