|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Result 2018 will be released officially soon. After the conclusion of written test, GAT, CAT respectively, NIFT will declare the result before time. On the basis of the result of written test GAT and CAT, B.Des candidates are called for the second test called Situation Test. For B.F.Tech., GAT is the final test for selection.The candidates for M.Des shall take GAT and CAT. On the basis of the result of GAT and CAT, in the case of M.Des. and GAT in the case of M.F Tech and MFM, candidates are called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview. Candidates must check their result and prepared for next stage exam.
Important schedule of NIFT Admission 2018 is given below.
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||2nd week of Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result||last week of Mar 2018|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result (PG)||last week of May 2018|
|Counselling||June 2018 onwards|
NIFT Result 2018
The admission at all the stages of the examination for which candidates are admitted by NIFT viz. Written Test, Situation Test, Group Discussion and Interview (as the case may be) will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.National Institute of Fashion Technology has released the result for various programmes. The candidates who have appeared in the NIFT Entrance Test 2018 will be able to check their result here
To check NIFT Entrance Test Result 2018, Candidates must have following 03 details.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Application Number
How to check Result?
- Visit the official link for NIFT Result given above as per the course.
- Enter the Roll No. as appears on your Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Enter the Application No. if any one of the above is unavailable.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and the Result will be displayed.
- Candidates may take a Print out for future reference.
Sample Images – How to check NIFT 2018 Result
For now, candidates can check the last year screen shot to how to check NIFT Result from below.
Image – 1
Image – 2
Images – 3
Image – 4
Image – 5
If on verification at any time before or after the Written Test, Situation Test, Group Discussion and Interview (as the case may be), it is found that candidate does not fulfill any eligibility criteria, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference. NIFT shall not be liable for any consequences on account of such cancellations.
Last Merit Rank admitted in Admissions-2016
The weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list of the entrance examination will be as under:
Bachelor of Design
Master of Design
|GD / PI||30%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
Master of Fashion Technology
|GD / PI||30%|
Master of Fashion Management
|GD / PI||30%|
Reservation of Seats
|Category||%age of seats reserved|
|OBC ( NC )||27 %|
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3% horizontal reservation for Differently Abled Person (with 40% or more disability) cutting across all sections i.e. SCs, STs, OBCs Non-Creamy and General category. Campus and programme will be allotted on rotation.|
|Foreign Nationals/ SAARC/NRI||15 % (Supernumerary)|
|State Domicile||20 % (Supernumerary)|
|State Domicile in Jammu & Kashmir||35 % within 30 seat|
- The candidate will submit the final result of qualifying degree/certificate providing his/ her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2018 to their Campus Director / Jt. Director where the admission has been granted.
- In case the candidate fails to submit his/her final result of qualifying degree in the manner as prescribed at (ii) above to prove his/her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2018, whatsoever the reason may be his/her admission will be treated as null and void (cancelled) and entire fee will be forfeited. Any exception will be as per the decision of DG-NIFT, on a case to case basis
- Those candidates who are seeking provisional admission due to non-declaration of their final year/final semester/12th class (refer Annexure -I) will provide proof of having passed all papers in all the previous years /semesters of qualifying degree examination (whichever relevant)