NIFT 2022 Result – National Institute of Fashion and Technology (NIFT) has announced the final result of NIFT 2022 UG and PG entrance exams at nift.ac.in. The B.Des Situation Test was held on campus from April 02 to 05, 2022. The GD/PI for the PG courses was scheduled to be held between April 07 to 26, 2022 at the I.S.I., Lodhi Road, New Delhi. The result for the B.Des is prepared based on the 50% weightage of the CAT exam and 30% weightage of the GAT exam. Candidates can check the result from the link below, by entering email address and password. Candidates who qualify the exam shall be called for situation test/group discussion and personal interview. Check more details on NIFT 2022 result from this page.
Latest – NIFT 2022 Final Result for UG and PG courses has been released. Scroll down to check it.
NIFT 2022 Result
Candidates are given admission to the colleges of NIFT after the final result is released. A merit list is prepared on the basis of which admission is given. Candidates can check the important dates of the NIFT 2022 result from the schedule table given below.
|NIFT 2022 result||Dates|
|Declaration of NIFT Result 2022 for B.Des, M.Des, MFM, and MFT courses||09 Mar 2022|
|Declaration of NIFT Result 2022 for B.F.Tech||Mid Mar 2022|
|Situation test/group discussion/personal interview||02 – 05 Apr 2022 (for B.Des.)|
|Announcement of the NIFT 2022 final result||17 May 2022|
|Written Exam Result for Ph.D||Last week of may 2022|
– Click here to check the NIFT 2022 Final Result for UG and PG courses.
– Click here to check the NIFT Result 2022
– Click here to check the NIFT Result 2022 for Ph.D Admission 2022 Result of Written Examination
– Click here to check the NIFT Result 2022 for Domicile Candidates of J&K/ Ladakh for B.Des. Programs.
– Click here to check the Provisional Result for Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI/OCI
– Click here to check the NIFT Result 2022 for B.Des. Programs.
– Click here to check the NIFT Result 2022 for M.Des., MFM & MFTech Programmes.
– Click here to check the NIFT Result 2022 for B.F.Tech Final Result.
– Click here to check NIFT Result 2022 for CAT, GAT exams of B.Des, M.Des, MFM, MFT.
NIFT UG and PG 2022 Final Result Release Date Notice
Candidates can check the notice for NIFT UG and PG 2022 final result release date from below image. Download notice PDF
How to Check NIFT 2022 Result?
Candidate shall check the below mentioned step by step guide in order to check their result.
Step 1: Click on the link given on this page below the schedule table section.
Step 2: The next window opens, here the candidates have to enter below-given details:
- Registered Email Address
Step 3: Submit the details. On doing so, the result appears on the screen. Check it and download it for future reference.
NIFT 2022 Selection Procedure
National Institute of Fashion Technology selects the candidates on the basis of the following criteria.
1) The first step of the selection process is the written test which is either a creative ability test (CAT) or a general ability test (GAT).
- GAT examination is for those candidates who have applied for B.F.Tech program. For B.F.Tech candidates, written test is the final selection criteria.
- GAT examination is also conducted for M.F.Tech and MFM candidates.
- GAT and CAT is conducted for B.Desh and M.Desh candidates.
2) Candidates are called for further rounds on the basis of their score in the written test.
3) B.Desh candidates had to be called for the situation test after they qualify the written test. But due to the COVID pandemic the situation test had been cancelled. The result for the B.Des is prepared based on the 50% weightage of the CAT exam and 30% weightage of the GAT exam. The result is declared on 9 June out of 80%.
4) M.F.Tech, M.Desh and MFM candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview.
NIFT 2022 Weightage
The round weightage for all the courses are given below.
Bachelor of Design
- CAT – 50%
- GAT – 30%
- Situation Test – 20%
Master of Design
- CAT- 40%
- GAT- 30%
- GD / PI- 30%
Bachelor of fashion technology
- GAT- 100%
Master of fashion technology
- GAT- 70%
- GD / PI- 30%
Master of fashion management
- GAT- 70%
- GD / PI- 30%
Reservation Policy For NIFT 2022 Admission
The reservation applicable during the final admission is mentioned below, for all the categories.
- 15% for SC category.
- 7.5% for ST category.
- 27% for OBC category.
- 5% for PwD candidates.
- 20% Supernumerary for State Domicile.
- 15% Supernumerary for Foreign Nationals/ SAARC/NRI.
NIFT 2022 Counseling
On the basis of the names appearing in the NIFT 2022 merit list, a candidate shall be further asked to report to the allotted center at allotted date and time. NIFT authorities in this rouns shall verify the documents provided at the time of applying online. Only after this round, a candidate will be full and finally be given their desired seat at their desired NIFT center. These are the documents that will be verified:
|Class 12 Marksheet and Passing Certificate||If result yet to be announced – datasheet/admit card of the qualifying exam|
|Bank Draft(s) of requisite fee in favour of “NIFT HO”||Date of Birth Proof|
|Category Certificate (if applicable)||Income Statement of Parents|
|Anti Ragging Certificate and other annexures.||Medical Certificate|
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
One of the pioneer Indian institute which offers professional training and education related to fashion and its industry, National Institute of Fashion Technology was started in the year 1986. This institute offers 10 courses in UG, PG and Doctorate level across its 16 campuses. For the admission purpose, it conducts CAT, GAT, Situation Test and GD/PI, depending on the course, a candidate wants to apply for. With its vision to provide a learning experience of the apex level in the field of design, technology, and management, NIFT provides some of the top-notch facilities in terms of classrooms, labs, workshops, amphitheater, auditorium, cafeteria, on-campus medical aid, etc. For all the meritorious candidates, NIFT offers Merit cum Merit Financial Assistance Scheme. Note that, it also offers Student Assistantship Programme on campus.
NIFT 2022 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: When will the NIFT 2022 result of UG and PG courses be announced?
Ans: NIFT 2022 Result for UG and PG courses was announced online on March 09, 2022.
Q2: How can I check the result on the website?
Ans: After the exam result is published on the website and candidates will be able to check the result using roll number or date of birth or application number.
Q3: Will there be a Situation Test for admission into the B.Des. course in NIFT 2022?
Ans: Yes, the NIFT was conducted the B.Des situation test for the shortlisted candidates from April 02 to 05, 2022.
Q4: What will happen after the NIFT 2022 result announcement?
Ans: On the basis of the NIFT GAT, CAT 2022 result, candidates will be shortlisted for the situation test/GD/PI (as applicable) and admission.
Q5: When will the B.Des Situation test admit card for NIFT 2022 be released?
Ans: The B.Des Situation test admit card for NIFT 2022 was released on March 16, 2022.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.