NIFT Result 2019 will be released by National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT). The process of NIFT examination consists of two steps. The first step is GAT & CAT (written test) and the second is the Situation Test / Group Discussion and Interview. The first step, i.e. the written examination, has been held on January 20 and the NIFT 2019 Result for it will be announced on February/March 2019. The Situation Test and Group Discussion will be held in February/March 2019 and the result for it will be announced afterward. The NIFT Result 2019 has been released online on the official website, nift.ac.in. The candidates can check the selection process, a method to check NIFT Result and more details from this page.
NIFT Result 2019
The NIFT Result 2019 is released after the rounds mentioned above. The candidates are advised to be focused while giving the examinations and check the page for the further updates related to the results. The result will be announced for all the stages separately. The candidates can track the exam and result dates from the table below:
Important schedule of NIFT Admission 2019 is as given below.
|Written Entrance Exam Date||20 Jan 2019|
|The result of Entrance Test||Feb/Mar 2019|
|Situation Test/GD/Interview||Feb/Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||End of May/Jun 2019|
Result: NIFT Result 2019 will be available on the official website i.e. www.nift.ac.in
How to Check NIFT Result 2019?
The candidates will need three details while checking the result and these are Roll Number and Date of Birth, and Application Number. The candidates will be able to check the NIFT Result 2019 by following the steps given below.
- The first step is to click on the link provided on this page to check the result. Then the candidate will reach the result page
- Now the candidate will have to enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth, and Application Number in the provided space.
- Lastly, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Submit’ button and download the admit card.
If on verification at any time before or after the Written Test, Situation Test, Group Discussion, and Interview (as the case may be), it is found that candidate does not fulfill any eligibility criteria, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand canceled without any notice or further reference. NIFT shall not be liable for any consequences on account of such cancellations.
NIFT 2019 Selection Process
The candidates will have to go through some stages to get the admission in NIFT. First, there will be a written test for the candidates from the different educational background. The written test will be CAT and GAT. CAT stands for Creative Ability Test and GAT stands for General Ability Test. The written test will be for all the candidates. The written test can be differentiated as follows:
- There will be GAT examination for the candidates with the B.F.Tech background. The written test will be the final selection criteria for B.F.Tech candidates. There will not be any further round for them.
- There will be GAT examination for the M.F.Tech & MFM candidates.
- For the B.Des. and M.Des. candidates there will be GAT & CAT test.
After the written examination the candidates will be shortlisted for the further rounds. The rounds after the written examinations are given below.
- After the written examination, there will be a Situation Test for the B.Des. candidates.
- For the candidates M.Des., M.F.Tech & MFM, there will be a group discussion and personal interview for the further selection process.
The weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list of the entrance examination will be as under:
Bachelor of Design
Master of Design
|GD / PI||30%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
Master of Fashion Technology
|GD / PI||30%|
Master of Fashion Management
|GD / PI||30%|