|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Result 2018 will be released officially soon after the conclusion of written test. On the basis of the result of written test GAT and CAT, B.Des candidates are called for the second test called Situation Test. For B.F.Tech., GAT is the final test for selection. Candidates opted for M.Des and MFM will be called for Group Discussion/Personal Interview on the basis of the result of GAT & CAT. Candidates can check their Results after entering details such as Roll Number or Registration Number. Check further details below.
NIFT Result 2018
The admission at all the stages of the examination for which candidates are admitted by NIFT viz. Written Test, Situation Test, Group Discussion and Interview (as the case may be) will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The candidates who are going to appear in the NIFT Entrance Test 2018 will be able to check their result here
Important schedule of NIFT Admission 2018 is given below.
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||2nd week of Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result||last week of Mar 2018|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||4th week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result (PG)||last week of May 2018|
|Counselling||June 2018 onwards|
Check Result : NIFT Result 2018 will be available on www.nift.ac.in
To check NIFT Entrance Test Result 2018, Candidates must have three details.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Application Number
How to check Result?
- Visit the official link for NIFT Result given above as per the course.
- Enter the Roll No. as appears on your Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Enter the Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Enter the Application No. if any one of the above is unavailable.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and the Result will be displayed.
- Candidates may take a Print out for future reference.
Sample Images – How to check NIFT 2018 Result
For now, candidates can check the last year screen shot to how to check NIFT Result from below.
Image – 1
Image – 2
Images – 3
Image – 4
Image – 5
If on verification at any time before or after the Written Test, Situation Test, Group Discussion and Interview (as the case may be), it is found that candidate does not fulfill any eligibility criteria, his/her candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference. NIFT shall not be liable for any consequences on account of such cancellations.
Last Merit Rank admitted in Admissions-2016
The weightage assigned to each test in the final merit list of the entrance examination will be as under:
Bachelor of Design
Master of Design
|GD / PI||30%|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology||GAT||100%|
Master of Fashion Technology
|GD / PI||30%|
Master of Fashion Management
|GD / PI||30%|
Reservation of Seats
Seat reservation as per last year is provided below.
|Category||%age of seats reserved|
|OBC ( NC )||27 %|
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3% horizontal reservation for Differently Abled Person (with 40% or more disability) cutting across all sections i.e. SCs, STs, OBCs Non-Creamy and General category. Campus and programme will be allotted on rotation.|
|Foreign Nationals/ SAARC/NRI||15 % (Supernumerary)|
|State Domicile||20 % (Supernumerary)|
|State Domicile in Jammu & Kashmir||35 % within 30 seat|
- The candidate will submit the final result of qualifying degree/certificate providing his/ her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2018 to their Campus Director / Jt. Director where the admission has been granted.
- In case the candidate fails to submit his/her final result of qualifying degree in the manner as prescribed at (ii) above to prove his/her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2018, whatsoever the reason may be his/her admission will be treated as null and void (cancelled) and entire fee will be forfeited. Any exception will be as per the decision of DG-NIFT, on a case to case basis
- Those candidates who are seeking provisional admission due to non-declaration of their final year/final semester/12th class (refer Annexure -I) will provide proof of having passed all papers in all the previous years /semesters of qualifying degree examination (whichever relevant)