PPBNET 2021 Application Form – Aapplication form has been available for the eligible candiates at the official website, i.e, bfuhs.ac.in. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences is offering admission to B.Sc Nursing by conducting Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET- 2021). All the aspiring candidates who are seeking admission in Nursing programs can take this opportunity as their first step towards their carrier. Candidates can only apply in online mode for the PPBNET 2021. To apply for the exam the candidates need to fill the application form. For more details regarding PPBNET 2021 Application Form, you can read this article.
Latest: PPBNET 2021 Registration has been open now. Scroll down to Apply.
PPBNET 2021 Application Form (BFUHS Post Basic B.Sc Nursing)
The candidates who are willing to appear for the exam have to apply by filling the application form along with the requisite fees through University. The direct link is activated for the application form on this page. Applicants can check the schedule for the PPBNET 2021 Application Form in the given table:
|Availability of Application Form||05 Aug 2021|
|Last date for online submission of application form||20 Aug 2021|
|Last date for online submission of fees||21 Aug 2021|
Apply Online: Eligible candidates can fill the PPBNET 2021 Application Form via direct link is given below –
- Click here to fill the Application form for PPBNET 2021
- Click here to login for registered candidates.
- For General Category Candidates: 3000/-
- For SC Category Candidates only: 1500/-
To apply for the PPBNET 2021 need to fill application form with the exact information with the payment of the application fees. The candidates will be able to apply for the exam through online mode.
Candidate must ensure that the given mobile numbers, E-mail address filled in the online Application form are his/her own as University will make communications by SMS or mail on given mobile number and mailing ID only. Before applying for the exam the candidates need to ensure that they eligible or not.
Important points keep in mind while filling the online form
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
- At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid.
- 3 copies of latest identical coloured Photograph that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
- Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- The application fees are not refundable or adjustable in any case.
- Error in filling the online form may result in the rejection of such application form. Correction in such application form will be done before the last date of submission.
Note: Candidates are advised to read above-mentioned point carefully before applying online.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.