The Presidency University of Kolkata is offering admission in various UG and PG programmes. The aspirants who are in search of admission in different Bachelor’s and Master’s programs they can apply for it. All the candidates who are planning to apply, need to go through an entrance exam which will be conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for the academic year 2020. Application form for admission in UG and Pg courses are released now. Candidates who are willing to appear in the exam need to apply online by visiting the official website of the university i.e presiuniv.ac.in. For more details, candidates need to read this article.
Presidency University PUBDET / PUMDET 2020 Application Form
The Examination Board will conduct common entrance tests PUBDET for admission into three-year B.A. /B.Sc. (Honours) courses and PUMDET for admission into two years M.A./M. Sc. courses in the Presidency University. The important dates for both the entrance exam has been released candidates can check the same from the below:
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of Feb 2020||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd week of Mar 2020||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Online Correction and Downloading revised confirmation page||3rd week of Mar 2020||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of Jun 2020||1st week of Jun 2020|
Application form available in online mode, applicants need to visit the official website to apply for PUBDET or PUMDET. Candidates need to Submit the application fees along with the application form. Candidates need to submit the form along with fees before the last date of submission. Application fees for both exams are given below, candidates can check it from here.
- Application fees for PUBDET-2020 is 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges, as applicable, payable by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Application fees for PUMDET-2020 is 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges, as applicable, payable by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Candidates have to first fill their details in registration forms like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. Candidates should fill the form carefully as it cannot be edited after submission. Applicants should also take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Image Specifications to be Uploaded in the Application Form
Candidates must upload the images in the prescribed format to avoid any type of rejection of the application form later. Check the image specification and the guidelines to follow for an image from the below table and points.
|Format||.jpg/ .jpeg||.jpg/ .jpeg|
|Storage Size||10 kb to 100 kb||3 kb to 30 kb|
|Dimension||4 cm x 3 cm||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
- The photograph which the candidate will upload during the filling of the application form should be the latest or recent one to match the candidate’s physical appearance.
- Images clicked from the mobile phone resulting in the bad picture quality will automatically lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- The background of the image must be in a very light color. No photograph will be accepted in the case of the bright background-color.
- Candidate’s face should occupy at least 50% of the entire space of the photograph and it should be camera facing.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses must be avoided.
How to fill the application form?
Here are the steps that will help all the candidates to fill the application form. Aspirants are advised to read the instruction carefully and fill exact information in the application form .
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e www.presiuniv.ac.in or they can use the direct link provided on this page.
- Fill the required information such as qualification details, Personal details and course preference etc.
- Recheck your application form before submitting it.
- Make payment properly.
- Take a print of application form and payment receipt for further reference.
Presidency University Admit Card 2020
Candidates who successfully submitted the Presidency University Application Form will be able to get the admit card from the official website. Admit card will be released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WEBJEEB). Applicants must carry the hard copy of downloaded admit card with them to the examination hall as without it candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination. It is advised to get your admit card once the notification arrives as per the schedule dates, cross-check all the information either correct or not mentioned in your admit card.
What after Presidency University PUBDET / PUMDET 2020?
After completing the online application process & attending both the examination of Presidency University i.e., PUBDET / PUMDET 2020. You need to keep certain things in mind which is to followed positively to complete the admission process without any hurdle. Go through the given steps for more information regarding the same.
- Once you complete the examination process by appearing in the prescribed examination as per the instructions.
- Then you need to check your Presidency University Result 2020, which contains the names of the selected candidates who qualifies the examination round successfully.
- Once the conducting body declares result for Presidency University 2020 admission, on the basis of that qualified candidates shall be called for counselling round, which is the final stage for admission into applied course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans – Candidates have to fill the WBJEE PUBDET application form in the online mode from the official website.
Ans – It can be due to the network failure or because of the slow connectivity of the internet you should wait for some time or contact the bank for a refund. University can’t do anything in this case and pay the application fee again without any delay.
Ans – There is no upper or lower age limit regarding the age for filling the application form.
Ans – Candidate can get the application number and the password from the registered email id which filled during the filling of the application form.
Ans – The email and message will be sent to the registered email id and the phone number after the successful submission of the application form.
Insofar, official details of Presidency University PUBDET / PUMDET 2020 Application Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.