The Presidency University of Kolkata is offering admission in various UG and PG programmes. The aspirants who are in search of admission in different Bachelor’s and Master’s programs they can apply for it. All the candidates who are planning to apply, need to go through an entrance exam which will be conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for the academic year 2020. Application form for admission in UG and Pg courses are released now. Candidates who are willing to appear in the exam need to apply online by visiting the official website of the university i.e presiuniv.ac.in. For more details, candidates need to read this article.
Presidency University PUBDET / PUMDET 2020 Application Form
The Examination Board will conduct common entrance tests PUBDET for admission into three-year B.A. /B.Sc. (Honours) courses and PUMDET for admission into two years M.A./M. Sc. courses in the Presidency University. To apply candidates need to fill the application form for PUBDET or PUMDET accordingly. The important dates for both the entrance exam has been released candidates can check the same from the below:
|Availability of Application Form||2nd week of Feb 2020||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||2nd week of Mar 2020||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Online Correction and Downloading revised confirmation page||3rd week of Mar 2020||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Application Form: The Presidency University PUBDET / PUMDET 2020 Application Form will available at the official website wbjeeb.in
Application form available in online mode, applicants need to visit the official website to apply for PUBDET or PUMDET. Candidates need to Submit the application fees along with the application form. Candidates need to submit the form along with fees before the last date of submission. Application fees for both exams are given below, candidates can check it from here.
- Application fees for PUBDET-2020 is 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges, as applicable, payable by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Application fees for PUMDET-2020 is 500 (Rupees five hundred only) plus the Bank’s Service Charges, as applicable, payable by Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
Candidates have to first fill their details in registration forms like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. Candidates should fill the form carefully as it cannot be edited after submission. After that, applicants have to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications.
|Format||.jpg/ .jpeg||.jpg/ .jpeg|
|Storage Size||10 kb to 100 kb||3 kb to 30 kb|
|Dimension||4 cm x 3 cm||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Note: Applicants should also take a print out of the application form for future reference.
How to fill the application form
Here are the steps that will help all the candidates to fill the application form. Aspirants are advised to read the instruction carefully and fill exact information in the application form .
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e www.presiuniv.ac.in or they can use the direct link provided on this page.
- Fill the required information such as qualification details, Personal details and course preference etc.
- Recheck your application form before submitting it.
- Make payment properly.
- Take a print of application form and payment receipt for further reference.