The PU CET PG 2018 Result will be available at results.puchd.ac.in. the Result card will be issued through online mode only. No separate Result Cards will be issued. The University will also publish a Merit List of the candidates for all courses on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. However, the final merit for admission shall be prepared by the concerned Department/Institute/ Center after taking into account various admission criteria and weightage.
For some courses/ programs, the admission will be granted on the basis of performance in entrance examination, group discussion. Personal interview. Whereas for other, the admission will be granted on the basis of performance in the entrance examination and qualifying examination. Check more details on PU CET PG 2018 Result from this page.
PU CET PG Result 2018
The entrance exam for PU CET PG 2018 is going to be conducted in the 10 & 11 Jun 2018. Candidates will be able to check their result by using the login and password. The admission schedule for the academic session 2018 is announced. However, candidates can refer to the schedule provided in the table below.
Important date for PU CET PG 2018 Result
|PU CET PG 2018 exam date||10 & 11 Jun 2018|
|Declaration of Result||29 Jun 2018|
Result: The result of PU CET PG 2018 will be available on the official website i.e., www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in
How to check the Result?
- Click on the link provided on this page to check the result
- Choose the entrance exam, the candidate appeared for
- A pdf file will open.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name. The name of the candidate will be highlighted in the pdf file.
Details mentioned in the Result
The following details, candidates will find in the pdf file of result:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Result Status
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of more than one candidate secure equal marks in the entrance examination, the inter-se merit will be decided on the basis of the following:-
- A candidate who has obtained higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (Bachelor’s degree) will be ranked higher in order of merit.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in 12th class or an equivalent examination will be rank higher in order of merit.
- If the tie still exists, candidate senior in age will be given preference over younger candidate.
|Persons with Disability||5%|
PU CET PG 2018 Counselling
- A candidate, whose name appears in the Merit List will be allowed to appear for counselling at the specified schedule only.
- It is mandatory for candidates to be physically present for the counselling.
- All those candidates who attend the counseling must bring along with all the original documents