PU CET PG Result 2022 will be declared by Panjab University on 17 August. PU has announced the result date, as well as qualifying marks and merit list criteria for all the courses. Once the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate (PU CET PG) exam ends, students can make use of the answer key to predict their score. Then note here the PU CET PG 2022 result date, time, link, merit list, cut off here. To download score and rank, visit official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in or use the direct link below. Then use the PU CET PG login to sign in for results. On the basis of this, you get admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc in Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions.
Latest – PU CET PG Result 2022 date has been announced.
PU CET PG Result 2022
The PU is responsible for conduct of the State / University level Common entrance exam PU CET PG and declaring its results.
Direct Link to Check PU CET PG 2022 Result – Candidates can check the result, download scorecard, rank at cetpg.puchd.ac.in as per schedule.
Before you check PU CET PG result –
PU CET PG Result 2022 Date
The important dates for result of PU CET PG 2022 are as follows.
|Important Events of PU CET PG Result 2022||Dates|
|Exam Date||30, 31 Jul 2022|
|PU CET PG 2022 Result Date||17 Aug 2022|
|PU CET PG 2022 Result Time||Any time on result date|
PU CET PG Result 2022 – Cut Offs
M.E. (Chemical); M.E. (Food Technology); M.E. (Chemical with specialization in Environmental Engineering); M.Tech. (Polymer) and M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- There will be no cut-off / qualifying marks.
MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- The cut-off marks for passing the Entrance Test for admission to this course is 40% of the total marks except in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST who must secure a minimum of 35% marks. Only those candidates will be called for group discussion & interview, in order of merit, who have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test except in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes who must secure a minimum of 35% marks.
MA (English), MA (Economics) and MA (History)
- The pass percentage in case of Entrance Test in this course is 35% (30% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD).
- The University will publish Merit List of the candidates for the courses on the basis of attainment of a minimum of 20% (15% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/BC/PwD) of aggregate of maximum marks in the Entrance Test taken as a whole except the courses mentioned above.
PU CET PG Result 2022 – Tie Breaking
Candidates securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined by the Institution/Department/Centre to which they are seeking admission in accordance with the following criteria:
- Candidate getting higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If the marks in qualifying examination are also the same then the candidate obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination, shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in (a) & (b) above, the candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
PU CET PG Result 2022 – Merit List
PU CET PG 2022 Merit List – The University will publish Merit List of the candidates for the courses on the basis of attainment of a minimum qualifying marks.
Final Merit List – The final merit for admission shall be made by the concerned Department/Institute/Center after taking into account the various admission criteria and weightage, if applicable.
The date-wise schedule of, Tentative Merit List (which will be updated after seeking objections, if any); Provisional Merit List; Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Personnel Interview etc., (wherever applicable); Counselling shall be put on the Online Notice Board of the department as well as Physical Notice Board (only for the courses offered in Panjab University Campus / Regional Centres) and also available at http://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in
The weightages as applicable to different courses are as follows:
PU CET PG Result 2022 – Overview
Most important aspects of the PU CET PG results are as follows.
|Aspect of PU CET PG 2022 Result||Details|
|Name of Exam||PU CET PG 2022|
|Full Form of Exam Name||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Type of Event||Result|
|Official Body That Declares PU CET PG 2022 Result||Panjab University (PU)|
|Mode of PU CET PG Result 2022||Online|
|Official Website To Check PU CET PG 2022 Result||cetpg.puchd.ac.in|
|Login Details To Check Result||Login ID, Password, Captcha|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Courses where admission will be through this result||LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc|
|Colleges where admission will be through this result||Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions|
How To Check PU CET PG 2022 Result?
Students can easily check the result of PU CET PG with the following steps.
- Step-1: Go to cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Step-2: Then click on the PU CET PG result 2022 link or PU CET PG 2022 login link.
- Step-3: Now login with Login ID, Password, Captcha, same as generated with PU CET PG application form.
- Step-4: Check your result of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate.
Importance of Result 2022 – Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate (PU CET PG) is a State / University level Common entrance exam. This exam is the gateway for admission to Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions for their LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc courses. This is why the PU CET PG Results are very important.
Note that you may require the PU CET PG admit card in post result processes.
Study material for PU CET PG 2023: Syllabus | Previous Year Question Papers
For Enquiries about Test contact(From 10:00 a.m to 04:00 p.m. on working days)
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.): 0172- 2534829
- Office Superintendent (C.E.T.): 0172-2534829; 9814666346
- Dealing Official (C.E.T.): 8427635355
- Controller of Examinations: 0172- 2534811, 2541825
- Enquiry Office: 0172- 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 1801802065
Official website – https://cetpg.puchd.ac.in/
PU CET PG 2022 Result FAQs
Qs. How do I check my PU CET PG result 2022?
Ans. Go to the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in. Then on the homepage click PU CET PG result 2022 link. Now enter credentials.
Qs. What is PU CET PG?
Ans. The PU CET PG stands for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate. It is a State / University level Common entrance exam. It is conducted by Panjab University(PU). Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions offer admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc on basis of PU CET PG.
Qs. On what date and time will PU CET PG 2022 result be announced?
Ans. The result of PU CET PG will be announced on the date and time as decided by the PU.
Qs. Is PU CET PG easy?
Ans. Candidates compete in PU CET PG at the State / University level for limited seats, making it justifiably easy or hard depending on seats, preparation, competition.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.