PU CET PG 2023 will be held on 10, 11 June 2023. The Panjab University (PU) has announced Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate (PU CET PG) 2023 exam date and application form will release soon. Its official website is cetpg.puchd.ac.in. It is the University level Common entrance exam. Organized by PU, PU CET PG exam is for admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc courses in Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions. Get here the PU CET PG study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PU CET PG 2023 exam date has announced. Scroll down for more details.
PU CET PG 2023
What is PU CET PG exam?
The full form of PU CET PG is Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate. It is a University level Common entrance examination conducted by PU. LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc admission in Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions for 2023-24 session is on the basis of PU CET PG 2023.
PU CET PG 2023 Exam Date
PU decides and announces the exam date of PU CET PG 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check cetpg.puchd.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per PU|
|Release of PU CET PG 2023 application form||As per PU|
|Last date to apply online at cetpg.puchd.ac.in||As per PU|
|PU CET PG 2023 admit card release date||As per PU|
|PU CET PG 2023 Exam Date||10, 11 June 2023|
|Release of official answer key||As per PU|
|PU CET PG 2023 result announcement||As per PU|
Important Download and Official Links
PU CET PG 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PU CET PG 2023|
|Full Form of PU CET PG||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Full Form of PU||Panjab University|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Common Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PU CET PG||LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PU CET PG||Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduation|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – OFFLINE|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – Objective and Subjective|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – different number of questions depending on paper|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – different marks depending on paper|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +1 for correct, -1/4 or no negative marking depending on paper|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 1 hour 30 minutes|
PU CET PG 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- PU releases the PU CET PG application form 2023 at cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the PU CET PG online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the PU CET PG 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate.
The question paper of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate will be as per the exam pattern.
- The PU CET PG 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and PU CET PG sample question papers.
- PU CET PG 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows – Click Here
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a OFFLINE test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective and Subjective.
- Number of Questions – There are different number of questions depending on paper.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the PU CET PG is different marks depending on paper.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1 hour 30 minutes.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/4 or 0 (none) for incorrect answers depending on paper
Eligibility Criteria of PU CET PG
The PU CET PG eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- PU provides the detailed PU CET PG 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the PU CET PG 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through PU CET PG before admission.
PU CET PG 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of PU CET PG exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the PU CET PG syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve PU CET PG previous year question papers.
PU CET PG 2023 Admit Card
The PU CET PG admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the PU CET PG admit card.
- PU releases the admit card at cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of PU CET PG exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the PU CET PG admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate 2023.
PU CET PG 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the PU CET PG 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of PU CET PG 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If PU releases the PU CET PG official answer key, then you can download it at cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Panjab University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the PU CET PG solutions.
PU CET PG 2023 Result
All students who write the PU CET PG 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Panjab University (PU) declares the PU CET PG 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where PU CET PG 2023 result link is published is cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by PU.
- In order to check PU CET PG 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of PU CET PG exam decides your admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of PU CET PG results.
Official Website is cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the PU CET PG Exam?
Ans. The PU CET PG exam is a University level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc courses in Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions.
Qs. Who conducts PU CET PG?
Ans. The Panjab University (PU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for PU CET PG 2023?
Ans. The official website is cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for PU CET PG?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the PU CET PG 2023 notification. Check cetpg.puchd.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for PU CET PG 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the PU CET PG syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for PU CET PG 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on PU CET PG 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
What are the dates for PU PG courses’ counselling?
probably in july”s first to second week and classes also start from 20-25 july.
please guide me with entrance question model of m.sc computer science for PU
What do you want to know about that.
what should be the prefered syllabus for msc chemistry exam 2019
Doesn’t Panjab University offer MA in Psychology?