PU CET PG 2022 – The PU CET PG 2022 application form has been released. You can apply online at cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The deadline to input details to generate login is 6 July, followed by 9 July deadline to pay fee, and 12 July to upload photograph and signature. Then admit card will be issued on 22 July. Those who pay fee on time can complete their forms with a late fee till 27 July. The revised exam dates are 30 and 31 July 2022. Exam will be held at Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur. After which answer keys will be released on 5 August, followed by result on 17 August.
Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate (PU CET PG) is a State / University level Common entrance exam. It is for admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc in Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions. In order to appear in PU CET PG exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in. Get here latest news on PU CET PG 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PU CET PG 2022 Application Form has been released. Get direct link to apply here
PU CET PG 2022
About the exam: PU CET PG 2022 is short for Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate. It is an Common entrance exam at the State / University level. Organized by PU, PU CET PG is for admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc.
PU CET PG Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PU CET PG Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PU CET PG 2022|
|Full Form||Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Exam Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Type of Exam||Common entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PU CET PG||LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc|
|Colleges in which admission is through PU CET PG||Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions|
|Mode of Exam||OFFLINE|
|Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Exam Centres||Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
Important Downloads and Official Links
PU CET PG 2022 Exam Date
The PU CET PG 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PU CET PG Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||02 Jun 2022|
|Release of PU CET PG application form 2022||02 Jun 2022|
|Last date to apply at cetpg.puchd.ac.in – Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login and Password||06 Jul 2022|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online Mode only||09 Jul 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||12 Jul 2022|
|PU CET PG admit card 2022 release date||22 Jul 2022|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500||27 Jul 2022|
|PU CET PG 2022 exam date||30, 31 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||05 Aug 2022|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||07 Aug 2022|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||10 Aug 2022|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||12 Aug 2022|
|PU CET PG 2022 result date and time||17 Aug 2022|
PU CET PG 2022 Date Sheet
Candidates must keep checking cetpg.puchd.ac.in for any changes in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate dates.
PU CET PG 2022 Application Form
The application form of PU CET PG 2022 is released by PU.
PU CET PG 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate, candidates must first do registration at cetpg.puchd.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PU CET PG 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the PU CET PG exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PU CET PG 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PU CET PG online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Panjab University.
- Fee of Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST/PwD) is meant for only Online Application Form (main course).
- A candidate can apply in more than one course also.
- However, he/she will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 575/- for each additional course
PU CET PG 2022 – Course Wise Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria
The PU releases the syllabus and exam pattern of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Common exam. Furthermore, students must check the eligibility criteria of PU CET PG exam before applying.
PU has released course wise PU CET PG syllabus, with exam pattern and eligibility criteria. It is as follows.
PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PU CET PG 2022 is issued by Panjab University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PU CET PG admit card 2022 is as per decision of PU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PU CET PG hall ticket at cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- How to download PU CET PG admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate, candidates need to access the PU CET PG 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
PU CET PG 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the PU CET PG answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Common entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of PU CET PG exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – PU releases the official answer key of PU CET PG 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
PU CET PG 2022 Result
The result of PU CET PG 2022 is declared by the Panjab University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PU CET PG 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PU CET PG 2022 is decided by PU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate result is made available on the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- How to check PU CET PG 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in and click on the relevant PU CET PG result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PU CET PG 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PU CET PG 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Cut Off Score
|M.E. (Chemical); M.E. (Food Technology); M.E. (Chemical with specialization in Environmental Engineering); M.Tech. (Polymer) and M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)||No Cut Off|
|MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||40% of the total marks |
Except in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST who must secure a minimum of 35% marks.
Only those candidates will be called for group discussion & interview, in order of merit, who have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test except in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes who must secure a minimum of 35% marks.
|MA (English), MA (Economics) and MA (History)||35% |
30% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD
|Other Courses||20% |
15% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/BC/PwD
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in and information brochure.
For Enquiries about Test contact(From 10:00 a.m to 04:00 p.m. on working days)
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T.): 0172- 2534829
- Office Superintendent (C.E.T.): 0172-2534829; 9814666346
- Dealing Official (C.E.T.): 8427635355
- Controller of Examinations: 0172- 2534811, 2541825
- Enquiry Office: 0172- 2534818, 2534819, 2534866, 1801802065
Qs 1. What is PU CET PG exam?
Ans 1. The PU CET PG exam is held annually by the PU. It is an Common entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to LLM, MCA, MJMC, MSW, ME, M.Tech, M.Com, MBA, M.P.Ed, M.Sc in Panjab University Departmentsm and Institutions.
Qs 2. How can I apply for PU CET PG 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit cetpg.puchd.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PU CET PG exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Panjab University Common Entrance Test Post Graduate?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PU CET PG exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.