PU LLB 2021 Admit Card – The PU LLB 2021 Admit Card releases in online mode and candidates can download it from their PU LLB 2021 official login account. The Admit Card for Panjab University LLB 2021 Entrance Examination is a Roll Number Slip that is generated after the submission of PU LLB 2021 Application Form. The Admit Card contains the Roll Number and Exam Centre details for the candidates who are going to appear in the PU LLB 2021 entrance exam. Scroll down to check more details about PU LLB 2021 Admit Card from this page.
PU LLB 2021 Admit Card
The Admit Card for PU LLB along with Time & Centre of the Examination can be downloaded from the PU’s official website by using his/her own Login ID and Password provided while generating the Bank Challan. The candidates shall also be communicated through email only for this purpose. The schedule regarding PU LLB 2021 Admit Card is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Availability of Admit card||10 Aug 2021|
|PU LLB 2021 exam date||14 Aug 2021|
Admit Card: The PU LLB 2021 Admit Card will be available on the official website i.e., puchd.ac.in.
Note that only those candidates get the hall ticket, who have submitted PU LLB 2021 application form.
How to download PU LLB Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the PU LLB 2021 official website or click on the link that will be updated on this page.
- Enter Login ID and Password details that were created during the registration for PU LLB 2021 and click on ‘Sign In’ button.
- The Roll Number Slip details containing the candidate’s roll number and centre of the examination will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the Roll Number slip.
- Take two print out of the PU LLB Admit Card/Roll Number slip. One copy should be shown by candidates at the time of appearing for the PU LLB 2021 Entrance Exam while the other copy should be kept safely for future reference till the admission process is not over.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card
If a candidate finds any discrepancy or error in the PU LLB 2021 Admit card/ Roll Number slip, immediately contact the Panjab University officials.
- The PU LLB 2021 Admit Card will be available for download through online mode as per the schedule.
- The Hall Ticket/Admit Card for PU LLB 2021 will available in online mode only.
- No printed admit card will be sent separately by post.
- Intimation about the availability of the admit card shall be sent through the mail.
- The PU LLB 2021 Admit Card/ Roll Number Slip contains the basic information about the exam like date, time and address of the examination centre.
- Candidates need to preserve an additional copy of the PU LLB 2021 Admit Card safely until the admission process is concluded. It shall be needed in future or at the time of PU LLB 2021 Counselling.
PU LLB 2021 Exam Pattern
The PU LLB Entrance Test will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The Entrance Test will consist of multiple-choice questions of 100 marks. The Question Papers will be available in English; Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion “Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English” and Legal Aptitude”). However, the medium of instruction will be English only. There shall be Negative Marking for Wrong Answers i.e. marks will be deducted for wrong answers. If for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded, for a wrong answer ¼ mark will be deducted.
The questions to be asked in the entrance test will be based upon following three components:
|1.||Current Affairs and General Knowledge||40 marks|
|2.||Legal Aptitude||40 marks|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English||20 marks|
PU LLB 2021 Answer Key
The PU LLB 2021 Answer Key will be released four to five days after the examination will be conducted. The answer key will be released by the Panjab University. The Answer Key of the PU LLB Entrance Exam will be extremely useful for the candidates as with the help of answer key, candidates can cross-check their answers in the exam with that in the answer key. With the help of answer key, candidates can estimate their probable score and can know their chances of clearing the entrance test. The scores should be calculated as per the marking scheme provided by the University.
PU LLB 2021 Result
The PU LLB 2021 Result will be declared in online mode by the Panjab University. The result will be published online mode only. No separate result card will be sent to candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and the qualifying examination, i.e. in a ratio of 50:50.
Selected candidates will have to appear or participate in the counselling session as per the schedule. If any candidate is not present physically during the counselling session, he/she will not be considered for admission or counseling in the subsequent rounds. At the time of counselling, selected candidates will have to carry the prescribed documents in original.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.