PU LLB 2019 Admit card will be issued by the Panjab University. The PU LLB 2019 Admit Card is available in online mode and candidates can download it from their PU LLB 2019 official login account. The Admit Card for Panjab University LLB 2019 Entrance Examination is a Roll Number Slip that is generated after the submission of PU LLB 2019 Application Form. The Admit Card contains the Roll Number and Exam Centre details for the candidates who are going to appear in the PU LLB 2019 entrance exam.
The PU LLB Roll Number Slip/Admit Card is a very important document for the candidates appearing in the PU LLB 2019 Entrance Examination. Candidates should ensure that they carry a copy of the Admit Card in the PU LLB Exam Centre or else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check more details on the PU LLB 2019 Admit card in the article below.
PU LLB 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for PU LLB along with Time & Centre of the Examination can be downloaded from the PU’s official website by using his/her own Login ID and Password provided while generating the Bank Challan. The candidates shall also be communicated through email only for this purpose.
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|PU LLB 2019 exam date||22 Jun 2019 (Saturday)|
Get Admit Card: PU LLB 2019 Admit Card will be available at official website i.e., puchd.ac.in
How to download PU LLB Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the PU LLB 2019 official website or click on the link that will be updated on this page.
- Enter Login ID and Password details that were created during the registration for PU LLB 2019 and click on ‘Sign In’ button.
- The Roll Number Slip details containing the candidate’s roll number and centre of examination will be displayed on screen.
- Download and save the Roll Number slip.
- Take two print out of the PU LLB Admit Card/Roll Number slip. One copy should be shown by candidates at the time of appearing for the PU LLB 2019 Entrance Exam while the other copy should be kept safely for future reference till the admission process is not over.
In case of any discrepancy in the admit card
If a candidate find any discrepancy or error in the PU LLB 2019 Admit card/ Roll Number slip, immediately contact the Panjab University officials.
Documents to be carried for the examination
Candidates need to carry the following documents in the examination centre, otherwise permission to appear for PU LLB 2019 Entrance Exam will be denied.
- Hard copy of the PU LLB 2019 Admit card/ Roll Number slip
- Valid Identity proof
- The PU LLB 2019 Admit Card will be available for download through online mode one week before the examination.
- The Hall Ticket/Admit Card for PU LLB 2019 will available in online mode only.
- No printed admit card will be sent separately by post.
- Intimation about the availability of the admit card shall be sent through mail.
- The PU LLB 2019 Admit Card/ Roll Number Slip contains the basic information about the exam like date, time and address of the examination centre.
- Candidates need to preserve an additional copy of the PU LLB 2019 Admit Card safely until the admission process is concluded. It shall be needed in future or at the time of PU LLB 2019 Counselling.
Insofar, Exam date for Panjab University LL.B Admission 2019 has been announced yet. Rest of the Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University (PU) will release Panjab University LL.B Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.