The PU LLB 2019 Result will be declared by the Panjab University, Chandigarh on its official website. The result for PU LLB 2019 will be published only online. No separate Result Card of PU LLB 2019 will be issued to the candidates. Through the PU LLB 2019 Result candidates who appeared for the entrance test will get to know about their final marks and admission status to the law study centres of Panjab University that will be participating in the PU LLB 2019 Entrance Examination. Candidates have to score higher than the cut off marks to be able to be selected for admission, check here all the important details about the PU LLB 2019 Result on this page.
PU LLB Result 2019
The Panjab University has published a Merit List of the candidates on the basis of candidates obtaining a minimum of 20% (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD it shall be 15%) of aggregate of maximum marks in the Entrance Test taken as a whole.
|Date of Examination||22 Jun 2019 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Get Result: PU LLB Result 2019 will be announced at official Website i.e., puchd.ac.in
How to check result for PU LLB 2019?
- Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of Panjab university or by clicking on the link that is updated on this page.
- Enter PU LLB 2019 Roll Number in the provided space and click on the ‘Show Result’ button.
- The next page will show the PU LLB 2019 Results.
- Candidates may download a copy of the result page and keep it safe with them until the Admission process is not over.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If two or more candidates secure equal marks in the Final Merit List, their inter-se merit rank shall be determined as under:-
- A candidate getting higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination, i.e. Bachelor’s degree shall rank higher in the order of merit.
- If there is still a tie in marks, then the candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in the immediate lower exam shall be ranked higher in the order of merit.
- If there is still a tie, candidate senior in age shall be ranked higher in the order of merit.
PU LLB Merit List
The final merit for admission shall be computed by the concerned Department or Centre after taking into account the relative weightage for the final merit for admission of the candidates in the respective courses. The relative weightages shall be applicable to the department/centres for LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) Course will be 50 % for Entrance Test and 50 % for Qualifying Examination.
PU LLB 2019 Counselling
Candidates, whose name will appear in the Merit List will be required to attend the counselling session personally as per her/his merit position on the stipulated date. The schedule for counselling will be available on the official website of the university. It is mandatory that the candidates should be physically present in the counselling. All those candidates who will attend the counselling will be required to sign an attendance sheet as a mark of their attendance.
Only those candidates who will report and mark their attendance on the day(s) of counselling shall be considered for admission in the subsequent counselling(s) for the filling up vacant seats. At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring all the original documents as prescribed by the University. The admission of a candidate shall be Provisional and subject to approval by the appropriate authority of Panjab University.
Insofar, Exam date for Panjab University LL.B Admission 2019 has been announced yet. Rest of the Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University (PU) will release Panjab University LL.B Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.