PU MEET 2021 – Punjab University conducts the exam PU MEET for lateral entry of the students into the Engineering Courses. PU MEET 2021 Result has released on August 13, 2021 at pumeet.puchd.ac.in. PU MEET 2021 exam was conducted on August 01, 2021. The candidates need to pass the Bachelor of Engineering in the First Year. Punjab University Migration Engineering Test allows the students for direct admission in the second year of B.E./B.Tech. Candidates are advised to check all the details of PU MEET 2021 from this article.
Latest: Panjab University has released the MEET 2021 result. Scroll down to check it.
PU MEET 2021
The candidates who have pursued B.E.(1st year) from any Engineering college/ University recognized by Punjab University, Chandigarh with the minimum qualification marks and have appeared in JEE in previous session are eligible to appear in the test. You should have check the eligibility and format of exam from below. The schedule for PU MEET 2021 is given below.
|Date of Availability of PUMEET Prospectus and Online Entrance Test Form||02 Jul 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website for generation the Login & Password||18 Jul 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India for generated challan||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature||22 Jul 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Jul 2021|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||29 Jul 2021|
|Entrance Test Date||01 Aug 2021 (10:00 a.m. to 11:40 a.m)|
|Uploading of Answer Key||04 Aug 2021|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||06 Aug 2021|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||09 Aug 2021|
|Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||11 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of result||13 Aug 2021|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh Only|
|Date of availability of Admission Form||16 Aug 2021|
|Dates of Counselling Ist counselling||20 Aug 2021|
|Dates of Counselling IInd counselling||28 Aug 2021|
Click here to complete the schedule for PU MEET 2021.
PU MEET 2021 Result
The result of the Entrance Test has released on the official website. You can check from the direct link that is provided below. If a candidate wishes to verify his/her result, he/she will be provided a photocopy of his/her answer sheet on payment of Rs.10,000/- within 10 days after the declaration of the Entrance Test result and the office should process the whole procedure within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, the result would accordingly be revised and the fee deposited will be refunded.
Result: Click here to check the PU MEET 2021 Result.
Answer Key for PU MEET 2021
Punjab University has released the answer key and question paper in the pdf format at exams.puchd.ac.in. All the students who had appeared in the exam are advised to check the answer key and question paper to calculate the expected scores. The direct to check the answer key and question paper is provided below.
Check Response to the Objections: Click here to check the response to the objections raised by candidates.
Answer Key: Click here to check PU MEET 2021 Answer Key.
Question Paper: Click here to check PU MEET 2021 Question Paper.
Admit Card for PU MEET 2021
The Admit Cards has been issued to the candidates only provisionally, at their sole risk and responsibility subject to the final confirmation of their eligibility at the time of admission. The candidates shall be admitted to the test only on the production of the Admit Card at the Test Centre. No candidate shall be allowed to take the test without the Admit Card under any circumstances. The candidates must retain the Admit Card with them till the admission process is over, since it will be required again at the time of counseling. Admit Card required to be downloaded from the website by the candidates using their own Login and Password
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Admit Card for PU MEET 2021.
Application Form for PU MEET 2021
The application form for PU MEET 2021 releases on the official website i.e pumeet.puchd.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read carefully all the instructions before filling the application form. You need to carry the documents and details with you while filling the application form because you will need to submit JEE Main ranks and its roll number. A direct link will also provide here for filling-up the application form for PU MEET 2021. Note your registration number, login ID, Password carefully for future references.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for PU MEET 2021.
Applicantion form is over now.
Entrance Test Fee (Last Year) –
PU MEET 2021 entrance test fee is based on the previous year details. The entrance fee or application fee is non-refundable / non-transferable in nature-
- For General Category- 2500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD- 1250/-
Steps for filling the application form-
- Enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your mobile number, JEE Mains Roll number and Ranks.
- Enter Rest of the details and submit the final button.
- To make the login, you need to enter the Login ID and Password.
Eligibility Criteria for PU MEET 2021
The candidates who have pursued B.E. (First Year) from any Engineering Institute / University (including those already studying in engineering institutes of Panjab University Campus (es) or its affiliated institutes) recognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks and have appeared in JEE examination in the previous session are eligible to appear in this test.
This exam is only applicable for admission in the second year of B.E./B.Tech following institutes-
- Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri, Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
Exam Pattern for PU MEET 2021
The duration of the Entrance Test will be one hour and forty minutes and it wil consist of 100 multiple-choice questions of one mark each. The syllabus will be based broadly on the course contents as provided in the Prospectus. There will be negative marking for wrong answers (¼ marks will be deducted). The subject wise distribution of questions is depicted below:-
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
The exam center for PU MEET 2021 will be Chandigarh only. Candidates are not allowed to carry eatables, drinks etc. into the Test Centre. Smoking inside and around the Centre is not permitted.
Syllabus for PU MEET 2021
The syllabus for PU MEET is as below, forgetting the detailed syllabus check the information brochure given below.
- Infinite Series
- Multivariable Functions
- Integral Calculus
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Fourier Series
- Partial Differential Equations
- Engineering application for Partial Differential Equation
- Laplace Transforms
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Quantum Physics
- Physics of Material
- Chemical Bonding
- Crystal Structure
- Co-ordinatiom Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solution Chemistry
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Communication Skills
Merit List PU MEET 2021
The University will publish common Merit cum rank list. Rank will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in PUMEET exam to all the candidates on the basis of attainment of a minimum 15% for General Category and 10% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/Pwd/BC of aggregate of maximum marks in the entrance test taken as a whole.
Candidates securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined by the Institution in accordance with the following criteria:
- A candidate getting higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (B.E./B.Tech. 1st & 2nd Sem.) shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if the marks in qualifying examination are also the same then the candidates obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination (i.e. 10+2), shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in above two conditions, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
The above reservation shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The number of students admitted on merit shall not be included in the number of seats reserved.
- Members of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes/ Backward Classes shall be allowed a concession of 5% marks for admission to the courses in which a certain percentage of minimum marks has been prescribed provided they have obtained minimum pass marks prescribed by the regulations.
- in case the seats earmarked for Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes remains unfilled, a further relaxation in marks may be given, in order of merit inter-se amongst the candidates themselves, so that all the reserved seats are filled by candidates belonging to these categories.
Previous year Question Paper with Answer Key
- Click here to check the PU MEET 2019 Question Paper.
- Click here to check the PU MEET 2019 Answer Key.
Official Website: pumeet.puchd.ac.in
For getting detailed information about PU MEET 2021, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.