PUMEET 2022 – The application form has been released. Candidates can apply online till 28 July. Then hall ticket will be released on 8 August, followed by conduct of exam. The PUMEET 2022 exam date is 14 August and exam timings will be from 10 am to 11:40 am. Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test (PUMEET) is a State / University level Lateral Entry in Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech in Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh, University Institute of Engineering & Technology Hoshiarpur, Chandigarh College of Engineering & Tech.. In order to appear in PUMEET exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website pumeet.puchd.ac.in. Get here latest news on PUMEET 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PUMEET 2022 application form has been released. Get link to apply here.
About the exam: PUMEET 2022 is short for Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test. It is an Lateral Entry in Engineering entrance exam at the State / University level. Organized by PU, PUMEET is for admission to 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech.
PUMEET 2022 Exam Date
The PUMEET 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PUMEET Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||Jun 2022|
|Release of PUMEET application form 2022||21 Jun 2022|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate Login ID and Password||28 Jul 2022|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||01 Aug 2022|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||03 Aug 2022|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 Aug 2022|
|PUMEET admit card 2022 release date||08 Aug 2022|
|Final date which Admit Card/Roll No. will be issued manually by CET-CELL to the candidates who have completed their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 Aug 2022|
|PUMEET 2022 exam date||14 Aug 2022|
10 am to 11:40 am
|Issuance of answer key||19 Aug 2022|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||21 Aug 2022|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||26 Aug 2022|
|Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||28 Aug 2022|
|PUMEET 2022 result date and time||31 Aug 2022|
Candidates must keep checking pumeet.puchd.ac.in for any changes in the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
PUMEET Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PUMEET Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PUMEET 2022|
|Full Form||Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||Panjab University (PU)|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Type of Exam||Lateral Entry in Engineering entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PUMEET||2nd year of B.E/B.Tech|
|Colleges in which admission is through PUMEET||Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, |
University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh,
University Institute of Engineering & Technology Hoshiarpur,
Chandigarh College of Engineering & Tech.
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||BE First Year|
PUMEET 2022 Syllabus
The PU releases the syllabus of Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the Lateral Entry in Engineering exam. The PUMEET syllabus is as follows.
PUMEET 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PUMEET 2022 is as follows.
|Subject||No. of Qs|
- Candidates get 1 mark for correct answer.
- The negative marking is -1/4 mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Mode: PU will hold the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test as Offline mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of question paper: The PUMEET question paper 2022 will be in these languages – English.
PUMEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of PUMEET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
- The candidates who have pursued B.E. (First Year) from any Engineering Institute / University (including those already studying in engineering institutes of Panjab University Campus (es) or its affiliated institutes) recognized by Panjab University, Chandigarh with minimum aggregate of 60% marks and have appeared in JEE examination in previous session (JEE Main – 2021) are eligible to appear in this test.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website pumeet.puchd.ac.in and information brochure.
PUMEET 2022 Application Form
The application form of PUMEET 2022 is released by PU.
PUMEET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at pumeet.puchd.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PUMEET 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the PUMEET exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PUMEET 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PUMEET online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Panjab University.
Application fees – Rs. 2500/- (Rs. 1250/- for SC/ST/PwD)
PUMEET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of PUMEET 2022 is issued by Panjab University for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PUMEET admit card 2022 is as per decision of PU. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PUMEET hall ticket at pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- How to download PUMEET admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test, candidates need to access the PUMEET 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
PUMEET 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the PUMEET answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many Lateral Entry in Engineering entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of PUMEET exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – PU releases the official answer key of PUMEET 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
PUMEET 2022 Result
The result of PUMEET 2022 is declared by the Panjab University as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PUMEET 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PUMEET 2022 is decided by PU. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test result is made available on the official website pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- How to check PUMEET 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website pumeet.puchd.ac.in and click on the relevant PUMEET result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PUMEET 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PUMEET 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
PUMEET Coordinator, Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
PUMEET Co-coordinator, University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh – 160014
Mail: [email protected]
A.R. (CET Cell) 0172-2534829
Qs 1. What is PUMEET exam?
Ans 1. The PUMEET exam is held annually by the PU. It is an Lateral Entry in Engineering entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to 2nd year of B.E/B.Tech in Dr. SSB University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh, University Institute of Engineering & Technology Hoshiarpur, Chandigarh College of Engineering & Tech..
Qs 2. How can I apply for PUMEET 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit pumeet.puchd.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PUMEET exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PUMEET exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.