PUMEET 2023 will be held on 25 June 2023. The Panjab University (PU) has announced Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test (PUMEET) 2023 exam date and the application form will release soon. Its official website is pumeet.puchd.ac.in. It is the State level Engineering entrance exam. Organized by PU, PUMEET exam is for admission to 2nd year of BE, BTech courses courses in UICET Chandigarh, UIET Chandigarh, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh. Get here the PUMEET study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PUMEET 2023 exam date has announced. Scroll down for more details.
What is PUMEET exam?
The full form of PUMEET is Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test. It is a State level Engineering entrance examination conducted by PU. 2nd year of BE, BTech courses admission in UICET Chandigarh, UIET Chandigarh, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh for 2023-24 session is on the basis of PUMEET 2023.
PUMEET 2023 Exam Date
PU decides and announces the exam date of PUMEET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check pumeet.puchd.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per PU|
|Release of PUMEET 2023 application form||As per PU|
|Last date to apply online at pumeet.puchd.ac.in||As per PU|
|PUMEET 2023 admit card release date||As per PU|
|PUMEET 2023 Exam Date||25 June 2023 10:00 AM – 11:40 AM|
|Release of official answer key||As per PU|
|PUMEET 2023 result announcement||As per PU|
Important Download and Official Links
PUMEET 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PUMEET|
|Full Form of PUMEET||Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test|
|Full Form of PU||Panjab University|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PUMEET||2nd year of BE, BTech courses|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PUMEET||UICET Chandigarh, UIET Chandigarh, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||BE First Year|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Offline|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – multiple-choice questions|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 100|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 100|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +1, -1/4|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 1 hour 40 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Engineering, Communication Skills|
PUMEET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- PU releases the PUMEET application form 2023 at pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the PUMEET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the PUMEET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test.
Eligibility Criteria of PUMEET
The PUMEET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- PU provides the detailed PUMEET 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the PUMEET 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through PUMEET before admission.
PUMEET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of PUMEET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the PUMEET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the PUMEET exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve PUMEET previous year question papers.
Last year the syllabus was as follows
The question paper of Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The PUMEET 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and PUMEET sample question papers.
- PUMEET 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
|Mathematics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Physics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Chemistry||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|General Engineering||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Communication Skills||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|100 Questions||100 Marks|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language __.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get 1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/4 for incorrect answers.
PUMEET 2023 Admit Card
The PUMEET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the PUMEET admit card.
- PU releases the admit card at pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of PUMEET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the PUMEET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Panjab University Migration Engineering Entrance Test 2023.
PUMEET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the PUMEET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of PUMEET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If PU releases the PUMEET official answer key, then you can download it at pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Panjab University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the PUMEET solutions.
PUMEET 2023 Result
All students who write the PUMEET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Panjab University (PU) declares the PUMEET 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where PUMEET 2023 result link is published is pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by PU.
- In order to check PUMEET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of PUMEET exam decides your admission to 2nd year of BE, BTech courses courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of PUMEET results.
Official Website is pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the PUMEET Exam?
Ans. The PUMEET exam is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to 2nd year of BE, BTech courses courses in UICET Chandigarh, UIET Chandigarh, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh.
Qs. Who conducts PUMEET?
Ans. The Panjab University (PU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for PUMEET 2023?
Ans. The official website is pumeet.puchd.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for PUMEET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the PUMEET 2023 notification. Check pumeet.puchd.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for PUMEET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the PUMEET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for PUMEET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on PUMEET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
There is nothing regarding postpone in the official website of PU.
If you see the prospectus, PU MEET 2020 was to be held on 31-05-2020 (you can check this on the prospectus). But on the official website, there is a link for “Important Dates (Revised)”, under which you can see the postponed exam date which is July 22, 2020.