Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form is available in the online mode. Candidates who wish to appear in the Rajasthan PMET 2018 can register themselves for the exam through the Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form. The candidates can register themselves for the common entrance examination. Students who submit their duly filled application form before the last scheduled date may appear in the exam. Eligible students have to visit the official website and first register themselves for the exam only then they can commence filing their application form for the examination. Students can get complete details about the Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form from this page.
Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form
It is recommended that the candidates go through the information brochure carefully before applying for the examination. Candidates who fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria laid down by the official examination body will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the Rajasthan PMET 2018 events and their schedules. This table will help the candidates not to miss any important event of the Rajasthan PMET 2018
|Commencement of PMET 2018 Online Application process||30 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of the online form||21 Apr 2018|
|Last date for Payment of Exam fee||30 to 21 Apr 2018|
|Edit date for online application form||22 to 26 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here for Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form.
The procedure of Rajasthan PMET 2018 application form will be incomplete until and unless the candidate submits their application fees. The application fees for the Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form can be paid in the online mode. The application fees for Rajasthan PMET 2018 Application Form is Rs 500. An additional fee of Rs 5 will be charged as service fees. Candidates are advised to take a print of the duly filled application form and the fees receipt after the completion of the application procedure.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the examination on the official website.
- During this candidates will have to provide their basic details such as name and other contact information.
- As soon as, candidates have successfully registered themselves a login id and password will be generated and it will be forwarded to your registered email id and contact number.
- Candidate will be able to access their application forms by logging in to the official website by using their login details.
- Students will have to fill in all the authentic details in the application forms.
- Once, completed they have to submit the application form along with all the necessary documents in person or by post. Incomplete application forms will be rejected.