Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application Form had been extended up to August 31, 2020. Candidates who wish to appear in the Rajasthan PMET (Pre-Master of Education Test) can register themselves for the exam by submitting the PMET Application Form for admission in the M.Ed course. Only those candidates will able to give an exam who will submit the application form before the last day. Applicants must have passed their B.Ed examination from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks. Get here the complete details of the Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application Form.
Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application Form
Candidates who fail to fulfill any eligibility criteria laid down by the official examination body will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the Rajasthan PMET 2020 events and their schedules.
|Commencement of PMET 2020 Online Application process||04 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of the online form|
|Last date for Payment of Exam fee|
|Edit date for online application form|
Application Process Over….
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application Form.
Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
The last date to submit the application form is extended up to August 31, 2020. Check the notice below in image format.
- Click here to download the above notice.
Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application fee
The procedure of Rajasthan PMET 2020 application form will be incomplete until and unless the candidate submits their application fees. The application fees for the Rajasthan PMET 2020 can be paid in the online mode. The application fees for Rajasthan PMET 2020 is Rs 500. Candidates are advised to take a print of the duly filled application form and the fees receipt after the completion of the application procedure.
Rajasthan PMET 2020 Application Procedure
- Candidates have to register themselves for the examination on the official website.
- During this candidates will have to provide their basic details such as name and other contact information.
- As soon as, candidates have successfully registered themselves a login id and password will be generated and it will be forwarded to your registered email id and contact number.
- Candidate will be able to access their application forms by logging in to the official website by using their login details.
- Students will have to fill in all the authentic details in the application forms.
- Once, completed they have to submit the application form along with all the necessary documents in person or by post. Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
Eligibility for Rajasthan PMET 2020
Candidates need to assure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the officials. Hence, it is highly advised that the candidates refer to the information brochure before applying for the Rajasthan PMET 2020 exam. Candidates can refer to a few criteria listed below for the reference of the candidates.
- Aspirants should be Indian nationals
- Students must have cleared their B.Ed examination from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category).
Rajasthan PMET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates whose application form filled successfully those are eligible to download the admit card. The admit card made available at the official website, uniraj.ac.in, as per schedule. Admit Card contains the name of the candidate, roll number, exam name, center name, father’s name, center code, photograph, signature, etc. On the day of the entrance examination, candidates have to carry one valid id proof (Aadhaar card, pan card, voter id card, passport) and one hard copy of the admit card.
Rajasthan PMET Exam
Rajasthan University has conducted the state level entrance for the admission in M.Ed course all institute in Rajasthan. Pre Master of Education Test for the admission in M.Ed in academic session 2020-21. Candidates must ensure eligibility criteria before applying the Rajasthan PMET 2020. The order and instruction issued/made by the State Government and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) from time to time will be applicable on the entrance examination of PMET 2020.
Rajasthan PMET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The application form is only available online mode at the official website, i.e., uniraj.ac.in and candidates duly-filled application form hard copy sent to the conducted body.
Ans : The M.Ed course duration is 2 years and the maximum period allowed for completing the is 4 years. Master of Education Course can be pursued either as a Regular Course or M. Ed from Distance Education/Correspondence Mode.
Ans : It is beneficial in various ways such as it will improve the teaching skill and provided strong stability to get a job in the field of the education sector.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.