Saveetha University MDS Admission 2020 – The university will release the notification for admission to Master of Dental Sugery (MDS) Degree Course for the session 2020 for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2020 Qualified candidates (for all categories including NRI quota). Counselling for MDS in 2020 will be conducted by the DGHS. This will be an All-India online counselling. Candidates have to fill the application for admission to the University in the course.Candidates can check all the details of Saveetha University MDS Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure and other information through this page below.
Saveetha University MDS Admission through NEET MDS 2020
Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is a DCI approved 3 year postgraduate course for speciality training in India. The course include didactic, clinical and research components required for academic tenure qualification to become a professor in the respective speciality.
Schedule for Saveetha University MDS Admission 2020 is given below.
|Last Date for Submission of MDS online Application||Feb 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||Feb 2020|
|Counselling and admission procedures||Feb 2020|
Saveetha University MDS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for admission to the course only then apply for the admission.Check the criteria of eligibility from below.
- Candidate must have passed BDS Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates who did their Undergraduate Dental education in India should have completed Internship by 31 March.
- Candidates who did their Undergraduate Dental education outside India should have special permission from DCI.
Saveetha University MDS Application Form 2020
Application Form for admission to MDS Degree Course 2020 for NEET MDS Qualified Candidates will be available on the official website of Saveetha University. Candidates who want to apply for the admission should check the eligibility criteria once so that their application form does not get rejected. Applicants should filled the valid information and correct as no further chances will be provided for the modification of application.
Saveetha University MDS Counselling 2020
The rank list will be published and eligible candidates will appear for counselling on the said date and time. The counselling will be commenced as per schedule at Saveetha Dental College. Seat allotment will be done based on the rank list subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be present for the counselling at appointed date and time without fail.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the prescribed tuition fees to attend counselling.
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in the entrance examination, the candidate with higher score in the qualifying examination will be given preference.
- Candidates who are not present for counselling on the specified date and time do not have any rights to claim any seat.
- The Candidate should be present for the counselling accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- If a candidate had submitted wrong information he /she will be disqualified from counselling.
- The aptitude of the candidate will also be evaluated at the time of counselling.
- If the conduct of the candidate or their relative is not proper during counselling, the institute has the right to disqualify them from the admission process.
Note – Vacancy status will be posted on the website and the waitlisted students will be invited for the second round of counselling.
Documents to carry at the time of Counselling
The following original documents with three sets of attested photocopies should be submitted at the time of counselling if selected.
- Degree certificate & Provisional Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- NEET Scorecard (it is required to verify the scores online)
- Mark Certificate from First year to Final year B.D.S.
- Proof of Date of Joining Internship or Proof of Date of Completion of Internship.
- Prescribed tuition fee.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Community certificate
- Attempt certificate from First to Final B.D.S.
- Certificate of vaccination against Hepatitis B
- Three stamp size photographs
- Eight Passport size photographs
- State Dental Council Registration Certificate. (If the candidate has completed internship).
- Transfer certificate from the Institution last studied. (If the candidate has completed internship).
- Conduct certificate from the Institution last studied (If the candidate has completed internship).
- Migration Certificate (If the candidate has completed internship).
Saveetha University MDS Merit List 2020
The university will publish the merit list on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the NEET MDS 2020.Candidates will be called accordingly to the merit list for the counselling round via allotment letter.The merit list will be released on the official website or the link to download the same will also be provided to the candidates on this page. The merit list will be as per the NEET MDS Scores.
Saveetha University MDS Fees Structure
The Candidates once selected for admission should pay the following fees at the time of admission and thereafter in the month of March every year. The fees once paid will not be refunded. In case the candidate wants to discontinue/ withdraw during the middle of the course, he/she has to pay the entire course fee (for three years) before discontinuing from the course.
|Speciality||Tuition Fee/year in INR||Implants (One Time)|
|Public Health Dentistry||3,00,000||–|
About Saveetha University
Saveetha Insititute of Medical and Technical Sciences is a Private University in Chennai. The university was established in the year 2005.The university offers courses in the Medical,Dental,Engineering,Law,Physiotherpahy and Nursing.The Saveetha Dental college was started in the year 1988 and in the year 2005 the university established as a deemed university and renamed as Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences.
Official Website: sdc.saveetha.com
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.