Saveetha University will release notification for admission to MDS Degree Course for the session 2018-19 for NEET MDS 2018 Qualified candidates (for all categories including NRI quota). Counselling for MDS in 2018 will be conducted by the DGHS. This will be an All-India online counselling. Candidates can check all the details of Saveetha University MDS Admission 2018 like application process, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure and other information through this page below.
Saveetha University MDS Admission 2018 through NEET MDS
Candidates seeking admission in MDS Degree Course have to fill the Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read all the conditions who are applying for this course.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) is a DCI approved 3 year postgraduate course for speciality training in India. The course include didactic, clinical and research components required for academic tenure qualification to become a professor in the respective speciality.
Schedule for Saveetha University MDS Admission 2018 is given below.
|Last Date for Submission of MDS online Application||Feb 2018|
|Publication of Merit List||Feb 2018|
|Counselling and admission procedures||Feb 2018|
|College Opens||Mar 2018|
Application Form for admission to MDS Degree Course 2018-19 for NEET MDS Qualified Candidates will be available on the official website of Saveetha University. Candidates who want to apply for the admission should check the eligibility criteria once so that their application form does not get rejected.
Candidates who did their Undergraduate Dental education in India should have completed Internship by 31 March.
Candidates who did their Undergraduate Dental education outside India should have special permission from DCI.
The rank list will be published and eligible candidates will appear for counselling on the said date and time. The counselling will be commenced as per schedule at Saveetha Dental College. Seat allotment will be done based on the rank list subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should be present for the counselling at appointed date and time without fail.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to bring the prescribed tuition fees to attend counselling.
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in the entrance examination, the candidate with higher score in the qualifying examination will be given preference.
- Candidates who are not present for counselling on the specified date and time do not have any rights to claim any seat.
- The Candidate should be present for the counselling accompanied by a parent / guardian.
- If a candidate had submitted wrong information he /she will be disqualified from counselling.
- The aptitude of the candidate will also be evaluated at the time of counselling.
- If the conduct of the candidate or their relative is not proper during counselling, the institute has the right to disqualify them from the admission process.
Vacancy status will be posted on the website and the waitlisted students will be invited for the second round of counselling.
The following original documents with three sets of attested photocopies should be submitted at the time of counselling if selected.
- Degree certificate & Provisional Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- NEET Scorecard (it is required to verify the scores online)
- Mark Certificate from First year to Final year B.D.S.
- Proof of Date of Joining Internship or Proof of Date of Completion of Internship.
- Prescribed tuition fee.
- Proof of date of birth.
- Community certificate
- Attempt certificate from First to Final B.D.S.
- Certificate of vaccination against Hepatitis B
- Three stamp size photographs
- Eight Passport size photographs
- State Dental Council Registration Certificate. (If the candidate has completed internship).
- Transfer certificate from the Institution last studied. (If the candidate has completed internship).
- Conduct certificate from the Institution last studied (If the candidate has completed internship).
- Migration Certificate (If the candidate has completed internship).
The Candidates once selected for admission should pay the following fees at the time of admission and thereafter in the month of March every year. The fees once paid will not be refunded. In case the candidate wants to discontinue/ withdraw during the middle of the course, he/she has to pay the entire course fee (for three years) before discontinuing from the course.
|Speciality||Tuition Fee/year in INR||Implants (One Time)|
|Public Health Dentistry||3,00,000||–|
There are numerous students who want to study MDS only at Saveetha. University feels, it will be a great disservice to these candidates if half-minded candidates block their opportunity only to leave the seat vacant later. To discourage such irresponsible behavior, we have a very strict refund policy. This way we want to make sure the admission process is fair and balanced. The Candidate shall claim all the original certificates only after obtaining no dues from all departments
Official Website: www.sdc.saveetha.com
Insofar, official details of Saveetha University MDS Admission 2018 have not been announced apart from the course fee. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Saveetha University releases Saveetha University MDS Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.