Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University will release the advertisement for admission in MDS programme for the academic year 2020 for NEET MDS Qualified candidates. Candidates who are willing to take admissions to Post Graduate Dental (MDS) programmes at Institute of Dental sciences respectively can get the complete details SOA University MDS Admission 2020 like eligibility criteria, fee structure and other important details regarding the admission from this page.
SOA University MDS Admission 2020
The counselling for MDS will be carried out by DGHS, new Delhi. Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Dental Programme have to report as per the schedule is given below.
|Reporting Date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Reporting Time||9 AM to 5 PM|
Reporting Venue for MDS Programme: Dean’s Office, Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS), K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The candidates will be required to carry the documents to the venue of counselling. The admission at this point of time is purely provisional and the final admission will be done only after the verification of the documents. The following original documents are to be submitted for verification during Counselling.
- DGHS Confirmation Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket/ Admit card (Original)
- NEET Rank card
- All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 1oth and 12th.
- MBBS/BDS Degree/ Provisional Certificate
- MBBS/BDS mark sheet all year
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Updated Medical / Dental Registration Certificate
- CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all above documents.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
Fee Structure for MDS Program
(Fee Structure given below is as per the last year data!)
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontics & Implantology and Prosthodontics & Crown: Rs. 10 Lakhs (PerAnnum)
Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology and Public Health Dentistry : Rs. 7.5 Lakhs (PerAnnum)
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics : USD 23000
Stipend for MDS
- 1st Year : Rs. 36,000/- (Per Month)
- 2nd Year : Rs. 38,000/- (Per Month)
- 3rd Year : Rs. 40,000/- (Per Month)
Note: College Caution Money (one time) refundable: Rs.5,000.
- Non AC single room : Rs. 160,000/-
- Non AC double room : Rs. 80,000/-
- AC double room : Rs. 1,20,000/-
- AC single room : Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Mess fee – Rs 36,000/- per annum (One Time)
Payment: The payment has to be done via demand draft made in shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of
“SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhtbaneswar. Separate DD for Admission fee (including Institute caution money), hostel and mess fee has to be made.
(Payment details given below are as per the last year data!)
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY
BANK NAME & BRANCH: Bank of India
BANK ADDRESS: SUM Hospital Branch, Campus 2, Siksha O Anusndhan, Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin Code- 751003
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 559820110000003
IFSC CODE: BKID0005598
About NEET MDS
NEET-MDS is a single window entrance examination for Dental PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, is valid for entry to MDS Courses except for AIIMS, New Delhi. It is conducted by The National Board of Examinations (NBE).
- The candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree in Dental Surgery from a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council.
- Those who have passed the final qualifying examination (BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GOI/DCI) and are undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory internship/ practical training and is likely to complete the same before the cut off date, are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
NEET MDS is a computer-based test and consists of MCQ type questions and the duration of the exam is 03 hours. The questions are asked in the English language only. In total 240 questions are asked in the exam.
Official website: soa.ac.in.