Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University MDS Admission 2020 – Candidates who are willing to take admissions to Post Graduate Dental (MDS) programmes at Institute of Dental sciences respectively can take admission through NEET. Scroll down to know more about SOA University MDS admission 2020 such as eligibility criteria, counselling etc.
SOA University MDS Admission 2020
The counselling for MDS will be carried out by DGHS, New Delhi. Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Dental Programme have to report as per the schedule is given below.
|Reporting Date||As per University|
Courses Offered Under MDS
- PG Dental
SOA University Eligibility Criteria 2020
For taking admission in SOA University in MDS courses, the candidates must have fulfilled the following given criteria.
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) from a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council.
- Those who have passed the final qualifying examination (BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GOI/DCI) and are undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory internship/ practical training and is likely to complete the same before the cut off date, are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
SOA University Admission Process 2020
The candidates have to first clear NEET exam and then, check the merit list. After checking the merit list, the candidates are required to appear for the counselling.
The counselling will be conducted by the university to take admissions in the MDS course as per the ranking or the score of NEET MDS 2020 exam. The counselling is done according to DGHS. At the time of counselling, candidates need to bring all the documents required at the time of counselling. Check the list given below.
Document Required at the time of Counselling
- DGHS confirmation letter
- NEET Hall Ticket/ admit card (Original)
- NEET Rank card
- All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 1oth and 12th.
- MBBS/BDS Degree/ Provisional certificate
- MBBS/BDS mark sheet all year
- Internship completion certificate
- Updated Medical / Dental Registration certificate
- CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original
- Aadhaar card
- 02 sets of photocopy of all above documents
- 05 recent coloured size photograph
About SOA University
Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan popularly known as “SOA University”.The university was founded in the year 1997. It is a deemed university situated at Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, India. It abides by the motto; strive, observe and adapt. Its programmes are nationally wide known. Some of the streams in which admission is given are humanities, engineering, nursing, agriculture, law etc.
Official website: soa.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.