Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University has released advertisement for admission in MDS programme for the academic year 2019 for NEET MDS Qualified candidates. Candidates who are willing to take admissions to Post Graduate Dental (MDS) programmes at Institute of Dental sciences respectively can get the complete details SOA University MDS Admission 2019 like eligibility criteria, fee structure and other important details regarding the admission from this page.
SOA University MDS Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Dental Programme have to report as per the schedule is given below.
Reporting Date & Time: From 27th March to 3rd April, 2019 (9.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
Reporting Venue for MDS Programme: Dean’s Office, Institute of Dental Sciences (IDS), K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
The following original documents are to be submitted for verification during Counsel
1. DGHS Confirmation Letter
2. NEET Hall Ticket/ Admit card (Original)
3. NEET Rank card
4. All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 1oth and 12th.
5. MBBS/BDS Degree/ Provisional Certificate
6. MBBS/BDS mark sheet all year
7. Internship Completion Certificate
8. Updated Medical / Dental Registration Certificate
9. CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
10. Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
11. 02 sets of photocopy of all above documents.
12. 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontics & Implantology and Prosthodontics & Crown =& Bridge : Rs. 10 Lakhs (PerAnnum)
Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology and Public Health Dentistry : Rs. 7.5 Lakhs (PerAnnum)
Payment: Made in shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of
“SIKSl-lA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhtbaneswar. Separate DD for
Admission fee (including Institute caution money). hostel and mess fee.
- Non AC single room : Rs. 120,000/-
- Non AC double room : Rs. 60,000/-
- AC double room : Rs. 1,00,000/-
- AC single room : Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Mess fee – Rs 36,000/- per annum(One Time)
Made in shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of “SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Separate DD for Admission fee (including Institute caution money), hostel and mess fee.
ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY
BANK NAME & BRANCH: Bank of India
BANK ADDRESS: SUM Hospital Branch, Campus 2, Siksha O Anusndhan, Kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin Code- 751003
BANK ACCOUNT NO: 559820110000003
IFSC CODE: BKID0005598
Official website: www.soa.ac.in.