Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University MDS Admission 2020 – The university will release the advertisement for admission in MDS programme for the academic year 2020 for NEET MDS Qualified candidates. Candidates who are willing to take admissions to Post Graduate Dental (MDS) programmes at Institute of Dental sciences respectively can get the complete details SOA University MDS Admission 2020 like eligibility criteria, fee structure and other important details regarding the admission from this page.
SOA University MDS Admission 2020
The counselling for MDS will be carried out by DGHS, new Delhi. Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Dental Programme have to report as per the schedule is given below.
|Reporting Date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Reporting Time||9 AM to 5 PM|
SOA University Eligibility Criteria 2020
- The candidate should possess a Bachelors Degree in Dental Surgery from a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council.
- Those who have passed the final qualifying examination (BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GOI/DCI) and are undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory internship/ practical training and is likely to complete the same before the cut off date, are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
NEET MDS is a computer-based test and consists of MCQ type questions and the duration of the exam is 03 hours. The questions are asked in the English language only. In total 240 questions are asked in the exam.
SOA University Application Form 2020
The university will release it’s application form online on the official website canddiates have to fill that form who are willing to take admission by checking the eligibility criteria.It’s advised to the applicants to check the details filled in the form before submitting it as the same data or information will appear in the whole admission process hence,reviewing it before the submission is important.
Also you can apply for ATSE 2020 Scholarship Exam - Click Here
SOA University Counselling 2020
The counselling will be conducted by the university to take admissions in the MDS course as per the ranking or the score of NEET MDS 2020 exam. Candidates have to bring all the necessary documents with them on the counselling date and list for the same is provided below.Without it, no candidate will get admission to the course.Apart from this,the shorlisted candidates called for the counselling should come as per the scheduled date and time.
Document Required at the time of Counselling
The candidates will be required to carry the documents to the venue of counselling. The admission at this point of time is purely provisional and the final admission will be done only after the verification of the documents. The following original documents are to be submitted for verification during Counselling.
- DGHS Confirmation Letter
- NEET Hall Ticket/ Admit card (Original)
- NEET Rank card
- All original mark sheets & Pass certificates of class 1oth and 12th.
- MBBS/BDS Degree/ Provisional Certificate
- MBBS/BDS mark sheet all year
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Updated Medical / Dental Registration Certificate
- CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all above documents.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
SOA University Merit List 2020
The univeristy will release the merit list on the official website consisting the names of the those candidates who are shortlisted for the counselling as per the qualifying cut off marks of the NEET MDS 2020 entrance exam.The merit list will be based on the NEET MDS score.Candidates will be able to check the name in the merit list by downloading the merit list for which the link will be provided at that time with the shortcut key “Ctrl +F”.
SOA University Fee Structure for MDS Program 2020
(Fee Structure given below is as per the last year data!)
Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics, Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry, Periodontics & Implantology and Prosthodontics & Crown: Rs. 10 Lakhs (PerAnnum)
Oral Medicine & Radiology, Oral Pathology & Microbiology and Public Health Dentistry : Rs. 7.5 Lakhs (PerAnnum)
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics : USD 23000
Stipend for MDS
- 1st Year : Rs. 36,000/- (Per Month)
- 2nd Year : Rs. 38,000/- (Per Month)
- 3rd Year : Rs. 40,000/- (Per Month)
Note: College Caution Money (one time) refundable: Rs.5,000.
- Non AC single room : Rs. 160,000/-
- Non AC double room : Rs. 80,000/-
- AC double room : Rs. 1,20,000/-
- AC single room : Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Mess fee – Rs 36,000/- per annum (One Time)
Payment: The payment has to be done via demand draft made in shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of
“SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhtbaneswar. Separate DD for Admission fee (including Institute caution money), hostel and mess fee has to be made.
About SOA University
Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan commonly known as “SOA University”.The university was founded in the year 1997.It’s the deemed university located in Bhubaneshwar,Odissa.The programmes which university offers include of engineering,medicine,pharmacy,dental,medical,business,nursing and many more.
Official website: soa.ac.in.