TNEA Application Form 2020 – Registered candidates can upload documents for TNEA 2020 until August 24, 2020. Candidates who have applied for B.Tech or B.Arch courses of TNEA by submitting the Registration Form along with the fees of Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC, SCA and ST candidates) ust upload the documents under their respective logins at tneaonline.org. Tp login candidates have to use email id and password. For more details regarding TNEA 2020, Application Form candidates can refer to this page.
Latest: TNEA 2020 document upload facility ends on August 24, 2020. Upload using the login link below.
TNEA Application Form 2020
Candidates will get Reservation in the TNEA 2020 as per the rules and regulations of the Tamil Nadu government. TNEA also provides a special reservation to some categories of the candidates. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to TNEA Application Form 2020 below.
|TNEA 2020||Dates for both academic|
|Commencement of TNEA 2020 Online Registration||05 Jul 2020|
|Last date for the submission of TNEA 2020 Application Form||16 Aug 2020|
|Upload of Original certificates start||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date for uploading original certificates||20 Aug 2020|
TNEA 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the required amount of the Application Fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or by Internet banking or in the form of a Demand Dratft (DD). Interested candidates can check the expected Application Fee for TNEA 2020 below.
Note: For applying for each special reservation category candidates are required to pay an additional amount of Rs. 100.
TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2020 below.
- Candidates who are the native of Tamil Nadu and also have successfully passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent examination from schools situated any of the inside or outside Tamil Nadu can apply for TNEA 2020.
- Some candidates will get Special Reservation and they are required to pass the VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. or their equivalent examination to apply for the TNEA 2020.
- To check the detailed Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2020 candidates can click here.
Documents required for TNEA Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the list of the required documents for the TNEA 2020 Application Form below.
- Mobile phone number
- E-mail ID
- Xth mark sheet
- +2 Hall ticket / +2 Mark sheet
- School details where he/she has studied VIII, IX, X, XI and XII standards
- Community/ Caste details
- Aadhar card, Aadhar number details
- Parent annual income details
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking/ Demand Draft details for paying registration fee
- The candidate should exercise their option whether he/she is applying for seats reserved under special reservation categories such as (Son/daughter of Ex-service men, Differently abled persons and Eminent sports person)
- The candidate should give option whether he/she wants to avail (First graduation Fee concession/ Post-matric scholarship/AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver)
Details of TNEA Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the details of the TNEA 2020 Application Form below.
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Communication Address
- Permanent Address
- Caste Name
- Pin Code (Communication Address)
- Adhar Number (Optional)
- Payment Gateway options.
- Annual Income
- First Graduate Tuition Fee Concession (yes or no)
- AICTE Tuition Fee waiver Scheme (yes or no)
- Availed first graduate Tuition Fee concession (yes or no)
- Post Matric Scholarship (SC/ST/SCA/Converted Christians) (yes or no)
School of Study Information
- Class (VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std.)
- Year of Passing
- Name of the School
- Qualifying Examinations
- HSC/Equivalent Registration Number
- Name of the Board of examination
- HSC group (HSC Academic/HSC Vocational)
- Qualified Year
- Group Code
- Marks obtained in HSC (Academic/Vocational) examination
- TFC Center for Certificate verification
- Weather Facilitation Center required for online choice entry
- Mother Tongue
- Civic Nature
- Civic Native
- Medium of instruction
- Civic School
- Parent Occupation
- Native District
How To Apply For TNEA 2020
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to fill the TNEA 2020 Application Form.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above on this page above.
Step 2: A new page will appear. Now click on the “Click Here for New Registration” button.
Step 3: Enter the required details like email id, mobile number and password, etc as per your preference for completing the registration process.
Step 4: After that candidates can enter their details in the login and a new page will appear. Now candidates are required to select a TFC as per their preference for document verification. It is on the first come first serve basis if the selected TFC will not be available then the nearest TFC will be allotted to the candidates.
Step 5: Enter all the required details and then select a payment method for the submission of the Application Fee.
Step 6: Now again candidates can enter all the required details and click on the save and proceed button.
Step 7: At last you can submit the Application Form and now you will get a pdf file. Candidates must take a print out of the PDF file as it will be required in the document verification at the TFCs.
About Department of Technical Education
The Department of Technical Education plans different activities in the field of technical education along with the state and national policies. It was established in the year 1957. It conducts Master of Technology/Master of Planning, Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Architecture, MFA, BFA, Diploma and Certificate Courses through engineering colleges, polytechnics, technical high schools, commercial institutes, arts colleges, tailoring and garment making training centers and vocational training centers. At present, it has 9 government engineering colleges, 3 aided engineering colleges, 49 polytechnic colleges, three colleges of fine arts, 39 technical high schools, 17 government commercial institutes, 42 tailoring and garment making training centers and four vocational training centers under it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.