TNEA Application Form 2019 – Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE) has released TNEA 2019 Application Form on tneaonline.in. The application form for TNEA 2019 has been released for 10+2 qualified candidates of Tamil Nadu. The last date to apply for TN counselling is May 31, 2019. The amount of fee is Rs. 500 but for SC / ST candidates it is Rs. 250 and for special reservation category, it is Rs. 100. Check process to fill TNEA Application Form 2019 from this page.
TNEA Application Form 2019
The application form has to be filed online and has to be submitted in the online mode. Only the registered candidates are issued with the e-call letter that has the details of the TNEA Facilitation Centers.
|TNEA 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|The release of Notification||22 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of Online Registration||02 May 2019|
|Last Date of submission of application form||31 May 2019|
Apply online: Click Here to fill and submit TNEA 2019 Application Form.
TNEA Application Form 2019 Fees
The candidates have to register by paying an application fee. Without the application fee, the candidates won’t be able to register successfully for the counselling rounds. Therefore the candidates while filling the application form online have to pay the required amount. Below is the application fee details of TNEA 2019:
- For General category – Rs. 500
- For SC /SCA /ST category belonging to Tamil Nadu – Rs. 250
- For each special reservation category – Rs. 100 (Additional)
Mode of payment of the application fee:
- The candidates can pay the application form using debit card/credit card/net banking.
- In addition to that candidates can also submit a demand draft at the designated TFC. the demand draft must be drawn in favor of “The Secretary, TNEA” payable at Chennai date not earlier than May 01, 2019.
How To Apply For TNEA 2019
To fill the TNEA 2019 application form online the candidates need to follow the steps below. Note that the conducting body has changed and therefore the portal to fill the online application form is also new, check the steps to apply below:
TNEA 2019 Registration
- First click on “click here for new registration”.
- On the page that opens candidates have to register first using some basic details like name, HSC Register Number, mobile number, qualified year, e-mail, login, date of birth, password, qualifying exam, etc.
Filling TNEA 2019 Application Form
Now, candidates have to log in using the user id and password. Next, candidates need to fill all the details in the application form as per the fields provided therein. During this stage, candidates have to provide the choice of their TFC for document verification. If a particular TFC is overloaded the nearest TFC is allotted.
Steps to submit the application form are as follows:
- Personal Details: Enter details like Name, date of birth, Nationality, address, religion, centre name etc.
- Payment details: Select payment method.
- Scholarship Details: Enter Annual income and other details.
- School of study Information: Enter the passing year of class 8 to 10.
- Academic Information: Qualifying examination, marks obtained in each subject.
- Additional Details: Finally add the details like Mother tongue, parent occupation etc.
- Submitting the online application form: Candidates then need to submit their application form in the online mode itself.
- Payment: Candidates have to make payment in the online mode itself. The application fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST)
- Print out of the PDF generated: Finally after the application form is submitted, candidates will get a PDF of the same. Make sure to take a print out of the PDF file. This will be required in the document verification at the TFCs.
After Filling The TNEA Application Form 2019
The candidates have to carry the print out of the TNEA 2019 Application form at the TNEA 2019 Facilitation Centers (TFCs). These centers are set up by DoTE in all the districts of Tamil Nadu. In these centers, the candidates have to carry the print out of their submitted application form. Along with that, the candidates have to also carry the following documents in original for verification:
- Photocopy of class 10 Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Graduation Certificate
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter,
- Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable
Important Instructions About The TNEA Application Form 2019
Here are a few important instructions that you should know about the TNEA Application Form 2019. The pointers listed below would help and make your registration process for TNEA simpler and hence you should refer to them before the commencement of your registration process.
- The application form will not be accepted if it is received after the last scheduled date.
- Application forms received without the enclosed documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should fill only one application form.
- TNEA will not be responsible for any postal delays.
- It is advised that candidates fill and submit their application forms as soon as they can to avoid postal delays.
- Renowned Sports Persons should submit their application forms in person.
- TNEA reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Certificates or other enclosed documents received beyond the last will not be accepted.
Eligibility for Filling the TNEA Application Form 2019
Note that if the candidates are not eligible to fill the application form, they must not proceed with the process. The candidates are not refunded the application fee if their application form is cancelled due to any eligibility reason afterward. Therefore below are the eligibility criteria that the candidates have to follow before filling the application form of TNEA 2019:
Nationality: A candidate must be a Tamil Nadu Native. Candidates who are not from the state of Tamil Nadu cannot appear for TNEA 2019.
Qualifying Examinations: The candidates must have the following aggregate percentage in their qualifying exam to be eligible for TNEA 2019:
|Community/ Category||Minimum Marks|
|Backward Class including
Backward Class Muslim
|MBC & DNC||40%|
TNEA Application Form 2019 FAQs
While filling the application form, the candidates come across the following doubts mostly:
Q1: Which web browsers support the online application form?
A: Any good browser supports the application process. You can use Chrome, Mozilla or Internet Explorer.
Q2: Can I buy the application form from DoTE directly?
A: No, the candidates have to get the application form online, submit the same online and take it’s print out after submission.
Q3: Is it necessary to remember the Application Number?
A: Yes, it is better to note it down somewhere. It is needed at the time of login to check e-call letter, rank list, random number, and application status.
Q4: Can I start an application on one day, then come back to it another day?
A: Yes, you can complete the application form in parts before submitting it finally.
Q5: What if I paid more than once by accident, or my payment did not go through?
A: In such cases, the application fee that has been paid extra will be refunded to the accounts from which the amount has been debited.
TNEA E-Call Letter 2019
Now, the candidates how have completed the application process, are issued the e-call letter. The e-call letter if TNEA 2019 contains the date, time and address of the allotted TFC where the candidates have to visit for the document verification process.
The e-call letter and the print of the submitted PDF of the application form must be carried at the TFCs for the original document verification.