|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
TNEA 2017 Application Form is available from May 01, 2017. It is released online and the candidates will have to submit it before May 31, 2017. Anna University, the conducting body of TNEA, will not accept the application form of ineligible candidates. Hence, the candidates should ensure eligibility before applying.
In the TNEA Application Form 2017, the candidates will have to submit personal, educational, and other details. The application fee and other details about TNEA application form is announced on April 30, 2017. Candidates may know how to submit TNEA 2017 Application Form and more details from the article below.
Important Dates of TNEA 2017 Application Form
Let’s start with the deadlines for submitting the application form of TNEA 2017
|Issue of notification and inviting application for admission to B.E./B.Tech.||30 Apr 20172017|
|Application form release on||01 May 2017|
|Last date to register for Anna University Counselling||31 May 2017|
|Last date to submit the filled-in application form||03 Jun 2017|
Link for TNEA 2017 Application Form is active at www.annauniv.edu from May 1, 2017. Candidates can also access the link to apply online here.
The filled-in Online Application along with enclosures should be sent to:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600 025
Here are a few things you must keep in mind for TNEA Application Form 2017.
First of all, you must be eligible for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. Under eligibility criteria, pay special attention to nativity and educational qualification.
Another thing is the date. You must submit TNEA Application Form 2017 before the last date. Anna University will not accept late forms.
- Rs.500/- or Rs.250/- (for ST/SC/SCA Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
Guidelines for Registration and Filling of Online Application
Read the INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES carefully before filling the application form.
Use a valid and functional(separate) e-mail ID / Mobile number for Registration of each candidate.
Mode of payment is only through Payment Gateway (Internet Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card).
- In addition, to the REGISTRATION FEE of Rs.500/- or Rs.250/-(for ST/SC/SCA Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) the applicant has to pay applicable Bank charges(Payment Gateway).
- After filling in all the essential details required in the Online application; you can either select, ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ or ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW’. The ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option allows you to modify the entered data. Once you select the ‘PRINT’ option, you cannot modify the entered details.
- Review the details entered in the Application before pressing ‘PRINT’ button and make corrections if required.
- Your Application number will be generated and the number will be printed in the application. Note down the application number for future reference.
- Download the filled-in application generated in the online system and keep it for your future correspondences.
Photocopies of the following documents should be enclosed along with the application:
- 10th Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet*
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (Permanent card / electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter, Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable
Online Applications alongwith all enclosures and documents related to Sports should be submitted IN PERSON at the office of the Secretary (TNEA), otherwise the application under sports quota will be rejected. Candidates are advised to collect an acknowledgement after submitting the Application.