|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
TNEA Application Form 2018 will be issued by the Anna University. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions has conducted annually under the supervision of Anna University. This admission process is conducted to grant admission to various candidates in the various Departments and Constituent Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by Self-Financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
To appear in this admission process, it is necessary that the candidates firstly register themselves for the process. The TNEA Application Form for 2018 admissions will be available in the online mode on the official website. Candidates will have to fill their application forms online and submit the hard copy of the application form along with the required documents at the TNEA designated center in person or by post. Candidates can get complete details about the TNEA Application Form 2018 on this page below.
TNEA Application Form 2018
The application form has to be filed online and has to be submitted in the online mode. Candidates who fail to register and submit their application forms before the last scheduled date will not be eligible to appear in the admission process. Merely registering online does not make the candidate eligible to appear in the TNEA 2018 admission process. It is mandatory that the candidate sends the application form along with the necessary documents. Please refer to the table below to get a clear idea about all the important events and their expected schedules for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions 2018.
|Release of Notification||4th week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Online Registration||1st week of May 2018|
|Last Date of submission of application form||1st week of June 2018|
|TNEA 2017 Random Number allocation||3rd week of June 2018|
|Merit/Rank List Publication Date||4th week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||4th week of June 2018|
Apply online: TNEA Application Form 2018 will be available www.annauniv.edu
TNEA Application Form 2018 Fees
The submission of the application form is incomplete till the candidate pays the application fees. The registration fees for the candidates belonging to the general category is expected to be Rs.500/- and the application fees for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be nearly Rs.250/-.
List Of The Documents To Be Enclosed With The TNEA Application Form 2018
Simply filing the application form online does not complete the registration process. You have to take a printout of the duly filled registration form and attach the list of documents listed below and submit it to the TNEA registered center either in the post or in person.
- Photocopy of class 10 Mark Sheet
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Graduation Certificate
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Relevant certificates for Son / Daughter of Ex-Serviceman, Son / Daughter of Freedom Fighter,
- Differently Abled Person and Eminent Sports Persons – If applicable
Important Instructions About The TNEA Application Form 2018
Here are a few important instructions that you should know about the TNEA Application Form 2018. The pointers listed below would help and make your registration process for TNEA simpler and hence you should refer to them before the commencement of your registration process.
- The application form will not be accepted if it is received after the last scheduled date.
- Application forms received without the enclosed documents will be rejected.
- Applicants should fill only one application form.
- TNEA will not be responsible for any postal delays.
- It is advised that candidates fill and submit their application forms as soon as they can to avoid postal delays.
- Renowned Sports Persons should submit their application forms in person.
- TNEA reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Certificates or other enclosed documents received beyond the last will not be accepted.
Insofar, official details of TNEA Application Form 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Anna University, Chennai releases TNEA 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.