WBJEE Application Form 2019 – The WBJEE 2019 Application Form can be filled once the schedule for the same will be received/declared. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will release the form and the candidates can submit it till the scheduled date. The application form will be available at wbjeeb.nic.in. Before filling the application form of WBJEE, the candidates will have to register by entering Personal Details, Contact Details, Password, and Security Pin. In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the fee amount of Rs. 500 and will have to enter required details correctly. It is advised that the eligibility criteria is also ensured before applying because ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. Check the process to submit WBJEE Application Form 2019, fee structure, mode of payment, important documents and more details from this page.
WBJEE Application Form 2019
While submitting the WBJEE 2019 Application Form, the candidates will have to state their choice for the exam center. The complete list of centers will be provided below. The candidates can check all the important dates from below.
|Events||WBJEE 2019 Important Dates|
|WBJEE 2019 Application Begins from||2nd week of December 2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||3rd week of January 2019|
|Correction Window||Last week of January 2019|
The application form of WBJEE 2019 will only be available online. The candidates will need a valid e-mail ID and mobile number to apply. The Board will contact the candidates on these only, hence, these should be functional and valid.
Apply Online: WBJEE 2019 Application Form will be available at www.wbjeeb.in
Fee Amount for WBJEE Application Form 2019
The application fee for WBJEE 2019 will be Rs. 500. In addition to, the Bank Charges will be applicable. The candidates can submit the application fee via the following mediums:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Cash using Allahabad Bank e-challan.
It should be noted that the amount of application fee, will not be refunded.
Images Specification for WBJEE Application Form
It is very important to upload Photograph and Signature in the application form, as prescribed by the Board. The following criteria are to be satisfied while uploading the images.
Note: The same photo, that will be uploaded in the WBJEE Application Form 2019, and has to be carried to the exam hall, during the counselling and final admission. Hence, it is advised that candidates produce multiple copies of it and keep it safe until the end of the admission process.
How to Fill WBJEE 2019 Application Form
The procedure to submit the application form of WBJEE 2019 is mentioned below. Follow it to submit the WBJEE Application 2019 in the correct format.
Step-1-Online Registration for WBJEE 2019: First and foremost, the candidates need to access the link and click on “Apply” button. Next, the candidates will have to read all the important instructions and when done, click on “Click Here to Proceed” button. After that, the registration window will open.
To register, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Candidate’s Name – It should be of max length 46 characters and is to be entered as in class 12th or equivalent certificates.
- Father’s Name – It should also be of less than 46 characters and as per 12th class records. There is no need to add Mr., Sir., Dr., etc. before the name.
- Mother’s Name – It should also be of less than 46 characters and as per 12th class records. There is no need to add Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc. before her name.
- Date of Birth – The format of DoB is DD/MM/YY.
- Gender – Candidates can choose from Male, Female, Transgender.
- Identity Type – Here, the student has to choose the ID proof. It can be Studnet ID Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Bank Account. etc.
- Identity Number – Here, the candidates will have to enter the number on the chosen ID card.
- Locality- This is Optional
- Pin Code
- Email Address – Enter it correctly, WBJEEB will contact candidates via the entered e-mail address.
- Phone Number – Enter it correctly, WBJEEB will contact candidates via the entered number.
- Other Contact Number – This is Optional
- Password – It should contain 8 to 13 characters.
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Enter security pin – It will be case sensitive
After filling all the details, the candidates will get the option to review and edit the details. It is advised that the candidates check all the details and when you are sure of it, proceed to the next step by clicking on “Final Submit”.
Note: After this step, the candidates will get Application number. It will be displayed on the screen, as well as, provided through an e-mail.
Step-2-Entering Details in WBJEE Application Form: the candidates will now have to click on the “Complete Application Form”. The application form of WBJEE 2018 will appear and in it, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Person with Disability (PwD)
- Home District
- Annual Family Income
- Do you belong to TFW?
- Have you applied in JEE(Main) – 2019?
- 1st Choice of Exam Zone
- 2nd Choice of Exam Zone
- 3rd Choice of Exam Zone
- Pass Status
- Course/Stream Name Board/University
- Passing Year
- Marks (%)
- Roll Number / Enroll Number
- Institute Name and Address
- Institute Pincode
- It will be displayed on the screen and will be case sensitive.
Again before submitting the WBJEE 2019 Application Form, the option to edit will be given. The candidates must make the final submit if they are sure that the details entered are correct and true in nature.
Step-3-Uploading of Photograph and Signature: The next step is to upload images in the WBJEE 2019 application form.
Step-4-Payment of Application Fee: The amount of application fee is Rs. 500 and it will also be submitted as specified above.
- For payment via Allahabad Bank Challan, the candidates will first have to download the challan form and then submit the fee via it. The form can be downloaded from the login after uploading the images.
Step-5-Downloading of Confirmation Page: After the successful fee payment, the candidates need to download the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference. Candidates need not send the confirmation to WBJEE Board.
Correction in WBJEE Application Form 2019
The candidates will get correction facility until they pay the application fee. However, if the candidates need to edit the details after the payment of fee or at the end of application process then WBJEE 2019 Application Form Correction Facility will be available for the same.
The candidates should note that through the correction window they will be able to change on few details. The following details cannot be changed through WBJEE 2019 Application Form Correction:
- Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Gender, and Date of Birth.