WBJEE EVETS 2019 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board for admission to Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B. V. Sc. & A. H.) course in the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences. An interested candidate should be a domicile holder of West Bengal and should have passed 10+2 level of studies in science stream with at least securing 50% of marks in average. WBJEE EVETS 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on June 29, 2019. Get here complete details such as WBJEE EVETS 2019 application form, admit card, results.
WBJEE EVETS 2019
WBJEE has released all the important dates related to EVETS 2019. Candidates who are searching universities/colleges for the admission to Bachelor of Veterinary and Animal husbandry (B.V.Sc & A.H) can go through this page and know complete information on WBJEE EVETS 2019 from this page.
|Online Application||12 Mar 2019 to 26 Mar 2019|
|Confirmation page till||29 Mar 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||20 Jun 2019|
|Date of examination||29 Jun 2019|
|Date for publication of Result||23 Jul 2019|
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be able to fulfill these eligibility criteria in order to be able to apply for WBJEE EVETS 2019 on March 12, 2019.
- Age – Not less than 17 years and not more than 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Citizenship – Should be an Indian citizen.
- Domicile – Should be a domicile holder of West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification – Should have passed 10+2 examinations of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Minimum Marks Requirement – A minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B candidates) marks altogether in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English, with individual pass marks in 10+2 level is required to be eligible for appearing in WBJEE EVETS.
Note that, a candidate needs to provide true information regarding their eligibility, in terms of providing original document proofs supporting their date of birth, domicile, income, reservation category, academic qualification etc. Details printed on WBJEE EVET 2019 admit card will mention these details and once entered, these details cannot be edited/corrected.
WBJEEB EVETS 2019 Application Form
WBJEEB will release the online application form for WBJEEB EVETS 2019. All those candidates, fulfilling the above eligibility criteria can apply on March 12, 2019, over its official website, www.wbjeeb.in. Broadly, candidates are required to take the following steps – filling up of online application, uploading necessary documents of specified measurements and paying off the application fees. After a candidate has completed all these steps, he/she will be directed to the “Confirmation page” which would imply that the WBJEE EVETS 2019 application process is now complete. WBJEE Confirmation page will be made available till March 29, 2019.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Admit Card
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Admit Card will be released by WBJEEB over its official website on June 20, 2019. All those candidates who had submitted their WBJEE EVETS 2019 application form online and had received confirmation regarding the same, will find the download link over student’s login portal. All the candidates, appearing for this exam on June 29, 2019, need to carry a printed hard copy of this admit card to the center. WBJEE EVETS 2019 admit card will mention some personal, exam related and course-related details, which makes it an important document to be carried on the day of the exam for identity verification purpose.
Last year, WBJEEB had offered to avail a duplicate WBJEE EVETS admit card, to those candidates who lost/weren’t able to retrieve their admit cards from the website. An additional fee of Rs. 500 in bank draft mode in favor of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata needed to be paid to avail this facility.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Examination Center
Candidates will be given the option of appearing for WBJEE EVETS 2019 in any of the following examination centers. Every applicant needs to choose any 2 of the examination center choices, at the time of applying for WBJEE EVETS 2019, which cannot be changed later on. If WBJEEB authorities decide to drop any of these centers, candidates shall be informed about via text message or an email.
WBJEE EVETS 2019 Examination Pattern
Candidates can have a look at the WBJEE EVETS 2019 examination pattern and can start preparing accordingly!
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen and paper-based)
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
- Papers Included – Physics & Chemistry, Biological Sciences
- Total Marks – 200
- Number of Questions – 50 questions per section
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type with four answer options
- Medium of Language – English and Bengali language
- Marking Scheme – correct answer 2 marks/ incorrect answer -1/2 (25% negative) marks/ no response 0 marks
- If a candidate has marked 2 responses in front of 1 question, it shall be treated as an incorrect response. And a negative marking scheme of -1/2 marks will be applicable.
- Syllabus – Candidates shall be advised to prepare Class 11 and 12 syllabus or important topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
WBJEE EVETS Result 2019
WBJEEB will issue a merit rank card to all the candidates who shall appear for the offline exam on June 29, 2019. The rank cards are expected to be released over the student’s login from the official website, wbjeeb.in. Further, on this basis, WBJEE shall release GMR(General Merit Rank) list, where candidate’s names shall appear in the descending order of merit. Separate merit lists shall be prepared and released for SC-Rank, ST-Rank, OBC-A-Rank, OBC-B-Rank, PwD Rank category candidates.
In case of any tie situation arising, a candidate shall be preferred in the order of the following criteria:
- less negative marking in all the 3 sections
- more positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together.
- more positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together.
- less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together.
- less negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together.
- the older candidate, in terms of age, will be lastly preferred if the tie persists.
WBJEE EVETS Admissions and Counselling Process
WBJEEB does not conduct counseling or admission for B.V.Sc. & A.H. course. The Board only conducts the entrance examination and publishes the merit list. The counseling is conducted by the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, 68 & 37, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata – 700037, Ph. No. 033 2558 0278. Successful candidates are advised to seek detailed information regarding counseling and admission from the West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences.
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
For more details on WBJEE EVETS, candidates can download previous year Information Brochure.