|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
WBJEE JELET 2018 Application Form will be issued by the board. Application form of JELET 2018 for the 2nd year (3rd semester) degree courses in Engg/Tech/Pharm is to be filled online. Candidates who are eligible to appear in the exam will submit WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018 at www.wbresults.co.in / www.wbjeeb.in. To pay the requisite fees, bank challan can be downloaded and requisite payment is made at the appropriate bank as instructed. Get here complete details of WBJEE JELET 2018 application form, application fees, and instructions on how to fill the form.
WBJEE JELET Application Form 2018
Candidates can fill their application for WBJEE JELET 2018 from the official website as per schedule. The application form is available as per given schedule. Candidates are advised before filling online application must ensure their eligibility and other conditions.
|Online Registration starts from||20 Mar 2018|
|Last date for filling up the form||20 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Link will be available on wbjeeb.in
Application Fee: Last year the application fee was Rs. 500 (It may vary from last year).
Online Application Procedure
Application for the JELET-2018 has to be made ONLINE only through the web- portal http://wbjeeb.in.
For Submitting the application, the candidate needs to have a working mobile number and an email ID. All future communications will be done using them only
Fill Up of Application Form
The candidate will first enter the registration details i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name and Date of birth, mobile number and email ID
- Thereafter, the candidate has to choose password and security question/answer.
- The candidate will be then asked to submit the registration detail.
- An application number will be generated and SMS/email will be sent to the candidate.
- Candidates have to remember password and security question/answer. The system is automatic. There is no way to recover the password if it is lost/forgotten.
- It is not possible for any person/agency to change/edit/input any information without knowing the password. Hence candidates must not share their password with anybody. The Board will not be responsible for any change resulting from sharing/ divulging the password.
- At this stage, the candidate may log out or continue to next step.
Be careful while entering the registration details. It cannot be changed/ edited/ modified under normal circumstances. Also, the information must match exactly with the 10th standard school admit cards, mark sheets, certificates, photo identity cards, caste/category certificates etc. which you have to produce to enter the examination hall, during counseling, during admission and also during registration with the University.
- Any attempt by a candidate to make duplicate registration will be stopped by the system.
- Thereafter candidates are required to fill up various personal information regarding, nationality, income category, address, choice of examination zones, academic detail etc.
- While filling up the academic details, the candidate should be careful to select the qualifying examination he/she has passed/appeared or appearing in 2018.
- At the end of this stage, the candidate can review the entire application, make changes, if necessary, and submit.
Uploading of images
At this stage, the candidate is required to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph, signature and left thumb impression (LTI) all in one go.
Essential features of the photograph
- The Photograph must be taken on or after 01.12.2016
- The face of the candidate should occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph looking straight to the camera.
- Spectacles of dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable
- Copy of the same photograph needs to be produced for entering the examination center, during counseling, admission, registration with the university etc.
In case the images do not conform to the above requirement, it will not be possible to issue the admit card. In that case, only the candidate will remain responsible. WBJEEB does not check the images. However, if any discrepancy comes to its notice an SMS will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. The candidate then has to log in and upload corrected image.
Payment of Examination Fees
After uploading of images candidates will be directed automatically to the fee-payment step.
On successful completion of all the above steps, the candidate shall automatically be directed to the option for downloading and printing of the ‘Confirmation Page’ which itself signifies the completion of Online-Submission of Application for JELET-2018 and accordingly implies that the candidate’s application will complete and accepted.
The application will not complete until the confirmation page will generate.
Candidate should take a Print-out of the Confirmation Page and should preserve the same carefully till the completion of admission process. The confirmation page cannot be regenerated at any later stage. Hence it is the responsibility of the candidate to preserve it safely.