WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has released WBJEE JELET application form online on wbjeeb.nic.in. Last date to apply for WBJEE JELET 2020 is April 16, 2020. To complete the entire application process, candidates have to register first, fill the appliation form, upload documents and pay the application fee. As per the available information, the application fee for WBJEE JELET 2020 is Rs.500 for all categories. To know more about WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form, scroll down the article.
Latest: WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form has been released. Candidates can apply using the link provided below.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
If any information in the application form other than father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth needs modification, it can only be corrected within a specified period. Candidates are advised to submit applications before the last day’s deadline. To stay updated with WBJEE JELET 2020 application process follow the schedule given below.
|Online Registration starts from||26 Mar 2020|
|Last date for filling up the form||16 Apr 2020|
|Last date for downloading confirmation page||4th week of Apr 2020|
|Date of examination||28 Jun 2020|
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for WBJEE JELET 2020.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form Fee
Candidates are required to submit prescribe amount of application form fee to successfully submit their applications before the last date. The examination fee is to paid in online mode only. The following are the details regarding application form fee. (as per the last year details)
Application Form Fee: Candidates are required to pay following amount.
- Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) plus the bank service’s charges as applicable
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay application fee via online payment gateways such as Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Note: The application fee once paid is non refundable under any circumstances.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria for different courses offerd by WBJEE JELET 2020.
- Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for Diploma Holders in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy. However, for B.Sc. candidates the upper age limit is 27 years and for Diploma Holders in Marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years.
Academic qualifications for admisison.
A. For Diploma Holders
- Candidate must have passed Diploma in the relevant branch from an institute approved by AICTE.
- Must have secured at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) or equivalent CGPA in diploma examination.
- But for admission in Jadavpur University, the candidate must secured at least 60% (45% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) or equivalent CGPA in diploma examination.
- All relevant norms of D.G shipping will be applicable for admission to Diploma course in Marine Engineering.
B. For B.Sc.
- Must hold B.Sc. degree from any University recognized by UGC with at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD)marks
- Must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as a subject.
C. Diploma Holders In Pharmacy
- Must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
- Must have secured at least 45% (40% for SC / ST / OBC-A / OBC-B / PwD) marks or equivalent CGPA.
Note: WBJEEB does not verify the information provided by candidates during the onlinr application process. However, verification is conducted during counsellinga nd admission stages. If found ineligible at any later stage, candidature shall be cancelled immediately.
Documents to keep ready for WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
Following are the documents to kepp ready while before filling in the application form.
- 10+2 Marksheets
- Graduation/Diploma Certificates
- Scanned images of Photograph and Signature
- Valid email id
- Valid mobile number
Image Specifications For WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
Following is the image specification for uploading photograph and signature in the application form.
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG||3kb – 100kb||4cm * 3cm|
|Signature||JPEG/JPG||3kb – 30kb||4cm * 1.5cm|
Candidates are require to upload scanned images of his/her recent color photograph and signature. Specifications are as follows.
- The photograph must not be old. It must be taken recently.
- Low-quality images(taken from a mobile phone) are not acceptable.
- Background of photograph must be light in color.
- The face of the candidate must occupy at least 50% of the entire space for photograph.
- Candidates must not upload the photograph with spectacles of dark tinted glasses.
Note: Copy of the same photograph need to be produced at the examination centre, counselling, admission, registration with univ eristy etc.
How to fill WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form?
Candidates are required to follow some steps in order to fill WBJEE JELET application form 2020. Candidates can have a look at the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration for WBJEE JELET
- Candidates are required to do the Registration first. Firstly, candidates are required to enter their name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, and number.
- Thereafter candidates must provide communication details.
- Next, candidates are required to choose password and security question.
- At this stage, candidate can review the registration details and make changes if needed.
- Once the details are submitted, an application number is generated. An SMS/ mail is also sent to the candidate.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- In this step, candidates need to fill in all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Choose the examination centre and submit the application.
Step 3: Uploading of images
- After filling WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form, candidates can upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- However, images must be uploaded in the prescribed format only or else, the application is liable to get rejected.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- Candidates need to submit their applications with the prescribed amount of application form fee via online mode only.
Step 5: Application confirmation page
- On successful completion of application, a confirmation page is generated indicating that application is successfully completed.
- Application is not completed unless downloading the confirmation page option does not show up.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of their confirmation page and preserve the same till the time of the admission process.
Details in WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
Following are the details to be filled in WBJEE JELET 2020 application form. All these details must be filled with extreme care and verified once before final submission.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Identification type
- Identification number
- Gender ‘
- Premises no. / Name
- Locality (optional)
- Sub Locality
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Landline number
- Choose password
- Home District
- Applicant type
- Course/ Stream name
- Board/ University name
- Year of passing
- Result mode
- Marks detail
- Roll number
- Institute name and address
- Security pin
WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form Correction
Candidates must note that the application form once submitted cannot be changed/modified/edited as per the normal circumstances. No modification is permitted in primary registration data such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, and date of birth. However, if any candidate wants to correct any information other than primary details in his / her application form, then he / she can do so during the given “Correction Window Period” using the edit mode. The board shall not entertain any request for any correction under any circumstances beyond the correction window period.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Examination Centres
Candidates must keep in mind that they are required to select their test centres at the time of filling the online application form. Candidates can have a glimpse at the information provided below:
A) Diploma holder in printing Engineering/ Printing Technology and.Sc candidate will have the following two options
|1.||kolkata-North/Salt Lake (812)|
B) Diploma holder in Agricultural Engineering and pharmacy candidate will choose any two of the following 3 zones
|3.||Kolkata North/Salt-Lake (812)|
C) All other Diploma holders in engineering / technology willchoose any two of the following 17 zones
|Bankura (681)||Kolkata- Central (811)|
|Asansol (701)||Kolkata-North/Salt-Lake (812)|
|Durgapur (702)||Kolkata-South (813)|
|Burdwan (711)||Malda (821)|
|Srirampur (763)||Berhampur (851)|
|Coochbihar (721)||Kharagpur (832)|
|Siliguri (732)||Haldia (842)|
|Howrah (770)||Kalyani (861)|
Instructions to follow while filling WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to follow some instructions while filling and submitting WBJEE JELET Application Form. The instructions which have to be kept in mind are stated below:
- Candidates are required to fill WBJEE JELET 2020 Application Form in the online mode only.
- Make sure that you have a unique mobile number and unique email id as all the future communications will be conveyed on those mediums only.
- All the details provided by the candidates at the time of registration must be authentic and correct as it cannot be changed later.
- Candidates are advised not to share their application number, password, security question/answer with anyone.
- If any candidate receive any SMS / Email regarding the discrepancy in the photograph and signature, it is advised to candidates to take action immediately within one day.
- Do not wait for the last day to make payment.
- Candidates are advised to keep the copies of confirmation page, admit card safely with them. It is not possible to generate a duplicate copy.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can download WBJEE JELET 2020 Admit Card by visiting the official website. Candidates can download JELET Admit Card by entering the Application Number and Password and Date of Birth. It must be noted that the admit card carries information like name and address of the candidate, day and date of the examination, complete address of the test center, photograph and signature of the candidate. It is advised to carry valid id proof along with WBJEE JELET Admit Card. Also, it must be noted that JELET 2020 Admit Card acts as an entry ticket at the time of examination so it must be carried positively to the examination center.
About WBJEE JELET
WBJEE JELET is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) to grant admission to for lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of the four-year courses of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy. The Examination is going to have multiple-choice questions and the examination is going to be of 2 hours duration. t’s a state-level exam. Applicants have to clear the Joint Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry (JELET) to take admission in it. The exam is conducting in the offline mode.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was constituted in the year 1962 by the Government of West Bengal. It was established to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for admission to various institutions in West Bengal imparting education in medical, engineering and technological courses. The Board is empowered to conduct common, combined, competitive, entrance examinations for admission to the undergraduate professional and vocational courses in any College or any University in the State of West Bengal.
WBJEE JELET 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, application form and fee both have to submit in the online mode only.
Ans : No changes can be made in the Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, gender and Date of birth of any candidate.
Ans : No, the application fee is not refundable
Ans : The confirmation page is auto-generated. If the payment is received, a confirmation page will be surely made available. If not, then there might be some technical issue regarding the payment. In such a case, the candidate should make the payment again. As per rule, the failed payment is reversed by the Bank.
Ans : Candidates will have to follow the “forget password” link to get their application number back. There is no other way.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.