JEMAT Admit Card – The admit cards for JEMAT 2018 phase 2 will be issued by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal. All the candidates who are registered in the computer base of the university will be generated these hall tickets carrying Name of the candidate, Mother’s name, Mobile Number, Venue address, Date of the exam, Day of exam and Father’s name etc. to be produced at the time of checking. Candidates must carry the JEMAT admit card which would be downloadable for the website at jemat.eadmission.net To download the JEMAT 2018 Admit card for Phase 2, exam aspirants would need their Application Number and Password which they might have set up at the time of filling up the application form.
In case, the candidate forgets his/ her password/ application number, it shall be retrievable by following the instructions lined up in the prospectus. Also, candidates should take care, that before downloading the admit card, they should check the details printed on the admit card. All the exam aspiring individuals will undergo inspection by the invigilator and if the details mentioned in the Admit Card does not match, a candidate can be disqualified from the examination then and there only and no officials will be held responsible.
JEMAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for JEMAT 2018 will not be sent to the candidate individually. The responsibility of checking the availability of admit card on the website will totally depend on the candidates. The process for downloading the JEMAT 2018 Hall ticket is that the tickets will be uploaded on the Login ID of the registered candidates. The schedule for availability of admit card and further information about JEMAT 2018 is given below:
|Date of availability of Admit Card||08 Aug 2018|
|Date of written exam||05 Aug 2018|
Admit Card: The admit card will be available on the main website as soon as the application process is over. A candidate can check the Admit Card here.
Steps to download the Admit Card for JEMAT 2018 Phase 2
- The candidates will have to visit the official website. You can either check the website on your own or simply click the link which we will embed on this page.
- The website is jemat1.eadmissions.net
- Now search for Applicant Login.
- In this sections, you will be required to provide your Application Number and Password.
- Once you enter these details, the admit card download link will appear.
- Download and save the file.
If you forget the password
The candidates who forget their password or Application Number, they will get a link to get it back. The link can be found on the site as “forget password”. The option will take you to the Applicant Login page. Provide the necessary details and get your application number and password.
Particulars printed on the admit card
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Venue address
- Mobile Number
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Father’s name
The JEMAT 2018 exam hall gates might open 30 minutes prior the exam commences. The reporting time for candidates will be mentioned on the admit card. If reporting time is not indicated, try to reach 45 minutes before the exam has to start.
Exam pattern for JEMAT
The exam will be held OFFLINE. It means that you will have to answer the questions in pen and paper mode. You shall get a total 100 questions. Each question will be of 1 mark. There will be 40 questions from General English, 40 questions from Mathematics and 20 questions from Logical Reasoning. You will see 4 alternative answers to 1 questions. You will have to pick the correct or most appropriate one from those choices. Keep in mind, that if you mark a wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|General English||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Instructions for JEMAT appearing candidates
- Appearance in the test would be mandatory. Any candidate found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature shall be canceled immediately and his/ her candidature shall be forfeited for legal action
- The candidate must try to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the JEMAT examination.
- Candidates may not be allowed to enter the hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination. They will also not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- A facility for arranging scribe will be allowed only for the visually challenged.
- Electronic gadgets such as an electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. will not be permitted in the examination hall.
- Candidate will be declared disqualified if he/she is found to indulge in activities like
- (a) Tampering of JEMAT Admit Card / Candidate’s Image
- (b) Disturbing the seat arrangement in the examination hall.
- (c) Using unfair means.
- (d) Smuggling out or smuggling in of the question booklet or any help material.