JEMAT 2020 Admit Card – Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal has announced that this year candidate will be able to give JEMAT 2020 Exam from home. The admit card for JEMAT (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) 2020 is issued as per schedule by Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal on its official website makautwb.ac.in. To download the JEMAT Admit Card, exam aspirants need their Registration Number and Password which they might have set up at the time of filling up the application form. Candidates should take care, that before downloading the admit card, they should check the details printed on the admit card. To check more details regarding JEMAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates get here complete details scroll down below.
Latest: JEMAT 2020 Examination will conduct on August 07, 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
JEMAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for JEMAT 2020 will not be sent to the candidate individually. The schedule for availability of admit card and further information about JEMAT 2020 is given below:
|Download Admit Card|
|Mock test link will active on||02-05 Aug 2020|
|Date of Exam|
07 Aug 2020
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download JEMAT 2020 Admit Card as per schedule at Official website, makautwb.ac.in.
JEMAT 2020 Exam Notice
- Whistling Woods Admission 2020Whistling Woods Admission 2020 Apply Now!!
- Amrita MBA 2020 AdmissionAmrita MBA 2020!! Apply Now!!
- BMU Application 2020 (Packasges Upto Rs.23 LPA)BML Munjal University Application Apply Now!!
- Birla Global University ApplicationBirla Global University Application Apply Now!!
The examination will be conducted on August 07, 2020. A notice has been released regarding the examination and new pattern. You can check it from the below provided link and image.
Click here to download the Notice.
Click here to check the below notice.
How to download the Admit Card for JEMAT 2020?
Candidates can check the steps given below to know the procedure for downloading the JEMAT 2020 Admit Card from the official website. There is no other way to access the hall ticket except the official portal.
- The candidates have to visit the official website. You can either check the website on your own or simply click the link which we embed on this page.
- Now search for Applicant Login.
- Fill the required credentials such as your Registration Number and Password.
- Once you enter these details and login, the admit card download link will appear.
- Download and save the file.
Forget the Password?
The candidates who forget their password or Application Number, they will get a link to get it back. The link can be found on the site as “forget password”. The option will take you to the Applicant Login page. Provide the necessary details and get your application number and password after submitting the required details. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to keep their ID and password remembered.
Details on the JEEMAT 2020 admit card
After the arrival of the JEMAT 2020 Admit Card, candidates would be able to see the following details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must directly contact the concerned authorities of the conducting body.
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Venue address
- Mobile Number
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Father’s name
Things to carry to Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry some important documents and things which use full at the exam centre of JEMAT 2020. The following documents are must to carry at the exam centre, candidates are not allowed to enter the exam centre without Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card – A hard copy of Admit Card preferably coloured download form the official website.
- Valid ID Proof – A valid Id Proof (Such as voter Id, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, or etc,).
- Other Documents – Such as the PwD Certificate for the greeting the facility for the Handicapped.
JEMAT 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates can check the JEMAT 2020 exam centres from the table given below:
Exam pattern for JEMAT 2020
Go through the pattern for the test below.
- Total Questions: 100
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Marks: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks on each correct answer
- Sections: 3 (General English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning)
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|General English||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Instructions for JEMAT appearing candidates
Here, we have enlisted some important instructions for all the appearing candidates to make them avoid any future hassles.
- Appearance in the test would be mandatory. Any candidate found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature shall be canceled immediately and his/ her candidature shall be forfeited for legal action
- The candidate must try to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the JEMAT examination.
- Candidates may not be allowed to enter the hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination. They will also not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- A facility for arranging scribe will be allowed only for the visually challenged.
- Electronic gadgets such as an electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. will not be permitted in the examination hall.
JEMAT 2020 Exam
This entrance exam conducted by the MAKAUT (Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology as formerly known as West Bengal Universit of Technology) for admission in MBA programmes in West Bengal. MBA course help to develop a pool of human resource to cater for trained personnel in the field of international business management in general and national demand, in particular. JEMAT written test will be of objective type consisting of three sections of 2 hours duration. Those qualified entrance exams are called to attend the GD and PI round and finally the counselling session.
About MAKAUT (WBUT)
Government of West Bengal set up an expert committee on December 31, 1998, under the Chairmanship of Ashesh Prasad Mitra, Eminent Scientist to explore the necessity and scope for establishment of an Engineering / Technology University in the state of West Bengal. The basic objective of the University shall be to organize undergraduate courses of study in Engineering and Technology, especially in emerging areas. The university now affiliates 160 institutions spread over 15 districts of the state of West Bengal. Postgraduate study is being carried out in 30 of them and research is being carried out for the grooming of scientists, engineers, and technologists.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.