JEMAT Admit Card 2019 – The admit card for JEMAT 2019 shall be issued by the Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal on its official website jemat.eadmission.net. It is expected that JEMAT Admit Card 2019 will be available in the last week of October 2019. To download the JEMAT Admit Card 2019, exam aspirants would need their Application Number and Password which they might have set up at the time of filling up the application form. Candidates should take care, that before downloading the admit card, they should check the details printed on the admit card. To fetch more details on JEMAT Admit Card 2019, candidates must scroll down below.
JEMAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card for JEMAT 2019 will not be sent to the candidate individually. The process for downloading the JEMAT Hall ticket is that tickets are uploaded on the Login ID of the registered candidates. The schedule for availability of admit card and further information about JEMAT 2019 is given below:
|Date of availability of Admit Card||Last week of Oct 2019|
|Date of written exam||Last week of Oct 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates would be able to download the JEMAR Admit Card from the official website www.jemat.eadmissions.net
Steps to download the Admit Card for JEMAT 2019
Candidates can check the steps given below to know the procedure for downloading the JEMAT Admit Card 2091 from the official website. There is no other way to access the hall ticket except the official portal.
- The candidates have to visit the official website. You can either check the website on your own or simply click the link which we embed on this page.
- Now search for Applicant Login.
- Fill the required credentials such as your Application Number and Password.
- Once you enter these details and login, the admit card download link will appear.
- Download and save the file.
Forget the Password?
The candidates who forget their password or Application Number, they will get a link to get it back. The link can be found on the site as “forget password”. The option will take you to the Applicant Login page. Provide the necessary details and get your application number and password after submitting the required details. It is advised to all the appearing candidates to keep their ID and password remembered.
Particulars printed on the admit card
After the arrival of the JEMAT Admit Card 2019, candidates would be able to see the following details mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must directly contact the concerned authorities of the conducting body.
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Venue address
- Mobile Number
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Father’s name
Exam pattern for JEMAT
- Mode of Examination: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Total Questions: 100
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: -0.25 marks on each incorrect response, +1 marks on each correct answer
- Sections: 3 (General English, Mathematics, and Logical Reasoning)
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|General English||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Mathematics||40 questions||40 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||20 questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Instructions for JEMAT appearing candidates
Here, we have enlisted some important instructions for all the appearing candidates to make them avoid any future hassles.
- Appearance in the test would be mandatory. Any candidate found to have submitted false information, his/her candidature shall be canceled immediately and his/ her candidature shall be forfeited for legal action
- The candidate must try to reach the examination center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the JEMAT examination.
- Candidates may not be allowed to enter the hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the examination. They will also not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the examination is over.
- A facility for arranging scribe will be allowed only for the visually challenged.
- Electronic gadgets such as an electronic diary, calculator, mobile phone etc. will not be permitted in the examination hall.
About the Exam
JEMAT is the key abbreviation of Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test which is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) (previously known as West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT). At the time of the preparation, candidates must divide their time as per the relevancy of the topic and its weightage in the entrance exam. Also, try to indulge yourself in the group discussions to get to know new and amazing facts about a particular topic. And most importantly, take a proper meal and sleep for better concentration.