AIIMS PG 2019 – AIIMS PG 2019 round 3 seat allocation result of MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS has been released. The candidates can check their result of AIIMS PG Jan 2019 from this page. It is available in pdf format and consist of details of the candidates such as their Roll Number, Category, Overall Rank, etc. On the basis of the marks obtained in the AIIMS PG 2019 entrance exam, the candidates are shortlisted to participate in the Counselling process. Earlier, AIIMS, New Delhi published the seat details for PG Admission 2019, now few changes have been done to it and a final seat detail of AIIMS PG 2019 has been published. The candidates can check complete information on AIIMS PG 2019 for MD, MS, M.Ch, DM & MDS courses from this page.
AIIMS PG 2019
Candidates can apply for AIIMS PG 2019 from the official website as per the scheduled date. Those who fill their application form on time as per schedule will eligible to download the admit card for the entrance exam. The following dates are applicable for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) / MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS.
|Activity||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.)||MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS|
|DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) and AIIMS-PG MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS January, 2019 Session|
|Online Registration for application||04 Sep 2018||31 Aug 2018|
|Online Registration for application close on||24 Sep 2018||20 Sep 2018|
|Date for checking the status of the application: Accepted & Rejected with reasons.||11 Oct 2018||26 Sep 2018|
|Applicants are required to check status through the Registration Status of My Page after Login.||12 Oct 2018||—|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||17 Oct 2018||–|
|Last date of the receiving application form (recommended & forwarded as NO OBJECTION) to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM/M.Ch & MD (Hosp. Administration). Entrance Examination for January 2019 session.||17 Oct 2018||–|
|Finalization of Centers and allotment of Roll Nos/Admit Card on website|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Stage-I)||04 Nov 2018||18 Nov 2018|
|Result Notification||08 Nov 2018||23 Nov 2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage-II)||15, 16, 17 and 20 Nov 2018||—|
|Final result||26 Nov 2018||—|
|1st Counselling||06 Dec 2018|
|2nd Counselling||14 Dec 2018|
|Open Selection||22 Feb 2019|
|Last date for admission in the course of DM /M.Ch & MD(Hospital Administration)||28 Feb 2019||—|
|DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) and AIIMS-PG MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS July, 2019 Session|
|Online Registration for Application||To Be Announced!|
|Online Registration for application close on||To Be Announced!||19 Feb 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||To Be Announced!||26 Feb – 02 Mar 2019|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||To Be Announced!||08 Mar 2019|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)||To Be Announced!||08 Mar – 14 Mar 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||To Be Announced!||To Be Announced!|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment. (only for the candidates those have generated the code)||To be announced||22 Mar – 02 Apr 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination (Stage-I)||06 Apr 2019||05 May 2019|
|Result Notification||12 Apr 2019||10 May 2019|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage-II)||24, 25 and 26 Apr 2019||—|
|Final result||29 Apr 2019||—|
|1st Counselling||Dates will be declared later|
|2nd Counselling||Dates will be declared later|
|Open Selection||Dates will be declared later|
- Click here to check the detailed schedule for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses for July 2019 session.
- Click here to check the detailed schedule for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses for January 2019 session.
- Click here to check detailed schedule for MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS courses for January session.
Various notice regarding AIIMS PG admission for 2019 session has been released, candidates can check the notices from the official website for AIIMS, also direct links to check all the relevant notices has been provided here.
- Click here to check the notice regarding rescheduling of date for stage II Departmental assessment for DM Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine.
- Click here to check the notice regarding PWBD candidates for AIIMS PG January 2019 session
- Click here to check admission notice for Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility for aiims-pg January 2019 session.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
Final results for DM / MCh / MD(Hospital Administration) Courses can be checked online at the official website ofAIIMS, New Delhi.
Selections for D.M./M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) courses are made through 2-Stage Performance Evaluation basis:
Stage I: Written test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks)
Final Selection: The Final result will be declared based on total marks obtained in stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
- The result of stage-I has been available on the website of the Examination Section. No individual intimation will be communicated to candidates.
- Candidates who fail to attend any of the two stages mentioned above will not be eligible for admission.
Selection Process for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS is given below.
Minimum Cut Off Scores
- In accordance with the decision of the Governing Body, AIIMS dated 14 September 2013, the minimum cut-off necessary in the Entrance Examination to determine eligibility for admission is 50th Percentile.
- Percentile scores are scores based on the relative performance of all those who appear for the
- Basically, the marks obtained are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each group of
- The Percentile Score indicates the percentage of candidates that have scored EQUAL TO OR
BELOW that particular Percentile in that examination.
- The highest score is converted to a Percentile score of 100.
- The marks obtained in between the highest and lowest scores are also converted to appropriate
- The Percentile Scores would be converted to 3 decimal places to avoid bunching effect and
therefore reduce ties.
The following is a further explanation of the interpretation of the scores in an examination with 100 candidates.
- If candidate A’s Percentile score is 100, it indicates that amongst those who have taDM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses ken the examination, 100% have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS THAN the candidate A. It also indicates that no candidate has scored more than candidate A.
- If candidate B’s Percentile score is 90, it indicates that 90% of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate B. It also indicates that remaining candidates have scored more than candidate B.
- If candidate C’s Percentile score is 50, it indicates that 50% of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate C. It also indicates that remaining half of those who took the examination have scored more than candidate C.
- If candidate D’s Percentile score is 30, it indicates that 30% of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate D. It also indicates that remaining have scored more than candidate D.
- If candidate E’s Percentile score is 1, it indicates that none of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either EQUAL TO OR LESS than candidate E. It also indicates that all remaining candidates who took the examination have scored more than the candidate.
Candidates can check the following seat matrix for the DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses for January 2019 session from the below.
Seat Position in each speciality for the January 2019 session
Fee Structure DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses
For DM / M.Ch (3 years)
- A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI in the respective discipline.
- The candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, degree, and tenure by 2019.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years.
For MD (Hospital Administration)
- The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for another category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
For MD / MS / MDS
- A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a
University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have
completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or
before 30th January 2019 [As per DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, the candidature will be as per DCI Revised BDS Course (4th Amendment) Regulation- 2011 published in Gazette notification (Extraordinary) Part-III, Section-4. Candidates who complete their internship after 30th January 2019 are not eligible for Registration in this examination.
- In case it is found that a candidate who does not fulfil the eligibility qualification/criteria
(such as Internship Completion dates) has provided false information solely for appearing in
the examination for practice purpose, the candidate shall be debarred from appearing in
AIIMS Entrance Examination in the future. The selected candidate will be verified against previously
available data for further action as above.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For OPH candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.
- Click here to check the full Eligibility Criteria for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses for January 2019 session.
For M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years)
- The candidate must possess an MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations. The eligibility criteria are the same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
For more eligibility details of DM / M.Ch / Fellowship / MD programme candidates refer to Information Brochure attached bottom on this page.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form (for MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / MDS / DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD submission was over as per the schedule given above. Interested candidates must fill the AIIMS online application form for PG entrance examination before the last date. The application fee includes the fee for entrance examination is non-refundable. AIIMS Online Registration for PG 2019 exam consists of registration, filling up the form, fee payment via debit/credit card/challan.
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application form of AIIMS PG 2019 in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
- The cost of AIIMS PG Application Form 2019 includes the fee for entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is required to go through the prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling in of the AIIMS online application form.
Note: For AIIMS PG 2019, eligible candidates first do basic registration, as a part of PAAR process, and then do the final registration at aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS PG Admit Card
Downloadable Admit cards for[MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS] of all the eligible candidates will be available on website www.aiimsexams.org. All the candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards from the website before the last date. It may please be noted that the Admit Cards will not be sent By Post. Admit card for AIIMS PG 2019 will be released after the completion of application process.
AIIMS PG Information Brochure
Candidates who going to fill their Application form for AIIMS PG 2019 for admission into various courses can check more details about all courses from the information brochure ofAIIMS PG 2018. Brochure for various programmes is given below as per announcement.
- Click here to check the FAQs regarding the DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) courses for January 2019 session.
Official Website: www.aiimsexam.org
Download Information Brochure here:-
- DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) Information Brochure – January Session 2019
- MD / MS / M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS Information Brochure – July Session 2018
If you have any queries regarding AIIMS PG, please ask in the comments below.