INI CET Admit Card 2020-2021 – AIIMS Delhi has released INI CET 2020 admit card. Candidates can download it from aiimsexams.org or the link below. To download admit card of INI CET for AIIMS, PGIMER, NIMHANS Jan admission 2021, candidates need to login by entering registration id, RUC code, and password. The INI CET admit card 2021 contains various details such as name of candidate, roll number, test centre name and address, timings, photo and signature of candidate. AIIMS Delhi will conduct INI CET 2020/2021 on November 20, 2020. Candidates must carry the hall ticket along with the below listed documents and things. Scroll below to check out INI CET admit card 2020 dates, how to download, what to do in case of discrepancy, and more details.
Latest: INI CET 2020 admit card has been released. Download from the login link below.
INI CET Admit Card 2020
National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) is conducted for admission in MD, MS, DM (6 yrs), MCh (6 yrs) and MDS courses. INI CET has replaced PG entrance exam for AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS, and PGIMER. Now all the colleges shall grant admission on the basis of national level exam. Check important dates for INI CET admit card 2020 from below.
Download INI CET 2020 Admit Card Here:
Click Here to access INI CET 2020/2021 login and download admit card.
Click Here to open INI CET 2020 exam page on the official website.
Click Here to visit AIIMS Delhi Entrance Exam Official Website.
INI CET 2020 Important Exam Instructions – Dress Code, What to Carry, Prohibited Iteams
Candidates must check and note these important instructions for INI CET 2020 exam, which will be held on November 20, 2020.
INI CET 2020 Dress Code
Candidates are expected to dress appropriately as per the weather. However, following are to be followed:
- No large buttons.
- Shoes or footwear with thick sole or heels are not permitted.
- Caps, jackets, scarfs, belts, goggles, wrist-bands etc. are not allowed.
- There shall be provision for safe keeping.
Candidates who will be wearing or carrying religious things / costumes have to report at the exam center early so that their proper frisking can be done. Candidates will only be allowed to enter exam hall after proper frisking.
Important instructions for INI CET 2020 admit card
- it is mandatory to carry admit card on the exam day.
- Make sure that the print put of the admit card should contain domain IP address and date + time of printing on the 1st line, at the top. If this details are not mentioned in the hall ticket it shall be considered invalid.
- Candidates should note details and images in the admit card should be clear. Too light or dark photocopy of the admit card shall not be acceptable.
- Do check that all the details printed on the admit card are correct and as per the registration slip.
- Candidates must read and sign the declaration with place and date.
What to do in case of discrepancy
If there is any error in the hall ticket, candidates must send an e-mail to “Assistant Controller of Examination”. The e-mail has to be send from the registered e-mail id only and must provide all the important details.
What to carry with INI CET 2020 Admit Card
- Along with the print out of INI CET 2020 admit card, candidates also need to carry – valid ID Proof and curfew pass (if applicable).
- The ID is to be carried as original
- The acceptable iD proofs are –> aadhaar card, e-aadhaar card with image of the face, passport, voter id card / EPIC, PAN card with photo, driver’s license.
List of prohibited items
Following items are banned from the exam hall and carrying these can lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- All electronic devices like mobile, calculator, etc.
- Devices capable of capturing or transmitting information like bluetooth, e-pen, etc.
- Watches, clock, etc.
- Jewelry or ornaments .
- Googles, scarfs, jackets, headgears, etc.
- Pen, pencil, paper.
INI CET exam hall instructions
- At the exam hall frisking, biometric assessment, electronic surveillance, etc shall be done.
- Candidates should reach exam hall within the reporting time.
- After the last entry, no candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- PwD candidates and candidates wearing religious attire have to reach early for frisking.
- Do follow the dress code.
- Candidates can use the back side of the admit card for rough work.
- Before leaving the exam hall, candidate must hand over INI CET 2020 admit card.
- During the exam – do not use the keyboard.
- Questions marked for review shall not be checked.
How to behave at the exam hall
Candidates must maintain silence in the exam hall and adhere to the rules of the exam. Following can get candidate in trouble.
- Copying of the questions.
- Talking, canvassing, unruly or any behavior capable of disturbing or disrupting the examination.
INI CET 2020 Admit Card Dates
|INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021||Dates|
|Release of admit card||13 Nov 2020|
|Exam Date||20 Nov 2020|
How to download INI CET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above given link.
STEP 2: Next, candidates need to look for the INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021 link present on the homepage. .
STEP 3: After clicking on the same, the candidate dashboard opens, enter the following details.
- Registration Unique Code
- Registration Id.
STEP 4: After doing so, the INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021 appears on the screen in pdf format.
Details in the INI CET Admit Card?
The applicants must read and check the details in the INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021 carefully. They are as follows.
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Test Centre Name
- Test Centre Address
- Instructions for the candidate
What to do in case of discrepancy in the INI CET Admit Card 2021?
In case there is any error / mistake in the INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021, then the applicant should contact the officials immediately. The applicant can contact the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi through the following communication channel. They should only use their registered email and mention the registration id and allotted roll number clearly.
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at: 1800117898 (Monday to Friday between 10.00 am to 05.00 pm)
How much time does AIIMS takes to response to queries ?
AIIMS, New Delhi, responds to the queries and mails within 3 working days, depending upon the number of queries and logistic issues. Candidates should note that these queries, are matched with the information provided by the respective candidate in the INI CET 2020 application form.
What to Do if Forgot Login Details for INI CET 2020?
The applicants must not worry if they have forgotten their login details for the INI CET Admit Card 2020/2021. The following are the steps to retrieve them.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the option for ” Forgot login details”, present on the candidate dashboard.
STEP 2: Then, there are 2 ways to retrieve the password, candidates can choose any of them accordingly.
Option 1: Enter registration id and mobile number.
Option 2: Enter Date of Birth and email id
STEP 3: After doing so, the password is displayed on the screen or sent to the email id and phone number.
INI CET Test Centres 2020
The official authority conducts the INI CET 2020/2021 exam in the following test centres all around India. Candidates can choose their choice of test centre while filling the INI CET 2020/2021 application form, however the centre is allotted as per the availability of seat only.
|Final City||Final City|
Click Here to check complete INI CET 2020 test centre list.
INI CET Exam Pattern
The candidates who want to pass the INI CET 2020/2021 exam with flying colors, need to prepare as per the exam pattern thoroughly. It is as follows:
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: It is held in computer based mode.
Number of Questions: There are 200 MCQ type questions.
Duration: The exam is held for 3 hours in total.
Language: The exam will only be held in the English language.
Important Books for INI CET 2020/2021 Preparation
As per experts, the following books are recommended for the INI CET 2020/2021 Preparation. They are as follows.
|Name of Book||Link to Purchase|
|16 Years JIPMER Solved Papers||Buy Here|
|Target JIPMER||Buy Here|
|Target AIIMS PG Entrance Gateway to Success||Buy Here|
|AIIMS Explorer||Buy Here|
About INI CET 2020/2021
AIIMS, Delhi will conduct the INI CET 2020/2021 examination in the online mode. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. There are 200 questions, all of which are MCQ type. The question paper also includes varied questions like Single Correct Choice and Multiple Correct Choice questions. The selected applicants are allotted seats into the PG courses like MD, MS, DM (6 yrs), MCh (6 yrs) and MDS in AIIMS, JIPMERPuducherry, PGIMER-Chandigarh, NIMHANS-Bengaluru.
Ques 1. Is INI CET 2020/2021 admit card sent offline to applicant?
Ques 2. Can I change my test centre after release of INI CET 2020/2021 admit card?
Ques 3. Can I carry the softcopy of INI CET 2020/2021 admit card to the test centre?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.