AIIMS PG Result 2019 – AIIMS Delhi announces AIIMS PG 2019 Result for DM / M.Ch & MD (Hospital Administration and MD / MS / MCh (6 yrs) / DM (6 yrs) / MDS online. The AIIMS PG result for all of these courses is covered on this page. AIIMS announces the result as pdf, on aiimsexams.org. In it, the roll number and category of qualified candidates are mentioned. The candidates qualified as per AIIMS PG Result 2019, are called for counselling or further assessment, depending on the course. Check more details on AIIMS PG Result 2019 from this page.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
AIIMS Delhi opes admission in two sessions, January and July. The Jan session is over and the candidates can check the AIIMS PG July Result 2019 from this page.
AIIMS PG July 2019 – MD / MS / MCh (6 yrs) / DM (6 yrs) / MDS
All the important dates for AIIMS PG July 2019 Result and exam for MD / MS / MCh (6 yrs) / DM (6 yrs) / MDS are mentioned in the table below.
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||Dates|
|Date of examination||05 May 2019|
|AIIMS PG Final Seat Position announced on||13 May 2019|
|Result Notification||13 May 2019 (Expected)|
AIIMS PG Result 2019: Candidates can check AIIMS PG 2019 Result for MD / MS / MCh (6 yrs) / DM (6 yrs) / MDS as per the schedule from aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS PG July 2019 Final Seat Position for July
- Click Here to check Final Seat Position for AIIMS PG 2019 in a new window.
- Click Here to check tentative Seat Positions for AIIMS PG 2019, which was released earlier.
AIIMS PG July 2019 – DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin)
All the important dates for AIIMS PG July 2019 Result and exam for DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin) are mentioned in the table below.
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||Dates|
|Examination dates Stage – I||06 & 13 Apr 2019|
|Result Announced on||16 Apr 2019|
|Examination dates Stage – II||24, 25 & 26 Apr 2019|
|Final Result Announced on||30 Apr 2019|
AIIMS PG Result 2019:
- Click here to check the result of stage 2 CBT exam of DM/ MCH/ MD(Hospital Administration).
- Click here to check the result of stage 1 CBT exam of DM/ MCH/ MD(Hospital Administration).
- Click here to check the Partial Modified Result of DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administration) Entrance Examination of Result Notification
The complete process for AIIMS PG July DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin) has ended. Hence, all the details below have been updated for AIIMS PG July Result 2019 for MD / MS / MCh (6 yrs) / DM (6 yrs) / MDS.
AIIMS PG 2019 Merit List, Score, and Percentile
The result of AIIMS PG 2019 July for MD / MS / MCh (6 yrs) / DM (6 yrs) / MDS is announced as:
- AIIMS PG 2019 Merit List in Order of Rank.
- AIIMS PG 2019 Merit List in Order of Roll Number.
- AIIMS PG 2019 Score and Percentile.
AIIMS PG 2019 Merit List: The merit list of AIIMS PG 2019 is a pdf, in which the roll number and rank of only the qualified candiates is mentioned.
AIIMS PG 2019 Score and Percentile: In AIIMS PG, the percentile score of the candidates are announced. The raw score are calculated on the basis of marking of the scheme. These raw scores are then converted to the percentile score.
The percentile score of the candidates indicates the performance of the candidates, in comparison to all the candidates who appeared for the exam. To do so, the raw marks are transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0 for each group of examinees.
- The percentile score indicates the percentage of candidates who scored below or equal to the candidates.
- The highest raw score is the 100 percentile score.
- AIIMS Delhi only considered percentile score upto 3 demcimials.
AIIMS PG 2019 Cut Off
The cut off for AIIMS PG 2019 is also in terms of percentile. It is used for getting placing candidates in the merit list. The cut off of AIIMS PG 2019 is 50th percentile.
AIIMS PG 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria for July Exam
If the rank of two or more candidates is the same in the examination, then the following criteria are used for breaking the tie.
Criterion 1 – The marks of candidates in AIIMS MBBS / BDS professional is checked. The candidates with the higher score are allocated higher rank.
Criterion 2 – If the criterion 1 is not enough to break the tie, then the older candidate is allocated a higher rank.
How to Check AIIMS PG Result 2019?
The result is only announced online and the candidates can check it by following the steps below:
Step 1 – Click on the link available above on this page.
Step 2 – On clicking the link, AIIMS PG July Result 2019 as pdf opens on a new page.
Step 3 – Now, candidates need to seek their roll number in the result pdf. Use Ctrl+F to do so.
Step 4 – Check the result and save a copy of it.
In both the rank list of AIIMS PG, only the roll number of the candidates is mentioned. Candidates whose name is mentioned on the rank list, qualify the exam.
Details in AIIMS PG 2019 Result
The result pdf is consist of the following information
- Roll Number
- Overall rank of the candidate
- Further instructions for the selected candidates
How to Check AIIMS PG 2019 Scorecard?
The scorecard of AIIMS PG 2019 is released via AIIMS PG 2019 login. The candidates can access it as follows:
Step 1 – Click on the link above. It leads to a window as shown below:
Step 2 – Enter candidate id and date of birth in the provided space.
Step 3 – Click on the “Login” button.
Step 4 – Check and download AIIMS PG July 2019 Scorecard.
Candidates need their scorecard during the final admission and counselling. Hence, do keep it safe.
What After the AIIMS PG Result is Declared?
After the declaration of the result for AIIMS PG 2019, the candidates who are eligible for the counseling need to download the Call letter. It is important that the candidates who wish to participate in the AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling to download the Call letter. Remember that no separate counseling Call Letter will be sent by Post.
All the candidates who come for counseling are required to bring one copy of their downloaded Call Letter and Admit Card, on the day of counseling along with other original certificates/documents
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
The next step after the declaration of result is counseling the list of student according to the merit list. The exam conducting body shall conduct three rounds of counseling. generated after the results are called for the counselling. The details regarding the AIIMS PG Counselling will be given separately by the AIIMS administration on their official website after the results are announced.
Documents to bring at the time of Counseling
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
AIIMS PG 2019 July Reservation of Seats
49.5% seats in AIIMS are served for the candidates belonging to different category. The reservation is applicable as follows:
|Category||Percentage of Reserved Seats|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||27%|
EWS Reservation is also applicable. However, details regarding the same shall be uploaded on the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Details for Jan Session
The seat positions for Jan session 2019 were as follows:
- AIIMS, New Delhi: 01 more seats have been added in AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS, Bhopal: The seat position of AIIMS Bhopal remains unchanged
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: 01 more seats has been added in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS, Jodhpur: 02 more seats have been added in AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS, Patna: The seat position of AIIMS Patna remain unchanged
- AIIMS, Raipur: The seat position of AIIMS Raipur remain unchanged
- AIIMS, Rishikesh: 63 seats have been reduced in AIIMS, Rishikesh
The final seat details for AIIMS PG Jan 2019 is as below.
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
Official website www.aiimsexams.org
If you have any question about the AIIMS PG 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.