The AIIMS PG Result 2019 will be available for the January Session 2019 on official website. The candidates who will appear in the entrance exam will be able to check their result by online mode only. The exam conducting body, which is, AIIMS New Delhi will not send any intimation either through SMS or email to the candidates about the publication of the result. The result for AIIMS PG 2019 for both January and July session will be available online at aiimsexams.org. The AIIMS PG Result shall be available in the pdf format.
After the declaration of the result, a merit list shall also be published online. Only those candidates whose name will be included in the merit list will be eligible to appear for AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling. The candidates can check complete details about AIIMS PG 2019 Result from this page.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
To be considered in the merit list, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off percentile, which is, 50th percentile. The results for all PG courses for both the sessions January and July are declared after the respective examination are held successfully, The dates regarding examination and results for various Postgraduate courses of AIIMS PG 2019 are given in the table below.
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) January 2019 Session||July 2019 Session|
|Examination dates Stage – I||04 Nov 2018||18 Nov 2018|
|Result Notification||08 Nov 2018||—|
|Examination dates Stage – II||15, 16 and 17 Nov 2018||—|
|Final Result||26 Nov 2018||23 Nov 2018|
Result: The candidates can check their result for AIIMS PG 2019 on the official website www.aiimsexams.org
How to Download AIIMS PG Result 2019?
The candidates will be able to check their result for AIIMS PG 2019 exam by following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page as soon as the AIIMS PG Result is available.
- The result shall be available in the pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name or Roll Number or registration number in the rectangular box.
- If your details are available in the pdf, it will be highlighted.
- It is also advised to the candidates to download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Details Given in the AIIMS PG 2019 Result
The result pdf will consist of the following information
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Overall rank of the candidate
- Further instructions for the selected candidates
Tie Breaker Criteria for AIIMS PG 2019
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, their tie will be resolved by considering the following methods:
- The candidates who obtain the highest aggregate marks in all the MBBS/BDS professional examination shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- In case there is still a tie the candidate who is older in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
What After the AIIMS PG Result is Declared?
After the declaration of the result for AIIMSPG 2019, the candidates who are eligible for the counseling need to download the Call letter. It is important that the candidates who wish to participate in the AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling to download the Call letter. Remember that no separate counseling Call Letter will be sent by Post.
All the candidates who come for counseling are required to bring one copy of their downloaded Call Letter and Admit Card, on the day of counseling along with other original certificates/documents
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
The next step after the declaration of result is counseling the list of student according to the merit list. The exam conducting body shall conduct three rounds of counseling. generated after the results are called for the counselling. The details regarding the AIIMS PG Counselling will be given separately by the AIIMS administration on their official website after the results are announced.
Documents to bring at the time of Counseling
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
If you have any question about the AIIMS PG 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.