The AIIMS PG Result 2019 has been released and can be checked from this page. The result for AIIMS PG 2019 is available in pdf format consist of roll number, category, etc. The candidates need to obtain minimum cut off percentile in order to pass the test. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the AIIMS PG 2019 entrance examination, a merit list is then prepared. Those candidates whose details such as roll number, name, etc is included in the merit list will then be eligible to participate in the AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling. The candidates can check complete details about the AIIMS PG 2019 Result from this page.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
To be considered in the merit list, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off percentile, which is, 50th percentile. The result for all PG courses for the January session has been declared. Candidates can check the table below for all the important dates:
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||DM / M.Ch (3 years) / MD (Hospital Admin.) January 2019 Session||July 2019 Session|
|Examination dates Stage – I||04 Nov 2018||13 Apr 2019|
|Result Notification||08 Nov 2018||—|
|Examination dates Stage – II||15, 16 and 17 Nov 2018||—|
|Final Result||23 Nov 2018||10 May 2019|
MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years) / DM (6 years)/MDS. – JULY 2019 SESSION
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||Dates|
|Date of examination||05 May 2019|
|Result Notification||To be announced|
- Click here to check percentile secured by the candidates for DM/M.Ch/MD(HA) Jan 2019 Entrance Exam.
- Click here to check the corrigendum regarding result of DM(Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology).
- Click here to check the result of AIIMS PG for MD/MS/MCh(6YRS)/ DM(6YRS) /MDS January 2019 session through candidate login.
- Click here to check the result of AIIMS PG January 2019 session for DM / MCh and MD courses.
- Click here to check the result of AIIMS PG January 2019 session for MD/MS/DM (6 Years)/ MCh (6 Years) courses.
How to Download AIIMS PG Result 2019?
The candidates can now check their result for AIIMS PG 2019 exam by following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which is now provided on this page.
- The result is available in the pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your name or Roll Number or registration number in the rectangular box.
- If your details are available in the pdf, it will be highlighted.
- It is also advised to the candidates to download and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Details Given in the AIIMS PG 2019 Result
The result pdf is consist of the following information
- Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Overall rank of the candidate
- Further instructions for the selected candidates
Tie Breaker Criteria for AIIMS PG 2019
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, their tie will be resolved by considering the following methods:
- The candidates who obtain the highest aggregate marks in all the MBBS/BDS professional examination shall be placed higher in the merit list.
- In case there is still a tie the candidate who is older in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
What After the AIIMS PG Result is Declared?
After the declaration of the result for AIIMSPG 2019, the candidates who are eligible for the counseling need to download the Call letter. It is important that the candidates who wish to participate in the AIIMS PG 2019 Counseling to download the Call letter. Remember that no separate counseling Call Letter will be sent by Post.
All the candidates who come for counseling are required to bring one copy of their downloaded Call Letter and Admit Card, on the day of counseling along with other original certificates/documents
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
The next step after the declaration of result is counseling the list of student according to the merit list. The exam conducting body shall conduct three rounds of counseling. generated after the results are called for the counselling. The details regarding the AIIMS PG Counselling will be given separately by the AIIMS administration on their official website after the results are announced.
Documents to bring at the time of Counseling
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Details
The Institute has published a final seat position for MD/MS/DM(6yrs)/M.Ch.(6yrs) and MDS for January 2019 session. A notification regarding the seat details was also published earlier, however, few changes have been made to it now. The changes made in the seat positions are as follows:
- AIIMS, New Delhi: 01 more seats have been added in AIIMS, New Delhi
- AIIMS, Bhopal: The seat position of AIIMS Bhopal remains unchanged
- AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: 01 more seats has been added in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- AIIMS, Jodhpur: 02 more seats have been added in AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS, Patna: The seat position of AIIMS Patna remain unchanged
- AIIMS, Raipur: The seat position of AIIMS Raipur remain unchanged
- AIIMS, Rishikesh: 63 seats have been reduced in AIIMS, Rishikesh
The final seat details for AIIMS PG Jan 2019 is as below.
- Click Here to open the above in a new window.
Official website www.aiimsexams.org
If you have any question about the AIIMS PG 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.