Assam PG Medical Admission 2020 – A notice has been released for PG Medical’s second round of counselling. Candidates can start filling choice for 2nd round of counselling from July 09, 2020. Those who have already apply for it, need not submit the application for the same again. The candidates interested in PG Medical 2020 Admission have to appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test. As per the exam result if they have qualified by securing cut off marks then they have a place in the Assam PG Medical 2020 Merit List. Qualified and eligible candidates can take part in counseling and spot admission process. The rest of the details have been provided below, refer to this article.
Latest: Online choice filling for 2nd round of counselling has been started. Access the choice filling link from below.
Assam PG Medical (MD/MS)Admission through NEET PG 2020
DME Assam releases the notice for Assam PG Medical 2020 Admission at the official website i.e. dmeassam.gov.in. The candidates whose names are mention in the NEET PG 2020 merit list can apply for the Post Graduation courses as per Assam Medical Courses.
Important dates for Assam PG Medical Admission 2020
The dates mentioned below in the table.
|Online registration for counselling||24 – 28 Apr 2020|
|Online filling of choices||30 Apr – 02 May 2020|
|Online registration for counselling||06-07 Jul 2020|
|Online Filling of Choices will be available from||09-12 Jul 2020|
|Selected Candidate list will available on||16 Jul 2020|
|Selected Candidate can get admission from||17-19 Jul 2020|
Second Round Counselling Registration: Click here for online choice filling for 2nd round.
Assam PG Medical (MD/MS)Admission through NEET PG 2020 Important Documents and Announcements
Online Admission Notice for State Quota seats of PG Courses has been released. They have als0 released the provisional seat matrix for PG Courses. You can get the rest of information from below-
- Click here to download the 2nd round seat matrix
- Click here to download the Notice for 2nd Round of PG Online counseling for Assam State Quota seats.
- Click here to download the Notice for State Quota seats of PG Courses
- Click here to download the Admission Notice-Round-1 Counseling of State Quota seats
- Click here to download the Provisional select list of candidates(Round 1), PG Courses
- Click here to download the List of Registered Candidates for online counseling of state quota seats
- Click here to download the College wise & Category wise distribution of P.G. seats
Lastest News Assam PG Medical (MD/MS)Admission through NEET PG 2020
Counselling notice for 1st round of counselling has been released. Check it from below.
Click here to download the above notice.
Assam Educational Notice for remote & difficult Area Notice for session 2020 has been released online. The last date for the submission of the request for the additional marks has been extended up to April 15, 2020. Candidates can check the notice from below image as well as the pdf is also provided.
Click here to download the notice for remote and difficult area of Assam.
Assam PG Medical Merit List 2020
The merit list is declared online on the official website. The Assam Merit List contains the name of the eligible shortlisted candidates who cleared the NEET PG 2020 by meeting the cutoff criteria. Candidates are called as per the merit for the counselling round.
- Click here to download the revised Assam State Merit List 2020.
- Click here to download the Assam State Merit List 2020.
The merit list contains the following information –
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll no,
- Category for All India 50% Quota,
- Residential Domicile State,
- MBBS Total Percentage,
- MBBS Institute State, Score,
- All India NEET-PG 2020 Rank,
- State of Assam Rank.
Assam PG Medical Eligibility Criteria 2020
Applicants must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the course. The eligibility is shared below in points candidates can read them.
- Candidates must have completed the one year of internship.
- Applicant must have sitted for NEET PG 2020 Entrance exam.
- Candidates must have cleared the NEET PG 2020 as per the qualifying cut off marks are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be the permanent resident of the State.
- Must have passed MBBS from the Medical Council Of India.
Assam PG Medical Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to fill the Assam PG Application form 2020 which are available to the candidates online on the official website. Candidates have to submit the application form in the offline mode to the address that is introduced by the State at the time of admission. Candidates must fill the information up to the mark to avoid rejection of the form as chances for the modification in the application is not provided to the candidates. It’s advised applicants must cross-check the eligibility criteria.
Assam PG Medical Counselling 2020
DME Assam releases the notification about Assam PG Medical 2020 Admission. It contains the process of counselling and also important dates. Candidates whose name have appeared in the merit list are eligible to appear for the counselling and spot admission to DME Assam PG Medical 2020 courses conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, Training and Research, Assam. By keeping in mind the reservation criteria, state ranks and other points the admission are allotted to the candidates. At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring the admission fees/counselling fee with them. They also need to submit the original documents to the concerned authority at the time of counselling.
Documents to carry for the Counselling –
Candidates must not forget to carry the following documents with themselves on the day of counselling.
- High School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Mark sheets of all professional examinations.
- Statement pf Graduation Marks
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Employers relieving certificate, if employed.
- S.C./S.T./O.B.C./Person with Disability certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2020.
- Online registration proof.
- Print out of candidate’s State merit placement.
Assam PG Medical Selection List 2020
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam publish the final list of the candidates for its PG Medical (MS/MD) 2020 Admission for its four medical colleges after the counselling and spot admission process. The official final list of selected candidates is released on the official website and a link also be provided for the same on this page.
Assam PG Medical Cut Off 2020
On the basis of the NEET PG 2020 entrance exam, the Assam merit List is prepared. Candidates have to score the qualifying marks as per the released cutoff. As per the first cutoff round 2019 the minimum of marks required by the candidate are given below:
- Reserved & Un-Reserved Category – 560 marks
- Physically Handicapped – 317 or above marks.
Assam PG Medical Seats 2020
Candidates can check the seat intake data as per the last year for the rough idea from the shared table.
|S.No.||Name of course||Total seats||Seats under AIQ|
|1||PG (MD / MS)||318||159|
|3||DM / MCh||16||0|
Official Website – dme.assam.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.