Directorate of Medical Education, Assam looks after Assam PG Medical (MD/MS) 2019 Admission. Admission to postgraduate medical programmes including MD and MS are on the basis of NEET PG 2019. The candidates interested in PG Medical 2019 Admission have to appear in the National Eligibility Entrance Test. As per exam result if they have qualified by securing cut off marks then they have a place in the Assam PG Medical 2019 Merit List. Qualified and eligible candidates can take part in counselling and spot admission process.
Assam PG Medical (MD/MS) 2019 Admission
DME Assam releases notice on Assam PG Medical 2019 Admission at the official website i.e. dmeassam.gov.in. The candidates whose names are mentioned in the NEET PG 2019 Merit list are can apply for the Post Graduation courses as per Assam Medical Courses.
Important dates for Assam PG Medical 2019 Admission
|Last date for submission of Application||22 Mar 2019|
|Release of Assam PG 2019 Merit List||Last Week of Mar 2019|
|Certificate Verification||02 – 04 Apr 2019|
|2nd counseling and spot admission||24 to 26 Apr 2019|
|MopUp counseling and spot admission|
- Click here to check the notice reagrding Counselling and spot counselling for filling up of vacant seats.
- Click here to check the notice regarding extended Mop-up Counseling for PG Courses session 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding lowering of qualifying marks in NEET-PG,2019.
- Click here to check the educational notice.
- Click here to check the official notice regarding extended dates of the commencement of class.
- Click here to check the official notice regarding the commencement of class.
- Click here to check notice regarding certificate verification.
DME Assam releases a notification about Assam PG Medical 2019 Admission. This contains the process of counselling and also important dates. Candidates whose name have appeared in the merit list are eligible to appear for the counselling and spot admission to DME Assam PG Medical 2019 courses conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, Training and Research, Assam.
Those who fulfill all eligibility criteria for admission against Assam state quota seats as per Assam PG Admission rules are also eligible to apply for the PG courses. At the time of counselling, candidates have to bring the admission fees/counselling fee with them. They also need to submit the original documents to concerned authority at the time of counselling.
- Click here to check the notification for MopUp round of counselling.
- Click here to check the notice regarding 2nd counselling of PG courses.
- Click here to check notice for 1 counselling of PG courses.
Assam PG Medical 2019 Merit List
The merit list for NEET PG 2019 State of Assam has been declared. Candidates can check it through the link which has been provided below. The merit list is also available on the official website. A direct link also has been provided for the same and students can also check the merit list through the link given here on this page. It contains the following information: Candidate Name, Roll no, Category for All India 50% Quota, PWD, Residential Domicile State, MBBS Total Percentage, MBBS Institute State, Score (out of 1500), All India NEET-PG 2019 Rank, State of Assam Rank.
- Click here for NEET-PG 2019 Merit List of Assam State.
Assam PG Medical 2019 Selection List
Directorate of Medical Education, Assam will publish the final list of the candidates for its PG Medical (MS/MD) 2019 Admission for its four medical colleges after the counselling and spot admission process. The official final list of selected candidates will be released on the official website and a link also will be provided for the same on this page. They will be able to check the final list through the link.
Assam PG Medical Seats
As per previous Year!
|S.No.||Name of course||Total seats||Seats under AIQ|
|1||PG (MD / MS)||318||159|
|3||DM / MCh||16||0|