AUCET / AUEET Web Counselling 2020 is going to be conducted after the declaration of AUCET / AUEET Result 2020. Candidates having AUCET 2020 / AUEET 2020 Ranks are required to be present for Counselling at various helpline centers with all the required certificates and registration fee. Other information regarding AUCET / AUEET Web Counselling 2020 can be found on this page.
AUCET / AUEET Web Counselling 2020
After the declaration of AUCET / AUEET Result 2020, Counselling schedule for the same will be released officially. Schedule for AUCET / AUEET Web Counselling 2020 can be checked from the schedule below.
|Rank Card Downloading||2nd week of May 2020|
|Registration for Certificate Verification / Counseling online||last week of May 2020|
|Special category Certificate verification for NCC and CAP categories at Visakhapatnam only (Directorate of Admissions Office)||last week of May 2020|
|Special category Certificate verification for PH and Sports categories at Visakhapatnam only (Directorate of Admissions Office)||last week of May 2020|
|Special category Certificate verification for NSS categories at Visakhapatnam only (Directorate of Admissions Office)||last week of May 2020|
|Certificate verification for all candidates at four (4) Helpline centers: Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, Vizianagaram & Vijayawada||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Web options open during||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Allotment of seats (1st Phase)||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|2nd Phase of Certificate verification||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Display of vacancy position for 2nd Phase||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Web options for 2nd Phase open during||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Allotment of seats (2nd Phase)||last week of Jun 2020|
|Payment of Course Fee for the allotted seats||last week of Jun 2020|
|Display of vacancy position||last week of Jun 2020|
|3rd Phase Counselling||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of Jul 2020|
Counselling: Information pertaining to AUCET / AUEET Web Counselling 2020 will be declared on the official website i.e. auvspdoa.in.
Documents to be required at the time of AUCET/AUEET 2020 Counselling/Admission
At the time of certificate verification at helpline centres candidates should produce the following original certificates in support of the qualification and reservations claimed in the application for verification:
- AUEET-2020 Rank card & Hall Ticket.
- Intermediate original certificate.
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/Matriculation or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate, (for other Institutions)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years or Residence Certificate for the preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EBC/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (the validity of income certificate is for one year from the date of issue).
- 4 recent passport size Photos.
- Candidates opting for admission under NCC/Sports/CAP/PH quota shall produce a relevant original certificate, in addition to the above.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates.
Once the admission procedure is completed, including fee payment the admitted candidate will get all his/her Original certificates back except T.C., C.C. and Migration certificate.
The university reserves the right to deny entry into AUEET-2020 if the University finds the antecedents of the candidate are bad. If the University finds the antecedents of the candidates are bad subsequent to the appearance of AUEET-2020, his/her rank can be cancelled and the candidate can be denied admission into any program under AUEET-2020 or admission can be cancelled even if admission is given.
All the admissions are purely provisional and the university reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage.
Cancellation of seats: Cancellation of seats will be made with 90% refund of the total fee prescribed before completion of first phase and 80% refund before completion of second phase counseling and with no fee refund after the second phase of counseling.