AUCET / AUEET Counselling 2020 – AUEET 2020 Spot Admissions Schedule for Left Over Seats has released. All information related to AUCET / AUEET Counselling is available on the official website, which is audoa.in. Andhra University is conducting the counselling for AUCET / AUEET 2020 in online mode. The admission is provided to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in the entrance exam, which is AUCET and AUEET. First, the candidates have to report for verification, thereafter, the registration is done. Next, the applicant needs to exercise their options for the AUCET / AUEET 2020 counselling. Thereafter, the seat allotment result is declared. Scroll below to check out the important dates, how to register, how to do a choice filling, seat allotment and much more.
– Schedule for verification of Original Certificates and Ratification of Spot and Management Admissions made by Affiliated Colleges is available. Scroll down to check it.
– AUEET 2020 Schedule of admission counselling for “No Test” Courses has released. Scroll below to check it.
AUCET / AUEET Web Counselling 2020
The counselling for no test courses like M.Tech Oceanic, Atmospheric Sciences and Petroleum Exploration, MA Hindi, MA Sanskrit, M.A. Music, M.A. Dance, M.P.Ed, M.F.A is done manually. For more information about AUCET / AUEET 2020 counselling, check the table given below.
|Announcement of result|
19 Oct 2020 – AUCET
|Registration for Certificate Verification / Counseling online||27 Oct 2020|
|Off-line (Physical) certificate verification for candidates under CAP|
|28 Oct 2020|
|Off-line (Physical) certificate verification for candidates under|
PH categories only
|29 Oct 2020|
|Uploading of Special Category certificates under NCC, NSS & Sports|
|28 – 29 Oct 2020|
|Up-loading of certificates|
|Entry / edit of web options by the candidates|
Science All Subjects
Arts All Subjects
29 – 30 Dec 2020
31 Dec 2020 to 01 Jan 2021
02 Jan 2021
03 Jan 2021
04 – 05 Jan 2021
|Provisional allotment of seats|
06 Jan 2021
|Payment of fee|
07 – 12 Jan 2021
|Reporting to the Principal of respective college|
18 – 19 Jan 2021
|AUEET 2020 Spot Admission Date||08 Feb 2021|
|Commencement of on-line classes for 1st semester, 2020|
AUEET 2020 Ratification Letter & Proforma with Submission Schedule
Click here to download the notice.
AUEET 2020 Schedule of Admission Counselling for “No Test” Courses
Click here to download the notice.
AUEET 2020 Spot Admissions Schedule for Left Over Seats
- Click here to check the AUEET 2020 Spot Admissions Schedule for Left Over Seats.
Seat Allotment Status and Fee Payment Link:
– Click here to check the AUCET / AUEET Counselling 2020 2nd Phase Seat Allotment Status.
– Click here to check the AUCET / AUEET Counselling 2020 1st Phase Seat Allotment Status.
Instruction: Click here to check the instructions for 1st phase allotted candidates under AUCET / AUEET Counselling 2020.
Allotment Letter: Click here to check the AUCET / AUEET Counselling 2020 Allotment Letter.
Web Options for Counselling: Click here to access the Web Options link for AUCET / AUEET Counselling.
Register for Counselling: Click Here to register for AUCET / AUEET Counselling.
AUCET / AUEET 2020 Counselling Fee
The qualified candidates will have to pay a certain amount for the registration of appearing in the AUCET / AUEET counselling. The registration fee has to be submitted online or at the bank counter of the helpline centres. Check the table given below to know the amount.
|General / Unsreserved candidates||Rs 500|
|SC / ST / PHC||Rs 250|
How to register for AUCET / AUEET 2020 Counselling?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before registering for the AUCET / AUEET 2020 Counselling. If it’s done online, They need to login and register with basic details like name of candidate, roll number, rank obtained, marks obtained. However, applicants who have secured AUCET / AUEET ranks are required to appear for the document verification at the designated helpline centre Then, after successful registration can have to upload the certificates and documents.
Important Documents for AUCET / AUEET Counselling
The candidates have to verify the documents in online mode only. They need to upload the following.
- Allotment-cum-fee receipt (will be collected with candidate signature).
- AUEET / AUCET 2020 admit card and rank card
- Degree / Provisional Pass certificate
- Intermediate pass certificate
- Some passport size photographs
- Consolidated Marks statement of the Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate last studied. Candidates who have completed/studied already or discontinued and seeking admission to a second PG or professional course should submit TC relating to the first PG course only. ( Original Transfer Certificate will be collected ).
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation / SSC/ or equivalent Certificate)
- Migration Certificate (for candidates who studied in other universities)
- Study Certificates for the last seven years ending with the qualifying examination or Residence Certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC/EWS/ Minority candidates.
- Valid latest income certificate issued by M.R.O./ Thasildar if fee concession is claimed (them validity of income certificate is four years from the date of issue) or White ration card (GO.M.S.No.186 dt.26.5.2015).
- Physical fitness certificate from an Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- One set of Photostat copies of all the above certificates
How to do choice filling for AUCET / AUEET Counselling
After successful registration and choice filling, the candidates need to exercise their options for choice filling in AUCET / AUEET Counselling. They can choose as many options as they want to login with registration and password. The choice filling is done for college / course options.
AUCET / AUEET Counselling Seat Allotment
The official authority releases the result for AUCET / AUEET Counselling Seat Allotment. Candidates, can either freeze the options, if they have satisfied with the allotted seat. Thereafter, the candidates can choose float option, if they want to go for the upward movement. After AUCET / AUEET seat allotment, candidates have to pay admission fee.
AUCET / AUEET Counselling: Cancellation of Admission
If the candidates want to withdraw their money after the admission into a particular course, they must be aware of some points related to counselling. Refer to the information given below.
- The cancellation of seats can be made with 90% refund of the total fee set by the university before the completion of first phase of counselling.
- 80% refund of the total fee will be given before the completion of second phase of counselling.
- The candidates must note that there will be no refund of fee after the second phase of counselling.
About AUCET 2020
Andhra University Common Entrance Test is conducted by Andhra University for admission into various post-graduate courses. The test is conducted in the offline mode. It is conducted for admission into various courses like M.Tech, M.Ed. M.A., M.Com, MJMC, M.Ed etc. The duration of the exam is 90 minutes. In the test, 100 multiple-choice questions are asked.
About AUEET 2020
Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test is conducted for the admission into 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech Dual degree programmes. AUEET consists of multiple-choice questions. There are 3 parts in the test namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The courses in which candidates can take admission after qualifying AUEET are B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering), B.Tech + M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), B.Tech + M.Tech (Information Technology.
FAQs for AUCET / AUEET 2020 Counselling
What is the first step for AUCET / AUEET counselling?
How can I pay the registration fee for AUCET / AUEET counselling?
Where can I check the schedule of different phases for AUCET / AUEET counselling?
How can I select my courses / colleges?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.