AUEET 2020 – The candidates can submit AUEET 2020 application form without the late fee till July 05, 2020. However, with the late fee, the application form can be submitted till July 10, 2020. The candidates can fill the application form for AUEET 2020 at audoa.in. Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) is conducted for the students who want to take admission in 6 year B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree programmes. The test is conducted in the online as well as offline mode. The final admission in the courses is done as per the rank secured by the candidates in AUEET 2020. Check more information regarding AUEET 2020 here such as its eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern etc.
Latest: Candidates can fill AUEET 2020 application form till July 05, 2020. On the other hand, the application form with the late fee of Rs 1500 can be submitted till July 10, 2020 Click here to Apply.
Candidates who are shortlisted are offered admission in A.U. College of Engineering and A.U College of Engineering for Women. Check important dates related to AUEET 2020 given below.
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||06 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||05 Jul 2020|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||10 Jul 2020|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||15 -17 Jul 2020|
|Downloading AUEET Hall Tickets||25 Jul 2020|
|Commencement of Entrance Test||07 Aug 2020|
|Date of Publication of results||14 Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Admission||18 Aug 2020|
Courses Offered in 6 Year B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programme
The candidates get an exit option after completing the 4 years of degree. After the completion of 4 years, the candidates are given a B.Tech degree. Check the courses offered given below.
- B.Tech (CSE) + M.Tech
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Electronics & Communications Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)
- B.Tech + M.Tech (Instrumentation Technology)
AUEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria set by The Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Check the eligibility criteria for AUEET 2020 given below.
- A candidate should have passed 10+2 level of examination from a recognized Board.
- Also should have pursued and passed Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics as core subjects in Class 12.
- Must have secured at least 50% of marks in average to be eligible to appear for AUEET 2020.
A candidate falls under the category of local category if he / she belongs to West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Srikakulam, East Godavari.
- if he / she has studied in an educational institution in such local area for a period of not less than 4 consecutive academic years ending with the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the relevant qualifying exam as the case may be. OR
- Where, during the whole or any part of the 4 consecutive years in which he/she appeared or first appeared in the qualifying examination, he / she has not studied in any educational institutions, if he / she resided in that local area for a period not less than 4 years immediately preceding the commencement of the qualifying exam.
Non – Local Candidate
A candidate is considered a non – local candidate if:
AUEET 2020 Application Form
Application form for AUEET releases in the online mode at auvspdoa.in and andhrauniv.edu.in. The application process requires the candidates to fill the personal details, address details, contact details in the application form. Before filling the application form, the candidates need to keep the following information ready after referring the concerned documents.
- Course for which application form has to be filled
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination
- Percentage and marks of the qualifying exam
- Date of birth as per SSC records
- Caste mentioned in the case certificate for SC / ST / BC candidates
- Income of the parents
- Proof of local status
Application fee: The application can be submitted via debit card/credit bank/net banking or at Union Bank. The amount of the application fee given below table.
|SC / ST / PHC||Rs 1000|
AUEET 2020 Syllabus
AUEET 2020 syllabus consists of topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Check the topics from which questions are framed.
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Dispersion and Probability
- Coordinate Geometry
- Units and Measurement
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Mechanical Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Current Electricity
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Hydrogen and its compounds
- p-block elements (Group 13 and Group 14)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry – Some basic principles and techniques
- d and f block elements
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
AUEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for AUEET 2020.
- Duration – The exam is conducted for 90 minutes
- Question Type – The exam consists of multiple-choice questions
- Sections – There are 3 sections in the exam
- Total Marks – The test is of 100 marks in total
Distribution of questions
AUEET 2020 Books
Check the important books for AUEET 2020 given below.
|CBSE Mathematics Chapterwise Solved Paper Class 12 2019-20||Buy Here|
|All In One Physics CBSE class 12 2019-20||Buy Here|
|NCERT Solutions Physics 12th||Buy Here|
|15 Sample Question Papers Mathematics Class 12th||Buy Here|
|NCERT Exemplar Problems-Solutions MATHEMATICS class 12th||Buy Here|
|All In One Chemistry class 12 2019-20||Buy Here|
|CBSE Chemistry Chapterwise Solved Papers Class 12 2019-20||Buy Here|
AUEET 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
AUEET hall ticket releases online at auvspdoa.in and andhrauniv.edu.in. Candidates can download AUEET 2020 admit card by entering the application number, date of birth, and name of the test. The hall ticket consists of important details like exam date, reporting time, exam duration, address of the test centre etc. All the candidates need to carry the admit card to the test centre positively.
Note: The candidates are required to preserve the admit card till the end of the admission process.
AUEET 2020 Exam Center
AUEET 2020 will be conducted at the following test centres :
Note: When the number of registered candidates for any test is below 100, the test will be conducted at Visakhapatnam centre only.
Exam Day Guidelines for AUEET 2020
On the day of the examination, the test-takers are required to follow some instructions. Check the points given below for the same.
- The candidates must reach the test centre half an hour before the commencement of the test.
- Do not carry items like mobile phones, pagers, papers, notebooks, log table, slide rules etc inside the examination hall.
- Before starting with the examination, check that the OMR given has the same name, roll number and photograph.
- Do not indulge in any indiscipline, impersonation or malpractice during the examination.
AUEET 2020 Result
Andhra University announces results for AUEET at its official website, auvspdoa.in and andhrauniv.edu.in. Firstly, it releases the merit list for the students who have qualified the examination. Later, the rank cards are also released for the shortlisted candidates at the official website itself. The ranks are determined according to the marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination.
If in case, two or more candidates obtain same number of marks then, the tie-breaking criteria is followed.
- Firstly, Part A Mathematics section marks are taken into consideration
- If the tie is still there, then, Part B Physics section marks are considered
- If the tie still persists, then, Part C Chemistry section marks are given preference
- Lastly, if the tie is still there, then, the date of birth is considered and the preference is given to the older candidate
AUEET 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of result, the shortlisted candidates have to take part in the counselling process. The candidates have to first appear for the document verification process. Then, once the verification is done, candidates have to register and select the options of colleges and courses in th online mode. Later, a seat allotment result published on the website. On the day of document verification, following documents have to be taken.
Documents required at the time of counselling
- Income certificate issued by M.R.O
- AUEET 2020 rank card
- Integrated community certificate (SC / SC / BC / EBC / Minority candidate)
- Hall Ticket of qualifying exam
- 10+2 original certificate
- Date of birth certificate (SSC / Matriculation or equivalent)
- Consolidated marksheet of the qualifying examination
- 4 recent passport size photographs
- Physical fitness certificate issued by Asst. Civil Surgeon
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case if the child is an armed personnel
- Study certificate for the last 7 years or residence certificate
- Transfer or conduct certificate
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
AUEET 2020 Reservation Criteria
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for AUEET 2020 given below.
|Non – local candidates||15%|
|Other states candidates||5%|
|Foreign candidates||15% of the supernumerary seats|
AUEET 2020 Distribution of Seats
Check the distribution of seats after qualifying AUEET in A.U College of Engineering and A.U College of Engineering for Women.
|Name of the course||A.U College of Engineering|
(Self – Finance)
|A.U College of Engineering for Women|
|B.Tech (CSE) + M.Tech||120||30|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Electronics + |
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Civil Engineering)||60||30|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)||60||30|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)||30||–|
|B.Tech + M.Tech (Instrumentation Technology)||30||–|
AUEET 2020 Fee Structure
The fee amount for the admission is given below the table.
|6 year B.Tech + M.Tech|
Dual Degree programs
FAQs for AUEET 2020
What is the eligibility criteria for AUEET 2020?
The candidates should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
What is the duration of the exam and what type of questions are asked in AUEET?
The duration of the exam is 90 minutes and multiple-choice questions are asked in the exam.
Can I submit AUEET 2020 application form only through online mode?
Yes, the application form for AUEET 2020 can be submitted only via online mode.
Will I get the exit option after completing my B.Tech?
Yes, the candidates will get the exit option after completing their 4 years. The candidates will be given a B.Tech degree after the completion of 4 years.
How is rank determined for AUEET?
The rank for AUEET is determined according to the marks in the entrance test.
How is final admission done in the B.Tech + M.Tech dual degree programmes?
The final admission is done according to the performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination and after checking their eligibility conditions.
For more information regarding AUEET 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.