BITSAT 2019 Registration: BITS has closed the BITSAT Registration 2019 on March 31. Candidates can now check the status of their application from the link given below. The application form for BITSAT 2019 was released by Birla Institute of Technology and Science at bitsadmission.com. To register for BITSAT 2019, the aspirants had to pay an amount of Rs. 3150/- for male candidates and Rs. 2650/- for female candidates. In addition, after the BITSAT 2019 registration, you had to register for BITS for admission. Furthermore, if there is an error in the submitted BITSAT Application Form 2019, the candidates can edit the details as and when the form correction window opens. Check here complete details on BITSAT Registration.
BITSAT 2019 Registration
As per the sources, last year more than a 50,000 candidates registered for BITSAT. The registration for BITSAT 2019 is to be completed by online mode only. The BITSAT Application form is not going to be sent by post/ email to the candidates. The candidates can check below the schedule for commencement of BITSAT 2019 Registration.
|BITSAT 2019 Registration||Important Dates|
|Registration for BITSAT 2019 starts from||04 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit BITSAT 2019 Application Form|
|Window for editing details in BITSAT Application Form opens from||22 Mar to 01 Apr 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 exam date||16 to 26 May 2019|
|Submit BITS admission form, with 12th marks and Preferences||16 May – 18 Jun 2019|
Application Process Over..!!
- Click Here to check the BITSAT 2019 Application Status.
- Click here to apply for BITSAT 2019 editing applications for registered candidates.
BITSAT 2019 Application Status
The exam conducting body has started the facility for the candidates to check the status of their submitted BITSAT Application Form. The candidates can check the status of acceptance/ rejection of BITSAT 2019 Application Form by online mode only. To check the application status, the aspirants need to log in by entering details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc.
How to Check BITSAT 2019 Application Status?
- Visit the official website of BITSAT 2019.
- You can also click on the link above to directly go to the application status login page.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the BITSAT tab.
- In the BITSAT tab, click on the “Application Status”
- Now, choose the link for BITSAT Application Status
- Next, you need to enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the details your Application Status will appear on the screen.
BITSAT 2019 Registration Fees
The application process for BITSAT 2019 is completed only when the aspirants pay the required amount of the registration fee. The application fee is as follows:
|Male/Female candidates opting for Dubai exam center||US $80 (Rs.5600/-)|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above-given amount of Application Fee by either of the following modes:
- Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card
- Payslips at ICICI Bank
Pre-requisite for BITSAT 2019 Registration
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents or information ready with themselves. This will be beneficial for them when they fill in detail in the Application Form.
|Sr No.||Name of the Document||Remarks|
|1||Email ID||Provide your own or Parent’s email id|
|2||Mobile Number||Provide your own or your Parent’s Mobile Number|
|3||Class 12th Certificate||Enter your Name and Date of birth as per it|
|4||Class 10th Marksheet||Required to fill academic details in BITSAT 2019 Application Form|
|Class 12th Marksheet|
|5||Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph||Latest passport size colored photograph|
|6||Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature||You will need to upload the scanned image of their signature as per the specifications|
|7||Caste Certificate||Applicable for the reserved category such as SC, ST, OBC, etc|
|8||PWD certificate||Applicable for the Persons with Disability with 40% or more|
Specification for Images in BITSAT 2019 Application Form
The photograph and signature are to be uploaded as specified by BITS. You may refer to the table below to check the correct specification for it:
|Size||04 KB to 50 KB||01 KB to 30 KB|
Who can fill BITSAT 2019 Application Form?
The candidates who fulfill the following eligibility criteria are eligible to appear and apply for BITSAT 2019:
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission in First Degree programmes of BITS except for B.Pharm – Candidates should have passed Class 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and adequate proficiency in English.
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission in B.Pharm – The students should have passed the class 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) and adequate proficiency in English. However, those with PCM can also apply for the Pharmacy program.
- The candidates should have obtained a minimum aggregate of 75% marks in PCM subjects if a candidate has taken Mathematics in BITSAT.
- If a candidate wishes to take admission in Pharmacy programme, s/he should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in PCB subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology subjects.
Who is not Eligible to appear in the BITSAT 2019 test?
- Those candidates who have passed the 12th examination in 2017 or earlier are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2019.
- Furthermore, students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are also not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2019.
How to Apply for BITSAT 2019?
The candidates can appear for BITSAT 2019 by successfully registering for the test and submitting the Application Form. Below we have given complete instructions following which a candidate can apply for BITSAT 2019.
Step 1 – Register Online
- Click on the direct link provided on this page for BITSAT 2019 Registration or can visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the official website, the aspirants need to click on the link which says “Click Here to apply online”.
- On clicking the link, a new screen will open which will consist of the instructions to be followed for BITSAT Registration.
- After reading the instructions, tick on the Declaration and click on the “Allow me to Apply” button,
- In the next screen, the candidates need to click on the “New Registration” button.
- Next, the students need to register online by entering details such as your Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to submit these details.
- On submitting the registration details, the candidates can proceed to the next step, which is, filling in details in BITSAT 2019 Online Application
Step 2 – Fill in details in BITSAT 2019 Application Form
At the time of filling in details in the BITSAT 2019 Application, the candidates have to verify the entries side by side. The details which you need ot provide in the Online application form are as follows:
- Full Name of the candidate, Gender, Date of Birth and Email Id – This is automatically filled as provided at the time of BITSAT Registration
- Father’s Name
- Monther’s Name
- Mobile Number
12th Examination Details:
- Name of Institute Presently Studying in / Last Attended
- Select Name of Examination Board (from the dropdown list)
- Year of Passing
- Choose the Subjects to be Taken for Part IV of BITSAT (Mathematics or Biology)
Test Centre Preferences:
- Preference 1
- Preference 2
- Preference 3
- Click on the “Submit” button after entering the details in the BITSAT Application Form.
- On submittiing the details, the next step for the candidates is to upload the necessary images in the BITSAT Form. Furthermore, the candidates will receive the Application Number which is to be used for future Logins.
Step 4: Upload Images in BITSAT Application Form
- The aspirants need to keep the scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature ready to upload in the BITSAT 2019 Application Form.
- The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications only
- To upload the image, click on the “Choose File” button and then click on the “Upload” button.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
- After uploading the images, the next step for the candidates is to pay the required amount of the Application fee.
- Choose the mode of payment, enter the necessary details and pay the application fee,
- Once the payment is done, the aspirants should take a print out of the Confirmation page for future reference.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Center List
The candidates need to submit at least three (03) preferences in the BITSAT 2019 application form. The list of centers is as below:
|Coimbatore||Kanpur||Goa Campus of BITS|
|Ghaziabad||Mumbai||Pilani campus of BITS|
|Nagpur||Agartala||Hyderabad Campus of BITS|
|Gurgaon||Noida||Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)|
BITSAT 2019 Application Form Correction
The aspirants can edit details in the BITSAT 2019 Application Form starting from March 22 till 25, 2019. Only those candidates who complete the Application Form for BITSAT along with fee can avail BITSAT 2019 Form correction facility. To edit details in the Application Form, the aspirants need to log in by online mode only. NO email queries regarding form correction will be entertained.
The aspirants can edit any detail(s) in the BITSAT Application Form. There is no additional fee which is to be paid by the candidate. This online form correction facility is free of cost. The window for BITSAT 2019 Application Form will be open as per the schedule. Form correction after the deadline cannot be done.
FAQs on BITSAT Application Form 2019
Common queries related to BITSAT 2019 have been discussed below:
Q. I am not able to access the online portal for filling the BITSAT 2019 application form. What should I do?
A. At times server works slowly due to numerous issues. In this case, candidates may try after some time. It will work.
Q. I do not have my own email id. Is it okay if I provide the email id of my coaching center?
A. No, if you do not have a personal email id, it is suggested that you should create one. Otherwise, you can also provide the email id of any one of the Parent.
Q. I have made multiple payments for single BITSAT application because of connection error. Will the extra amount wil be refunded?
A. Yes, the Institute will refund the extra amount during March 2019. For the refund, the candidates gave provide their bank details to claim this amount during March 15-20, 2019.
Q. Is there any different application procedure for NRIs or Foreign Nationals?
A. There is no separate procedure for NRIs or Foreign nationals. They have to apply similarly to Indian students.
Q. I need to make some changes in my BITSAT application form 2019. Can I do so?
A. Yes, candidates can edit information. Please refer to the Application Form Correction Section on this page.
Q. By mistake I have paid the application fee twice. However, can I ask for the refund?
A. BITS Pilani will refund the extra fee amount but candidates need to provide their bank details for this purpose.
Q. I am repeating the 12th class to improve my percentage to 75% or more in PCM/PCB. Can I apply for BITSAT 2019?
A. Yes, you may. But only the if you are appearing for all the three subjects. Also, you need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as well.
If you have any question related to BITSAT 2019 Application Form, then let us know in the comment section below.