BITSAT 2023 will be held two times. Session 1 exam dates are 22 to 26 May 2023. Whereas session 2 test dates are 18 to 22 Jun 2023. BITS Pilani has released BITSAT application form at bitsadmission.com. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2023 is the University level Engineering entrance exam. Organized by BITS Pilani, BITSAT exam is for admission to BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc courses in BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. Get here the BITSAT study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – BITSAT 2023 application form has been released. Get link to apply here.
What is BITSAT exam?
The full form of BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. It is a University level Engineering entrance examination conducted by BITS Pilani. BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc admission in BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus for 2023-24 session is on the basis of BITSAT 2023.
New Salient Features of BITSAT 2023 Exam
- A candidate may appear a maximum of two times in BITSAT 2023.
- The examination will be organized in two sets of dates, BITSAT Session 1 and BITSAT Session 2, separated by a gap of a few weeks. The candidate can choose the Center, the Day, and slot of his/her convenience to take the test, as described later in this document.
- A candidate may opt to appear twice, even at the time of the first application. Such a candidate will then choose one slot from the first set of dates and another from the second.
- A candidate may opt for any session 1 or 2 or ‘BOTH’.
- A candidate may also choose to appear the second time after the first appearance. To facilitate this process, there will be a period during which candidates who have appeared during Session 1 but had not originally exercised the option to appear twice, will be allowed to apply to appear a second time. Those who do not apply/appear in Session 1 can also apply to appear in Session 2 during the second application window as mentioned below.
- The application window will reopen immediately for Session 2 after the first date of Session 1 of BITSAT
- Sample Papers
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Exam Centre Allotment
- Slot Booking
- Admit Card
- Result (Related – Rank Predictor, Cut Off)
BITSAT 2023 Exam Date
BITS Pilani decides and announces the exam date of BITSAT 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check bitsadmission.com regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Start of BITSAT 2023 Application Form||31 Jan 2023|
|Deadline to apply online for one Session or Both the Sessions||09 Apr 2023|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||16 – 20 Apr 2023|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||26 Apr 2023|
|Slot booking||27 Apr – 08 May 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download for Session 1||10 May 2023 till day of exam|
|BITSAT 2023 Exam Date for Session 1||22 to 26 May 2023|
|Application window to apply for session 2 only||23 May to 12 Jun 2023|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||09 to 12 Jun 2023|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||13 Jun 2023|
|Slot booking||14 – 15 Jun 2023|
|Hall Ticket Download for Session 2||16 Jun 2023 till day of exam|
|BITSAT 2023 Exam Date for Session 2||18 to 22 Jun 2023|
|Apply for admission with 12th Marks and Preferences of Programmes||02 to 23 Jun 2023|
|Editing of Marks/Preferences in Application form||24 to 26 Jun 2023 (till 5 pm)|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I||01 Jul 2023|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- Eligibility for Admissions
- Education Process at BITS
- Admission Modality
- Direct admission to Board Toppers
- Details of Programmes
BITSAT 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||BITSAT|
|Full Form of BITSAT||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Organizing Body||BITS Pilani|
|Full Form of BITS Pilani||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through BITSAT||BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through BITSAT||BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Online Test|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||130|
|Total Marks||390+ marks for bonus questions|
|Marking Scheme||+3, -1|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics/Biology|
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- BITS Pilani releases the BITSAT application form 2023 at bitsadmission.com.
- Students should fill and submit the BITSAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the BITSAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test.
Eligibility Criteria of BITSAT
The BITSAT eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- BITS Pilani provides the detailed BITSAT 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website bitsadmission.com.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the BITSAT 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through BITSAT before admission.
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of BITSAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the BITSAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the BITSAT exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve BITSAT previous year question papers.
The question paper of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test will be as per the exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
|Subject||No. of Qs|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||10|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||20|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm)||40|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Online Test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 130 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 390+ marks for bonus questions.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers.
BITSAT 2023 Hall Ticket
The BITSAT admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the BITSAT admit card.
- BITS Pilani releases the admit card at bitsadmission.com.
- Only those students who show the admit card of BITSAT exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the BITSAT admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2023.
Official Website is bitsadmission.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the BITSAT Exam?
Ans. The BITSAT exam is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc courses in BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.
Qs. Who conducts BITSAT?
Ans. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for BITSAT 2023?
Ans. The official website is bitsadmission.com.
Qs. How to apply for BITSAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the BITSAT 2023 notification. Check bitsadmission.com for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for BITSAT 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the BITSAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for BITSAT 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on BITSAT 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply