BITSAT 2023 is the University level Engineering entrance exam. Organized by BITS Pilani, BITSAT exam is for admission to BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc courses in BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) will announce Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2023 exam date, application form soon. Its official website is bitsadmission.com. Get here the BITSAT study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
What is BITSAT exam?
The full form of BITSAT is Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. It is a University level Engineering entrance examination conducted by BITS Pilani. BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc admission in BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus for 2023-24 session is on the basis of BITSAT 2023.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Sample Paper
- Application Form
- Application Form Correction
- Exam Centre Allotment
- Slot Booking
- Admit Card
- Result (Related – Rank Predictor, Cut Off)
BITSAT 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||BITSAT|
|Full Form of BITSAT||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Organizing Body||BITS Pilani|
|Full Form of BITS Pilani||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through BITSAT||BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through BITSAT||BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Class 12th|
|Mode of Exam||TBA, Last year it was – Computer Based Test|
|Type of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||TBA, Last year it was – 130|
|Total Marks||TBA, Last year it was – 390+ marks for bonus questions|
|Marking Scheme||TBA, Last year it was – +3, 1|
|Exam Duration||TBA, Last year it was – 3 Hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA, Last year it was – Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics/Biology|
BITSAT 2023 Exam Date
BITS Pilani decides and announces the exam date of BITSAT 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check bitsadmission.com regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||As per BITS Pilani|
|Release of BITSAT 2023 application form||As per BITS Pilani|
|Last date to apply online at bitsadmission.com||As per BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT 2023 admit card release date||As per BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT 2023 Exam Date||As per BITS Pilani|
|Release of official answer key||As per BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT 2023 result announcement||As per BITS Pilani|
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- BITS Pilani releases the BITSAT application form 2023 at bitsadmission.com.
- Students should fill and submit the BITSAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the BITSAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test.
Eligibility Criteria of BITSAT
The BITSAT eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- BITS Pilani provides the detailed BITSAT 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website bitsadmission.com.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the BITSAT 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through BITSAT before admission.
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of BITSAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the BITSAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the BITSAT exam.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve BITSAT previous year question papers.
Last year the syllabus was as follows
The question paper of Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The BITSAT 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per bitsadmission.com.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and BITSAT sample question papers.
- BITSAT 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
Last year the exam pattern was as follows
|Subject||No. of Qs|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||10|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||20|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm)||40|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Computer Based Test test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Questions – There are 130 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 390+ marks for bonus questions.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 Hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +3 marks for correct answer.
And negative marks is -1 for incorrect answers.
BITSAT 2023 Admit Card
The BITSAT admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the BITSAT admit card.
- BITS Pilani releases the admit card at bitsadmission.com.
- Only those students who show the admit card of BITSAT exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the BITSAT admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test 2023.
BITSAT 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the BITSAT 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of BITSAT 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If BITS Pilani releases the BITSAT official answer key, then you can download it at bitsadmission.com.
- Follow instructions of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani to submit objections, and calculate marks using the BITSAT solutions.
BITSAT 2023 Result
All students who write the BITSAT 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) declares the BITSAT 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where BITSAT 2023 result link is published is bitsadmission.com.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by BITS Pilani.
- In order to check BITSAT 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of BITSAT exam decides your admission to BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of BITSAT results.
Official Website is bitsadmission.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the BITSAT Exam?
Ans. The BITSAT exam is a University level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to BE, B.Pharm, Integrated M.Sc courses in BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.
Qs. Who conducts BITSAT?
Ans. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for BITSAT 2023?
Ans. The official website is bitsadmission.com.
Qs. How to apply for BITSAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the BITSAT 2023 notification. Check bitsadmission.com for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for BITSAT 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the BITSAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for BITSAT 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on BITSAT 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.