BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking – BITS Pilani had extended BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking to April 10, 2018. So those who have not yet booked test slot can do so now. The slot booking had started on March 23, 2018, at 10:00 am. The candidates can book the test date and slot, as per the center allocated. Slot booking of BITSAT is being done on the first-come-first-served basis. Hence, candidates must not delay and book the slot asap. In order to access the BITSAT slot booking portal, the candidates need to enter application number, gender, date of birth, e-mail id. The last date to book the slot was April 10, 2018. Candidates should note that after the booking they can download the admit card from April 12 to May 10, 2018. Check complete process for BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking, dates for it, and other important details from this page.
For BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking – Click Here
BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking
The candidates should book their slot for the exam as early as possible. However, if a registered candidate will not book slot within the given time period then the institute will book it automatically. Yet, it is better than you do BITSAT slot booking in time. The dates are as follows.
|Test center will be allotted to the candidate on||21 Mar 2018|
|Slot Booking for BITSAT 2018 begins from||23 Mar to
|Issuance of Admit Card||12 Apr to 10 May 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 exam date||16 to 31 May 2018|
Only those candidates will be able to do the booking, who submitted the application form and fee in the prescribed format.
BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking Process is over…!!
BITSAT 2018 Slot Timings
The entrance exam will be held in two slots. The candidates need to choose one slot out of the two. The slots for the examination will be as below:
|Slot 1||09:00 AM till 12:00 noon|
|Slot 2||02:00 PM till 05:00 PM|
How to choose the slot for BITSAT 2018?
Just keep the following points in mind before choosing the slot for entrance exam:
- The entrance exam for BITSAT 2018 will be held for 16 days, from May 16 to 31, 2018. So, you have enough choices but you should book the slot as early as possible. The slots are booked on the first-come-first-serve basis. So, to get the test date and timing as per your preference, you should do it early.
- Ensure two things if you are appearing for any other entrance exam. First, make sure that the exam dates are not clashing, and secondly, make sure that there is enough gap for you to relax and revise for the other exam.
- Since you have to choose the test centre at the time of filling the form, if you stay far away from the chosen test centre, it is advisable to opt for Slot 2. Then you can reach the test centre on time.
Pre-requisites for BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking
It is advisable to keep the following items ready before completing the slot booking process for BITSAT 2018:
- BITSAT Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Decide a preferable Test Date
- Exam Timing
How to do BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking?
Follow the instructions given below to complete the slot booking process for BITSAT 2018:
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page to complete the slot booking.
- Candidates will have to login by entering details such as Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID.
- Next, the candidate needs to choose the preferred test city/ centre timings for the exam.
- The slot which will be available will be highlighted.
- Once the slot has been selected, it has to be confirmed by the candidate by clicking the continue button.
Test Centers for BITSAT 2018
The entrance exam for BITSAT will be held at the following test centres:
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gwalior||Pilani campus of BITS||–|
BITSAT 2018 Centre Allotment
The candidates can check the test centre allotted to them online at the official website of BITS Pilani, bitsadmission.com. To check the allotted test centre for BITSAT 2018, you need access the link above and enter Application Number, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID. The exam centre with its complete address will be shown on the screen. The centre allotted to you will be printed on the BITSAT 20108 Admit Card as well.
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download the admit card for BITSAT 2018 online at, bitsadmission.com. The BITSAT 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be available from April 12 to May 10, 2018. To download the admit card, the applicants need to enter details such as Application Number and Password. No candidate will receive their admit card by post/ courier/ fax. It will consist of Personal Details of the candidate and basic information about the exam. It is important that the applicants should take a print out of the BITSAT 2018 Hall Ticket and bring it on the day of examination.
If you have any queries regarding BITSAT 2018 Slot Booking, please ask in comments below.