BITSAT 2022 Sample Papers – Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani releases the BITSAT sample papers in online mode at bitsadmission.com. TBITSAT sample papers are released every year for candidates who are preparing for BITSAT exam. Candidates can use these sample papers to understand the level of exam, paper pattern and to evaluate their performance by solving them. Therefore, candidates aspiring to appear in BITSAT 2022 must practice the sample papers provided by the authority before appearing for the BITSAT exam. Candidates can also check the previous year sample papers rather than to wait for the BITSAT 2022 Sample papers. As soon as the authority releases the latest sample papers, we will update them on this page. To know more about BITSAT 2022 sample papers, scroll down the article.
BITSAT 2022 Sample Papers
BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) is a national level which is having the same syllabus as of JEE Exam. Candidate may practice the BITSAT sample papers in order to crack the exam. The details regarding the BITSAT Sample papers are given below.
Click Here to download Sample Paper File
Note: The sample test requires a Windows PC or Laptop with decent specs to run
How to take BITSAT Sample Paper Test?
To take the test follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Download Sample Paper File.
Step 2 – The sample paper file will be compressed use WINRAR, & ZIP, KeKa or any other compression tool to extract.
Step 3: Run the .exe file in the extracted folder to take the test
BITSAT 2022 Mock Test Papers
Candidates preparing for BITSAT 2022 must note that BITSAT 2022 Sample Papers can also be used as BITSAT Mock Test. The candidates can take a sample paper and try to complete it in within the stipulated BITSAT time. However, As BITSAT is an online examination, candidates can solve the online mock tests for more realistic feel of the exam and practice accordingly.
|BITSAT Full Mock Test||150||Get Here|
|BITSAT Physics Mock Test||40||Get Here|
|BITSAT Chemistry Mock Test||40||Get Here|
|BITSAT Maths Mock Test||45||Get Here|
|BITSAT English Mock Test||15||Get Here|
|BITSAT Logical Reasoning Mock Test||10||Get Here|
Significance Of BITSAT 2022 Sample Papers
Sample papers are the exact same with similar questions to the questions that come in the exam. It helps get candidates familiarize with the main examination. Sample papers are the best resource in order to practice for the exam. BITSAT 2022 is quite a competitive test. Hence, its is crucial for candidates to practice the BITSAT 2022 Sample papers. Following are some points reflecting the importance of sample paper.
- Keeps Up to date: The sample question papers are designed based on the latest exam pattern and syllabus. So, it becomes easy for the student to practice them and prepare themselves for the exam day.
- Fear overcoming: Now, one who is going to appear for the test has never faced the situation before, so it is natural to have fears associated. Practicing the sample paper as per the exam time and pattern make you used to the situation and lessens the fear up to an extent.
- Learn Time Management: You get to learn how to manage your time. The sample paper contains the exact number of questions and marks as that of the real exam. Thus, you can plan the time management using the sample papers and whatever strategy works can be implied on the exam day.
- Rectification Of Mistakes: Students also get to know their mistakes while solving the questions in the sample paper. The mistakes can be in time management, silly mistakes or anything. They can analyse them and rectify the same.
Click here to practice online BITSAT Sample Paper Test
BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
Candidate preparing fir BITSAT 2022 must know the BITSAT 2022 syllabus and study it thoroughly to learn the important topics included in the examination. Following is the syllabus for BITSAT 2022.
|Units & Measurement||States of Matter||Algebra||Diversity in Living World|
|Kinematics||Atomic Structure||Trigonometry||Cell: The Unit of Life; Structure and Function|
|Newton’s Laws of Motion||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure||Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry||Genetics and Evolution|
|Impulse and Momentum||Thermodynamics||Three dimensional Coordinate Geometry||Structure and Function – Plants|
|Work and Energy||Physical and Chemical Equilibria||Differential calculus||Structure and Function – Animals|
|Rotational Motion||Electrochemistry||Integral calculus||Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants|
|Gravitation||Chemical Kinetics||Ordinary Differential Equations||Reproduction and Development in Humans|
|Mechanics of Solids and Fluids||Surface Chemistry||Ordinary Differential Equations||Ecology and Environment|
|Oscillations||Hydrogen and s-block elements||Vectors||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Waves||p-d-and f-block elements||Statistics||Biotechnology and its Applications|
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons||Linear Programming||–|
|Current Electricity||Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen||–|
|Magnetic Effect of Current||Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry|
|Electromagnetic Induction||Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry|
To view Detailed BITSAT 2022 Syllabus for all subjects , visit : BITSAT 2022 Syllabus
BIT SAT 2022 Preparation
BISAT is considered a very important exam in Engineering after JEE Mains. Thus it is very important for the candidate to prepare for the exam in the best way possible. Following are some preparation tips for candidates appearing in BITSAT 2022.
- The first step is to go through and refer the syllabus of BITSAT 2022, and make a study plan accordingly.
- Secondly, candidates are required to study the BITSAT 2022 exam pattern to know the structure of the question paper. It is important to know the distribution of sections, questions and marks.
- To build the foundation complete the NCERT books first. You must brush up on the fundamentals of your Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as the syllabus is based on NCERT books.
- Since BITSAT 2022 is an online examination, practising from sample papers and Mock test will help you understand the exam pattern more clearly and you will get to know the level of the examination
- Preparation from good study material matters a lot in the preparations. Learning from the best and recommended books is also a vital factor that affects the results of the students.
- Lastly, do not forget to Revise what you have studied from the starting. Taking revisions must be included as the first task of the day. Concentrate and focus on brushing up and revising all the important concepts before you appear in the examination. All the best!
BITSAT 2022 Important Books
Following are some important books for BITSAT 2022 preparation. Candidates can refer to these following preparation books for help in their BITSAT Preparation.
|Important Books||Available at|
|Understanding Physics Series||Buy here|
|Physical Chemistry||Buy here|
|Inorganic Chemistry||Buy here|
|Organic Chemistry||Buy here|
|Objective Mathematics||Buy here|
|A Modern approach to Logical Reasoning||Buy here|
|Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||Buy here|
BITSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The details regarding the BITSAT 2022 exam pattern is given below.
- Exam Duration: 03 hours
- Exam Mode: BITSAT will conduct in Computer Based Mode.
- The Language of Exam: The medium of question paper will be the English Language.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be of Objective type Questions.
- No. of Sections: There will be 04 section in the exam i.e,
- Logical reasoning and English proficiency
- Mathematics/ Biology
- Total No. of Questions: 130 Questions
- Marking Scheme:
- Each correct answer: 03 marks are awarded.
- Each incorrect answer: 01 mark will be deducted.
Know the distribution of question and marks in BITSAT from the table mentioned below.
|Part||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Part 3||English proficiency|
|Part 4||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||40|
12 Extra Questions in BITSAT:
- A candidate will have an option of attempting 12 extra questions if a candidate answers all 130 questions (without skipping any question). These questions will only appear on the screen if time is left.
- These extra questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, Logical reasoning only.
- In each section, 3 questions will be presented.
- Also, remember once the candidate has opted for extra questions, he/she cannot go back for correction of any of the earlier 130 answered questions.
Note: There is no particular time limit for each section of the test and hence candidate can go back anytime and change any of his/her answers among the 130 questions.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts the BITS Admission Test (BITSAT) every year. The admission into all the integrated engineering courses is given on the basis of candidates’ performance in BITSAT. BITSAT cutoff Marks for admission in various B.E. streams comes under the range of 200 – 400 marks. Candidates who qualify their Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics having adequate proficiency in English language are eligible to apply for the BITSAT exam. However, candidate must have a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The Admission through BITSAT is offered in 4 campuses of BITS – BITS, Hyderabad Campus, The BITS, Goa Campus, The BITS, Dubai Campus and the BITS Pilani Campus.
FAQs on BITSAT 2022 Sample Papers
Ans. BITSAT Sample paper will be released on the official website of the BITS Admission.
Ans. Candidates do not need to login to download the sample paper.
Ans. The purpose of the BITSAT Sample paper is to let candidates get an idea of the BITSAT Exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.