BITSAT Syllabus 2022 – BITSAT Syllabus 2022 PDF contains the detailed syllabus with all the topics for each subject. BITSAT Question paper has 4 sections : Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency + Logical Reasoning, Mathematics/Biology. The syllabus for these BITSAT sections is based on the syllabus of NCERT for class 11 and 12. The syllabus for BITSAT is given below in PDF format, it consists of physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, English proficiency, and logical reasoning. BITSAT 2022 is a computer based test wherein, 130 multiple-choice questions are asked. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. Scroll down to know more about BITSAT 2022 syllabus such as its important topics and chapters, exam pattern, preparation tips.
BITSAT Syllabus 2022
BITSAT 2022 syllabus is useful as the candidates get a set of predefined topics from where the questions are asked in the exam. The questions come from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, and English proficiency.BITSAT 2022 Syllabus Download
BITSAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Before appearing for the exam, the candidates must have proper knowledge of the syllabus and exam pattern. Apart from this, there are a few other preparation tips that candidates have to keep in mind. Check the BITSAT 2022 preparation tips given here.
- Check the exam pattern properly: Start the preparation with basic knowledge about the exam. Know in what mode it is held, what is the marking scheme, what are the number of questions etc in the exam. Knowing the exam pattern in advance will help the candidates to be prepared in a better way for the exam.
- Make a study plan: It is advised to the candidates to prepare a study plan in order to complete the syllabus on time. Prepare the study plan in such a way that equal time is devoted to each subject.
- Appear for mock tests: The candidates are advised to give the mock test frequently in order to analyze what are the topics that need more preparation. Moreover, the mock test will help the candidates to get familiar with the computer-based tests.
- Keep revising the important chapters: While doing the preparation, the candidates must also focus on the revision part. Do the revision frequently of the chapters that have the highest weightage.
- Solve previous years question papers: The candidates must solve the last 10 previous years question papers in order to know what type of questions are usually asked in the exam. However, the difficulty level of the exam will be different in the present session, it is good to have an idea about how the question paper is framed.
Recommended Books for BITSAT 2022
The candidates can refer to the books given below to prepare for BITSAT 2022.
|BITSAT 17 Years Chapter-wise Solved Papers (2021 – 2005) 5th Edition||Check Price Here|
|BITSAT Power Guide||Check Price Here|
|Prep Guide to BITSAT 2022||Check Price Here|
|BITSAT 10 Years Solved Papers (2021-2012) 5 Mock Tests For 2022 Exam||Check Price Here|
|BITSAT 2022: 17 Practice Papers||Check Price Here|
FAQs on BITSAT Syllabus 2022
Ans. You can check BITSAT syllabus 2022 from bitsadmission.com.
Ans. The syllabus of BITSAT is based on the NCERT syllabus of class 11th and 12th.
Ans. In the test, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency, Logical Reasoning, Mathematics / Biology.
Ans. In order to complete the syllabus on time, you should properly decide what are the most important chapters in each subject. Then, decide the days in which those chapters have to be completed. With this, do not forget the less important chapters as well.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.