BITSAT Application Form 2022 – BITS Pilani has released BITSAT 2022 application form. Do BITSAT registration before the last date which is extended till 12 June for session 1, and 20 July for session 2. Whereas, BITSAT 2022 application form correction window for phase 1 has been opened from 08 to 12 June 2022. Candidates can apply online for the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) from direct link at bitsadmission.com or here. Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts the BITSAT exam as the University level Engineering entrance exam for admission to Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS Pilani at Pilani Campus, K. K. Birla Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus.The BITSAT application form 2022 date, link, how to apply, fees, documents required are as follows.
– BITSAT 2022 application form correction window for Phase 1 has been opened from 08 to 12 June 2022. Scroll down to access the link.
– BITSAT 2022 application form for Phase 1 is now available till June 12, 2022. Scroll down for direct link to apply.
BITSAT Application Form 2022
Students must check eligibility criteria before filling the application form of BITSAT 2022.
Direct link for BITSAT 2022 application form correction window – Click here to edit the BITSAT 2022 application form for Phase 1.
Direct link for BITSAT application form 2022 – Click here to apply online for BITSAT 2022.
BITSAT Application Form 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||BITSAT 2022|
|Full Form||Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test|
|Organizing Body||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani)|
|Event of BITSAT||Application Form|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Official Website to fill BITSAT application form 2022||bitsadmission.com|
|Link to Apply Online at bitsadmission.com||bitsat.cbexams.com/bitsatappmar2022/OnlineReg.aspx|
|How to apply||(1) Go to bitsadmission.com. (2) Then click on the link for registration / application form of BITSAT. (3) First do BITSAT registration by filling in basic details. (4) Then enter personal, educational qualification, contact details in the application form. (5) After that upload documents required. (6) Finally pay BITSAT fees.|
|Who should apply?||Class 12 candidates who fulfill BITSAT eligibility criteria|
BITSAT Application Form 2022 Release Date and Last Date
Mark the start and last dates of BITSAT 2022 registration in your calendar. Do not wait for the last date to apply for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test.
|Important Events of BITSAT Exam 2022||Session 1 Dates||Session 2 Dates|
|BITSAT Registration 2022 starts on||14 Mar 2022||04 Jul 2022|
|Last date to do registration and submit application form of BITSAT exam||12 Jun 2022||20 Jul 2022|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form by candidates||08 to 12 Jun 2022||NA|
BITS Pilani may change the BITSAT exam application form dates at its own discretion. Keep checking bitsadmission.com for all updates.
Besides filling details in the form, candidates have to pay the BITSAT application fee. The fee amount is as follows.
- A candidate who chooses to appear twice will have to pay a sum of Rs. 5400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 4400 (for a female candidate).
- A candidate who originally opts to appear once (Session 1), will pay a fee of Rs. 3400 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 2900 (for a female candidate).
- If such a candidate chooses then to apply to appear a second time (Session 2), then he/she will have to pay an additional sum of Rs. 2000 (for a male candidate) and Rs. 1500 (for a female candidate). This application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If you choose centers within India, the application fee for male candidates and female candidates will be as mentioned above.
- If you choose Dubai as a test center for session 1 only then the application fee for both male and female candidates will be Rs. 7000 (in INR).
- However, if the candidate wants to appear for both sessions then the prescribed fee will be Rs.9000 (in INR) for both male and female candidates.
How to fill the BITSAT 2022 application form?
The simple steps to get the direct link to apply for BITSAT 2022 exam, and also fill and submit the application form are following.
Step 1: For new candidate, click on New Registration button. If you have already registered for BITSAT 2022, click on Already Registered Candidate Button as shown below image.
Step 2: Before starting to fill up the on-line application form, keep at hand the following details / information with you as per the requirement prescribed in the advertisement:
- Personal details (Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, DOB)
- Valid and Active Email ID
- Valid and Active Mobile number for receiving SMS (Foreign candidates, please prefix your ISD code with your phone number)
- Educational qualification details
Candidates need to enter your personal details and then click on the “Proceed” button below.
Step 3: After registration, please fill your Personal Details, Education details, Address details and your Test Centre choice.
Step 4: In this step, candidates need to upload the Photo & Signature in prescribed format only.
- Please upload your photograph and signature in .jpg format (max size 50 – 100KB)
- The photograph should be of color passport size and with white background.
Step 5: Fee Payment: At last, candidates need to select a payment gateway and complete your payment.
BITSAT 2022 Registration
Students who wish to appear in the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test have to complete the BITSAT registration process. However note that only partial registration for the BITSAT exam is not enough. You have to fill the complete application form at bitsadmission.com in order to submit your candidature for the exam.
Documents Required for BITSAT Application Form
Students should refer class 10 marksheet, class 12 marksheet, and other documents to fill details in the BITSAT 2022 application form.
In addition to the above, they need to submit some documents online. They are as follows.
Personal Profile (Name, Address & Contact details, upload Photograph, Signature)
For queries related to BITSAT-2022, you may mail at: [email protected] or call at below numbers during Monday-Friday 9.00AM to 1:00PM and 2:00PM to 5.00PM. Saturday 9.00AM to 1:00PM.
Admissions Office, BITS-Pilani
BITSAT 2022 Registration FAQs
Qs 1. Is BITSAT 2022 application form released?
Ans. The application form of BITSAT 2022 is released by BITS Pilani on the release date decided by them. Candidates must check bitsadmission.com for release status.
Qs 2. Where should I apply for BITSAT 2022?
Ans. You need to apply for the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test at the official website bitsadmission.com.
Qs 3. When, where, how to apply for BITSAT 2022 exam?
Ans. Candidates should apply for the BITSAT on any time between the release date and the last date. However it is best not to wait for the last date. One has to apply online at bitsadmission.com. In order to apply, follow the steps to apply for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test as prescribed by Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS Pilani).
Qs 4. How to apply for BITSAT exam?
Ans. In order to submit your application for Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) 2022, go to bitsadmission.com. Read the information brochure, registration guidelines, and all BITS Pilani issued other official instructions. Then follow the steps of Birla Institute of Technology and Science and do registration, submit application form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.