BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking will start from March 28 and ends on April 08 2019. The candidates can choose their date and slot for the test from the official website, bitsadmission.com. For BITSAT Slot Booking 2019, you need to log in using your BITSAT application number, date of birth, and email id. The slots are booked on the first-come-first-serve basis, hence, the applicants should choose the date and slot for the test as early as possible. After slot booking, the Institute issues the BITSAT Admit Card 2019 online at its website. The BITS Admission Test – 2019 (BITSAT) is scheduled to be held from May 16 till 26, 2019 in two shifts. The candidates can check here complete information on BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking.
BISTAT 2019 Slot Booking
BITSAT is going to be held in two shifts – First shift is from 09:00 AM till 12:00 noon and the second shift is from 02:00 PM till 05:00 PM. Now, with the help of the slot booking process, the candidates can choose to appear on a date and time as per their preference and convenience.
BITSAT Slot Booking Dates 2019: You can check the schedule for slot booking for BITSAT 2019 from the table below.
|BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking||Important Dates|
|Slot booking for BITSAT 2019 starts from||28 Mar 2019|
|Last date to book a slot||08 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of BITSAT 2019 Admit Card||12 Apr – 13 May 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 exam date||16 – 26 May 2019|
Book Slot Here: The candidates can choose a date and time slot for BITSAT 2019 in the due schedule from the official website, bitsadmission.com
- VITEEE 2019 – Slot booking for AEEE 2019
- Amrita AEEE 2019 – Slot booking for AEEE 2019
- LPU NEST 2019 – Slot booking for LPU NEST 2019
- MU OET/MET 2019 – Slot booking for MU OET 2019
- SRMJEEE 2019 – Slot booking for SRMJEEE 2019
- GITAM GAT 2019 – Slot booking for GITAM GAT 2019
- KIITEE 2019 – Slot booking for KIITEE 2019
How to Do BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking?
Follow the instructions as given below to complete the slot booking process for BITSAT 2019:
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page for BITSAT Slot Booking.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their BITSAT Application Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, etc.
- Click on the “Proceed button” to submit the login details
- In the next screen, the candidates need to choose the test city/center timings for the exam.
- The slot which will be available will be highlighted.
- The candidates then need to click on the “Continue” button and submit the slot chosen by them.
How to Do BITSAT Slot Booking If Forgot Application Number?
One of the key detail which you need to for BITSAT Slot Booking is the Application Number. However, if a candidate does not remember his/ her Application Number for BISAT Login, you can retrieve it easily by following the instructions as below.
- Visit the official website of BISTAT
- On the homepage of the website, click on the relevant link which says “Find Application Number”.
- To get your Application Number, you will have to provide details such as your email id, mobile number, gender and date of birth.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to submit the details and now you will get your Application Number.
The Slot Booking for BITSAT 2019 is open for courses such as BE, MSc, and BPharm.
What Do you Reserve Through BITSAT Slot Booking?
With the help of the BITSAT Slot Booking process, the candidates will be able to reserve the following:
- Test Date
- Test Timings
How Many Times Can You Book Slot for BITSAT 2019?
The candidates can book the slot for BITSAT 2019 only once. The slot once chosen and submitted by the candidate in the due date will be final and cannot be changed. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to be very careful when booking the slot. You must ensure that if you have applied for other entrance exams, the slot chosen by you does not clash with it. Furthermore, check that you get enough time after BITSAT 2019 to prepare for the other entrance exam(s).
What Happens If a Candidate Does Not Book His/ Her Slot for BITSAT 2019?
In a case, if the candidate does not complete the BITSAT slot booking process before the schedule, then the Institute shall automatically book the slot for the candidate. Such candidates will be issued the Admit Card and can download it as per the schedule. Remember that slot chosen by the Institute will be final and you can not submit any request for a change in the slot.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for BITSAT 2019 is going to be issued online for the registered candidates. The candidates are allowed to carry the print out of the BITSAT Hall Ticket only inside the exam center. To download it, you have to log in with the help of your Application Number, Date of Birth, Email ID, etc, The admit card consist of personal details of the candidates and exam details such as date of the test, timings of the test, test center address, etc. The candidates need to past their passport size photograph on the provided space in the BITSAT 2019 Admit Card. The photograph should be attested by the Head of Institution or a Gazetted officer.
How to Download BITSAT 2019 Admit Card?
To download the BITSAT 2019 Admit Card, follow the instructions as provided below.
- Click on the direct link for downloading the Admit Card from the page or visit the official website.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the relevant link for downloading the BITSAT Hall Ticket.
- Next, you have to log in by entering your BITSAT Application Number, choose your gender, enter your Date of birth and email id.
- Click on the “Proceed” button and download your Admit Card.
- Also, do not forget to take a print out of it
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
BITSAT is a computer-based test which is of 180 minutes duration. The questions will be asked in English language only and consist of MCQ type questions only. There are 150 MCQ type questions in BITSAT 2019. The test is divided into four parts which are Chemistry, Physics, English Proficiency-Logical Reasoning and Mathematics / Biology. The candidates can check the distribution of question from the table below:
|Part||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Part III||English proficiencyLogical reasoning||1510|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
- A candidate gets 03 marks for a correct answer.
- There is a negative marking of 01 marks for an incorrect answer
How to Prepare for BITSAT 2019?
The students who are preparing for BITSAT 2019 can read the tips which are as provided below:
- Focus on solving questions on the topics which you find difficult. Since the level of competition will be higher, it is better to prepare for the exam in the best possible way.
- Always and always prepare for the exam as per the marking scheme, syllabus and exam pattern. Hence, do go through these once.
- Solve previous year papers, sample papers as much as possible.
- Take mock tests every day, as this will help you analyze the level of the difficulty and your preparation level.
- It is advised that you should study from few resources only. Studying from too many resources/ books will confuse you.
- Make sure your concepts are crystal clear. This will help you in the long run and not only for the entrance exam.
FAQs on BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking
Ques. If I do not complete the Slot Booking process on time, will I be issued Admit Card to appear for the test?
Ans. Yes, you will be issued the Admit Card even if you did not book the Slot for the entrance exam.
Ques. Do I need to pay an amount for BITSAT Slot booking?
Ans, No, you do not have to pay any fee for booking the slot. It is free of cost.
Ques. Will I also get an option to choose the test center at the time of BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking?
Ans. No, in the BITSAT Slot booking, you can also select the test date and slot. The test center is allotted to the candidates by the Institute on the basis of the choices submitted by the candidates in the BITSAT Application Form.
Ques. Will the Admit Card be available for download as soon as I finish the BITSAT Slot booking process?
Ans. No, you can download the BITSAT 2019 Admit Card only as per the schedule given in the table above,