CA Intermediate Registration 2020: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has started with the registration for CA intermediate 2020 with Board of studies (BoS). A candidate has to register for the intermediate course by filling online registration form with payment of prescribed registration fee available on ICAI website. Candidates need to register themselves by submitting their email id and mobile number and create a login. CA intermediate exam is conducted twice a year in the month of May and November. CA intermediate registration is opened throughout the year.
Latest: Application Form Reopened for CA Intermediate Registration 2020. Scroll down to check.
CA Intermediate Registration 2020
To be eligible for appearing in CA Intermediate 2020 in either May or November, candidates are required to register eight months in prior. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before registering for CA intermediate exam. To stay updated with the registration process, follow the below given schedule.
|Events||May 2020||November 2020|
|Application form released||05 Feb 2020||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit form without late fee||26 Feb 2020||25 Aug 2020|
|Last date to submit form with late fee||04 Mar 2020||up to 04 Sep 2020|
|Application Form Reopened||–||09 – 11 Sep 2020|
|Online facility for seeking changes||–||07 – 13 Sep 2020|
|Correction window reopens|
17 – 20 Jun 2020
|till 13 Sep 2020|
BoS Registration: Candidates can do CA Foundation 2020 registration through the website, icaiexam.icai.org
CA Intermediate 2020 Registration Reopened
CA Intermediate 2020 Registration Eligibility
There are two paths to become qualified for CA Intermediate exam.
- Route 1: By clearing CA Foundation/CPT exam
- Route 2: Through the direct entry to CA Intermediate
Eligibility for CA Intermediate through the direct entry route is following.
- If a student is a commerce graduate/post-graduate and has scored minimum 55% marks in the exam. And, if the student is a non-commerce graduate/post-graduate, and has scored minimum 60% marks in the exam.
- If the students have cleared the intermediate level of Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Graduate/postgraduate who have studied at least 3 subjects among Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting (or sismilar subjects with different nomenclatures), securing minimum of 55% in aggregate.
CA Intermediate Registration Fee 2020
While registartion process, candidates need to pay the following registration fee.
For Indian Nationals
|Details of Fees||Both Groups|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000||–|
For Foreign students
|Details of Fees||Both Groups|
|Student’s Activity Fee||–||–|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||–||–|
Documents required for CA Intermediate Registration 2020
Following are the documents candidates need to submit to the concerned Regional Office within seven days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the student.
- Foundation Route students have to submit attested copy of marksheet of Class 12th or its equivalent
- CentralGovernment recognised examination pass marks statement.
- Direct Entry Route students have to submit attested copy of Graduation/ Post Graduation markstatements/marksheet of Intermediate level examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or theInstitute of Cost Accountants of India.
- One recent color photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is foreigner.
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate,i.e, SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled.
How to Register for CA Intermediate 2020?
Students appearing for CA Intermediate require to register for the course by filling out the registration form available online on the ICAI website. Following are the stpes to be followed for registration.
Step 1: Visit the official website and find “Course Registration Forms” option under the tab called “Students”.
Step 2: Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering details such as their Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
Step 3: Once you enter all the details and click on the submit button. an OTP will be sent on your regsitered mobile number.
Step 4: After submitting OTP, you need to login with your registered email id and password.
Step 5: Next, you can proceed with filling in the registration form with the following details.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Your complete address
- Pin code
Step 6: After filling in all the mandatory details, candidate’s need to upload the images of scanned copy of original documents.
Step 7: Last step is to pay the resgitration fee through online payment getaway.
CA Intermediate Application Form 2020
Once the candidates are successfully registered with the Board of Studies (BOS) for the CA Intermediate examination, the candidates can then proceed to fill CA intermediate application form 2020 The aspirants will have to fill in their details such as, contact details, educational qualification details, etc in the application form. The ICAI releases the CA intermediate application Form 2020 on official website. It is important that the aspirants should submit their form before the last date or else they will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
About CA Intermediate 2020
CA Intermediate Course (IPCC) is the second level of the CA (Chartered Accountancy) course administered by the ICAI. The course is the term of 09 months and the exam is conducted twice a year annually in May and November. At the IPCC level, the course covers theoretical examinations as well as practical training in the form of compulsory computer courses. There are 11 subjects to be studied arranged into 2 groups of 4 papers of 100 marks each in Group I and 3 papers of 100 marks each in Group II.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is the premier professional accountancy body of the country, instituted in July 1949 under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949, enacted by the Parliament to regulate the profession of Chartered Accountancy in India. The Institute has its headquarters in New Delhi. Besides, it has five Regional Councils located in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, and New Delhi and 152 branches spread all over the country. It operates qualifying examinations for its registered students and rewards membership to victorious candidates and certificates of practice to members planning to practice the profession.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.